Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Took hgh at 19 and nothing happened  (Read 2180 times)

Jeanpierre0703

• Visitor
Took hgh at 19 and nothing happened
« on: January 03, 2019, 06:21:14 AM »

I took X rays and the doctor told me my plates (wrist) were already fused so couldn't prescribe me hgh. I found a guy anyway who sold me the hormone. It was Zomacton and can relate it was authentic because my feets grew, got bone mineralization, lost 7 kgs of body fat and gain muscle mass, my skin changed, etc
I was using 7.5 UI and did not help it but eating correctly (not a lot but healthy food) and using anastrozole. I did not sleep 8 hrs but 5 or 4, did not excercise at all.
The results were so disapointing: not even a mm. The guy who sold me the medicine measured me exactly the same height before the 3 months I started. Not even because my feets grew and probably the thickness could add a mm or so. NOTHING!
For a moment I thought it was working because my upper body looked longer but it was because I lost a lot of body fat.
Now I'm so depressed. Don't know if can (and if should) convince my parents to pay 1300$ p/month and try hard this time (I can get 9 UI for the same price but is low quality hgh:Eutropin) or give up already and try to save money for lls.
Some information:
-I'm from South America so that amount of money is something my parents are not able to afford easily
-My height is 5' 6.5 (169)
-My parents heights are 4'10.5 (149) and 5'10 (178)
-I consumed a lot of junk food and did 0 physical activity during my 12-17 years, I started eating healthier but still 0 exercise.
I would like to tell my history but it will do anything but bore you. I would really appreciate an answer.

cheekycabs

Re: Took hgh at 19 and nothing happened
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 08:08:26 AM »

You were using 7.5 IU per day for 3 months straight? Every day? Just trying to get an idea of your dosages.

I think that is a pretty high amount, I'm sorry to hear nothing happened.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

Jeanpierre0703

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 03:48:19 PM »

Yeah, I missed some days (in the 3 months, like 8 days) because I fell asleep,sometimes I was too lazy to reconstruct it because it took me about 8 or 10 minutes and I was tired already, or because I forgot to buy the syringe but it was 7.5 UI daily and just before going to sleep. My initial weight was 145.5 pounds (66 kg) and end up with 138.891 (63 kg)

Prodigy610

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 04:45:52 AM »

Aye man check your inbox. I sent you a message

TruthBomber

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 11:27:38 AM »

Much of that 7kgs was water bloat from hgh I reckon.

177cmm

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 04:15:53 PM »

Yeah, I missed some days (in the 3 months, like 8 days) because I fell asleep,sometimes I was too lazy to reconstruct it because it took me about 8 or 10 minutes and I was tired already, or because I forgot to buy the syringe but it was 7.5 UI daily and just before going to sleep. My initial weight was 145.5 pounds (66 kg) and end up with 138.891 (63 kg)
How old r u? Means in years and months (example: 19 y 7 m).

Jeanpierre0703

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 04:59:52 PM »

Actually should say 20 years. I will this 7th. But I've used it at 19 y 8 months to 11 months

177cmm

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 06:51:11 PM »

Well u used not the best quality hgh at almost 20, without exercising and sleeping even 5 hrs sometimes with not the best diet (healthy but not much, still not enough). So results aren't the best. Here are people who increased height at 18-21 but they started at early 18 where we still growing in most cases they were sleeping eating much and using letrozole.
I would say, start saving on LL bro. Or try hgh but with full sleep, very big and good diet and exercising.

Btw did ur hand grew too?

YungGud

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2019, 07:13:42 PM »

There tiny chances of growing taller after the age of 18, i haven't seen any examples of somebody who had any growth at the age of 18 or older, even with HGH
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Jeanpierre0703

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2019, 07:27:22 PM »

Can't relate if my hands grew but my fingers widened. Also I can get Saizen or Genotropin but could only use 5 UI because it's too expensive and don't know if worth quality over quantity respect on hgh at least. Yeah I think I'll try hard another 3 months and will share my results.
And yeah, I haven't seen a guy who grew but never knew a guy who used hgh after 18 either so....

YungGud

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2019, 08:58:34 PM »

Can't relate if my hands grew but my fingers widened. Also I can get Saizen or Genotropin but could only use 5 UI because it's too expensive and don't know if worth quality over quantity respect on hgh at least. Yeah I think I'll try hard another 3 months and will share my results.
And yeah, I haven't seen a guy who grew but never knew a guy who used hgh after 18 either so....
i suppose if some guy with a close growth plates will continue use a hgh  , he should wait hands and foot growing, also thickness of bones is going to be gained, so there slightly chances of growth in height like couple cms but after using high doses of hgh during long period
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 11:11:04 PM »

Unfortunately HGH makes no difference once your plates are fused

For it to work best it needs to be taken early enough to get the best results. From what I’ve read results vary you can get as little as 1” out of it and some lucky people can get 5” or so from it but on average I think most folk get about 3” from it, which tbh is still pretty good if I could go back and take that I’d do it in a second.

shottrue

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2019, 03:55:44 AM »

Supposedly the hyaline cartilage can act as a growth plate in a way and you could gain 1- 1.5 inches in your spine/long bones.
I would try name brand, I would hope for 10 ius a day but 5 iu name brand is better than generic, and 5 iu I think i will try

Canon

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2019, 06:38:06 AM »

There are shops which sell it cheaply and in good quality.

Canon

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2019, 06:39:16 AM »

Supposedly the hyaline cartilage can act as a growth plate in a way and you could gain 1- 1.5 inches in your spine/long bones.
I would try name brand, I would hope for 10 ius a day but 5 iu name brand is better than generic, and 5 iu I think i will try

Even when you are Older?

shottrue

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2019, 04:15:49 PM »

@Canon

"There is a time limit for when HGH is no longer effective, and it is not at the point of growth plate closure, but some time after it.

Why would I claim this idea? Well, the body of a 30 year old and a 23 year old is very different. I suspect that even at the age of say 24 or 25, even after the growth plates are supposedly “closed” a person who gets a high enough HGH stimulation would find that they would be able to increase their height, but only by as much as 1-1.5 inch though."

f the person is young enough, a high enough HGH injection into the body would shock the body into vertical growth for the last time.

It would stimulate the following areas of the body to grow…

The fibrocartilage in the region of the IVDs would differentiate into hyaline cartilage.
The 2 very thin layers of hyaline cartilage sandwiched between the discs and the vertebrate bone will start to proliferate just a little.
The irregular shaped bones in the feet will grow periosteally, have the macroscopic effect of  pushing the overall skeletal system upwards, thus grow taller.
The layer of articular cartilage in the hip joint will increase as well, as well as the articular cartilage of the tibia and femur in the knee joint.

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2014/11/28/overstimulation-hgh-growth-plate-closure-cause-slight-height-increase/

Canon

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2019, 04:54:37 PM »

So you think that a little increase in height is still possible even when you are 30 like in my case?

shottrue

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2019, 06:51:48 PM »

At 30, I'm not so sure. You might as well try, though I thought I read you did try it already?
http://www.rajeun.net/growtaller.html

This guy basically says you should always try, because you never know how your bones will react. I doubt hyaline cartilage is still active but trying it is the only way

hghguy

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2019, 10:23:52 PM »

How everyone thinks that physical activity/exercising helps to grow taller?? Thats fking bull  its actully better to not do that so your body have more energy and resources to grow bones. fking idiots :D

shottrue

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2019, 03:09:15 AM »

OP so did you actually try named brand, reputable HGH? I'm surprised you didnt grow taller, average is 20-22 for leg plates to fuse so it seems rare you didnt grow taller
I would try the big brands like humantrope

hghguy

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2019, 02:33:30 AM »

OP so did you actually try named brand, reputable HGH? I'm surprised you didnt grow taller, average is 20-22 for leg plates to fuse so it seems rare you didnt grow taller
I would try the big brands like humantrope

Average leg plate fusion time 20-22? Can you give the source?

shottrue

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2019, 01:38:15 PM »

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2016/07/22/hexarelin-cjc-1295-no-dac-better-ibutamoren-growing-taller/

Spine growth plates open from 25-30
https://online.boneandjoint.org.uk/doi/pdf/10.1302/0301-620X.69B5.3680325

I’m surprised OP didn’t grow taller, you can even grow from hyaline cartilage after your plates are fused

Jeanpierre0703

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2019, 05:27:07 PM »

My height got stuck at 15 years (169) so I think the results shouldn't surprise me...tryng to grow almost 5 years later lol, what a stupid idea.I think the sugar f*cked me up.
I didn't try any longer because my mom thought it would be a waste of money.
I have two mirrors that I used as reference of my height, besides doctor's measurement. In the first one I can see my belly button in the morning but barely in the night. The second one with a mark on it. Both same result one year ago, after I used the medicine and nowadays so...
Also, because I didn't have a prescription, the doctor sold me a bit expensive the medicine so I can't afford big brand ones.
I read a guy who has 16 years and a half I think and uses 20 UI daily (big brand), grew 1 cm two months ago, so I think I required like that amount of UI to see result probs

hghguy

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2019, 06:44:03 PM »

My height got stuck at 15 years (169) so I think the results shouldn't surprise me...tryng to grow almost 5 years later lol, what a stupid idea.I think the sugar f*cked me up.
I didn't try any longer because my mom thought it would be a waste of money.
I have two mirrors that I used as reference of my height, besides doctor's measurement. In the first one I can see my belly button in the morning but barely in the night. The second one with a mark on it. Both same result one year ago, after I used the medicine and nowadays so...
Also, because I didn't have a prescription, the doctor sold me a bit expensive the medicine so I can't afford big brand ones.
I read a guy who has 16 years and a half I think and uses 20 UI daily (big brand), grew 1 cm two months ago, so I think I required like that amount of UI to see result probs

Where did you read about this 16yo guy or do you mean me? Im 16.5+ and im growing 1cm/month. Using 30iu/day. I were growing still naturally last year.

shottrue

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2019, 11:20:21 PM »

I dont trust these not-good brand hgh.
You could try peptides like hexarelin, cjc no dac, or ghrp2/ghrp6 , mk677.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2019, 12:40:50 AM »

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2019, 05:04:13 PM »

I'm taking GH also 4ui per day, and it helped gain more weight in the gym, and better definition. But I gained nothing of height, only 0.5cm,
I was 212 when i started and now i 220.
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2019, 05:17:26 PM »

6ft want be 6'3 Braziliam
The second better HGH of market, just loss to "SAIZEN"
So, i'm 17yr and my growth plates is open(i think, dont do X ray)

Just gains in weight, and body fat loss. (My feet grow i little bit)
I taking this for 3 weeks.
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

shottrue

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2019, 01:18:25 AM »

From what I read you should get an inch of height for 126ius of HGH (used overtime obviously).
Good luck to you, you may want to try mk677 or peptides like MOD GRF 1-29, cuz you never know what your body will respond to.
Sometimes lowering estrogen also seems to kickstart something
Pages: [1]   Go Up