Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Diary - Internal femurs Dr.Guichet - January 2018 - Milan (second lengthening)  (Read 11171 times)

simons

Nice moves Simon. Btw, shouldnt your title reflect Diary - Internal femurs Dr.Guichet - March 2019 - Milan (second lengthening) instead of Jan 2018? Er..i read somewhere you are planning for it to be somewhere in march depending on feasibility.  ???

Ouch, thanks for letting me know! I didn't noticed that year at all  :o

Renaissance

Hey Simons.

Have some updates with Guichet ? How IS your ll process ??

ok

Hey simons,

How are you? If you're getting the surgery again, and if it's ok with you, please post those videos of squats and high jumps if you've recorded them. I'm really curious to understand the athletic offset this operation results in. Particularly if you do another round we'd be able to progressively see how it changes

Good luck with your second surgery, please write a diary. Cheers  :)

4cms

Simons - thanks for posting your videos.

I want to be honest and I really do not mean to rude but 177cm is 5ft10 and from the videos you do look shorter than that. I'm not sure if it is your arm length or because your t shirt is very tight (in the gym video). Let me know your thoughts please.

Yea he doesnt look 5'10 or 177cms, He might be but in video looks 5'7 to 5'8

krusty86

• Visitor

Pre-op stretching in order to increase the flexibility of the legs. We need 130-140° in order to achieve the result we want to achieve.

20 Hours Club ;)

Are you training with Christian?
Did you decide when you will do the surgery?

Thatdude950

You were fortunate enough to get a great result 7 years ago. Why the fk would you risk breaking and stretching out your legs again? Doesn't the fact that after 7 years you're still not happy give off warning bells? Guichet should be sending you to a psychologist, not taking your money again. 177.5 is a great height.

You're chasing an ideal that doesn't exist. This is all a huge cope. You need to do some serious and honest and probably painful self reflecting if you ever want to find peace. It hurts - I hate it, it can be shattering, but unless you do you'll keep chasing this insane idea that a few more cm will make you happy.

4cms

You were fortunate enough to get a great result 7 years ago. Why the fk would you risk breaking and stretching out your legs again? Doesn't the fact that after 7 years you're still not happy give off warning bells? Guichet should be sending you to a psychologist, not taking your money again. 177.5 is a great height.

You're chasing an ideal that doesn't exist. This is all a huge cope. You need to do some serious and honest and probably painful self reflecting if you ever want to find peace. It hurts - I hate it, it can be shattering, but unless you do you'll keep chasing this insane idea that a few more cm will make you happy.

I tried to tell him for his own good but he wouldnt listen, I tried to advise him to atleast do it on his tibias as the femurs musculature will not be able to safely stretch past his previous lengthening of 7.5cms without suffering a complication such as a really really long painful recovery, Lots and lots of pain, early arthritis and permanent life long pain.

There is reason Doctors and with all of their case studies do not reccommend going more than 7.5cms and somw even saying not more than 5cms per segment.

simons

Hey Simons.

Have some updates with Guichet ? How IS your ll process ??

Hey, it's all good. Still alive and doing well. Surgery booked for mid of June.

simons

Actually I'm not 177 you are right, I'm 177.5.

simons

Fortune doesn't exist. Hard work and determination both exist. I had an ideal height in my mind and the only way to reach it would have by with two surgeries. I had a deficit of 5cm in my femurs. Considering the ratio between tibia a femur is like I have increased the length of my femurs of 2cm.

simons

20 Hours Club ;)

Are you training with Christian?
Did you decide when you will do the surgery?

Yes, mid of June. Did we meet at the gym? Can't remember.

4cms

Actually I'm not 177 you are right, I'm 177.5.

You might be but don't look it, Look like 175 tops.
And I hope you have charged your mind on doing femurs again. It's too much for femurs to handle.
For your own good, Dr guichet doesnt care about you man.

simons

You might be but don't look it, Look like 175 tops.
And I hope you have charged your mind on doing femurs again. It's too much for femurs to handle.
For your own good, Dr guichet doesnt care about you man.

Ok, I respect your point :)

wannagrowtaller

Did you do the second surgery?
Go for it

Ghostfish

Regarding surgeries I think we should let the doctors decide.

Fortune doesn't exist. Hard work and determination both exist. I had an ideal height in my mind and the only way to reach it would have by with two surgeries. I had a deficit of 5cm in my femurs. Considering the ratio between tibia a femur is like I have increased the length of my femurs of 2cm.
Hi simons

How are you doing?  I normally don't really discourage anyone to go through CLL since I understand how they feel and did CLL.  However, your case seems to be too much extreme in that 7.5 cm in femurs by the first surgery which was done successfully, fortunately, and another 10 cm in the same femurs by the second surgery which is planned now.  In this case you will get 17.5 cm longer femurs than what you had prior to the surgery.

As far as I know, you claim that your femurs were 5 cm shorter than tibias, which I think is hard to believe.  Of course you could have had an unusual developmental discrepancy, but 5 cm shorter femurs are very very rare.  Even in that case, suppose your proportion may look not bad but gaining 17.5 cm in the segment is absolutely too much. 

First of all, you have a high chance of giving up before you reach 10 cm, which is sort of good though.
Second, you will have a high risk of complication, if you push that much. Your recovery will be extraordinarily long.
Third, even if you had 5 cm shorter femurs prior to the surgery, after 17.5 cm gaining you will have 12.5 cm longer femurs which is really not biometrically acceptable. Your athletic ability will drop huge amount just simply due to unnatural proportion, even if you don't have any complication. This will also increase a risk of arthritis or any sort of health problem. 

You said "Regarding surgeries I think we should let the doctors decide.", which is right!  The thing is you only asked Dr. G. This surgery is not trivial so you should have consultation with at least one or two more Drs.  If all three or at least two agreed your plan, go for it!  However, I guarantee no doctor will recommend your plan due to the reasons I just mentioned and probably more.  If you really want to gain more height, you should consider tibias.  Although you may not be able to gain 10 cm in tibia, about 7 cm is doable. Longer tibias will look better and biometrically adapt better.  Plus, your tibias never have the surgery so they will tolerate better than your femurs which had already 7.5 cm lengthening.

Lastly, you said "Fortune doesn't exist. Hard work and determination both exist."  This is sort of true and I want to believe it is true. However, a lot of time hard work and determination still can't overcome some limitation, unfortunately.  Our body naturally has some limitation whether you want to admit or not. 

Sorry, if you feel my writing is educational.  I certainly do not have any intention to give you any education.  I may not be good at writing.  But hope you reconsider your plan.

simons

Did you do the second surgery?

Not yet. Mid of June (2019).

simons

Hi simons

How are you doing?  I normally don't really discourage anyone to go through CLL since I understand how they feel and did CLL.  However, your case seems to be too much extreme in that 7.5 cm in femurs by the first surgery which was done successfully, fortunately, and another 10 cm in the same femurs by the second surgery which is planned now.  In this case you will get 17.5 cm longer femurs than what you had prior to the surgery.

As far as I know, you claim that your femurs were 5 cm shorter than tibias, which I think is hard to believe.  Of course you could have had an unusual developmental discrepancy, but 5 cm shorter femurs are very very rare.  Even in that case, suppose your proportion may look not bad but gaining 17.5 cm in the segment is absolutely too much. 

First of all, you have a high chance of giving up before you reach 10 cm, which is sort of good though.
Second, you will have a high risk of complication, if you push that much. Your recovery will be extraordinarily long.
Third, even if you had 5 cm shorter femurs prior to the surgery, after 17.5 cm gaining you will have 12.5 cm longer femurs which is really not biometrically acceptable. Your athletic ability will drop huge amount just simply due to unnatural proportion, even if you don't have any complication. This will also increase a risk of arthritis or any sort of health problem. 

You said "Regarding surgeries I think we should let the doctors decide.", which is right!  The thing is you only asked Dr. G. This surgery is not trivial so you should have consultation with at least one or two more Drs.  If all three or at least two agreed your plan, go for it!  However, I guarantee no doctor will recommend your plan due to the reasons I just mentioned and probably more.  If you really want to gain more height, you should consider tibias.  Although you may not be able to gain 10 cm in tibia, about 7 cm is doable. Longer tibias will look better and biometrically adapt better.  Plus, your tibias never have the surgery so they will tolerate better than your femurs which had already 7.5 cm lengthening.

Lastly, you said "Fortune doesn't exist. Hard work and determination both exist."  This is sort of true and I want to believe it is true. However, a lot of time hard work and determination still can't overcome some limitation, unfortunately.  Our body naturally has some limitation whether you want to admit or not. 

Sorry, if you feel my writing is educational.  I certainly do not have any intention to give you any education.  I may not be good at writing.  But hope you reconsider your plan.

Thanks for your reply. I respect your opinions. Just a couple of things:

1. I have never said I had femurs 5cm shorter than tibias. I said that considering the ideal ratio between tibias and femurs, my femurs were 5cm shorter than this ideal ratio. My femurs have been longer than tibias even before the first surgery.

2. Gaining 10cm is not mandatory. I will see daily the result.

Ghostfish

Thanks for your reply. I respect your opinions. Just a couple of things:

1. I have never said I had femurs 5cm shorter than tibias. I said that considering the ideal ratio between tibias and femurs, my femurs were 5cm shorter than this ideal ratio. My femurs have been longer than tibias even before the first surgery.

2. Gaining 10cm is not mandatory. I will see daily the result.
Regarding your reply 1, the ideal, perhaps normal, ratio of tibia to femur is 0.8 in general, although some people may want to have different ratios.  So since your previous femurs were actually already longer than tibias, which is quite normal, your femurs are already very longer than tibias, which may be a little off from the variation of natural ratio but within a tolerable range.  If you add additional 10 cm in these long femurs, that will definitely make your femurs abnormally long.

Of course, 10 cm is not mandatory and nobody will force you to reach that goal.  If you stop very early like 5 cm or less, it will be good for your body but you may be disappointed.  If you go too far, for example 9-10 cm, you may be happy with gaining, but it will be bad for your body.  Considering your fantastic recovery and strong determination, I am afraid you may be able to achieve quite far.  Anyway, think about it one more time.

Kenda

Wait, so you did 7.5 cm on tibia Internal & you then did 8 or something on femur ?
first of all how ! & about the video you posted in the red shirt i dont understand u are showing us the scars on femur...so youve done the 17 cm lengthening already ...?
that all is by Guichet Nail or did u use precice?

wannagrowtaller

No, he did 7 cm on his femurs a couple of years ago and want to add 10 cm more to the same femur. That's crazy.
Go for it

simons

No, he did 7 cm on his femurs a couple of years ago and want to add 10 cm more to the same femur. That's crazy.

I did 7.5cm 7 years ago to femurs. And now adding (hopefully) 10cm to femurs again.

It's not crazy because everybody is different. My legs are different than yours. Considering an ideal ratio between tibia and femur, i had a deficit of 5cm to both femurs. So actually my femurs are 2.5cm longer than the ideal ratio and totally into the ratio considered "normal". So basically it's like I have never done any LL.

wannagrowtaller

Well, I'll not patronize you. If that's what you want, go for it. It's your life.
Go for it

simons

Well, I'll not patronize you. If that's what you want, go for it. It's your life.

I was simply trying to explain bit more for people who will read this discussion. I see too many "doctors" here (I'm not talking about you) sentencing what is good and what is bad. Then I saw some pics in their diaries and the scars shocked me (in a bad way). The butcher around the corner does a better job. But they are totally fine with them because they saved money by going in 3rd world countries. So I'm wondering about their method to judge and sentence other ppl results and reasons.

4cms

I was simply trying to explain bit more for people who will read this discussion. I see too many "doctors" here (I'm not talking about you) sentencing what is good and what is bad. Then I saw some pics in their diaries and the scars shocked me (in a bad way). The butcher around the corner does a better job. But they are totally fine with them because they saved money by going in 3rd world countries. So I'm wondering about their method to judge and sentence other ppl results and reasons.

This is your Dr guichets nail, Do you not get scared maybe this can happen to you?

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41046520/868eeaad-8722-4c77-bcf9-d0b00a172992.jpg.html

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41045841/IMG_2486.png.html

You know Dr guichet does not admit his mistakes and will blame you and make you pay for his mistakes. Look at it, his nail broke on unicorn and he did not fix her and blamed her for his nail breaking.

simons

This is your Dr guichets nail, Do you not get scared maybe this can happen to you?

You know Dr guichet does not admit his mistakes and will blame you and make you pay for his mistakes. Look at it, his nail broke on unicorn and he did not fix her and blamed her for his nail breaking.

What happened between Dr Guichet and Unicorn is not my business. This diary is about my LL and my only business is what happened between Dr Guichet and me. And I'm a satisfied customer. That's all for me.

4cms

I'm telling you this because I believe you are a high risk of complications and I don't want something to happen to you then guichet asking for and another 20k or even worse blaming it on you and abandoning you like he did to unicorn.

Also if you really are 177cms I really do think you don't need this surgery.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 08:14:38 AM by 4cms »

simons

I'm telling you this because I believe you are a high risk of complications and I don't want something to happen to the guichet asking for and other 20k or even worse blaming it on you and abandoning you like he did to unicorn.

Also if you really are 177cms I really do think you don't need this surgery.

I had a Dr. G patient who did 8.5cm the first time and 9cm this time in front of me for two months. He was totally fine. The same happened another patient.

1. You are not concerned about my surgery. You simply use my discussion in order to blackmail Dr Guichet.
2. I don't have access to private dossiers of Dr. Guichet and I think you don't have access as well. You are judging just by reading one bell. I usually prefer to hear two bells.
3. Back in this discussion you accused me of lying about my height because in my video to your eyes I didn't look 177.5 but 175. Are you serious? Are you able to see the difference of 2.5cm in a video? What's your nick name? Ruler?

4cms

I didnt accuse you of lying buddy i said you didn't look 177cms.
I'm trying to blackmail guichet? Hows that?
Am I asking him for money?

Let me tell you something. Back when I did my first lengthening i had a diary on the old forum, Did you know Dr guichet used to pay sys op for patients that would come to him from old forum? ( old forum )
Dr guichet asked sys op - apothesis to  try and threaten me for telling peope on my diary that Dr guichet took 6,000 euros from me and did not return all of it after I decided not to do surgery with him. So I asked 5 days after I paid to have my deposit back and he did not give it back, he gave back $2,600 which only equals 1,600 Euros now.

When I noticed Dr guichet was not an honorable man I was very happy I didn't do surgery with him.

So getting back to the story,  Dr guichet asked sys op - apothesis to threaten me which he then made a web page about me with all sorts of lies but guess what It didn't stop or bother me. Sys op even sent mass messages to my friends on facebook telling them I done LL...... BUT guess what again it didn't phase me as I'm extreamly mentally strong.

I will always tell the truth about Dr guichet and I have tried to warn you many times now, Since you have not listened dont complain if somthing does happen.

I hope you atleast stop after 4 or 5cms.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 08:47:12 AM by 4cms »

simons

I didnt accuse you of lying buddy i said you didn't look 177cms.
I'm trying to blackmail guichet? Hows that?
Am I asking him for money?

Let me tell you something. Back when I did my first lengthening i had a diary on the old forum, Did you know Dr guichet used to pay sys op for patients that would come to him from old forum? ( old forum )
Dr guichet asked sys op - apothesis to  try and threaten me for telling peope on my diary that Dr guichet took 6,000 euros from me and did not return all of it after I decided not to do surgery with him. So I asked 5 days after I paid to have my deposit back and he did not give it back, he gave back $2,600 which only equals 1,600 Euros now.

When I noticed Dr guichet was not an honorable man I was very happy I didn't do surgery with him.

So getting back to the story,  Dr guichet asked sys op - apothesis to threaten me which he then made a web page about me with all sorts of lies but guess what It didn't stop or bother me. Sys op even sent mass messages to my friends on facebook telling them I done LL...... BUT guess what again it didn't phase me as I'm extreamly mentally strong.

I will always tell the truth about Dr guichet and I have tried to warn you many times now, Since you have not listened dont complain if somthing does happen.

I hope you atleast stop after 4 or 5cms.

So now you are "using" the Unicorn story as a sort of revenge. Good.

To address your other points.

1. Who Dr. Guichet pays it's not my business. The general idea of paying the owner of a public space (like a forum) to send clients, in the civilized world, is called "advertisement". And that's totally fine and legal.

2. The deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE. Five minutes or five years later doesn't matter. If you change your mind you won't get your money back. If you want to get a - by law - not refundable deposit refunded ... it's your own problem.

3. You are not a doctor. I kindly hear your suggestions but your diagnosis have - to me - the same value of the diagnosis done by the baker behind the corner.

4cms

No unicorns story serves as a reminder of how lucky I am, I didn't go to Guichet.
I sense he has given you some sort of discount otherwise you wouldnt be defending such an immoral butcher.
You are definitely receiving a kick back of some sort.

Also Ive done both surgeries and am a fully qualified Personal trainer so you can run along now with your bakers comment.
The fact is even a lay person would think lengthening the same segnent twice and at a total of 17.5cms well quite Frankly as silly and reckless.
You dont have to listen to the Baker, Go and ask any leh lengthening doctor and he will tell you that going past 7.5cms is stupid and medically not advisable.

simons

No unicorns story serves as a reminder of how lucky I am, I didn't go to Guichet.
I sense he has given you some sort of discount otherwise you wouldnt be defending such an immoral butcher.
You are definitely receiving a kick back of some sort.

Also Ive done both surgeries and am a fully qualified Personal trainer so you can run along now with your bakers comment.
The fact is even a lay person would think lengthening the same segnent twice and at a total of 17.5cms well quite Frankly as silly and reckless.
You dont have to listen to the Baker, Go and ask any leh lengthening doctor and he will tell you that going past 7.5cms is stupid and medically not advisable.

Unfortunately no discount. The bill was about 20k eur MORE than my last surgery.

I'm not defending anybody. You complained that you didn't get back your non-refundable deposit. I tried to explain you that a non-refundable deposit is ... not refundable. You told me that I'm 175cm and not 177.5 because you saw it in a video of mine. I kindly told you that you are wrong.

Are you a fully qualified personal trainer? Great, so you are confirming that you are not a doctor. You are not entitled to give medical advises. You know, sometimes I cook at home for my friends, it doesn't make me a Michelin starred chief. Next time I need advices about how to gain/loose weight/muscles I'll ask you. Please leave medical stuff to doctors.

Btw if you are happy with your surgery in a 3rd world country, with scars that I'd be not comfortable to have on my legs ... I'm kinda happy for you  ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up