Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there really anybody who gained 10cm without any side effect?  (Read 573 times)

peitou123

• Visitor

I am Chinese so my English will be not so good, sorry.

I have realized that it's relatively feasible and safe to gain about 5-6cm by surgery, because there are so much pictures on the internet.

But it seems much more difficult to gain 10cm by surgery, even if I undertake surgery twice. I scarcely saw picture or article about people who really gain 10cm.

Some surgeons claim it's possible to gain 16cm if you undertake more than once surgery.(FOR EXAMPLE femur 6+ tibia 7+ femur  3 )

I think gaining 16cm would be too greedy, I consider gaining 10cm is enough to me. More than once surgery will be affordable to me.

How do you think?

stoke

• Visitor
Re: Is there really anybody who gained 10cm without any side effect?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 06:24:20 PM »

Bro you have to be realistic. If you add only 10 cm for your bones it's ok but the lengthening involves muscles and nerves, Imagine the pain for your muscles and nerves they will be so tight and weak for many years or maybe for all your life. But if you do 10 cm in 2 segments it would be better for your healt like 5 cm femur and 5 cm Tibia.

InFullStryde

Re: Is there really anybody who gained 10cm without any side effect?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 09:19:38 PM »

8 centimeters on the Femur is very possible and very close to your goal in one surgery. 
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671
Pages: [1]   Go Up