Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Height Surgery in Beijing. Is it too risky?  (Read 868 times)

BoneBreaker

• Visitor
Height Surgery in Beijing. Is it too risky?
« on: January 21, 2019, 11:38:58 AM »

http://www.leg-lengthening.com/service.html
Is this place really all that bad?
I probably won't be able to get them until 1 more year and that's at THIS price.
30k (will go back to 40k after May, but in a year from now, will probably go back down). I don't know how much more of this I can take. 3k for food and hospital stay, and 4k more for 10cm total. The 5k deposit is included within the 30k (I emailed them about that).
Plane tickets? Let's say 1k total. So I need 38k.

I'm 5'5" on the dot and it completely destroyed my ego. 100% dead in the inside. I used to be a man. What a joke. I live near LA and there are 2 places I know of here, but the cost of the surgery in the u.s. in general is just too high. I can't get the money in time.. even 1 more year like this is too much. One of the two places in LA do 4 inches which is what I want for one procedure, too bad it will probably be like 80k+ (emailed them Friday. No response yet).

I figure I'll just end things if my surgery in beijing turns sour. Only so much HELL I can endure.

This opportunity cost... It's incredible. Instead of saving up for a home, I have to fix this deformity. I'm pissed. This place in beijing is my final hope.

Cr7

Re: Height Surgery in Beijing. Is it too risky?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 06:12:03 PM »

Dear,
With this mindset of yours believe ( Beijing or any place ) you are not ready for this surgery. You say I will end things myself that's horrible. Strong people with positive mindset are the candidate for this surgery. With the mindset of yours I don't think u are ready.
Work on yourself man and then think of doing this surgery.

BoneBreaker

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 01:41:52 AM »

Of course I am. You're just making baseless assumptions. You don't know me, have no idea what I've endured, and have no idea how many years I've waited already. I ranted, but wanted to hear other's thoughts about that particular place.

Astronomy

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 06:58:37 AM »

I think hes just reminding you of being careful with surgeons of low prices.Although this kind of surgeon is expensive,safety and doctors skill should be put in the first place.I definitely understand you because im a very short man of only 162cm and in big city.
In addition,Dr.Xia has a bad reputation in China
I cant recommand a good place to do surgeon in because i havent done it just like you.I dont wanna be a irresponsible one.

jievince3

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 10:16:00 AM »

As Chinese, I suggest you not go to Dr. Xia because he even doesnot have  a diploma. He did many bad cases in China.
Pages: [1]   Go Up