Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctors with bad reputation on this forum  (Read 2005 times)

Sara123

Doctors with bad reputation on this forum
« on: January 22, 2019, 09:51:51 AM »

I’ve been reading this forum quite a bit to get information and so far have had one face to face consultation with an LL surgeon and a Skype consultation with another LL surgeon .

From the posts on this forum, I’ve noticed the following doctors all have a bad reputation on here but are still in business, appear all to be busy still with a good number of patients and with successful cases (although for Dr Monegal I don’t know if this is the case). They are:

Dr Sarin

Dr Monegal

Dr Mirzoyan

Dr Guichet

Dr Betz

My question is, are these doctors really not to be trusted because of some of some bad cases. Which of these would you consider the worst??

I might not get any reply be would be interesting  to see what I might get.

cool

Re: Doctors with bad reputation on this forum
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 10:00:04 AM »

You are really not getting anywhere with these posts. No one knows the answer.

You have to make up your mind and go with a doctor you felt right during an in-person consultation.

And asking for the best doctor would make some sense, but you're asking for the worst  ;D
8)

Astronomy

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 10:01:28 AM »

I reckon every doctor has cases of failure.We cant judge a doctor from only somebodys words on this forum.We should inspect them by ourselves

Sara123

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 10:27:16 AM »

You are really not getting anywhere with these posts. No one knows the answer.

You have to make up your mind and go with a doctor you felt right during an in-person consultation.

And asking for the best doctor would make some sense, but you're asking for the worst  ;D

Hehe I suppose it is strange to be asking who is the worst!! Lol 😆

hanshi

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 11:35:49 AM »

It doesn't have much to do with whether a doctor just has had a few bad cases. The issue is whether the doctor can be trusted or not. And that is something which cannot be found out by just having a consultation, because it is easy for a doctor to lie during a consultation. Therefore it is rather save to say that were there is smoke there is a fire. The doctors mentioned above all have "earned" their bad reputation not just due to some bad outcomes, but because they betrayed the trust of their patients.
As a general rule it is save to say that most surgeons who practice cosmetic LL belong to the lowest category of surgeons with regards to ethics as well as skills. There might be a few exceptions but those mentioned above certainly aren't.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

patientprivacy

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 01:10:07 PM »

I don't know about the others but Dr Monegal is active and busy with a good number of succesful cases. If he has a bad reputation here it's because of Lluser and his army of accounts. Notatroll is a fake.

Sara123

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 01:13:19 PM »

I don't know about the others but Dr Monegal is active and busy with a good number of succesful cases. If he has a bad reputation here it's because of Lluser and his army of accounts. Notatroll is a fake.

May I ask why a number of users here say he’s fake?? I’ve noticed that previously. Why has his experience not been taken seriously here like for example some of the others who have noted very bad experiences? I’m just curious.

Americanfootball

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2019, 04:42:43 PM »

You know , as a experienced one( recommend to read  my diary) it s amazingly easy to manipulate someone(every doctor).L.L has been big market in world. My advise is always to make an appointment(in
-a person consultation)ask everything, see cases,
I was in your position before operation read some of toxic writing here, after consultation, I realized he had most of good cases. I felt relax to make decision. Of course Every doctor can have bad case. Every one is  different. Of course Doctor s skill experience plays great role that everything goes well and Nicknamed Cool is right, go with a doctor you felt right during a in-person consultation.
Little experience: during  staying in Mic (my first operation) a Mexican boy had visited me , He said that he visited very famous Doctor( i don’t give name ) in Europe before consult Dr Monegal. He didn’t like that famous Doctor s manner(way) etc and then He did operation with Monegal so  I wish everyone best Luck to realize dreams...

STAY STRONG

notatroll

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 09:44:56 PM »

I'm not fake. Classic Monegal. Whenever people post bad things about him he calls them trolls. Send PM if you want me to prove I'm real.

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2019, 07:39:03 PM »

I get the feeling that there are lot of paid (?) advertisers of Monegal on this forum who create IDs solely to eulogize Monegal here

patientprivacy

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2019, 10:46:59 PM »

I get the feeling that Dr Monegal might have a lot of good cases.

LLwarrior

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2019, 11:20:01 PM »

American Footballer , you had surgey with salameh , but are you fully recoverd as you said in the old forum or you lied to us? Are you a trustable person?

TemakiSushi

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2019, 11:31:17 PM »

I get the feeling that Dr Monegal might have a lot of good cases.

Having good cases is not something to praise about
It’s their job to let patients finish in good conditions
But it’s bad cases that we really have to look into
How the doctor faced and treated patients when a problem occurred, and how the doctor solved it.
In Monegals or other doctors bad reviewed cases, things went increadiblly bad, totally out of control
Their personalities seemed questionable
No one want to take that kind of risk
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

notatroll

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2019, 01:41:09 AM »

Having good cases is not something to praise about
It’s their job to let patients finish in good conditions
But it’s bad cases that we really have to look into
How the doctor faced and treated patients when a problem occurred, and how the doctor solved it.
In Monegals or other doctors bad reviewed cases, things went increadiblly bad, totally out of control
Their personalities seemed questionable
No one want to take that kind of risk

In my case things were bad but not out of control. I Would say Musicmaker is Monegal's worst case (like Unicorn for Guichet). Poor girl. Monegal has destroyed her physically and mentally (Stockholm syndrome). I won't ever forget her beautiful sad eyes. Some patients told me Monegal used to yell at her like a madman in front of everybody and he used sexual denigratory words with and about her as well as with Cooper (Monegal's bitch) and Helloworld. Helloworld had nail failure. He promoted Monegal to no end. But Monegal hated him because he dared to speak the truth about the failure and then Monegal decided to sell his ass to the German manufacturers. Everything in Monegal is morally despicable. Be careful

notatroll

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2019, 01:47:24 AM »

It doesn't have much to do with whether a doctor just has had a few bad cases. The issue is whether the doctor can be trusted or not. And that is something which cannot be found out by just having a consultation, because it is easy for a doctor to lie during a consultation. Therefore it is rather save to say that were there is smoke there is a fire. The doctors mentioned above all have "earned" their bad reputation not just due to some bad outcomes, but because they betrayed the trust of their patients.
As a general rule it is save to say that most surgeons who practice cosmetic LL belong to the lowest category of surgeons with regards to ethics as well as skills. There might be a few exceptions but those mentioned above certainly aren't.

Some doctors are indeed pathological liars. During the consultations they even deny their patients' existence. They say Unicorn doesn't exist, they swipe these patient under the rug in front of future patients or they say Musicmaker is fully recovered. When they admit these patients exist or have problems they blame them for the complications they face. Morally disgusting. 

notatroll

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2019, 01:48:30 AM »

I get the feeling that there are lot of paid (?) advertisers of Monegal on this forum who create IDs solely to eulogize Monegal here

Cinderella and PatientPrivacy are some of them

Sara123

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2019, 04:11:10 AM »

At least 1 or 2 of these doctors on the initial list also operate on children and help people with various deformities where cosmetic work is only some of the work they do. So it cannot be that unethical if you combine the work you do.

I am not sure of some doctors do mostly just CLL. It's not clear. It must depend where you are. I would imagine in India, there will not be a short supply of CLL patients.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2019, 06:24:58 AM »

At least 1 or 2 of these doctors on the initial list also operate on children and help people with various deformities where cosmetic work is only some of the work they do. So it cannot be that unethical if you combine the work you do.

I am not sure of some doctors do mostly just CLL. It's not clear. It must depend where you are. I would imagine in India, there will not be a short supply of CLL patients.

All CLL doctors do regular LL
Doing LL on children doesn’t mean they are good
There are lots doctors only do LL and got bad reputations
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

LLwarrior

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2019, 10:44:50 AM »

Most LL doctors are not trustable , they lie to patients.

raku

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2019, 03:38:40 AM »

I think notatroll is not fake. Because he have some detailed prove. Actually even patients in bad situation they are afraid of telling.
The Doctor using fitbone in Cll just 2 people in the world.
Maybe patients could not afford to go to Munich so they have no way and just tolerant.

Don't forget Dr. Betz invent fitbone and stop using. Now he has beztbone and Precice, still do not use fitbone.

"Die Behandlung der beidseitigen Oberschenkelverlängerung kostet etwa 52.000 €. Die beidseitige Unterschenkelverlängerung kostet ca. 55.700 €.  In diesen Kosten sind die komplette Operation, beide Verlängerungsimplantate, der Krankenhausaufenthalt von ca. 14 Tagen, die physikalische Therapie während des Krankenhausaufenthaltes sowie sämtliche Kontrollen durch Prof. Dr. Betz während der Behandlungsdauer enthalten. Wenn Sie also beide Ober- und beide Unterschenkel verlängern, sind Sie mit dem Betzbone insgesamt bei ca. knapp 108.000 €."

Betzbone
Both femur: 52.000€
Both tibias 55.700€
Including: surgery, implants, clinic stay for 14 days, PT during the 14 days, all check ups during  treatment 

"Die Operation beider Oberschenkel würde sich dann auf ca. 63.000 € inklusive Krankenhausaufenthalt, Implantate und Operation belaufen, die Operation beider Unterschenkel würde ca. 67.000 € kosten."

Precise 2
Both femur: 63.000€
Both tibia: 67.000€
Including (see above)
Less is more.
Maybe one cm up or down could not change your appearance.
But one cm more is definitely do harm to joint than one cm less.
English is not my first language.

notatroll

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2019, 03:21:43 PM »

I think notatroll is not fake. Because he have some detailed prove. Actually even patients in bad situation they are afraid of telling.
Maybe patients could not afford to go to Munich so they have no way and just tolerant.

Don't forget Dr. Betz invent fitbone and stop using. Now he has beztbone and Precice, still do not use fitbone.

"Die Behandlung der beidseitigen Oberschenkelverlängerung kostet etwa 52.000 €. Die beidseitige Unterschenkelverlängerung kostet ca. 55.700 €.  In diesen Kosten sind die komplette Operation, beide Verlängerungsimplantate, der Krankenhausaufenthalt von ca. 14 Tagen, die physikalische Therapie während des Krankenhausaufenthaltes sowie sämtliche Kontrollen durch Prof. Dr. Betz während der Behandlungsdauer enthalten. Wenn Sie also beide Ober- und beide Unterschenkel verlängern, sind Sie mit dem Betzbone insgesamt bei ca. knapp 108.000 €."

Betzbone
Both tibias 55.700€
Including: surgery, implants, clinic stay for 14 days, PT during the 14 days, all check ups during  treatment 

"Die Operation beider Oberschenkel würde sich dann auf ca. 63.000 € inklusive Krankenhausaufenthalt, Implantate und Operation belaufen, die Operation beider Unterschenkel würde ca. 67.000 € kosten."

Precise 2
Including (see above)

Thanks man. I hope more and more people are getting the truth

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2019, 11:59:10 PM »

Betzbone
Both tibias 55.700€

Precise 2
Including (see above)

Thanks , I did not know Betz does precise, I thought he uses only his betzbone nail, thanks for the news. Do you know if he does stryde?

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2019, 02:17:19 AM »

Visit the doctor but more importantly talk to they're patients, and no, I don't mean most of the fake accounts on this forum saying good or bad things about the doctors, I mean in person where you can see their outcome with your own eyes. Don't be gullable and blindly trust doctors or even patients just by taking they're word for it.

Sara123

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2019, 02:01:50 PM »

I have just checked Dr Monegal’s prices. He is cheap. External device very cheap and internal also quite cheap. But I would be too scared to go there. I have a bad feeling about this doctor.

Unless I misunderstood how he charges.
Pages: [1]   Go Up