Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ive done a lot of research but It owuld be great if some1 could answer questions  (Read 522 times)

Joss Hume

• Visitor

I dont know where to ask this but what is the price and the side effects of igf-1?

garfild

• Visitor

Nowhere

cheekycabs

You're not researching enough. Sides are the same as HGH, I am not your google. "Side effects HGH", figure it out.

This is also not a steroids forum, check there if you want drugs. Prices are all dependent on quality and location. I pay about 150 USD for 100 IU for pharmacy grade quality. In the US it is a lot more, I live in the Middle East.

I'm not answering any more questions, research more.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

Joss Hume

• Visitor

You're not researching enough. Sides are the same as HGH, I am not your google. "Side effects HGH", figure it out.

This is also not a steroids forum, check there if you want drugs. Prices are all dependent on quality and location. I pay about 150 USD for 100 IU for pharmacy grade quality. In the US it is a lot more, I live in the Middle East.

Sorry, I will research more but thanks for the infromation.

Zamii

150 for 100iu is a bargain mate, I am guessing you're using Chinese pharma GH
Pages: [1]   Go Up