Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How long will it take until shoulder widening and waist narrowing surgery will..  (Read 3409 times)

Iso9

Exist?

I want to start bodybuilding but my skeletal structure is holding me back

I dont want to spend countless hours in the gym just to have a typical "Gymcel" body

I want broad shoulders and a small waist, but my skeletal proportions will NEVER allow that

And NO i DONT want to become a meathead, i want to have the same amount like zyzz, thats my absolute limit.
temp banned for posting irrelevant topic in wrong section

myloginacc

I wonder if this is how we sound to normal people when we mention wanting to be taller.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Cr7

I wonder if this is how we sound to normal people when we mention wanting to be taller.

Absolutely right.

Iso9

why Arent you just quiet?

I have very narrow shoulders and a Broad waist which Looks absolutely feminine and non aesthetic

epikness

Narrow shoulders aren't genetic. As in you can actually make them wider by working out and self improving. And broad hips are more pleasing to the eye given that you sculpted your body properly.

There are definitely people who are genetically dispositioned to the golden ratio but they are very rare. I personally have never met a single one. And I have met many models including from Calvin Klein.
Height is completely genetically dispositioned. No amount of milk or exercise will change your height. Only drugs can but they have minimal effect and you cannot surpass your body limit.

short

Bad ideal, zyzz was a steroids user.

hghguy

Arent there already shoulder widening aka clavicle lenghtening surgery? I wonder if there is pelvis/ hip narrowing surgery?

Iso9

Narrow shoulders aren't genetic. As in you can actually make them wider by working out and self improving. And broad hips are more pleasing to the eye given that you sculpted your body properly.

There are definitely people who are genetically dispositioned to the golden ratio but they are very rare. I personally have never met a single one. And I have met many models including from Calvin Klein.
Height is completely genetically dispositioned. No amount of milk or exercise will change your height. Only drugs can but they have minimal effect and you cannot surpass your body limit.

This is honestly a myth, if you have narrow shoulders your Frame will never look wide

Unless you gain 80lbs of mass

epikness

Dude it isn't. My cousin used to have narrow shoulders before he took up modeling. Now he has wider shoulders than me(193cm). He's only getting surgery because of height limitation of modeling for him.

He used to be just slightly above average face and slender body but now he is taking up face modeling(for creams) and have really broad shoulders for portrait shots. He has a 6 pack now and can easily attract girls left and right.

I get way less girls than him even though I have naturally better build than him. He tried hard and often almost collapsed due to his training. And now it has paid him off alot. He can easily get laid anytime he wants and gets girls number in clubs everywhere. While I can only get a few girls numbers in clubs.

Remember that working hard can mitigate any form of natural talent. There are genius everywhere and people who have the natural ratio. But not all of them become world-class because they end up getting surpassed by people who work very hard. There are very few things in this world that hard work cannot possibly do, but even then it can be solved by being good at another thing.

I hope that you don't try to do waist narrowing or shoulder widening surgery. There is no point in doing such a stupid thing. It won't earn more respect for you at all nor is it your lifelong dream of becoming a model.

Iso9

Dude it isn't. My cousin used to have narrow shoulders before he took up modeling. Now he has wider shoulders than me(193cm). He's only getting surgery because of height limitation of modeling for him.

He used to be just slightly above average face and slender body but now he is taking up face modeling(for creams) and have really broad shoulders for portrait shots. He has a 6 pack now and can easily attract girls left and right.

I get way less girls than him even though I have naturally better build than him. He tried hard and often almost collapsed due to his training. And now it has paid him off alot. He can easily get laid anytime he wants and gets girls number in clubs everywhere. While I can only get a few girls numbers in clubs.

Remember that working hard can mitigate any form of natural talent. There are genius everywhere and people who have the natural ratio. But not all of them become world-class because they end up getting surpassed by people who work very hard. There are very few things in this world that hard work cannot possibly do, but even then it can be solved by being good at another thing.

I hope that you don't try to do waist narrowing or shoulder widening surgery. There is no point in doing such a stupid thing. It won't earn more respect for you at all nor is it your lifelong dream of becoming a model.

Working out DOES NOTHING to your Frame

If you dont have a solid Frame to begin with you then you will never have a Broad Frame unless your packing on 80lbs of muscle

https://imgur.com/vZa47uv

epikness

It does change man.. They are both within 40 pounds before and after.
I'm only wondering, have you ever actually tried to improve? I don't mean by working out once and calling it genetics but actually giving yourself 2 years of consistent workout?
If you did you would know that genetics are only for the lucky ones. Most people who you think have great bodies have all created them with their own sweat and blood as materials and crafted with their own two hands and legs.

CaptainAmerica

Probably won't ever be possible until full body reconstruction is possible. "Shoulder widening" doesn't make any sense, the width you're looking for involves the bideltoid, chest, ribcage. Widening the "shoulders" wouldn't do anything. Also, for the 1000th time, you don't have narrow shoulders, you look skinny fat AF and "narrow shoulders" are literally the least of your problems. You literally look like an average-build person who has just never worked out before.

cheekycabs

God this forum is trash. Really makes you want to participate in stimulating threads like this. Great job mods.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

Iso9

It does change man.. They are both within 40 pounds before and after.
I'm only wondering, have you ever actually tried to improve? I don't mean by working out once and calling it genetics but actually giving yourself 2 years of consistent workout?
If you did you would know that genetics are only for the lucky ones. Most people who you think have great bodies have all created them with their own sweat and blood as materials and crafted with their own two hands and legs.

ALL These guys you posted are having broader shoulders than me

My shoulderframe is to small, it WILL never look aesthetic

epikness

That's the problem right there.

You give up before even trying.

How about this. Go to your local gym and work on your body and eat protein for about 2 years.
Come back to this forum and if you still aren't satisfied, I'll pay half of your surgery for you whenever they exist. I guarantee that you will probably laugh at what you used to post.

Iso9

That's the problem right there.

You give up before even trying.

How about this. Go to your local gym and work on your body and eat protein for about 2 years.
Come back to this forum and if you still aren't satisfied, I'll pay half of your surgery for you whenever they exist. I guarantee that you will probably laugh at what you used to post.

I already trained over 2 and ate Protein consistently

GENETICS<everything else

But i guess you guys will rather try to find mistakes on my diet and the way ive Train like "You ate 5 grams to less of Protein" or "You're Lifting to light" rather than accepting that your ability to Build muscle is determined by your genetics

Johnson1111

Exist?

I dont want to spend countless hours in the gym just to have a typical "Gymcel" body

I want broad shoulders and a small waist, but my skeletal proportions will NEVER allow that

And NO i DONT want to become a meathead, i want to have the same amount like zyzz, thats my absolute limit.

You want to be perfect, we get it. That's too bad, you never will be. You rolled a 1 genetically.

ZUCC420

Exist?

Cllavicle widening surgery exists , do it and make a thread.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

shottrue

Clavicle osteogenesis was already a thing I thought?
Shoulder blades are susceptiple to androgens, so you want to lift weights to spike those hormones.
Additionally try using HGH
Look into low dose proviron for more DHT, but idk if that is suppressive of testoterone

hghguy

Clavicle osteogenesis was already a thing I thought?
Shoulder blades are susceptiple to androgens, so you want to lift weights to spike those hormones.
Additionally try using HGH
Look into low dose proviron for more DHT, but idk if that is suppressive of testoterone

Does dht affect clavicle? But for people young enough i would suggest testosterone+roids+hgh+aromasine inhibitors. As much as possible. That stack may grow your clavicles/frame bigger.

shottrue

The problem with roids is that the estrogen increase from testoerone can stunt the growth.
It is true that Testosterone will increase height and other steroids like anavar (DHT), but you would have to have normal or low estrogen levels to keep bones from "aging."

yeah i think clavicles are developed through GH, IGF-1, and Test/DHT. So you are right, GH is probably the safest and easiest growth method

hghguy

The problem with roids is that the estrogen increase from testoerone can stunt the growth.
It is true that Testosterone will increase height and other steroids like anavar (DHT), but you would have to have normal or low estrogen levels to keep bones from "aging."

yeah i think clavicles are developed through GH, IGF-1, and Test/DHT. So you are right, GH is probably the safest and easiest growth method

So if i take testosterone 500mg week and some anavar too i could grow more but epifyseal plates would close faster? What if i keep my estrogen low with drugs like letrozole, arimidex etc while on test+anavar, would i grow faster and still keep normal epifyseal closure speed?

shottrue

Yeah, from what I remember it should be entirely estrogen that closes plates. You're gonna need high dose K2 Vit D and magnesium as the test will increase your bodies need.
Also look into proviron, may be unnessary with anavar but it increases fertility and blocks estrogen from binding i think.
BBuilders used to use proviron before AIs

You could also consider peptides like hexarelin or CJC no dac, I'm looking into it, but perhaps the best growth is HGH + peptides that raise your natural GH

IwannaBeTaller

Testosterone will increaase height? That's the first time I heard that.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.
Pages: [1]   Go Up