Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Relaxin  (Read 1117 times)

shottrue

Relaxin
« on: February 16, 2019, 05:28:18 PM »

Has anyone tried relaxin?
It's the hormones that make women grow during pregancy, it reduces collagen I so the bones can be stretched.
I'd consider buying it from a peptide source.

Basically, per pregnancy women can grow 1- 1.5 inches from this relaxin effect.

Here are some links for you to look at

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2014/12/29/update-post-breakthrough-chemical-relaxin-bone-remodeling/
https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/loosening-the-sutures-ligaments-for-quicker-results/

hghguy

Re: Relaxin
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 10:29:15 PM »

Per pregnancy? Then woman with 10 children would grow 10inch. Seems interesting tho.

shottrue

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 11:16:13 PM »

Well I've only seen it written with three separate pregnancies haha. Doesn't seem to always happen, it was patented as a drug but I don't think it was used

myloginacc

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 07:22:27 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serelaxin

I think we'd have some reports from males if it worked.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

myloginacc

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 07:38:00 PM »

For those who care about glucosamine and are willing to play with their own health:

“…Therefore, the production of the collagen by the chondrocytes is facilitated by relaxin. Good quality collagen is produced in the presence of relaxin, which binds with proteogylcan to form strong resilient cartilage. Together with the deactivation of the collagenase by the glucosamine sulfate, homeostasis of the cartilage regeneration and degeneration are maintained and the joint is returned to its formal healthy state. Accordingly, relaxin enhances the effect of glucosamine sulfate in retarding and restoring osteodegenerative changes of the joints.”

“The relaxin hormone will alleviate these conditions since relaxin acts to effect collagen formation and collagen remodelling. Relaxin will alleviate the generalized pain and tenderness by elongating muscles and accentuating joint laxity by remodelling connective tissue (e.g ligaments, tendons, bone, etc.) via collagen changes. This expected effect is based on many studies that have observed that pregnant women have elongated pelvic area muscles, and increased joint laxity resulting from the remodelling effect induced by relaxin“

Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Canon

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 10:35:15 AM »

So that means that you grow from relaxin in height?

shottrue

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 08:58:27 PM »

I think you can buy relaxin in alibaba, no idea if men have used it

myloginacc

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 06:49:18 PM »

Bjoern77

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2021, 02:18:44 PM »

interesting stuff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up