Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hgh and cartilage  (Read 1533 times)

Canon

Hgh and cartilage
« on: February 18, 2019, 04:12:09 PM »

Hi!

This article says that it would be possible, even when your plates have fused, to get a bit taller through hgh injections because of the spine that could grow.

https://heightmaximizer.com/human-growth-hormone/

jakejake98

Re: Hgh and cartilage
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 04:19:25 PM »

I went to a doctor asking him about HGH when I was 16, I'm 17 now; soon 18. He didn't 'deny' me, however, he convinced me that it wasn't worth it and at max I would gain 1 inch for such a high cost.

Was also told that HGH can cause reactions that can lead to other body parts (not height) increasing, but not in a good way. Seems like a gamble but kinda wish I would've tried it, haven't grown either way.

Canon

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 04:23:13 PM »

One inch would be absolutely enough for me. I am thinking of giving it a try

myloginacc

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 09:15:51 PM »

One inch would be absolutely enough for me. I am thinking of giving it a try

You can get one inch from stretching and glucosamine sulphate.

No need to bother with the much more expensive and dangerous HGH factors.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

zlRadamanthys

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 01:59:14 AM »

I am 20 years old, in april of this year i will be 21 yeras old.

I just take inyections of HGH SAIZEN , actually i have 2 weeks and i hope grew 2 cm. My heigh is 169 cm, the bad is that now i cant do exercise for my study, but with feith everything is possible. (Although I did an X-ray and my cartilages are fused))

I will tell u if that was good or bad.
Morning height: 170-171 cm
Night height: 169cm - 168cm
Inseam: 80 cm
Winspan: 178 cm
My objetive is: 6,5 or 7 cm

JON SNOW

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 03:11:32 AM »

I just take inyections of HGH SAIZEN , actually i have 2 weeks and i hope grew 2 cm. My heigh is 169 cm, the bad is that now i cant do exercise for my study, but with feith everything is possible. (Although I did an X-ray and my cartilages are fused))

X-ray knee or wrist ? 

myloginacc

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2019, 03:13:03 AM »

Thanks.

Also, I've read the studies linked in the OP's link, and the writer is clearly taking a lot of liberties. Maybe I'll be a guinea pig myself, again, and report back. However, the science, as described there, does not follow.

The author's claim that elderly people managed to increase their height was due to disc decompression - it was never an increase over what they had been at their prime.

https://bmcmusculoskeletdisord.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2474-11-155

Likewise, his claims about fusion are true, but he is not arguing in good faith:

[The other study.]

Unlike other long bones of the skeleton, vertebral body epiphyses never ossify, and after the end of the growth period of life they are reduced into thin plates of hyaline cartilage which are situated between vertebral body and intervertebral disc.

You can't increase hyaline cartilage length with HGH, to the best of my knowledge. Glucosamine and Chondroitin supplements are more likely to achieve any effect than any form of HGH.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

zlRadamanthys

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 04:24:34 AM »

Although i am doing this because i have little hands and foots.

My hands are 17 cm of long and my foot 25 cm , which is very low. I hope grew them with the HGH, but i just have for two months and i am taking on the mornings, because at the night is very dangerous for my age. Some people say that if i will take hgh in the night, before of sleep i could stop producing it naturally.

My x rays were of my wrist, in my knee i dont if the plates are fusionated . I can up a photo if u want

Very thanks, excuse me if my english is so so but i am from latinamerican

myloginacc

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2019, 07:22:49 PM »

Opinion I found on NHG:

“…Another side effect of the CJC-1295 is acromegaly, since it helps in increasing the levels of the growth hormone. Acromegaly is a condition where extra growth hormone is released even after the internal organs and the skeleton have finished growing. This causes thickening of the skin, deepening of voice, enlargement of jaws, and slurring of speech. Another effect of acromegaly is the swelling of the soft tissue in the internal organs. This could result in the weakening of the muscles of the internal organs, like the heart. This was tested during the phase 2 testing of CJC-1295.”

Notice that the the writers note that a person can develop acromegaly if they took the CJC-1295 after their bones have fully ossified. The cartilage areas in their bodies that are still left will start to go through some type of hypertrophy process. The elbows, knuckles, wrists, ankles will all swell a little.

A recent post I wrote a few months ago had said that there is a chance that taking some growth hormone after the bones have fully ossified can for some individuals give them maybe 1 last inch in extra height. It seems that the HGH-agonists and HGH-stimulating hormones can cause the articular cartilage in the knees and as well as the very, VERY thin last layer of fibrocartilage in the edges of each vertebrate bone to thicken slightly. When you combine all of the vertebrate bones, the slight expansion of the articular bones, and the irregular bones in the ankles going through periosteal bone growth (bones just get bigger in width), they can all add up to give a noticeable last burst of a mini-growth spurt. Of course, I am assuming the user is around 22-24, just after their bones have all fused, but have not gotten thicker due to the process called “filling out” aka “getting wider”.

jakejake98

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2019, 12:21:08 PM »

X-ray knee or wrist ?
Why can't you do exercise?
Sorry if I misunderstood, thank you.

zlRadamanthys

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 06:07:12 PM »

Because my work dOES NOT let me do it. I am using HGH about 1 month, my sexual hungry is better and my hands are a little more wide. I will post a image of my left hand, before of take HGH

https://imgur.com/a/0jfJKSU

short

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2019, 06:23:01 PM »

What about your nose, earlaps any change of cartilage?

zlRadamanthys

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2019, 07:44:41 PM »

my nose remains the same and also it is very little time to notice big changes, I understand that the biggest changes occur in the hands and a little in the feet. When there is already an excessive production of hgh, the jaw and head grow, although this is due to large quantities and prolonged periods. I hope that my torse grow a little because my sitting height is only 85 cm and i am going to turn 21 years old
Pages: [1]   Go Up