Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: EXTERNAL TIBIA WITH DR. PRADIP SHARMA  (Read 5096 times)

Adios

Re: EXTERNAL TIBIA WITH DR. PRADIP SHARMA
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2019, 05:50:15 AM »

That's awesome, sounds like you're doing really well! When you say walking 90% normal do you mean you are walking unaided?

What exercises would you say are the most important when it comes to being able to walk well soon after frame removals?

Wishing you all the best, hope your recovery continues to go well - keep us updated  :)

Hi, Yes i am walking unaided. About the exercise ask Harry he will explain .

montahn

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2019, 05:43:28 PM »

Hi, Yes i am walking unaided. About the exercise ask Harry he will explain .

why dont you upload walking video...
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Adios

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2019, 07:29:09 AM »

Well everything not easy as it looks, and everything not as difficult as we think. Whatever you desire it just stand right behind your fear. I was doing all my prayers on chair till this morning but something not feel complete if it not as it is suppose to be so i tried my prayer on the floor with utmost fear and discomfort but i was able to do that. The most important part of my day. I rejoined my shop two days ago. Getting day by day ahead.
To all those who think to do the procedure or going through have faith and tolerance. This is the only thing which works.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

montahn

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2019, 06:50:13 PM »

Well everything not easy as it looks, and everything not as difficult as we think. Whatever you desire it just stand right behind your fear. I was doing all my prayers on chair till this morning but something not feel complete if it not as it is suppose to be so i tried my prayer on the floor with utmost fear and discomfort but i was able to do that. The most important part of my day. I rejoined my shop two days ago. Getting day by day ahead.
To all those who think to do the procedure or going through have faith and tolerance. This is the only thing which works.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

do your walk improved ? near to normal like before surgery ?
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Joker

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2019, 12:34:13 PM »

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Good Luck.

Beforeandafter

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2019, 12:27:00 PM »

Congratulations man for your fast recovery.

Adios

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2019, 06:30:43 AM »

Hi,
So many new people since i left. Its always good to see the determination. For me i am doing well day by day.
Life is different.
Hope is more.
Faith is high.
God bless you all.

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2019, 11:58:19 AM »

can u record walking video , this could be such an inspiration for me , im at 4cm in tibia now

Adios

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2019, 06:59:13 PM »

can u record walking video , this could be such an inspiration for me , im at 4cm in tibia now
Sorry to disappoint you brother but I am not comfortable posting any kind of pictures or videos.

Joker

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2019, 06:07:32 PM »

Hi , Adios
What is your condition now ? Are you fully recover?
I just want to know because I am also considering my CLL with Dr Sharma in few months.

Adios

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2019, 10:01:41 AM »

Hi , Adios
What is your condition now ? Are you fully recover?
I just want to know because I am also considering my CLL with Dr Sharma in few months.
Hi, Joker
Yes I am almost fully recovered, doing all my work and all activity normally.
Now these days I am trying to jogged  . Just feel mild stiffness in ankle in early morning when I woke up after few minutes it’s batter it self. But I don’t have any knee pain and ballerina.
I am happy with my decision.

nomad13

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2019, 08:19:26 PM »

Good to hear that you are doing well Adios, it's a relief to hear you have no knee pain, enjoy your new height and life
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

Pharaoh

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2020, 03:13:15 PM »

Why is no one asking for proof to this dairy? Just one x-ray that too could be of others, it's a fake dairy don't get fooled people

cam007

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2020, 03:21:58 AM »

Why is no one asking for proof to this dairy? Just one x-ray that too could be of others, it's a fake dairy don't get fooled people

Dude you’re a weirdo. You going on everyone’s diary writing this crap.  Not everyone is going to want to post their pics / videos. Nor do they need to. 
I literally made an account to lurk. And I plan on doing LL next year. I WILL NOT post any video /pics.  I still plan on making a diary to keep myself sane as it seems like good for mental to write in a forum instead of lying down for 4 months with broken legs in isolation.

You’re annoying.  Most of these doctors have high accreditations and done surgeries under US qualifications.   I’m looking at going to these locations too. Just because America charges 100k means we are better.  And no one needs to prove to me or anyone anything. 

Unless you posting video/pics of your claims you’re just as fake as everyone here.  Everyone can read and do their own hw as to whether they should
Do this or not.

175cm , goal 181cm

** est.2022 for 5-6cm tibias preferably

Pharaoh

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2020, 04:03:07 AM »

Dude you’re a weirdo. You going on everyone’s diary writing this crap.  Not everyone is going to want to post their pics / videos. Nor do they need to. 
I literally made an account to lurk. And I plan on doing LL next year. I WILL NOT post any video /pics.  I still plan on making a diary to keep myself sane as it seems like good for mental to write in a forum instead of lying down for 4 months with broken legs in isolation.

You’re annoying.  Most of these doctors have high accreditations and done surgeries under US qualifications.   I’m looking at going to these locations too. Just because America charges 100k means we are better.  And no one needs to prove to me or anyone anything. 

Unless you posting video/pics of your claims you’re just as fake as everyone here.  Everyone can read and do their own hw as to whether they should
Do this or not.
Omg, you copied same message twice, that's cute.
Why can't we ask proof and x-ray with Pradeep Sharma dairies where they can ask for proof from sarin dairies, hypocrisy of fake accounts being so obvious, when will you stop making fake accounts and stop embarrassing yourself

This dairy is so fake
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up