Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Height related issues  (Read 633 times)

shortguy4cll

Height related issues
« on: March 11, 2019, 05:55:58 AM »

Im very depressed. I have issues related to my height. Can someone please reply or message me?

Bonez

Re: Height related issues
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 06:15:39 AM »

Im very depressed. I have issues related to my height. Can someone please reply or message me?

I am sure you have issues related to your height. But I can bet 100% that you also have issues that in your life that are within your control. Fix the things in your life that you can fix, save your money, and get LL. Then move on. Also listen to some Jordan Peterson lectures they'll help you.

Use that depression as motivation to get your sh!t together and save money so you can get this surgery over with and move on. But like i said fix all your other problems that you can fix because those will stay with you after the surgery.

God Speed brother, you're not alone

star-ray

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 07:54:36 AM »

Very good advice from bonez. I my self always felt depressed from being just that bit shorter. Esp in my early twenties. But when I realised there was a solution, I used that as motivation to work harder and saved up.  Now currently doing LL, its not done yet, and I hope its finished by end of this year so I can go and just enjoy life.

Also, whiles leading up to LL, because I became motivated and to work hard and learn to push my self, I actually felt less depressed.

Last thing, I failed to realise this until late in my life, I had alot of toxic people around me. I learnt to just cut them out and tyat really helped me mentally.

myloginacc

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 09:41:20 PM »

I am sure you have issues related to your height. But I can bet 100% that you also have issues that in your life that are within your control. Fix the things in your life that you can fix, save your money, and get LL. Then move on. Also listen to some Jordan Peterson lectures they'll help you.

Use that depression as motivation to get your sh!t together and save money so you can get this surgery over with and move on. But like i said fix all your other problems that you can fix because those will stay with you after the surgery.

God Speed brother, you're not alone

Are you Zeo?

I wonder what happened to him and BodyBuilder...
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

otavio

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 11:18:11 PM »

I am 178cm and I will do my LL next year to reach 185,5cm height

Canon

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 03:55:58 PM »

That's gonna be a big change from 178 to 185. Wish you all the best
Pages: [1]   Go Up