Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advice  (Read 945 times)

notatroll

Advice
« on: March 14, 2019, 06:27:02 PM »

Don't trust doctors who offer football tickets or invitations to dinner to win you as patients. Good doctors do surgery and maintain appropriate distances with male and female patients. They don't need salesmen's techniques.

Astronomy

Re: Advice
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 10:03:12 AM »

In China,there's a girl named BOBO,who is broadcasting her procedure of Paley's surgery.
I think advertisers just attempt to earn money by offering translaters,post-surgery therpy,accomodation and so on.They're just there for money.They can't wish a bad reputation on a doctor

BeYourBest

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 10:34:49 AM »

In China,there's a girl named BOBO,who is broadcasting her procedure of Paley's surgery.
I think advertisers just attempt to earn money by offering translaters,post-surgery therpy,accomodation and so on.They're just there for money.They can't wish a bad reputation on a doctor

Any idea where I can watch it? Are there any negatives in regard to Paley? I am leaning towards him

Astronomy

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 10:49:22 AM »

Any idea where I can watch it? Are there any negatives in regard to Paley? I am leaning towards him
She is one of so-called advertisers.Once she posted she couldn't have access to Paley's offered painkillers Cuz she didn't pay money for hosital stay.But then she deleted it.
You can watch her post-surgery life on Baidu Tieba.Here are the threads:
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6037420113
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5794209389
You can describe her account to catch up her new posts.

BeYourBest

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 12:51:23 PM »

She is one of so-called advertisers.Once she posted she couldn't have access to Paley's offered painkillers Cuz she didn't pay money for hosital stay.But then she deleted it.
You can watch her post-surgery life on Baidu Tieba.Here are the threads:
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6037420113
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5794209389
You can describe her account to catch up her new posts.

Thanks, bro. I had a quick look. It looks like she did 16cm! And the video shows bandages on her tibs. She probably did femurs before I am guessing? Anyways, she seems to be walking well.

What is this about pain killers? So she didn't have any money for them so Paley did not give them?

Astronomy

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 12:57:00 PM »

Thanks, bro. I had a quick look. It looks like she did 16cm! And the video shows bandages on her tibs. She probably did femurs before I am guessing? Anyways, she seems to be walking well.

What is this about pain killers? So she didn't have any money for them so Paley did not give them?
Yes she lengthened femur.And what i said is definitely true.Paley was acting like a butcher at that moment

BeYourBest

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 12:59:50 PM »

Yes she lengthened femur.And what i said is definitely true.Paley was acting like a butcher at that moment

Man that is scary because Paley was my first choice. But I mean I will ensure that I have all the finance ready. She seems to be doing okay though after 16cm. I mean I am only aiming for 2 inches to avoid complications as I age.

Astronomy

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2019, 06:34:20 AM »

Man that is scary because Paley was my first choice. But I mean I will ensure that I have all the finance ready. She seems to be doing okay though after 16cm. I mean I am only aiming for 2 inches to avoid complications as I age.
I think although there are some gossips about Paley,he's still the first choice of most of people.After all his skill can't be denied

angryfem

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 09:07:14 PM »

Don't trust doctors who offer football tickets or invitations to dinner to win you as patients. Good doctors do surgery and maintain appropriate distances with male and female patients. They don't need salesmen's techniques.

What you're saying is suspicious to say the least.
Pages: [1]   Go Up