Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spine can still grow after legs' growth plates close?  (Read 3013 times)

Astronomy

Spine can still grow after legs' growth plates close?
« on: March 19, 2019, 05:06:22 AM »

As far as i research i've learnt the deadline of spine stopping growing is later than legs'.Is that true?Another version of what i know is that spine ceases to grow as simultaneously legs cease to grow.Is there everyone for me to be a living example to prove after-leg growth?  :)

StrangeDays67

Re: Spine can still grow after legs' growth plates close?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 04:23:04 PM »

Yes, this is true. Growth plates in the legs fuse before you spine does for most guys but you are probably done. If there was some way to isolate the spine and inject HGH into it evenly then this would be ideal. Personally I'm trying to figure out a way to grow it before it can stop growing (around 25).

BeYourBest

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 05:23:59 PM »

People say it does grow but I am yet to read some published articles on this. I have started stretching today in the hope I get a cm or two before surgery in a year or so. Man I just hope that any growth I get is permanent.

myloginacc

Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Astronomy

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 12:04:57 AM »

Yes, this is true. Growth plates in the legs fuse before you spine does for most guys but you are probably done. If there was some way to isolate the spine and inject HGH into it evenly then this would be ideal. Personally I'm trying to figure out a way to grow it before it can stop growing (around 25).
At present ive also known according to Mr.Wolff,external forces can change our spine's length(science within it is greatly mysterious so i cant make it clear).Maybe you can try bending over backwards to push your waist and let your spine grow from the bottom upwards

Astronomy

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2019, 12:07:08 AM »

People say it does grow but I am yet to read some published articles on this. I have started stretching today in the hope I get a cm or two before surgery in a year or so. Man I just hope that any growth I get is permanent.
I found this medical principle on Google.You can Google"Spine growth"

BeYourBest

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2019, 01:03:07 AM »

I found this medical principle on Google.You can Google"Spine growth"

Thanks, I’ll see what I can find

Astronomy

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2019, 01:12:26 AM »

Thanks, I’ll check it out
This document does prove our viewpoints.So lets conclude after–leg growth is true ;D
So maybe bending over backwards(The following "BOB" refers to it,just for convenience.)can accelerate spine's growth.
But id point out the inspiring should remain all day so BOB four times a day and even more or it wont work

BeYourBest

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2019, 04:19:06 PM »

This document does prove our viewpoints.So lets conclude after–leg growth is true ;D
So maybe bending over backwards(The following "BOB" refers to it,just for convenience.)can accelerate spine's growth.
But id point out the inspiring should remain all day so BOB four times a day and even more or it wont work

All I know now is that I have to stretch a lot to get whatever lol. I have started stretching. Man I didn't realise how tight I was in a lot of areas. I am going to continue these stretches regardless of whether I gain any height, but more so because I believe it will make the LL process easier.

Astronomy

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 04:31:18 AM »

All I know now is that I have to stretch a lot to get whatever lol. I have started stretching. Man I didn't realise how tight I was in a lot of areas. I am going to continue these stretches regardless of whether I gain any height, but more so because I believe it will make the LL process easier.
I have to point out stretching can only get you a temporary growing effect.It's like to shrink back to your initial height after several minutes.Only after you put force onto your spine can you really get taller.So stop stretching it makes no sense.

BeYourBest

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2019, 10:26:35 AM »

I have to point out stretching can only get you a temporary growing effect.It's like to shrink back to your initial height after several minutes.Only after you put force onto your spine can you really get taller.So stop stretching it makes no sense.

Yeah... But if you read my last sentence I said that it is not only about trying to gain any height but also about making the LL process easier.

StrangeDays67

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2019, 05:09:55 PM »

Put force on your spine? Like LSJL?

Astronomy

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2019, 05:16:41 PM »

Put force on your spine? Like LSJL?
I dont know what LSJL is like.Just face upward,bend backwards like a bow with hands on your butt.If you do it right you will feel pressure on your waist.

StrangeDays67

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2019, 11:02:29 PM »

And this will make the bones in your spine grow?

Astronomy

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2019, 11:04:37 PM »

And this will make the bones in your spine grow?
Yes it will

StrangeDays67

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2019, 03:58:34 PM »

Ok, do you have any proof on this? If this was true then it would be well known, published in scientific papers, ect.

Astronomy

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2019, 04:29:46 PM »

Ok, do you have any proof on this? If this was true then it would be well known, published in scientific papers, ect.
chrome-extension://ikhdkkncnoglghljlkmcimlnlhkeamad/pdf-viewer/web/viewer.html?file=http%3A%2F%2Fpgocclusion.com%2Ffiles%2FStokes.pdf
That's the proof for the method I talked about to help grow.
And the age when the spine ceases to grow is shown out by another thesis given by one mate above.
The'force'I mentioned above just refers to 'mechanic effect'.Now there's something standing for this opinion. :)

StrangeDays67

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2019, 09:51:58 PM »

The link dosent work for me

Astronomy

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2019, 06:03:02 AM »

The link dosent work for me
Ehh...Google scholar can only show me content of it by PDF(Myself I can access this link).
Now here is the source:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15758453/

Freeze

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2021, 01:12:23 PM »

I really hope this is true. My mom is 5'3(if she was born a male she would be 5'8) and my dad is 5'5. I'm 5'6.5. I inherited genes my  upper body from my mom which include clavicle length(I have kinda broad shoulders), and neck length(My neck is like an inch more than my dads). I really hope I inherited my moms genes for the lumbar spine as my moms side(her father and brother) have long torsos.
Pages: [1]   Go Up