Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Are women attracted to those doofy looking tall guys?  (Read 40574 times)

Shor7Guy

Re: Are women attracted to those doofy looking tall guys?
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2015, 03:30:14 AM »

Meathead look is ideal, tall and meathead is going to be the biggest player around, the ultimate jock. Its been proven women prefer more masculine men for sex but not for relationships. So 6foot4 wide shoulders and meathead, these are the ideal sex partners for females. Goofy usually describes lanky me with narrow heads, not meatheads xD.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2015, 09:39:19 AM »

Meathead look is ideal, tall and meathead is going to be the biggest player around, the ultimate jock. Its been proven women prefer more masculine men for sex but not for relationships. So 6foot4 wide shoulders and meathead, these are the ideal sex partners for females. Goofy usually describes lanky me with narrow heads, not meatheads xD.

This is me, totally...just gotta get the "tall" part done.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

endomorphisme

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2015, 12:38:01 PM »

188 cm is the sweet spot, you have the largest dating pool, not too short for girls who want very talll men, and not too tall for the others

ItsMyLife

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2015, 01:45:00 PM »

188 cm is the sweet spot, you have the largest dating pool, not too short for girls who want very talll men, and not too tall for the others

yup if I came to the understanding that 183 cm is a good height In Singapore (average height 172) then in America it Is about 187 or 188 cm. (average height of 176-177)

ReadRothbard

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2015, 02:37:45 PM »

We've all seen them.... 6' 4", big shoulders, and powerful looking men, but one thing also stands out, their faces look mad doofy (big nose, weird mouth, meathead look...)

Do women like these men, more than say a 5 10" Johnny Depp, or even a 5 2" Kevin Hart? To state even more clearly, would a 5 6" - 5 7" good looking dude outclass these ugly tall brutes in the dating scene?

Here's the answer to your question: do you think men are attracted to women with smoking hot bodies but below average faces?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2015, 02:45:16 PM »

from readrothbard:
Here's the answer to your question: do you think men are attracted to women with smoking hot bodies but below average faces?

depends if I have access to a paper bag or a box :)

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

NewHeights

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2015, 03:15:36 PM »

depends if I have access to a paper bag or a box :)

Here's my answer : )

177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

tallerbetter

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2015, 05:22:40 PM »

WTF?

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2015, 12:37:04 AM »

w1988

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2015, 07:18:39 PM »

Here's my answer : )

Asa Akira? You have terrible taste bro, I can already tell that you're a pale pudgy guy. Girls that look like Asa Akira look like sphynx cats without makeup, and need to focus lots of time and effort on diet & exercise just to maintain a decent weight (she herself always complains about her genetics on DVDASA podcast).
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:39:07 PM by w1988 »
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

w1988

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2015, 07:37:52 PM »

Some girls like tall guys regardless of facial aesthetics, some girls like guys with facial aesthetics while placing height a requirement and/or plus, some are both.

Most girls won't date a guy over 6'3", if you go outside LL forums you will see that guys 6'3+ complain that girls get intimidated by their height in a bad way. There was a TV show in the UK about 3 guys who couldn't get dates, 1 of them was very tall (maybe 6'4") and his complaint was the girls said that he was too tall. When I was in university I slept with a girl that had a bf, I met him later and he was a giant maybe 6'4" but had a busted face — I guess she wanted a handsome shorty :D

NBA players are well known for being ugly as fk. Do you think any of those guys would get girls if it wasn't for their $$$, I don't even think girls care about their fame in sports. Girls only care about a guy's fame if he's an entertainer, and girls only care about a guys success if it = $$$.

If you're thinking about attracting women then perfect height is between 5'10"-6'1".

Ask any hot girl 18-25, they'll all say that Dave Franco > James Franco.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2015, 07:41:02 PM »

You have terrible taste bro

never were truer words spoken :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2015, 07:47:19 PM »

Asa Akira? You have terrible taste bro, I can already tell that

although....................... how do you know her NAME!!!!!!!!   hmmm....   THE PLOT THICKENS!
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

YellowSpike

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2015, 07:51:35 PM »

Until they find out that Dave Franco is 5'6". Then they'll sigh with disappointment.

I think anything around 5'8" and up, as long as you've got other things going for you (decent facial aesthetics, in good shape, career, etc.), height shouldn't ruin you. It's under 5'7" where things start to get really bad and your good qualities may not be able to compensate. I used to be a little over 5'5", and despite the fact that I'd done facial modeling, some girls still rejected me flat out because of my height.

NewHeights

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2015, 07:54:01 PM »

although....................... how do you know her NAME!!!!!!!!   hmmm....   THE PLOT THICKENS!

I was just using her as an example of a girl with a busted face and smoking body lol. Jeeze guys, so hard on me
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2015, 08:00:04 PM »

Until they find out that Dave Franco is 5'6". Then they'll sigh with disappointment.

I think anything around 5'8" and up, as long as you've got other things going for you (decent facial aesthetics, in good shape, career, etc.), height shouldn't ruin you. It's under 5'7" where things start to get really bad and your good qualities may not be able to compensate. I used to be a little over 5'5", and despite the fact that I'd done facial modeling, some girls still rejected me flat out because of my height.

Isn't that a killer? In high school I was 5'5 (pre-op height) and had the most ripped body on the football team and second most ripped on the wrestling team. I was benching 275 lbs at a weight of 160 lbs and was always complimented on my physique. Unfortunately it usually ended with "too bad you're so short". I even had a girl I'd regularly fool around with but she never introduced me to her parents because her family was mostly filled with tall guys and she thought they'd laugh at her. 

Amazing the extent short guys have to work to get the same respect afforded to average height and tall guys and in many instances it still doesn't make up for the height prejudice in others.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

YellowSpike

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2015, 08:59:24 PM »

Isn't that a killer? In high school I was 5'5 (pre-op height) and had the most ripped body on the football team and second most ripped on the wrestling team. I was benching 275 lbs at a weight of 160 lbs and was always complimented on my physique. Unfortunately it usually ended with "too bad you're so short". I even had a girl I'd regularly fool around with but she never introduced me to her parents because her family was mostly filled with tall guys and she thought they'd laugh at her. 

Amazing the extent short guys have to work to get the same respect afforded to average height and tall guys and in many instances it still doesn't make up for the height prejudice in others.

Yeah 5'5" is a rough height. I would know. I was little over 5'5", MAYBE 5'5.5" or a weak 5'6" in the morning. I really stand by my thoughts that it's below 5'7"ish where, no matter what else you have going for you, you're going to be called out and/or rejected for your height a lot (even if you aren't even aware of the women who are rejecting you).

KiloKAHN, I'm really sorry you had to go through that. That must've hurt a lot. I've had girls call me out on my height too, even if only vaguely and not malicious. I've never had problems with girls, but even with the girls that WILL date you, they'll still call you out on it from time to time (at least, some of them will).

ItsMyLife

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2015, 09:07:53 PM »

Some girls like tall guys regardless of facial aesthetics, some girls like guys with facial aesthetics while placing height a requirement and/or plus, some are both.

Most girls won't date a guy over 6'3", if you go outside LL forums you will see that guys 6'3+ complain that girls get intimidated by their height in a bad way. There was a TV show in the UK about 3 guys who couldn't get dates, 1 of them was very tall (maybe 6'4") and his complaint was the girls said that he was too tall. When I was in university I slept with a girl that had a bf, I met him later and he was a giant maybe 6'4" but had a busted face — I guess she wanted a handsome shorty :D

NBA players are well known for being ugly as fk. Do you think any of those guys would get girls if it wasn't for their $$$, I don't even think girls care about their fame in sports. Girls only care about a guy's fame if he's an entertainer, and girls only care about a guys success if it = $$$.

If you're thinking about attracting women then perfect height is between 5'10"-6'1".

Where I live, the average is 4 cm shorter (about 1-2 inches) than America. Where I live I think 175 cm (5'9) is  a common and pretty average height. So its not so good. its a neutral factor.

I think where I live 5'10" is a great height (tall, but a common height) ie, 178 cm. Until 183  which is 6'...After that, I think 6'1 starts to be a bit too tall.

All this is from what I asked some girl friends.

endomorphisme

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2015, 09:42:04 PM »

Where I live, the average is 4 cm shorter (about 1-2 inches) than America. Where I live I think 175 cm (5'9) is  a common and pretty average height. So its not so good. its a neutral factor.

I think where I live 5'10" is a great height (tall, but a common height) ie, 178 cm. Until 183  which is 6'...After that, I think 6'1 starts to be a bit too tall.

All this is from what I asked some girl friends.

there is no way the average is 5'9" in  your country, it's already average in the us, how are asian taller than american?
When i walk in the Chinese district in Paris,  i'm always one of the tallest.I feel like a monster sometimes, this is crazy.When i want to boost my ego, i go there and i can see how big and tall i'am haha
I cannot imagine how i will look here after ll, not human i guess

Uppland

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2015, 09:51:02 PM »

Most girls won't date a guy over 6'3", if you go outside LL forums you will see that guys 6'3+ complain that girls get intimidated by their height in a bad way.

YellowSpike

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2015, 09:51:21 PM »

there is no way the average is 5'9" in  your country, it's already average in the us, how are asian taller than american?
When i walk in the Chinese district in Paris,  i'm always one of the tallest.I feel like a monster sometimes, this is crazy.When i want to boost my ego, i go there and i can see how big and tall i'am haha

I used to feel "average" when walking in an Asian neighborhood near where I live, lol. And I was a little over 5'5".

Also, there are MANY girls who crave guys over 6'3" (up to about 6'5" ish as the max). They are called "size Queens," and trust me, they exist. 

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2015, 09:52:27 PM »

You'd think the average in the US is the average everywhere based on the forum. Like people living in India claiming the average height is over 5'7 there, when at 5'5 I was taller than half the guys I saw - Dr Parihar towered over everybody around him at 6'2.

I think it has to do with visualizing everyone as taller than they are because your eye level is inches below your total height.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ItsMyLife

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2015, 10:01:10 PM »

My country (and Korea) is different from Japan, some parts of Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, india, Indonesia, etc. (we are the second highest height in Asia, I think the first is korea, at 173 cm)

What happens is that due to having the same GDP per capita as America, I think the average height of young people has went up. If you go to ANY university here, you would be tempted to say the average is 175. The official statistics for the whole population is 172.4 cm but I think, due to better nutrition etc in the last few decades, if you go to any Singapore university, the average is at least 175.

175 is very common here, so is 178. 180-185 is pretty common here too. If you walk about a few minutes, you will at least see a few guys who are 180-185 cm.

Above 185 cm is pretty rare, maybe you see a few of such guys In a single day outside.

You should go to Korea or Singapore to have a look yourself.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2015, 10:08:26 PM »

Just a random sampling of guys < 28 years old on dating app (16 males) & yeap they usually put their own height unlike westerners who inflate heights (if there is inflation it is usually 1-2 cm to hit 170 cm)

I came across a few 180-185 dudes but I excluded them as they were more than 30 years old.

178++, even 180 is very common here. But the short guys (ie, 165-ish they pull down our national average). 182-185, there will be quite a few. Just walk a minute in a busy mall.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2015, 10:09:32 PM »

You'd think the average in the US is the average everywhere based on the forum. Like people living in India claiming the average height is over 5'7 there, when at 5'5 I was taller than half the guys I saw - Dr Parihar towered over everybody around him at 6'2.

I think it has to do with visualizing everyone as taller than they are because your eye level is inches below your total height.

Indian males average height Is 165, Singapore is at about 171-172 cm (officially, but I've grave doubts its off by 3 cm for the younger generation). Big difference

Our leaders, prime minister Is 185 cm, and the previous one was 187 cm (mr Goh). Before that, Mr Lee Kuan Yew was 180+.

endomorphisme

« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2015, 10:34:05 PM »

Just a random sampling of guys < 28 years old on dating app (16 males) & yeap they usually put their own height unlike westerners who inflate heights (if there is inflation it is usually 1-2 cm to hit 170 cm)

I came across a few 180-185 dudes but I excluded them as they were more than 30 years old.

178++, even 180 is very common here. But the short guys (ie, 165-ish they pull down our national average). 182-185, there will be quite a few. Just walk a minute in a busy mall.

this a very small sample, so it can't be representative, but if those are height are the most occuring , i can tell you  that "singaporese"  (correct me if i'm wrong) are short.The tallest is only 183 cm.
At my engineering school, there is one guy in five who is atleast 185 cm...it's hardly comparable

ItsMyLife

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2015, 10:35:27 PM »

In my school about 1 out of 10 or 1 out of 15 is above 185 cm. Our average is probably  not too far from America's.

And nope, I have taken larger samples. 175, 178, 180 is very common. But in this small sample 16x guys failed to feature. It is  quite common to have 165-170 cm also.

The average Singaporean male is probably about 4 cm shorter than the average amercian

And screw averages cause the short guys everywhere bring the national average down

ItsMyLife

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2015, 10:37:47 PM »

If you walk along Korean street of apgujeong, at least 15 to 20% Are above 180!

Uppland

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2015, 10:45:56 PM »

And screw averages cause the short guys everywhere bring the national average down

What exactly do you think "average height" means?

I just went down to buy some ketchup and I was the second shortest man in the entire store at 179CM even though I wore my thickest boots. Get on my level brah.

YellowSpike

« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2015, 10:47:29 PM »

When I was dating, I would always inflate my height by around 4cm (166 to 170). I USUALLY got away with it, unless I was with a girl who was my former height, then she'd call me on it. But if they were 5'4ish or below, I was fine to say I was 5'7" (even though I was more like 5'5").

Sucked to always get sooooo many women viewing my profile (I'm far from ugly), but have only a few (attractive) women actually message me because of my height. That's why I almost always never made the first move. Most dates I got offline were from girls emailing me first. I wanted to have the upper hand.

Taller

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2015, 01:28:22 AM »

Get on my level brah.

LOL!!! The irony of your statement is that IsMyLife recently accomplished just that through LL! You two are both currently 179CM!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up