Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Between Limb Lengthening Surgery and Suicide  (Read 3189 times)

Alajmi

• Visitor
Between Limb Lengthening Surgery and Suicide
« on: October 25, 2017, 07:24:23 PM »

Hello everyone

My name is Ajmi , 30 years old from Kuwait and my height is 1.63Cm , 5.3 in Feet ... and this is my story and request to you all...

I am a lawyer at the age of 22 i won my first case was so young not thinking of anything but money and success in my career my height caused my some Impressment from time to time, But Hey! i didn't turn an eye to it... till now...

"society requirements" everyone of us know this requirements and most of us know it's sometimes or most of the time stupid requirements, so did these the requirements do to me? .... a lot! it almost break me down, So am 30 years old that having hard time finding a partner i just can't even approach women in bars/clubs/stores...you name it  without being rejected before i EVEN speak...
like 9 months ago i went to a high school here in Kuwait to do a lecture about Human law, when the students were beside me they were every tall compared to the "Lawyer" so when ever i was talking i see them with me the students in the stage giggling looking down to me... so the crowd understood it and start laughing awkwardly, At that very moment i kept saying to myself "If i break down now i will be memorized as the insecured short guy" so i tried so hard to keep my speech going to realized that now... am just hiding the issue but from myself this time...

I recently got fired from job at the law firm.... guess what is this related to?
Yes. my height
So i was in a competition with other guy for this promotion who was 2m height or so... i had way better CV and everything better than him, except for my appearance that had a role in choosing him..So i cam to our CEO asking him for a clearing for what just happened, He said " Ajmi we need the appearance in this job as a presentation of success", like i wasn't successful enough!
so i "trashed talked him out of rage" that resulted me getting fired "for good" from the firm.

So now am lonely jobless man without even a girl friend... this making me go crazy... so Either fix this or i really choose to die... i do not want to countue this life with such pain...

Now am choosing Limb-Lengthening to love this life again so i decided with the help of my mother that supported me in  this decision "maybe just to keep me around"

I really need to know from your experience as a patient first and as a researcher in...

- Good doctor?
-budget friendly clinic "am jobless still"?
-good surgery technique that will help me gain 10 cm?

What do i have?
- I have time
- I have almost 20k USD
- nothing to lose

One other thing I have been around in here reading and i see these kind of "Promoting Doctors Members" as if they are "paid" to do so... Please have some decency and don't risk my health or my legs to give few more bucks... i have been though a lot.

I want to thank you guys in advanced for the help maybe the sympathy for me ... But trust me the only thing i need is your help.

Thank you all

onemorefoot

Re: Between Limb Lengthening Surgery and Suicide
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 07:43:14 PM »

Which height is average over there? Becuase you May need two surgeries, And that is a hell of money. Talking about suicide, think It very well, becuase there is no return, if you think you Will be Happy with this surgery, do It. I wont tell you what to do, if you dont like your Life even after surgery suicide is a free thing. Women are mostly superficial, so dont let you that that thing affects you, there are exceptions always  remember. Good Luck buddy.
Budget will determine my future.

Alajmi

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 08:02:06 PM »

Which height is average over there? Becuase you May need two surgeries, And that is a hell of money. Talking about suicide, think It very well, becuase there is no return, if you think you Will be Happy with this surgery, do It. I wont tell you what to do, if you dont like your Life even after surgery suicide is a free thing. Women are mostly superficial, so dont let you that that thing affects you, there are exceptions always  remember. Good Luck buddy.

First of all thanks for your wishes of luck.. i do need it
In my country the height average is 180 cm 5.9 feet, am trying to make something here by going though the surgery to get myself back to society standers "a lot of people would maybe thing it's stupid, but thats the world we live in" and i think it will make me happy person
 what do you mean by two surgeries?

tallertree

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 08:56:00 PM »

I think that no matter where you live, as long as you are close to 170+ then you will be considered "normal". You have the same starting height as me and im aiming for 170cm despite living in one of the tallest countries in the world.

MirinHeight

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 10:07:55 PM »

go to Dr. Pilli in Italy or Dr. Parihar in India

Both very good ll surgeons that fit your budget for external tibias ll (14k for Parihar, 22k for Pilli)
if you want to do femurs via intramedullary rod, you will have to save up aroun 50k to have surgery with these surgeons
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

lldude

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 10:15:45 PM »

In my country the height average is 180 cm 5.9 feet, am trying to make something here by going though the surgery to get myself back to society standers "a lot of people would maybe thing it's stupid, but thats the world we live in" and i think it will make me happy person

Hey Alajmi,

You are confusing heights, 1.80cm is not 5'9 and it is certainly not the average height in Kuwait. It seems like the average height is 1.70cm, which you can achieve through surgery.

Android

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 10:23:34 PM »

Sorry to hear about your struggles. Just know that you aren't alone; look at us, this entire community is populated with people like you.

Make a mental decision that you're going to be taller. Maybe next year, maybe three years from now, who knows. But just imagine it. It might make you feel better just to think that things can get better. You'll also need to be in good mental health, as reputable doctors require a psychological evaluation before they accept you as a patient.

Start wearing some height increasing insoles or elevator shoes. Don't go too high that it's obvious, but add a few centimeters to your height now and get used to it. It also helps others gradually get used to your new height too.

With your budget, you might consider Dr. Parihar; you're only four hours away by plane. You can read more about him in this thread. Here's his official site with info about CLL (cosmetic leg lengthening), complete with pricing, timeline, and consultation details. As MirinHeight suggested, Dr. Pili is a great option as well, though you'll need to save a little more.

Note that you won't be able to gain 10cm in one procedure, and that will mean that you either need to settle for a little less (6-8cm) or have two procedures. You can still wear height increasing shoes after the procedure as well, so if 10cm is your goal, you can reach that with one procedure. You can also consider other affordable countries like Russia; we have a few diaries on Dr. Solomin and Dr. Kulesh.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 11:12:40 PM by Android »
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 11:08:42 PM »

I would refrain from mentioning suicidal thoughts to your chosen surgeon, otherwise they might refuse to operate on you.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Body Builder

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 11:21:57 PM »

Suicide is not an option. Especially for something that has a clear solution and in your case this solution is LL.

Begin with tibias as your budget let you to do so. You could become about 1.70 without much problems and most of your problems will be gone. Noone will make jokes about your height especially at your country where I doubt if average height is more than 5.8 (maybe 5.9 at max).

If you are still not ok you can't do another one femur LL (though the price is much more) and have a really respectable height (like 5.10) which is more than average in your country and completely average on west.

So there are solutions. Go for a tibia LL asap and your life will be completely different, trust me.

google42

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 11:46:13 PM »

Don't think of suicide as an option when you got this surgery that exists. You're at a height were you could get to 170cm or above without lengthening too much. With the current money you have you could do Tibias in Russia or in India ( there maybe some other places too) or just save up for femurs which is easier to lengthen and you can lengthen more. If you're set on having 10cm then you're going to have to do two surgeries which will take a lot of time and money, or you could just settle for one surgery and still reach 170cm and then we're shoes that make you taller.

The user Android has already mentioned some doctors which you should research, but before you decide on leg lengthening you should make your self feel better mentally.

By the the way 163cm is actually 5'4" not 5'3", hope that makes you feel
Better.

And yea kilo is right, if your surgeon or or some other doctor asks you why you want this don't mention suicidal thoughts.

onemorefoot

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 12:02:08 AM »

FĂ©mur And tibia, that is why I want to know the average there, according to some users is like 170, then you would be average with just 1 ll. If I were you I would do two surgeries, to be completely good with myself, becuase from 163, 174 is very different.
Budget will determine my future.

bander72.

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2017, 12:53:19 AM »

163 cm is a pretty good height for a man, you don't need to undergo a LL and have   your legs broken considering that you are a healthy man, think in others things and search some help with some psychologist. There are plenty of men with your height healty, affluent and happy. think about it shotta
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

bander72.

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2017, 12:57:14 AM »

Bruno Mars has your stature and he is very happy and he even doesn't thinks about height and whatnot
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

dean9191

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2017, 01:54:26 AM »

seriously man ur thinking of suicide at 163 is insane. that is not a bad height special for asains. I visited kuwait and middle east last year and around 50% of the natives I see at the airports and malls are same as my height or shorter. Im 165

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2017, 04:16:35 AM »

5'9 isn't that tall atleast u aren't in germany. after the surgery you will be 5'7 barefoot add some dress shoes and you should be 5'8 1/2-5'9 you'd have no problem getting a job or girlfriend. look around the "limb lengthening doctor" part of this website and search for a doctor that is in your budget range and most importantly a doctor that has good credentials and a good personality. it is bullcrap that they are discriminating you, a knowledgeable lawyer, who is just as qualified as a taller man. its complete bullcrap. the law firm should be completely ashamed of themselves. life is much bigger than height my friend, once you are done with the limb lengthening process you can resume your lawyer profession and live a normal life. suicide won't even cross ur mind anymore.

extremis

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2017, 04:20:15 AM »

163 cm is a pretty good height for a man, you don't need to undergo a LL and have   your legs broken considering that you are a healthy man, think in others things and search some help with some psychologist. There are plenty of men with your height healty, affluent and happy. think about it shotta

LMAO

163 cm is a pretty good height for a man?

Come on mate, seriously? Why are you even on this board? And suggesting psychology... honestly, this isn't the time or the place for these sorts of platitudes. OP is having suicidal thoughts based on the way OTHER PEOPLE treat him due to his stature. This isn't something that can be solved by having a psychologist spout a bunch of feel-good platitudes at him.

If psychology, money, status, or ANY of the coping mechanisms you're talking about (I see you mentioned Bruno Mars in a later post) was in any way an effective means of resolving height neurosis, Tom Cruise and Roberty Downey Jr. wouldn't wear 3-inch lifts every time they go out in public.

Really. Everyone is a full-grown adult on this forum. We can face reality without security blankets in the form of comforting lies. Let's not blow smoke up each other's asses, especially not when we're dealing with people who are suicidally depressed due to their short stature.

Zeo

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2017, 05:42:46 AM »

Yea you know I'm the first one to say "life isnt that bad as a short guy", but honestly if your really considering taking your life then theres no pep talk that anyone can give that will be good enough.

Get LL. Get external tibias because you can get it sooner with your budget.

Look into Dr. Parihar, he is reputable and cheap with externals. Barinov has also had good results, (besides RGKey but most people had decent results) and also cheap (i think he might be cheaper than parihar when accommodation is calculated). I would choose Dr. Parihar but I think you might be going a little over your 20k budget once everything is set. But honestly i havn't looked into the exact costs for a while now.

You're not alone here brother. I havn't gotten LL yet but I've been researching LL for a long time. I'm also 160 cm so i know the feeling of being short. Feel free to PM me bro if you have any questions or just want to talk.

Just don't take your life. Life gets better, those that have had LL can vouch for that.
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

bander72.

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2017, 11:35:04 AM »

Yea you know I'm the first one to say "life isnt that bad as a short guy", but honestly if your really considering taking your life then theres no pep talk that anyone can give that will be good enough.

Get LL. Get external tibias because you can get it sooner with your budget.

Look into Dr. Parihar, he is reputable and cheap with externals. Barinov has also had good results, (besides RGKey but most people had decent results) and also cheap (i think he might be cheaper than parihar when accommodation is calculated). I would choose Dr. Parihar but I think you might be going a little over your 20k budget once everything is set. But honestly i havn't looked into the exact costs for a while now.

You're not alone here brother. I havn't gotten LL yet but I've been researching LL for a long time. I'm also 160 cm so i know the feeling of being short. Feel free to PM me bro if you have any questions or just want to talk.

Just don't take your life. Life gets better, those that have had LL can vouch for that.
I guess that I can express my opinion about this thread , and I think that 163 cm is a pretty good height for man , it's a normal height, it doesn't make him  a dwarf, I travel the world and I have seen many men with 163 cm or less in all parts of the world,In EUA, Europe, Asia and america. How many men are in your country with 163 cm? I bet that there are millions of it,then imagine if every  single of these men want to proceed to LL? It cannot be possible to carry out by obvious motives
Pages: [1]   Go Up