Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 33   Go Down

Author Topic: No More Mal-Kahn-Tent - External Tibias - Dr Parihar  (Read 420825 times)

Uppland

Re: No More Mal-Kahn-Tent - External Tibias - Dr Parihar
« Reply #651 on: August 30, 2015, 05:31:03 AM »

Update: 8/29/2015
I also had a ton of sex these last few days and it got rid of a bunch of frustration that was building up over a year of lengthening and recovering. Not only was the woman really fine, but her bf is 6'3 and she was attracted to me to the point where she wanted me to do her despite being 8 inches shorter than him. She even wants this to be a regular thing. Maybe it had to do with people asking me on the street while we were hanging out if I was a military man or a professional wrestler. Was probably a turn on or something. Lol.

Damn son, what a beast.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #652 on: August 31, 2015, 12:27:13 AM »

My boy...despite this being somewhat horrible I couldn't be any prouder  :'(. How did you even manage to meet her anyways? hahaha

Those things aside I hope your recovery is going well and that it gets better.  :)

Thanks.

I met her at the county fair I went to. She, her friend, and her friend's bf were talking about how bad this one Rolling Stones cover band was, and because I thought she was hot I approached her and made some joke about the band being terrible, which got her laughing. That got the ball rolling and I eventually spent the rest of the day with her at the fair while the people she came with did their own stuff. Found out her bf was out of town and asked if she wanted to hang out with me for a while since I was on vacation myself. She accepted and one thing led to another.

The best part was when she told me how thick I was. Between that and being able to bag her despite the large height difference between her bf and myself, my confidence level went through the roof.  ;D

What a savage. 8)
Damn son, what a beast.

I almost didn't do anything because of moral reasons, but then I figured that if she's going to sleep with someone else anyways, it might as well be me. I deserve a break after all this, dammit. lol
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

YellowSpike

« Reply #653 on: August 31, 2015, 12:48:57 AM »

Nice job Kilo. We are all proud of ya, even if she did have a bf ;)

Uppland

« Reply #654 on: August 31, 2015, 01:04:32 AM »

[video][/video]

Taller

« Reply #655 on: August 31, 2015, 08:00:17 PM »

Nice job bro. How tall is she? What did she say about your LL scars? How bad was that Stones cover band?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #656 on: August 31, 2015, 08:22:03 PM »

She's 5'4. I just told her that I was in an accident that caused compound fractures which required pins to stabilize the bone. She wasn't grossed out by them at all. Just thought they were interesting.

Stones cover band was awful, especially when comparing them to a great performance by Cheap Trick, who had just played an hour before.

Wintersleep

• Visitor
« Reply #657 on: September 03, 2015, 10:30:57 PM »

Hi Kilo, I've already said this but thanks so much for your diary  :)

I'm sorry if you've said this all before but do you mind giving us a few details on your accommodation in Mumbai? I am looking at hotels which have positive reviews on sites like tripadviser and such for $40/night - but all advice I have heard so far claims I'll need to budget $80+/night for accommodation.

Do you mind telling us how much your accommodation cost and how it was? If you don't mind giving the name of the hotel that would be great too. Also did you find it independently or did the hospital point you in it's direction? Anything you would recommend to someone getting the surgery with regards to accommodation?

Thanks, and sorry for asking so many questions  :D

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #658 on: September 04, 2015, 06:52:00 PM »

Hi Kilo, I've already said this but thanks so much for your diary  :)

I'm sorry if you've said this all before but do you mind giving us a few details on your accommodation in Mumbai? I am looking at hotels which have positive reviews on sites like tripadviser and such for $40/night - but all advice I have heard so far claims I'll need to budget $80+/night for accommodation.

Do you mind telling us how much your accommodation cost and how it was? If you don't mind giving the name of the hotel that would be great too. Also did you find it independently or did the hospital point you in it's direction? Anything you would recommend to someone getting the surgery with regards to accommodation?

Thanks, and sorry for asking so many questions  :D

I stayed at Hotel Maharana, which is something like 2 minutes by auto-rickshaw from Dr Parihar's hospital.

http://www.hotelmaharana.com/

If you send them an e-mail you'll get a response from their manager most likely. Just state in the e-mail that you are having surgery at a nearby hospital and will require a room for a few months. Ask if they have any discount prices for those with disability or for extended stays. I was able to get a pretty good discount from the usual rate and was charged roughly $50 per day. I thought it was a fair price because they had a large ceiling fan, air conditioner, HDTV, free wifi, coffee maker, private bathroom, laundry service, room cleaning, and their own restaurant that delivered food to your room. You might be able to get a cheaper price than I did simply because the USD is stronger now in relation to the Rupee than when I was there.

I found the hotel on my own. Dr Parihar knows the manager of Hotel Shanti Palace and pointed me in their direction: http://www.hotelshanti-palace.com/

You could probably get a better rate from these guys, but they were always booked solid when I was in Mumbai.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #659 on: September 08, 2015, 06:02:56 PM »

Update: 9/8/2015
Just getting over this right ankle sprain. Feeling a bit better but there's still some pain and I've got it in the brace again.

Has anyone else who had their tibiae lengthened experienced pain in the front portion of the ankle just above your foot? I'm getting that when I walk, as my ortho said would happen, due to the ankle tightness still present. If you had this issue, how long did it take to resolve?

I have another physical therapy session in 4 days and will see if they have any particularly useful exercises to combat this. My local ortho is pushing for a tendon release and I really don't want to do it. Next time I see him I'll ask if he performs a gastroc-soleus recession as an alternative. I've read of a few orthos who much prefer that method to improve flexibility in the foot and ankle, and if it comes down to it it looks like that will have less downsides than cutting my tendon.

lumiere

« Reply #660 on: September 10, 2015, 03:41:49 PM »

Update: 9/8/2015
Just getting over this right ankle sprain. Feeling a bit better but there's still some pain and I've got it in the brace again.

Has anyone else who had their tibiae lengthened experienced pain in the front portion of the ankle just above your foot? I'm getting that when I walk, as my ortho said would happen, due to the ankle tightness still present. If you had this issue, how long did it take to resolve?

I have another physical therapy session in 4 days and will see if they have any particularly useful exercises to combat this. My local ortho is pushing for a tendon release and I really don't want to do it. Next time I see him I'll ask if he performs a gastroc-soleus recession as an alternative. I've read of a few orthos who much prefer that method to improve flexibility in the foot and ankle, and if it comes down to it it looks like that will have less downsides than cutting my tendon.

I have, I think it's just because some soft tissue in that zone has to be stretched... In my case, I used to wear, during lengthening, slippers + rubber band 24h/24, this make my Achille tendons follow the lengthening, but frontal soft tissue doesn't... I don't know if for you is the same, but I feel that little pain when I overflect my feet frontally. It is going away with exercises...

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #661 on: September 10, 2015, 05:37:35 PM »

Thanks for your input, Lumiere. I guess I'm going to continue with stretching to see if I can make this pain go away on its own.

I e-mailed Dr Paley and asked if I should let my local ortho do an Achilles tendon lengthening or if I should get a gastroc-soleus recession instead. He replied that in general one should NEVER (all caps) do an Achilles tendon lengthening and that a GS recession is a much better option, but there is a risk of permanently weakening your push off strength with both procedures. He offered to examine me in person to fully advise because he said there may be other options. Fits in line with Dr Parihar's thoughts. He said stretching would get rid of it over time and he would not do a release or anything.

I guess I'm being too impatient with this though. Soft tissue recovery just seems to take way longer than everything else.

Penguinn

« Reply #662 on: September 10, 2015, 06:15:36 PM »

Is it as much as a normal sprain you'd have on a normal day? Just keep up with the exercises if the doctor's said that'll get rid of it. :)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #663 on: September 14, 2015, 05:56:47 PM »

It seemed more severe than a normal sprain, but it's gone now and I'm back to walking on both legs again without any brace for support. Been walking two miles a day so far and back to my mass building workouts with 1.5 - 2 hr gym sessions that include weight lifting and a whole lot of stretching afterward. My ankle and calf flexibility has improved once again thanks to the stretching. The gastroc and soleus stretches have been the most helpful, but stretching out the hamstrings has also resulted in improvement. Muscle tightness is the worst when I wake up in the morning, but it's also gone down in severity. Most of it is concentrated in the lower hamstrings behind the knees.

Although my scars are clearly visible I don't mind them at all. I've seen a few people glance at them in the gym, but they don't seem to make a huge issue out of it. Another woman I slept with recently told me she thought they were like sexy battle scars. Maybe I should keep them  :o
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 07:41:22 PM by KiloKAHN »

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #664 on: September 14, 2015, 06:55:22 PM »

This is a 6CM increase?

Your tibiae looks about equal to your femur length or perhaps slightly less. I would assume your surgeon measured them thouroughly so it suprises me a bit that you don't know for sure. Proportionally you look alright (I say this as a fanatical proportions nazi), your legs look long but not strangely so and your arms are on the stubby side. Perhaps show us a picture in shoes?

Finally got a response back from Dr Parihar telling me my pre-op and post-op measurements. He had to reinstall the software he uses and that took some time.

Pre-op Measurements
Femurs
Right 43.1 cm
Left 43.0 cm

Tibiae
Right 31.4 cm
Left 31.5 cm

Post-op Measurements
Tibiae
Right 37.4 cm
Left 37.5 cm

Mw1245

« Reply #665 on: September 14, 2015, 07:35:31 PM »

It seems like you are good with women. Was it the same before the surgery ? Could you write the difference please

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #666 on: September 15, 2015, 03:24:55 AM »

I was able to get laid every now and then, but my height was a total barrier for dating because girls weren't keen on introducing a short guy as a bf to friends or parents. It certainly feels like now people are more receptive to me, but I haven't actually tried to date or anything yet so I can't say how much that aspect has changed for sure.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 05:07:36 AM by KiloKAHN »

shortguy

• Visitor
« Reply #667 on: September 20, 2015, 07:33:09 AM »

hey bro congrats on ur lenghtening
jst wanted to know where are u exactly in ur recovery process
i mean can u run without putting to much pressure on ur ankles

k007

• Visitor
« Reply #668 on: September 21, 2015, 02:39:31 PM »

This is the best part in this whole thread IMO.. You deserved it lol

Just one question, did you know anyone in her group? Or you just approached her without knowing anyone?

I'm afraid that my question might turn this thread from helping guys for LL to getting laid LMAO, but helping is helping after all  :-* I hope you'll be able to answer my question.

Thanks.

I met her at the county fair I went to. She, her friend, and her friend's bf were talking about how bad this one Rolling Stones cover band was, and because I thought she was hot I approached her and made some joke about the band being terrible, which got her laughing. That got the ball rolling and I eventually spent the rest of the day with her at the fair while the people she came with did their own stuff. Found out her bf was out of town and asked if she wanted to hang out with me for a while since I was on vacation myself. She accepted and one thing led to another.

The best part was when she told me how thick I was. Between that and being able to bag her despite the large height difference between her bf and myself, my confidence level went through the roof.  ;D

I almost didn't do anything because of moral reasons, but then I figured that if she's going to sleep with someone else anyways, it might as well be me. I deserve a break after all this, dammit. lol

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #669 on: September 25, 2015, 10:31:39 PM »

Here's a short clip of what my standard walking looks like at this point.

Uppland

« Reply #670 on: September 25, 2015, 10:50:25 PM »

Looks good and your proportions look very good. What's your true inseam?

Penguinn

« Reply #671 on: September 26, 2015, 03:01:10 AM »

Looks great. :)

ansh kaka

• Visitor
« Reply #672 on: September 26, 2015, 08:19:44 PM »

Hii docter I want to ask u about my height problem. .sir my height is 5'11 and inseam in inches 93.98,long legs femur and tibia... Full leg around 3 feet...sir I want to shorten leg

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #673 on: September 27, 2015, 03:47:46 AM »

Looks good and your proportions look very good. What's your true inseam?

80 cm inseam.

80 cm/170 cm x100 = 47.05%

Looks great. :)

Thanks, Penguinn.

Hii docter I want to ask u about my height problem. .sir my height is 5'11 and inseam in inches 93.98,long legs femur and tibia... Full leg around 3 feet...sir I want to shorten leg

I'm just a patient of Dr Parihar. Here is his contact info:

Tel: +91-22-2522 4845 / 022-2526 0000.
Fax: +91-22-2523 5416

ansh kaka

• Visitor
« Reply #674 on: September 27, 2015, 06:03:34 AM »

Dr Parihar is available to anwser my question?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #675 on: September 27, 2015, 06:07:59 AM »

Dr Parihar is available to anwser my question?

If you call the number of his clinic you can ask to speak to him or leave him a message.

ansh kaka

• Visitor
« Reply #676 on: September 27, 2015, 06:13:25 AM »

U know about this or limb shortening possible both legs? And In this site he anwser the question so y not me

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #677 on: September 27, 2015, 06:35:12 AM »

U know about this or limb shortening possible both legs? And In this site he anwser the question so y not me

Dr Parihar doesn't visit this forum or answer questions here. You have to e-mail or call him directly to get a response from him.

ansh kaka

• Visitor
« Reply #678 on: September 27, 2015, 08:50:24 AM »

K but you tell me m I perfect  189.34 height m 20 year old.. Inseam 37 and hip to foot leg is 107...I am uncomfortable for standing... Leg femur is around 48,tibia 42... U only say I am okay or m different from other please anwser me long and tell me

ansh kaka

• Visitor
« Reply #679 on: September 27, 2015, 08:51:42 AM »

Not 189.34 it's 180.34

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #680 on: September 27, 2015, 08:29:58 PM »

K but you tell me m I perfect  189.34 height m 20 year old.. Inseam 37 and hip to foot leg is 107...I am uncomfortable for standing... Leg femur is around 48,tibia 42... U only say I am okay or m different from other please anwser me long and tell me

It's difficult to answer that type of question on a forum. Best thing to do is make an appointment with an orthopedic specialist.

microman

« Reply #681 on: September 28, 2015, 03:06:23 PM »

im doing LL right now and we're about the same height and we are using an external device which is the longest time, im at 4cm and my original goal was 5cm.

however i have been thinking on doing 6cm now, how do you feel about the time it took to do 6cm, do you regret it and wish you did 5cm, if 7cm was an option for you would you take it, or at the end did you feel that you had spent enough time doing this and woudn't want to do 7cm.

i can only do 1 LL due to my wingspan so i guess our positions may be a bit different.

did you find out your tibia and femur bone length, if i do 6cm my femur would be 3cm longer than tibia.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 33   Go Up