Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 408243 times)

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #403 on: May 18, 2014, 06:52:18 AM »

Your photo gallery blew my mind. Those girls were WOW (they should be an advertising point for LL there. Kissing and cooking errry day!). And your before/after weight loss photos were WOW. Great for you man. You put in some serious work! 

I'm not nearly as brave as you to try 9 CM. I was thinking more of 5-6. Did you see anyone there who was walking fine relatively quickly after 6 CM? I read your friend did 6 CM. Because of my lifestyle, I would have to have normal walking potential by about month 5 or 6. Would that be possible with this external method?

It is possible)) but there no guarantees)) 5 or 6 is much better than 9 for recovery.
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

RGKEY

« Reply #404 on: May 18, 2014, 08:50:28 PM »

Enough feeling down))) stop feeling pity for my self!))
Finally feeling good, my left leg still bothers me, I use one crutch to walk. I could walk without but my doc told me to use a crutch if I have muscle pain. I started working out, I've lost 4 pounds already)) happy about that, im 164 pounds now, im planning to get cut!! all the way baby!! maybe another 20 pounds and then just getting pure muscle!)) that thought excites me every day.
I walk every other day to the gym which is about 10 minutes walk each way)))

Yesterday I was in the mall and honestly I didn't see the majority being taller than me! that was a good feeling, even when I was walking with my crutch lol I guess in Russia people are huge lol But here not many tall people.

RGKEY 2.0

IamAndrew

« Reply #405 on: May 18, 2014, 10:03:43 PM »

What state do you live in? I am the same height as you and people in the South are so huge. I know back west they were more around my size tho.

You lookin mighty fine. 

Do you feel most comfortable in jeans? Why not some loose sweatpants that allow more ROM?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:12:00 PM by IamAndrew »
Height MAX: 172 CM
Wingspan: 183 CM
Goal: 178 CM - external tibia

onedayillgrow

« Reply #406 on: May 18, 2014, 10:08:52 PM »

He sure does ^ - He looks really good proportions wise. Can someone tell me why RGKEY is only having pain in his left leg? Or may you tell me please RGKEY? I think i might have missed it? :O

RGKEY

« Reply #407 on: May 18, 2014, 10:37:34 PM »

What state do you live in? I am the same height as you and people in the South are so huge. I know back west they were more around my size tho.

You lookin mighty fine. 

Do you feel most comfortable in jeans? Why not some loose sweatpants that allow more ROM?

I live in NY west suburbs. Thanx man)) yeah this jeans are pretty comfortable plus I don't do any legs workout only my upper body so no need really for anything else.
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #408 on: May 18, 2014, 10:42:28 PM »

He sure does ^ - He looks really good proportions wise. Can someone tell me why RGKEY is only having pain in his left leg? Or may you tell me please RGKEY? I think i might have missed it? :O

Haha I like how you said I look good proportions wise, only that??)) Lol no, I know I have a lot to work on, I have a big room for improvement)))

My left leg, I don't really know man, all I can say is that is part of yhe game, or like Russians say "it's notmal" I think is maybe my bone moved a little b and so my muscles. But I spoke yo another ex patient who did 9cm and he yoldme he use to have weird pains for a while, someyimes left sometimes right, one day yes one day no, on and off for awhile so I just take it day by day and hhopefully one day ill be back to normal)))
RGKEY 2.0

Disobedient

« Reply #409 on: May 18, 2014, 10:56:46 PM »

Good for you..   but don’t bush yourself so hard..
You don’t seem that you have fat, maybe 8-10% which is acceptable, What is your body fat %?
Try  swimming, beside it helps to tone your muscles,  it’s a very good mood booster..   

onedayillgrow

« Reply #410 on: May 19, 2014, 12:19:50 AM »

Well actually you look really good all around. Your Tibiae don't look too long, nor your knee caps too high. You are lucky to have a naturally long torso, it could just be that you have a nicely built chest with a slim waist which gives off this impression but kudos nevertheless :D

Oh i see! Well the good thing is that as it has only happened to one leg, it's not something like the body rejecting the growth or etc, it's probably just misalignment which I'm sure can be fixed in the long run. As Diso has mentioned, i too would recommend swimming as it will helo you tone up everywhere. Take care bro!

RGKEY

« Reply #411 on: May 19, 2014, 01:33:31 AM »

Good for you..   but don’t bush yourself so hard..
You don’t seem that you have fat, maybe 8-10% which is acceptable, What is your body fat %?
Try  swimming, beside it helps to tone your muscles,  it’s a very good mood booster..   

thanx Diso!) I still have a lot of fat!! specially on my belly! but i have very wide chest and shoulders that's why when I wear clothes it's hard to see. My body fat I think maybe 50% lol
right behind me there is swimming pool which im planning to use as soon as it's open!)) next weekend.
yes you are right, my doctor told me I could swim 24 hours a day if I want!)))
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #412 on: May 19, 2014, 01:36:17 AM »

Well actually you look really good all around. Your Tibiae don't look too long, nor your knee caps too high. You are lucky to have a naturally long torso, it could just be that you have a nicely built chest with a slim waist which gives off this impression but kudos nevertheless :D

Oh i see! Well the good thing is that as it has only happened to one leg, it's not something like the body rejecting the growth or etc, it's probably just misalignment which I'm sure can be fixed in the long run. As Diso has mentioned, i too would recommend swimming as it will helo you tone up everywhere. Take care bro!

Thanx man!)) Yes, I think despite the fact that I was born really short, I was lucky my torso seems wide and much bigger than my legs))) Yeah, If my misaligment does not improve with muscle gain then I might do a correction later. But today my sister told me my leg looks much better not so much misaligned. Yeah I cant wait to start swimming
thank you brother!!))
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #413 on: May 19, 2014, 01:47:38 AM »

Actually my mom and sister told me that before my LL operation I didn't look proportional at all, my legs looked very short, and even now they told me my legs don't look long at all, I just look normal)) hahaha I guess this is a good thing.
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #414 on: May 19, 2014, 03:51:30 PM »

Me walking 1 month post my first frame was removed, my left leg as I said is bowed, and my bad walking makes it look kinda bad, but is not so so bad. Maybe Ill fix it later on)) Now I see my vid and I definitely look slimmer!! Im glad)) I think in another month I should be walking normal!))

RGKEY 2.0

jerry

« Reply #415 on: May 19, 2014, 04:15:49 PM »

Your walking look good and I'm sure it will improve over the next few months.  One small thing is you seem unbalanced and swaying a little side to side.

RGKEY

« Reply #416 on: May 19, 2014, 07:59:05 PM »

Your walking look good and I'm sure it will improve over the next few months.  One small thing is you seem unbalanced and swaying a little side to side.

yeah, hopefully when the pain will vanish so my strange walking))
RGKEY 2.0

ShyShy

« Reply #417 on: May 19, 2014, 09:26:15 PM »

Me walking 1 month post my first frame was removed, my left leg as I said is bowed, and my bad walking makes it look kinda bad, but is not so so bad. Maybe Ill fix it later on)) Now I see my vid and I definitely look slimmer!! Im glad)) I think in another month I should be walking normal!))

From all the videos i seen of u, that's clearly the best one^^
There's only a little issue when're walking on the left side, as if the leg was shorter or sthg like but i'm sure u can improve that.
Also gz on your flexibility, i can put my fingers on the ground too, but not the hands yet.
Keep the gj!
From ~168 to ~175,5
6 months post-surgery, sprint, jump and squat

PrettyTall

« Reply #418 on: May 19, 2014, 09:37:33 PM »

Really  good walking of course it will be better next month

Moubgf

« Reply #419 on: May 20, 2014, 12:50:23 AM »

im that bowed legged and i have not even done the surgery. wtf?

RGKEY

« Reply #420 on: May 20, 2014, 12:58:19 AM »

From all the videos i seen of u, that's clearly the best one^^
There's only a little issue when're walking on the left side, as if the leg was shorter or sthg like but i'm sure u can improve that.
Also gz on your flexibility, i can put my fingers on the ground too, but not the hands yet.
Keep the gj!

thanx!) i think so..  yeah I was very flexible before LL, Im a black belt in Judo so Im glad my flexibility is back)) Even im impressed the fact that I can touch the floor like that after 9cm lengthening!!! crazy!
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #421 on: May 20, 2014, 01:01:03 AM »

Pretty tall__ thanx man! Ill make another vid in a month or before if I see my walking improves considerably.

Slim_tim__ hehe, well I had bowed legs before surgery too, so I think now my right leg is good but my left is bowed as it was before, i fked it up!! for walking without crutches when I wasnt supose to(((( so always listen to your doctors!
RGKEY 2.0

shawty

« Reply #422 on: May 20, 2014, 02:19:24 AM »

RG, do you think if you had stayed in the frame another monther your leg would not bow?

On a side note,  I'll be in NY in about a month at JFK for 8 hours standby for an international flight. I wanted to try a Chinese food place called Xi'an famous foods.  Their hand pulled noodles with lamb meat sounds so damn good. Ever heard of it or been there?

RGKEY

« Reply #423 on: May 20, 2014, 02:22:20 AM »

RG, do you think if you had stayed in the frame another monther your leg would not bow?

On a side note,  I'll be in NY in about a month at JFK for 8 hours standby for an international flight. I wanted to try a Chinese food place called Xi'an famous foods.  Their hand pulled noodles with lamb meat sounds so damn good. Ever heard of it or been there?

mmm Xian? no but I love chinese food)))

yes if I had the frames longer I wuldnt have this problem, or even if i had folled the doctors recommendations I wouldnt have this problem
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #424 on: May 28, 2014, 12:24:00 AM »

My walking is improving very slowly but it is improving... so this are good news))
the Pain on my left leg is still bad when I walk for long or when I sit for a long time and I stand up rapidly. My bowed left leg sucks!! I hope it will look at least a little better when I will start working out my legs, they are so skinny!! hahaha My right leg is fking perfect other than the enormous scars, my right leg is fking beautiful, but my left looks weird hehehe...im laughing at my self here. Anyway,   could be worse! soon enough i will do something about my scars. First I might go back to Russia!! fk!! it's a curse... anyway im deeply in love with this girl from there, i thought I could forget her but i can't!! i hate being in love!! is the worse   ever and especially when there is so much distance between us!!! my game now sucks, when i get all needy and in love i lose all my powers!!! no why!! why!!?? seriously I hate this feeling of needing someone or having so much desire for just one fking person!! i thought i was cured after so many bad experiences but I guess im not!((( Anyway here is a picture and a video. Ive been swimming now and somehow I feel i can swim better, maybe because of longer legs..?? IDK

RGKEY 2.0

Blackhawk

« Reply #425 on: May 28, 2014, 03:08:50 AM »

Looking good RGKEY!!

I can see that your leg is bowed a little but I don't know if most people would even notice it.

Can you run at all?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 04:04:51 AM by Blackhawk »

Whitefog

• Visitor
« Reply #426 on: May 28, 2014, 07:00:39 AM »

your right leg looks awesome...How u will fix ur left leg?

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #427 on: May 28, 2014, 08:52:56 AM »

Could that bowed leg have been fixed or avoided when you still had the frames on?
How did it happen exactly?

Are your scars any different now than what they looked like in April? Have you spoken to anyone regarding scar removals? Are they smooth or bumpy?

RGKEY

« Reply #428 on: May 28, 2014, 10:49:20 AM »

Looking good RGKEY!!

I can see that your leg is bowed a little but I don't know if most people would even notice it.

Can you run at all?

No I can not run... I can barely walk lol
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #429 on: May 28, 2014, 10:51:05 AM »

your right leg looks awesome...How u will fix ur left leg?

That is a good question... maybe another surgery lol....my legs are very skiny so i think this is why is more noticeable. Ill wait to revover completely and see
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #430 on: May 28, 2014, 10:54:03 AM »

Could that bowed leg have been fixed or avoided when you still had the frames on?
How did it happen exactly?

Are your scars any different now than what they looked like in April? Have you spoken to anyone regarding scar removals? Are they smooth or bumpy?

It could have been avoided probably of I had followed my doctors advice of using crutches at all times when he told me to use them. My scars, i think they are bad and some a little bumpy not too much is more the sides and dark color. Yeah ill have scars removal in few months.
RGKEY 2.0

Moubgf

« Reply #431 on: May 28, 2014, 02:09:52 PM »

RGKEY but all in ALL you are good? We do this surgery/mission to become taller. Are you happy?

RGKEY

« Reply #432 on: May 28, 2014, 02:32:17 PM »

RGKEY but all in ALL you are good? We do this surgery/mission to become taller. Are you happy?

HONESTLY I DONT FIND MUCH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME NOW AND ME BEFORE SURGERY, I CAN TELL YOU THAT IM HAPPY I HAD ALL THE EXPERIENCES I HAD IN RUSSIA! THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART THAT MAKES EVERY DOLLAR WORTHY.
BEING TALLER I DONT KNOW, IT IS NOT SO GREAT AS FOR MANY OTHERS I GUESS, BUT IT IS COOL I CAN SAY. THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT IS SUCH A SLOW AND LONG PROCESS THAT YOU DON'T GET THAT EXCITEMENT AS IF YOU JUST BOUGHT A BRAND NEW CAR, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?? I GUESS IT WOULD MEAN A LOT MORE FOR A DUDE THAT WAS SUPER MISERABLE BEING SHORT, WICH IT WAS NOT ME. HAPPY? I AM HAPPY, IM JUST IN LOVE WITH A GIRL WHO IS fkING FAR FAR FROM ME BUT BESIDES THAT, LIFE IS GOOD. I DONT LIKE MY BOWED LEG BUT IT  IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, IT IS STILL BETTER THAN BEING 9 CMS SHORTER FOR SURE)))
RGKEY 2.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #433 on: May 28, 2014, 03:19:18 PM »

Your walking looks better Rgkey, congrats on the progress  :)

only problem as you say is the bowed leg, personally i would be very annoyed with that and try to fix it asap, but i can understand wanting to give the body time to rest and recover a bit first.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 37   Go Up