Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 408301 times)

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #558 on: July 15, 2014, 11:50:20 PM »

Some Chinese patients were really hardcore, lengthening 10cm or even more.  Some peoples' bodies can handle a lot of lengthening.

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #559 on: July 17, 2014, 02:42:39 PM »

But still tell me. When i think of 9 cm i think of amputation for some reason. Like once you cross 8 cm you are on your own. And here you are doing it like it was 4 cm. How did you do it. What was the hardest part?

And can you describe the pain? how was it like....like a knife kind of pain or more punch on the arm kind of pain.

It's hard dude, but not so hard apparently lol
just go over my diary I made videos describing all you are asking. If I can imagine something similar its maybe like stabbing a piece of wood in your ass and live with it for many months.
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

RGKEY

« Reply #560 on: July 21, 2014, 02:50:42 AM »

RGKEY 2.0

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #561 on: July 21, 2014, 02:59:52 AM »

Nice proportions!  I really couldn't tell by your knee height/waist height that you had LL.

RGKEY

« Reply #562 on: July 23, 2014, 09:36:09 PM »

THE JOURNEY DOES NOT END HERE. STILL TRYING TO BECOME A BETTER VERSION OF MY OLD SELF. AFTER LL IT IS TRUE, YOU ARE REALLY LIMITED TO MANY THINGS, BUT I ALWAYS REMEMBER TO "START WHERE I AM, USE WHAT I GOT, DO I WHAT I CAN"
MY OWN PATHS AND MY BELIEVES ARE WHAT REALLY HOLDS ME UP EVERYDAY.

I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS THAT THEY CAN NOT CHANGE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING YOU EITHER LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT HAPPILY EVER AFTER, OR TAKE ACTION AND CHANGE IT EXTERNALLY. AS LONG AS YOU ARE ON YOUR PATH TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS, LIVE LIFE, ENJOY THE JORNEY, YOU AND ME DESERVE THE BEST OF LIFE. I MANY TIMES  FEEL LIKE   AND I HATE MY SELF FOR THAT, SO THAT HATE PUSHES ME TO CHANGE WHAT I DON'T LIKE. I REALLY HOPE FOR ALL LL'ERS THAT YOU ACHIEVE WHAT YOU CRAVE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ENJOY THE JORNEY AND LEARN FROM YOUR EXPERIENCES. AND SOMETIMES ALONG THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE PATH, IT IS OK, BE OPEN TO NEW PATHS, JUST KEEP WALKING TO THE TOP.

RGKEY 2.0

Sweden

« Reply #563 on: July 24, 2014, 11:10:41 PM »

You look good in those photos but the light is terrible on your legs.

Post some pictures when you sit down on a chair with your legs bent 90 degrees.

173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

RGKEY

« Reply #564 on: July 25, 2014, 12:07:20 AM »

i will, now that i see, your height before LL is still higher than my current height even after 9cms of my LL, funny  ))
RGKEY 2.0

GeTs

« Reply #565 on: July 25, 2014, 10:03:00 AM »

can you post a straight photo? because this one is tricky

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #566 on: July 27, 2014, 05:38:41 AM »

Could you post some pictures of your scars? Would like to see what they look like now, are they smooth?

crimsontide

« Reply #567 on: July 27, 2014, 06:41:29 AM »

mmm....  your right leg is noticeably bent.... i can't imagine that will not cause major issues if it is not fixed

RGKEY

« Reply #568 on: July 28, 2014, 01:08:24 AM »

scars are bad, and leg is really curved. it must be fixed. ill post more pictures later. from the esthetic point of view it doesnt bother me as much. but i know it can give me problem in the future. the doctor says it must be fixed
RGKEY 2.0

Moubgf

« Reply #569 on: July 29, 2014, 12:31:32 AM »

RGKEY

What about your papa. He is the only reason why i have not done LL yet. I don't want to hurt his feelings.

Smallguy

« Reply #570 on: July 29, 2014, 03:22:36 AM »

Hey,

Awesome diary. Sorry to hear about your bow leg. It's great that you share it with us so that we know that LL is not all rosy and sweet. There is hiccup along the way no matter where you go.

I also suffer from x leg as you can see from my video. But it is getting better. Good-luck with your recovery.

Damn. You have to post a video or write a book on how you pick up all those hotties. Well, I've been successful before hitting on entry-level girls. But after I try to hit on high-end girls, I got so many rejections. It's even more painful than LL.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #571 on: July 29, 2014, 11:26:09 AM »

So how do you plan on fixing it RGKEY if you cant go back to Russia since they screwed your visa? Local doctor?
Do you have any knee pains now? Did you have any knee pains/issues while lengthening and consolidation?

RGKEY

« Reply #572 on: July 29, 2014, 11:19:55 PM »

@ Slim: mm i dont know what you mean  my friend..((((

@Small guy: hey man!! im glad to hear from you, maybe i come to Canada to visit you one day! send me a PM if you want to meet up))

@shorty: yeah, maybe ill come to czech republic, davincci clinic have a partnership with some clinic in czech and barinov sent me an email saying he can do the surgery there for me. so will see.
RGKEY 2.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #573 on: July 30, 2014, 12:05:14 AM »

Good physique you got there Rgkey, only bad spot in the picture is the bowed leg  :-\

Hope all goes well with your recovery   :)

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #574 on: July 30, 2014, 02:32:20 AM »

Its good that Dr Barinov is trying to help you with the bowleg despite the visa issues.

Do you have any knee pains now? Did you have any knee pains/issues while lengthening and consolidation?

crimsontide

« Reply #575 on: July 30, 2014, 02:58:17 AM »

yes... its good dr barinov himself keeps contact..

the scars shouldn't be a concern, as they can easily be fixed later, and are purely a cosmetic issue

how long can you walk now?

RGKEY

« Reply #576 on: August 01, 2014, 02:39:58 AM »

@giant: thanx)) im not even close to what i want but slowly im getting there. bowed leg yeah is bad i guess.

@shorty: knee pain, not really more like a little discomfort constantly, i think because of the bowed leg, will se with time.
knee pain during during LL and consolidation, well hell yeah, but i had all kind of pain!! so knee pain was of the least type of pain i got.

@crimsontide: scars i think can be removed easily eventually. walking.. huhh i think a good 30 minutes.

So for some reason im taller, better looking in general but I dont feel any more confident than before LL, strange, the opposite, i feel worse because i think i should feel more confident because im taller, but i dont, i walk and see some girls, usually i would approach them no problem but now I'm getting those anxiety attacks and fear of approaching even when i know I look much better than before, so im not liking this at all!!! even thou now im 172 and 150 pounds, i kinda feel the same as when I was 163 and 220 pounds... hahaha... well i feel the similar in terms of confidence but i notice that my standards have changed also a lot.

here is a picture of me playing with my GF'S panties haha, she got me, i kinda have a sexy ass even without working out my legs haha, anyway i thought it was a good picture to show my proportions in term of my tibias and femurs, as it shows all lol so time to laugh a loud, your welcome))

RGKEY 2.0

crimsontide

« Reply #577 on: August 01, 2014, 02:52:36 AM »

rg,

so you had knee pain while wearing frames??? the knee pain you get now, is that only on your right leg??

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #578 on: August 01, 2014, 03:17:42 AM »

Lookin' good proportion-wise, RGKEY.  I don't think anyone would think anything looks off about your legs.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #579 on: August 01, 2014, 06:55:51 AM »

Im scarred for life now after seeing that  :-[ So you are one of those people, the panty sharing couples  ;D

So you did have knee pain during lengthening while wearing frames, I thought doing externals only would avoid the knee problems?

Wannabegiant

« Reply #580 on: August 01, 2014, 10:10:45 AM »

Im scarred for life now after seeing that  :-[ So you are one of those people, the panty sharing couples  ;D

So you did have knee pain during lengthening while wearing frames, I thought doing externals only would avoid the knee problems?

I did externals only and have no knee pain, im almost 100% sure that if you get pain in the knees with externals it is for a different reason and never permanent unlike with LON and LATN.

RGKEY

« Reply #581 on: August 01, 2014, 11:38:07 AM »

yeah the knee pain is not really knee pain, is usually the little muscles being stretch by the pin while lengthening, so it is definitely not permanent. once i got my frames off all pains were gone. Well, i shouldnt say i have knee pain, i dont, i have some discomfort like 5 centimeters above the knee, i just thought it was easier to say knee, my bad!! so no knee pain at all.
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #582 on: August 01, 2014, 11:41:02 AM »

Lookin' good proportion-wise, RGKEY.  I don't think anyone would think anything looks off about your legs.
i think u r right)) even when i look at my self, if not for the scars and bowed leg i wouldnt even notice I had lengthened my tibias
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #583 on: August 05, 2014, 02:56:26 PM »

SOME PICTURES OF MY SCARS

RGKEY 2.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #584 on: August 05, 2014, 03:07:26 PM »

Cool, do you think it is still improving or will you go for scar removal in the near future? :p

I dont typically care about having scars, but when they are lined up in that way from our pins, it becomes very noticable that they arent just normal scars, It looks so obvious that we did something surgically to our legs..

I might have to do some scar removal in the future if it ends up being that visible for me..

RGKEY

« Reply #585 on: August 05, 2014, 03:11:16 PM »

Cool, do you think it is still improving or will you go for scar removal in the near future? :p

I dont typically care about having scars, but when they are lined up in that way from our pins, it becomes very noticable that they arent just normal scars, It looks so obvious that we did something surgically to our legs..

I might have to do some scar removal in the future if it ends up being that visible for me..

yes i will do scar removal, especially because when i will visit my family in south america they will start with the infinite questions!! so yeah... i really dont care too much about the marks as they are, it  just seems like i had a crazy surgery which doesnt bother me, it gives me a tough look! haha, as long as i get a perfect body and handsome face the scars are ok, i dont want to be mr pretty boy)))) i already have pretty face lol
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #586 on: August 05, 2014, 04:57:48 PM »

CELEBRATING MY 3 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY, AND OFCOURSE DANCING!... FOR THE REQUESTS, I SHOW MY SCARS, PROPORTION WITH 7.5CMS BOOTS AND WITHOUT. AND WITH LIFT ME DANCING AT 178CMS, THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I LOOK IN THE CLUBS. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY, YES IM AWARE OF MY BOWED LEG BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS FOR RIGHT KNOW, I CAN NOT LET THAT OR ANYTHING FROM MOVING FORWARD. STILL ON MY DIET, I CHANGED MY DIET WITH THE HELP OF MY MY GOOD FRIEND, KIRP? IS THAT HIS LL NICKNAME?? WELL I GUESS, AND NOTHING, I HAD TIME TODAY TO MAKE THIS VIDEO. I HONESTLY THINK I LOOK BETTER WITH LIFTS THAN WITHOUT BUT MAYBE IM WRONG. SO THIS IS ME 3 MONTHS LATER AT 172 AND AT 178, AND MY DOG IS ON MY WAY LOL

RGKEY 2.0

Overdozer

« Reply #587 on: August 05, 2014, 06:33:09 PM »

You actually look fine even with the lifts! Do you know what's your sitting height, armspan and weight?
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

RGKEY

« Reply #588 on: August 05, 2014, 07:17:24 PM »

Sitting height don't know.armspan I think 169-170 Weight 151 this morning
RGKEY 2.0
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37   Go Up