Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 408259 times)

TRS

Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #186 on: April 02, 2014, 09:31:52 AM »

I agree, infact his legs appear longer than his torso. But he has a good wingspan and this makes it less obvious.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #187 on: April 02, 2014, 09:46:39 AM »

I agree, infact his legs appear longer than his torso. But he has a good wingspan and this makes it less obvious.

Most tall people have longer legs than their torsos as far as i know. In shorter people, torsos tend to be a bigger percentage of the whole body length.

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #188 on: April 02, 2014, 10:12:02 AM »

Or maybe he did LL?)))  and he is only 170 lol
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #189 on: April 02, 2014, 10:18:20 AM »

Hipsters usually have long tibiae  :P

TRS

« Reply #190 on: April 02, 2014, 10:37:34 AM »

Or maybe he did LL?)))  and he is only 170 lol

Lol really?? I thought he is >180 cm :o

RGKEY

« Reply #191 on: April 02, 2014, 11:02:29 AM »

i think long tibias make u look taller anyway hehe lol
RGKEY 2.0

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #192 on: April 02, 2014, 11:41:33 AM »

i think long tibias make u look taller anyway hehe lol

Definitely, but long legs in general makes one look taller  :)  Which is why after LL people might think that we are taller than we actually are.

RGKEY

« Reply #193 on: April 02, 2014, 03:31:22 PM »

Definitely, but long legs in general makes one look taller  :)  Which is why after LL people might think that we are taller than we actually are.

absolutely right) people think im 175 usually
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #194 on: April 02, 2014, 03:57:26 PM »

Quick update, 2second day post frame removal::::: feels awesome to even write that tittle lol

no pain!)) it feels great, I still feel like if i had my legs in one position for a long time and it's just a little stiff, when I sleep and then wake up and stand up i also feel my muscle a little stiff like if I just had a big run before, so kinda sore but not much. Im sure ill get better)))
RGKEY 2.0

Leonardo2013

« Reply #195 on: April 02, 2014, 05:41:50 PM »

Just saw your video and all I can say is awesome, bro! Your gait is pretty good and are your proportions. So, once again what's the secret for not developing ballerina or loss of knee ROM? Did you supplement with products throughout your lengthening? Please, keep updating us...

RGKEY

« Reply #196 on: April 02, 2014, 06:57:30 PM »

Just saw your video and all I can say is awesome, bro! Your gait is pretty good and are your proportions. So, once again what's the secret for not developing ballerina or loss of knee ROM? Did you supplement with products throughout your lengthening? Please, keep updating us...

All you need is to wear your feet holder, stretch and walk.24/7 if possible that is the big secret!!)))
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #197 on: April 02, 2014, 08:23:48 PM »

yeah, second day post frame removal )))))))

RGKEY 2.0

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #198 on: April 03, 2014, 12:00:50 AM »

I think this guy has really long tibias for his body, it does not look bad))

Is that the male model from the Asos website lol

Blackhawk

« Reply #199 on: April 03, 2014, 01:05:04 AM »

Hey RGKEY,

Your scars don't look too bad.  Do you think they will be noticeable?  Do you plan on having scar removal?

Congrats on getting the frames removed!!

RGKEY

« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2014, 02:55:17 AM »

Is that the male model from the Asos website lol

Yes!!!))
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2014, 02:58:23 AM »

Hey RGKEY,

Your scars don't look too bad.  Do you think they will be noticeable?  Do you plan on having scar removal?

Congrats on getting the frames removed!!

I honestly dont know. Only time will tell. Maybe ill get lazer))) i cheked it is not that expensive and its easy))
RGKEY 2.0

shawty

« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2014, 03:19:22 AM »

RG do you know your wingspan?

RGKEY

« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2014, 03:27:50 AM »

RG do you know your wingspan?

I think 169-170
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #204 on: April 05, 2014, 08:15:17 AM »

Quick update::::::

feeling better everyday, it is really annoying to walk with crutches!!! I will ask my doctor to check my legs on Monday, maybe I dont need to wait another week, maybe my left leg is strong enough. Yesterday while hanging out with 2 girls on one bed, the bed broke! hahaha, funny funny moment!!

I dont know if he will read this post, but if you do THANK YOU BROTHER, im referring to my bro from the US, the only guy who was there for me since day one when I was at the JFK on my way to Russia, I love you bro, you helped me so much!! I haven't even met this guy personally, but he behaves like if we were best friends from all life! My mother is right when she says I have an angel looking up for me. Im not a religious person, neither I care to be one. But I can say Im way too lucky in life, I am blessed that I get to live my life the way I want to and enjoy it to the maximum!

Thank you brother, the last thing you just did for me really amazed me, how can you care for me so much dude!? I love you man, and for your birthday we are definitely going to las vegas and have the craziest time ever!!
RGKEY 2.0

Disobedient

« Reply #205 on: April 05, 2014, 09:33:06 AM »

Hello RGKEY,

congrats on getting the frame removed finally, I'm really happy for you..

I don't know if it's only me, but in this pic it  looks you have slight bowed leg , would every thing gonna return normal after few months?

RGKEY

« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2014, 11:16:54 AM »

Hi Diso))) well the axis are supose to be as perfect as it can be we will se when I get my other frame removed and I can put my legs together. I also know that I need to regain some more muscles. And also for what I now the correction for men is a little different from women. I guess men and woman have different types of shapes. I don't know.  We will see when I can stand up and put my lega together. I know the final results are in about two months post frame removal. So time will tell.

This is at least what im suppose to look after my frames are removed::

RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #207 on: April 06, 2014, 11:03:31 AM »

If you are a short guy doing LL because you think it will make you better with girls. Well, It probably won't help as much as you think. Look at this short guy attracting tall cute girls. This dude is about 5 feet tall. I know a lot of guys ask me if I think being 172 vs 163 will help me with girls. The answer is no)) I will have the same girls I had when I was 163cms. Ill just be taller that is all.

Check this guy, he has a lot of videos, I love him, he is confident and him self)) funny as hell too))

RGKEY 2.0

KrP1

« Reply #208 on: April 06, 2014, 01:27:10 PM »

I dont agree with you. That man is funny but he will never have anything with that girls. He can make their laught but not to f**k with him.

With 172 you will have a lot more of possibilitys with girls than you have when you were 163. Because height makes you more atractive and all we now that this is important.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:51:49 PM by KirP1 »

RGKEY

« Reply #209 on: April 06, 2014, 03:24:37 PM »

Hey kirp. Maybe but this guy has even make out videos. I think he does get all the way.

I don't think I will get more girls, when I was 163 I was already getting high quality girls like 7 and up.
Many girls would tell me I was short but they still end up with me at the end)))
It's all about game my friend, it has nothing to do with awesome appearance.  Im prove of that!!)) Even now with frames I was hooking up with normal girls without any frames. They would freak out in the beginning because of my frames but once they knew me I was all in. Again, attracting has nothing to do with height or appearance at all.  We as men think this way because that is how we see women. Women are more emotional than anything else. Of course appearance helps but not so much. Even Brad Pitt struggled getting girls before he became famous. I see this every day. I have super good looking tall friends hooking up with girls that arent attractive just because their game sucks and they have to lower their value. So if anyone is doing LL because of girls, please don't)) that is my humble advice.  I was super short and never had problems datting girls after i got my game together. Improve your game with girls and you will find out for your self.)))
Btw, im not denying the favt that being 172 will not be better tgan 163. Of course! But not as much as people think. I need to break the news because that is my reality.  Good game will always win over height period)))
RGKEY 2.0

GeTs

« Reply #210 on: April 06, 2014, 05:02:40 PM »

I disagree in part, being confident helps no,matter what, but let's put it that way: what if a 6'0 male model is as good as you at the game , sure it's not the most important thing but if you're handsome and tall it's a big advantage, he can manipulate things in his favor, and you know girls can change their mind in a matter of second, I'm not trying to depress you but that's reality...I'd put I that way
1. Face
2. Height
3. Penis's size
4. Intelligence
5. Status

1,2 and 3 will get you the 95 % of girls, 4 and 5 the other 5%....

GeTs

« Reply #211 on: April 06, 2014, 05:04:17 PM »

Hey rgkey what's the maximum safest amount of lentfhening possible?

RGKEY

« Reply #212 on: April 06, 2014, 05:08:39 PM »

Hey rgkey what's the maximum safest amount of lentfhening possible?

it depends on what you body can safely take, it can be 5cms or it can be 10cms....
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #213 on: April 06, 2014, 05:16:53 PM »

I disagree in part, being confident helps no,matter what, but let's put it that way: what if a 6'0 male model is as good as you at the game , sure it's not the most important thing but if you're handsome and tall it's a big advantage, he can manipulate things in his favor, and you know girls can change their mind in a matter of second, I'm not trying to depress you but that's reality...I'd put I that way
1. Face
2. Height
3. Penis's size
4. Intelligence
5. Status

1,2 and 3 will get you the 95 % of girls, 4 and 5 the other 5%....

hehe I use to think like that but im sorry to break news for you, this isnt true, at least not for me, is not that i dont want to agree with you, it's just that what you describe is not my reality. I am the guy who gets the hottest girls everywhere I go. That being said if a model looking guy has the game I do of course the breaking will be appearance. Again, "Appearance HELPS but not as much"

From your description, I shouldnt be getting girls at all lol

1)my face is average
2)my height was 163, super short, oh and i was fat
3)I have 5.5 inches penis, small
4)im not intelligent but im not dumb
5) im broke as hell!! and I was a taxi driver before.

Most men think like you this is why they can not get girls if th
ey dont follow in that category.
but all this is bull !! this is what society wants us to believe, create your own reality, man uP!! be the fking man you are in your best moment!! dont give a   of what people think of you!! and you will see how people start wanting you like honey))
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 05:21:12 PM by RGKEY »
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #214 on: April 06, 2014, 05:26:39 PM »

My humble advice::::Get your dating situation as you wish way before leg lengthening!!!!

RGKEY 2.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #215 on: April 06, 2014, 05:41:24 PM »

Hey kirp. Maybe but this guy has even make out videos. I think he does get all the way.

I don't think I will get more girls, when I was 163 I was already getting high quality girls like 7 and up.
Many girls would tell me I was short but they still end up with me at the end)))
It's all about game my friend, it has nothing to do with awesome appearance.  Im prove of that!!)) Even now with frames I was hooking up with normal girls without any frames. They would freak out in the beginning because of my frames but once they knew me I was all in. Again, attracting has nothing to do with height or appearance at all.  We as men think this way because that is how we see women. Women are more emotional than anything else. Of course appearance helps but not so much. Even Brad Pitt struggled getting girls before he became famous. I see this every day. I have super good looking tall friends hooking up with girls that arent attractive just because their game sucks and they have to lower their value. So if anyone is doing LL because of girls, please don't)) that is my humble advice.  I was super short and never had problems datting girls after i got my game together. Improve your game with girls and you will find out for your self.)))
Btw, im not denying the favt that being 172 will not be better tgan 163. Of course! But not as much as people think. I need to break the news because that is my reality.  Good game will always win over height period)))

I dont completely agree with this, it also depends on where you live. In most western societies, Women value looks almost as much as men at least when it comes to casual sex and one night stands. When it comes to serious relationships, then women value personality and overall capability of a man, more than looks, but even here looks is important as it is the first thing that draws them in.

However i have noticed by being in Russia as well as hearing what other people who have traveled here say, that in this society personality and capability of the men is more important than looks. Its cultural i also think part of the reason is because women outnumber men in population here a lot so they have to work hard to look beautiful to get a good man while the men dont need to work that much on their looks

But in west, basically less good looking guys, and shorter guys have to work harder to get the same quality of girls than taller and better looking guys have. This doesnt mean that a taller or better looking guy will always get better girls though of course, because if he is lacking everything else then it might not be enough depending on the girl he meets.

I have had both average girls and some hot ones. However, the hot girls i scored with always had some serious insecurities while the average ones seemed more normal in personality. I have never gotten far with a hot girl that knows she is the s**t so to speak, only making out basically. Those girls have so many options and they know it and they wont settle for anything but the best, they have lists of requirements that they know they can demand.

Im tired of fast hookups though, if you want a serious relationship with a stunningly beautiful and confident girl these days you either need to be really lucky or have as many of the top qualities a man can have, and height and looks are among those top qualities.

RGKEY

« Reply #216 on: April 06, 2014, 05:51:57 PM »

shorter guys have a disadvantage absolutely but not from looks but from confidence!!

I have scored with:

Americans
Latin american girls
Sweden girls
thai girls
jamaican girls
russian girls
ukranian girls
belarussian girls
germany girls
canadian girls
australian girls
japaneses girls
oh and 1 nigerian girl lol

for the most part taller and better looking than i am. So if i could everyone can!!

Girls are the same from almost any nationality!!
RGKEY 2.0
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37   Go Up