Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you worry about height of your children?  (Read 9366 times)

Wannabegiant

Do you worry about height of your children?
« on: October 13, 2014, 01:57:28 AM »

So ive done LL, and im now average, although im pretty sure i would have become taller naturally if i didnt get my growth stunted from several external factors. So i think i have genes to get average children, but i cant be 100% sure of course.

Despite this im still a bit worried when thinking about having children, that i might need a taller than average wife/partner, to reduce the risk of my children (because i want at least one son) ending up below average and suffering for it.

Im attracted to short girls because i like feeling big next to them, although im attracted to average height girls too. But im a bit worried since i cant really let a problem like this prevent me from falling for a short girl.

I guess there will be easier methods to increase growth hormone during their puberty by the time i have children, maybe even gene therapy. But who knows how expensive or difficult that will be.

Is anyone else thinking about this?

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
Re: Do you worry about height of your children?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 02:01:44 AM »

Incessantly. I am also a huge proponent of genetic engineering. You can only do so much through natural conception, and you never know for sure what you'll end up getting. People have a tendency to take things like this personally. I've grown beyond that and realize that better genes are better genes - whether they be my own or not. We have so many movements and campaigns to end an innumerable amount of diseases that are all subsumed by the genetic defects that cause them. If people were willing to make less of an ethical and religious issue out of this and allow more research into genetic improvements and viability, it would spare a lot of future human misery and suffering.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 07:30:27 AM »

everyone has small and tall genes.

environment and nutrition will make your children tall, plus epigenetics. but you don't know enough about nutrition to make your children taller even now.

I would wager my entire life savings on the fact that you are nutritionally deficient in over 90% of nutrients.  you are slowly dying and don't even realize it. and the best part Is your government who should be regulating this is doing nothing because it would cost them money.

US Senate document 264 is from the 74th Congress, second session, and it says that our farm soils and our rain soils are depleted of minerals. And the crops, the grains, and the fruits, and the vegetables and the nuts that are grown on these depleted farm and rain soils are minerally deficient, and the people who eat them get mineral deficiency diseases.

your food is killing you. and you certainly cant grow tall if your body does not have what it needs.

Polycrates.

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 02:24:36 PM »

Can you provide more information about nutritional deficiencies and the ways to overcome them? Watched the videos you sent and enjoyed them.
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 02:49:40 PM »

well there is a lot to learn. but basically if you are nutritionally deficient in everything, 1 part of the body has to break down first.

the part that breaks down first is your genetic weak link, your predisposition to genetic disease. in actuality it has nothing to do with genetics, but rather nutrition. and its just the first body part/organ that has broken down first. something had to break down first. and as I said above that is dependent upon genetics of the individual.

this means that the solution will never come from gene research. that is a big game to give people hope when in actuality it is nothing more than a system of full spectrum domination. where you control both sides.

there are some things nutrition can not cure such as infectious diseases. but even there are ways to cure those also.

think of it like this your skin replaces it self periodically using sub units that build skin, if you don't replace those building blocks through diet, there is no way you can make new skin. and so you get skin diseases. this is true for all organs, as indeed all organs are constantly breaking down and rebuilding themselves.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 11:00:38 PM »

everyone has small and tall genes.

environment and nutrition will make your children tall, plus epigenetics. but you don't know enough about nutrition to make your children taller even now.

I would wager my entire life savings on the fact that you are nutritionally deficient in over 90% of nutrients.  you are slowly dying and don't even realize it. and the best part Is your government who should be regulating this is doing nothing because it would cost them money.

your food is killing you. and you certainly cant grow tall if your body does not have what it needs.

But we are all slowly dying regardless if we are deficient in nutrients or not, the telomeres in our dna slowly breaks down and eventually we die. Sure ive read some stuff that might seem to implicate it being possible to restore the telomeres. But its natural to break down regardless of what we eat. I can believe the theory that the food we are buying might increase the speed which we break down and maybe makes us weaker towards certain diseases to keep the medicine industry highly profitable.

But i agree, with certain supplements and maybe epigenetics, my children should grow taller than me unless im really unlucky.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 11:49:05 PM »

my telomeres don't break down. in fact they repair themselves.

there is so much people need to learn about nutrition its not funny. telomeres is just 1 aspect.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2014, 01:35:19 AM »

my telomeres don't break down. in fact they repair themselves.

there is so much people need to learn about nutrition its not funny. telomeres is just 1 aspect.

You talk in riddles, are you intentionally being vague?

It sounds like you are implicating that some nutrition can repair telomeres, and that it is available today for the average person. Unless you are some kind of scientist.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2014, 03:14:37 AM »

You talk in riddles, are you intentionally being vague?

It sounds like you are implicating that some nutrition can repair telomeres, and that it is available today for the average person. Unless you are some kind of scientist.

He does that kind of stuff all of the time.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Polycrates.

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 03:21:17 AM »

So you are immortal?

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2014, 04:50:36 PM »

my blood is by definition.

but immortal blood is something else.

anyway im going to stop replying to this thread.

i give people enough information to find it themselves. if someone doesn't find it themselves then they don't deserve to know. i get that you don't understand my philosophy.

people who don't find things themselves don't deserve to know.

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2014, 06:46:22 PM »

my blood is by definition.

but immortal blood is something else.

anyway im going to stop replying to this thread.

i give people enough information to find it themselves. if someone doesn't find it themselves then they don't deserve to know. i get that you don't understand my philosophy.

people who don't find things themselves don't deserve to know.

You sound a bit insane :O

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 06:52:15 PM »

that is why I don't bother going into detail.

smart people make claims. and dumb people have cognitive dissidence.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2014, 11:05:51 PM »

He is.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2014, 11:17:05 PM »

readrothbard. I am not the guy trying to lengthen 20cm. that is you. that is insane.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2014, 01:27:00 AM »

I am only going to respond to you now using bb misc memes.

Future space tycoon

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2014, 12:05:29 PM »

I have never reported anyone before. but I can assure you that if you degrade the quality of the forum by resorting to such childish tactics instead of using dialogue I will.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2014, 01:52:56 PM »

Bro, Do You Even Lift?

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2014, 02:14:54 PM »

U mad, bro?

Future space tycoon

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2014, 02:36:29 PM »

yes I lift.

U mad, bro?

I don't get mad on forums, I feel pity for you. and I am adamant about correcting you so as you don't spread your delusions to others. I don't care what opinion anyone has, but above all they need to be accurate about their statements.

you swap and change your statements to suit your argument. and you conveniently arrange your thought processes to fit your narcissism.

no mad is incorrect, I feel sad. sad for you. but I wont let that pity stop me from preventing you from dragging others down with you.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2014, 04:04:47 PM »

So, are you saying that I'm 18, and I have potential?

Future space tycoon

joax

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2015, 04:13:11 PM »

If people were willing to make less of an ethical and religious issue out of this and allow more research into genetic improvements and viability, it would spare a lot of future human misery and suffering.

That's actually something that I hope doesn't happen. Imagine if you became like a version of Windows 98? Imagine if your children got "out of date"? If you just became obsolete because other people are getting better genes?

Like I said, I hope it doesn't happen.

joax

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2015, 06:25:03 PM »

I don't worry because I know I have tall genes. Everyone on the side of my mother is very tall, but everyone on the side of my father is short. I inherited my father's genes, but I'm sure my kids will inherit my mother's genes!

ReadRothbard

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2015, 08:13:36 PM »

Same here.

Future space tycoon

Bruno Mars

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2015, 12:04:37 AM »

I don't worry because I know I have tall genes. Everyone on the side of my mother is very tall, but everyone on the side of my father is short. I inherited my father's genes, but I'm sure my kids will inherit my mother's genes!
And how do you know that for sure? If your wife is short, your kids will most likely be short.

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2015, 02:25:38 AM »

I can't have kids
5"6 and proud

ReadRothbard

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2015, 03:08:27 AM »

And how do you know that for sure? If your wife is short, your kids will most likely be short.

Marry a tall chick.

Future space tycoon

alps

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2015, 06:48:20 AM »

Marry a tall chick.
what if your kids get *your* height genes?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2015, 07:54:56 AM »

No. Don't plan on having offspring.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Bruno Mars

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2015, 11:39:19 AM »

If your kid is short and upset about it, tell him/her about LL. By that time, we might even have other ways to gain height. Like the machine in "Captain America" :)

ReadRothbard

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2015, 05:38:45 PM »

what if your kids get *your* height genes?

Then he'll probably be 6'2 lol. My growth was stunted through precocious puberty; if my son shows signs of precocious puberty, I'll just take measures to ensure that he reaches his genetically-determined height.

Future space tycoon
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up