Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Am I done growing?-  (Read 5282 times)

LittleWhiteMan

Am I done growing?-
« on: October 24, 2014, 06:05:52 AM »

As some of you remember, I am 16 and I am stuck at 5'1". Some months ago I went through a HGH treatment in hope to increase some inches but I only grew like 1 CM. I also got a leg growth plate in the end and found out that my legs were done growing. My question is, am I done growing from the back? My tanner age is like 4.3, I can barely grow a beard and a moustache, but I do have a lot of leg hair and underarm leg, as well as starting to grow hair in my belly. The belly strip has been out already btw so that one isnt just coming out it is already noticeable.
I am asking this because I have a 15 inch shoulder width and I am thinking on fking up my testoterone levels so I will be able to stunt my shoulder growth but I only want that. Perhaps with that information provided it can still be possible to find out if my shoulders are going to keep growing? I don't want broad shoulders but I do want to grow at least a couple centimeters more lol if Im not going to be tall then at least let me be skinny.
5'1", 100 lbs

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

Re: Am I done growing?-
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 12:03:41 PM »

you get a second growth spurt at around 25 yeas old. his is your testosterone growth spurt. during this time your prostate will enlarge and you will grow more manly features and muscle mass.

then when you hit 30 your fked LOL its all down hill from there rofl :) :) :)

wait till your 18 then get external tibia and external femur. this should cost like 30K at pariah.

how much money do you have saved up.

goal should be 6cm tibia, and 5 cm femur. possibly 6 cm femur if your super above average in flexibility.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 12:04:44 PM »

your spine can lengthen over the coming many years.

but you wont get any leg length if your plates are fused.

endomorphisme

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 01:06:22 PM »

plates are fused at the age of 20 years old for boys.i don't know a single guy grow grew past 20, but between 18 and 20, a good amount can grow an inch, even if most people (say 70%) stop growing at 18.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 01:30:18 PM »

I don't want to have a muscle mass nor a shoulder growth so that's why I am concerned about this. I indeed want a last spine growth spurt but it is just that I dont want to lose my skinny complex. My dad used to be skinny but now he is pretty buffed. He is like 5'7"-5'8" so he seems ok but I don't see myself buffed, especially because I am 5'1"-5'2" so no no i don't want broad shoulders, at least let me be skinny god! I don't like how those short buffed guys seem likeC those tha are around 4'11"-5'4", they seem pathetic. I don't wanna sound rude but that is the truth, they just seem like mass balls that try to pay off for their shortness with weight.At least if you are skinny you might appear a little more normal or even taller from far away.
5'1", 100 lbs

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 02:26:44 PM »

I don't want to have a muscle mass nor a shoulder growth so that's why I am concerned about this. I indeed want a last spine growth spurt but it is just that I dont want to lose my skinny complex. My dad used to be skinny but now he is pretty buffed. He is like 5'7"-5'8" so he seems ok but I don't see myself buffed, especially because I am 5'1"-5'2" so no no i don't want broad shoulders, at least let me be skinny god! I don't like how those short buffed guys seem likeC those tha are around 4'11"-5'4", they seem pathetic. I don't wanna sound rude but that is the truth, they just seem like mass balls that try to pay off for their shortness with weight.At least if you are skinny you might appear a little more normal or even taller from far away.

1) that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

2) you will never be Arnold swartznegger even if you spend all your time in the gym.

you sound like a typical child to be honest.

your argument is stupid. you sound like you want to look like a prepubescent child till you die.

my analysis is that you have a hormone deficiency and this is making you want to not act like a man. men act like they do based on hormones which are encoded by genetics.

your statement: men who are muscular are pathetic........... I think your mind is warped. you will never be massive even if you try, it is a phobia that can never happen. and women all like muscular physiques with low body fat.

you have an irrational fear of looking short. next I would not be surprised if you start believing that wearing clothes makes you look even shorter because you will be bulkier than if you wear nothing. I don't know. I don't know what crazy people think of or rationalize im only speculating. lol

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 02:27:30 PM »

LittleWhiteMan...... do you have anorexia?

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 04:19:26 PM »

LittleWhiteMan...... do you have anorexia?
I am 100 lbs and according to the doctor I am underweight... I think I am not that underweight personally I actually compare myself to other guys' bodies and I have like an ectomorph-mesomorph body. Just because I am 5'1" doesn't mean that I should be normal according to weight, if my height is below average where do you expect me to get an average weight?

That other guy who got all mad about what I said, sorry I didn't mean to insult the gym bros community, I do know that there is a huge amount of gus who love and/or are involved in a type of gym community. I personally think that buffed short guys are just shameful, I know thsi guy who is about my height but is like 150 lbs of whole mass and he is always bragging about how he gets laid and his f**king protein and s**t, dude i just dont care I want to be skinny there is no problem with being skinny. Probably it was my father the one who brought me that hatred to gyms because since I was 12 he always used to take me to the gym with him and now I just hate it.
5'1", 100 lbs

endomorphisme

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 05:33:21 PM »

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

he didn't say muscular men are pathetic, he just explained that short men who want to bulk up to compensate their short stature are pathetic, which is kinda true...
Btw, even if womrn like muscles, i think they are a bit overrated

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 07:12:29 PM »

endomorphisme...................................

it is difficult for me to explain.

but there is a difference with his words and what he really means.

and I don't think you understand it yet.

he I strongly suspect suffers from body dimorphic disorder. his idea of muscular is what you endomorphisime would consider normal.

he also thinks he is a normal weight range which is incorrect. he is 45 kilos. and he sees himself as normal. he is scared of gaining weight just from a growth spurt.

his mind has an incorrect correlation to how he sees weight on people. what we consider normal he considers muscular. this also accounts for why he is soo scared that "he will become massive" just from growing and not even gyming, this also explains why he thinks all gym people who are short are pathetic. he really thinks all short people are pathetic. and he thinks people who have more muscles look even shorter.

I am thinking on f**king up my testoterone levels so I will be able to stunt my shoulder growth

his body dismorphic disorder is so great he is considering destroying his very ability to make testosterone in his body for the rest of his life which will probably result in dying early.

he is so scared of weight that he considers his shoulders abnormal and wants them gone. he is 45 kg......... and wants to loose more weight. specifically so his shoulders can become smaller.

he has not admitted that he suffers from anorexia, specifically I diagnose him as the type of anorexic person who does not admit to wanting to loose weight but really does and gives descriptive dreams such as smaller areas of particular body parts which although not admitting to it, actually is code for loosing weight but he does this so he can maintain that he does not want to loose weight.

it probably stems from his height neurosis, and is so ashamed of his height that he wants to look as tall as possible, this has lead to an irrational fear of muscles and weight, this combined with his body dimorphic disorder has lead to him not realizing that he sees normal as excessive, this leads to him wanting to loose weight and do self harm to his hormone levels.

forgive my short response endomorphisime but I did not explain my self in my last post to everything I saw for my comment.

in short he thinks all men who are short are failures and those who go to the gym only look even shorter and therefore are greater failures for appearing even shorter.

little white man. understand that when people write things and you read them, it allows you to reflect, and only upon reflecting can a person truly get past their problems that they were previously unable to identify. I do this from a position of caring.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2014, 07:19:09 PM »

little white man.

how much money have you saved. and when do you plan on getting LL.

I only want to help.

how much do you want to lengthen, and what process have you decided on.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2014, 07:26:44 PM »

little white man.

how much money have you saved. and when do you plan on getting LL.

I only want to help.

how much do you want to lengthen, and what process have you decided on.

I dont save any money for LL but I do have like 1000 dollars in my debit card... the matter of fact is that I am little by little getting discouraged to get LL since I have been thinking about the consequences and I have learned to live with the fact that I am short. I am here as someone told me before just to learn about other experienced and when i turn 18 I decided if the money and pain is really worth it
5'1", 100 lbs

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2014, 07:34:43 PM »

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

he didn't say muscular men are pathetic, he just explained that short men who want to bulk up to compensate their short stature are pathetic, which is kinda true...

That line of reasoning has never made sense to me. In most cases it is better to be physically fit and muscular for a male than not, and it especially holds true if you are short. Shorter men get a lot more crap from people, whether it be bullies on the schoolyard to people giving them a hard time as adults. Short men are only doing themselves a disservice by choosing to be thin because of some irrational phobia that they might look like they're compensating for lack of height.

Most comments coming from taller people that make fun of muscular short males comes from insecurity at their own lack of physical fitness. I know this all too well. Reminds me of the time during my second ever wrestling match at a tournament in high school I beat an equally inexperienced wrestler in the same weight class who was easily a foot taller than me, simply because I was able to physically overpower him. After the match was over he gave me a barrage of insults "Short motherf***er got lucky, blah blah blah". Clearly he was under the impression that he was superior in height so he should have won.

Made it clear to me that tall guys who make fun of short musclemen are struggling to keep the idea that they are superior in all senses, and seeing short guys who can beat them up if it came down to it really screws with their world.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Taller

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 07:52:24 PM »

That line of reasoning has never made sense to me. In most cases it is better to be physically fit and muscular for a male than not, and it especially holds true if you are short. Shorter men get a lot more crap from people, whether it be bullies on the schoolyard to people giving them a hard time as adults. Short men are only doing themselves a disservice by choosing to be thin because of some irrational phobia that they might look like they're compensating for lack of height.

Most comments coming from taller people that make fun of muscular short males comes from insecurity at their own lack of physical fitness. I know this all too well. Reminds me of the time during my second ever wrestling match at a tournament in high school I beat an equally inexperienced wrestler in the same weight class who was easily a foot taller than me, simply because I was able to physically overpower him. After the match was over he gave me a barrage of insults "Short motherf***er got lucky, blah blah blah". Clearly he was under the impression that he was superior in height so he should have won.

Made it clear to me that tall guys who make fun of short musclemen are struggling to keep the idea that they are superior in all senses, and seeing short guys who can beat them up if it came down to it really screws with their world.

Couldn't agree more with you.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2014, 07:58:33 PM »

Made it clear to me that tall guys who make fun of short musclemen are struggling to keep the idea that they are superior in all senses, and seeing short guys who can beat them up if it came down to it really screws with their world

I love you kilokahn :) and not in a gay way, but in a way where a person can appreciate that other people understand how things work.

it is always good to hear posts from people who are insightful and intuitive. :) 

although it is due to the same reason as outlined by kilokahn above, I just want to explain a subtle difference to something.

a lot of tall people will from insecurities state that short people look disgusting when they put mass on, not only is this from an insecurity, but it is an attempt to ridicule someone else's social status so as to artificially elevate themselves. that is why even if someone is a friend that they will even "from a position of friend" (supposedly)(when insulting you in jest) just keep repeating the same sentence structure(ie type of insult over time), this is because even if people are friends there is a pecking order and self preservation dictates that if you want to elevate yourself you should knock others down anyway you can.

a truly caring person will not do this. instead they will only ever try to elevate themselves. they will never try to knock others self esteem down, even if in jest it is still a display of being higher in the social pecking order.

my point being that even if someone is physically fitter than you they can still jest in ridicule to reaffirm their dominance over you in the pecking order. this comes from an insecurity where they must constantly reaffirm their social status to themselves and others around them.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 08:27:25 PM »

I dont save any money for LL but I do have like 1000 dollars in my debit card... the matter of fact is that I am little by little getting discouraged to get LL since I have been thinking about the consequences and I have learned to live with the fact that I am short. I am here as someone told me before just to learn about other experienced and when i turn 18 I decided if the money and pain is really worth it

I think you are taking a wise approach to waiting till you are 18.

but I think you should also come up with a financial plan for if you decide to go ahead with it.

even if only to do 6cm tibia. the price would be 15k. it is affordable for anyone who has the will power.

my philosophy is:
 if you are unhappy with something and you can change it, then change it. if you are unable to change it, then learn to live with it.

don't ever think that you are to short to gain a MASSIVE BENEFIT FROM LL. 6cm tibia and 5cm femur would change your life and make you taller than most girls.

homework for you little white man.

look up how tall the average girl is and the standard deviations for women.
you will find that 80-90% of women are under 5"6-5"7

162.2 cm (5 ft 4 in) for women in the US.
so with 1 surgery you will be taller than 50% of all women in your country. that is a significant impact on dating ability.

http://www.shortsupport.org/Misc/whowho.html

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 08:38:06 PM »

below attached is a SD distribution graph.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2014, 08:42:28 PM »

I will be honest though......... if I was 5"1,  I would break my own rule. and get 7.5cm for tibia instead of 6cm.

I would do everything it took to have the flexibility required for that LL, and I would lengthen very VERY slowly making sure to keep ballerina in check with good stretching and walking.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2014, 08:49:43 PM »

If you were going to get ll, I would get about 6-7.5 cm on the tibias; then, if you really want to, you could then get another 6-7.5 cm on the femurs. That should put you at around 5'6-5'7. If you need to talk, buddy, just send me a PM.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2014, 08:59:35 PM »

if he wants more than 5-6 cm for femur he would need internals.

but in this case due to his very low starting height it would be worth the extra dollars.

still his options are     (15K +15K)externals    vs  (15K external + internals based on doctor)

either way will give him a great result.

I have 1 final question whitelittleman.

if you tried to live with it. how would you rationalize it in your own mind. how would you get yourself to forget about LL. im not saying this is wrong. I am curious to see how a person can do it. just out of curiosity. :) either way good luck.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2014, 09:45:59 PM »

Yeah you are right... thing is that I don't want to do that. Most people tell me that since I am short I must bulk myself up in order to appear older, I mean, how can tall guys be the only ones who can be skinny?
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2014, 09:48:20 PM »

The girls average wasnt needed but thanks, I know that all girls are around 163 cm tall
5'1", 100 lbs

TRS

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2014, 01:16:56 AM »

Bulking up is a matter of personal preference. But my opinion is that guys below 5'8 should aim for a toned, slim body with muscle definition which would make them appear taller. On the other hand, bulking too much would make them appear shorter.

Moubgf

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2014, 05:59:10 AM »

Bulking up is a matter of personal preference. But my opinion is that guys below 5'8 should aim for a toned, slim body with muscle definition which would make them appear taller. On the other hand, bulking too much would make them appear shorter.

My opinion is that dudes respect me more when im heavier like 15% bodyfat still got that muscle on but im packed. I am currently slimming down slowly for my operation in februari and since im aware of everything lol i noticed the difference in tone towards me when i got smaller in shoulder with and just general space.

So around 85 kg no matter who you are is gonna help not to get passive aggresive bullied.
Pages: [1]   Go Up