Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down

Author Topic: VERY FERST STEP - INDIA - Dr. Anil Raheja  (Read 271282 times)

tikal

Re: VERY FERST STEP - INDIA - Dr. Anil Raheja
« Reply #620 on: February 20, 2015, 06:59:14 AM »

happy birthday

Disobedient

« Reply #621 on: February 21, 2015, 04:19:02 PM »

Thank you all ..   :) :D

ItsMyLife: I doubt anyone would know about LL even if you noticed your height . most probably they will think you lost some weight .

Kilo: hmmm but dr Tardthong  doesn't do internal , he performs LON and LATN I think , and i'm kinda want to do just internal this time .. anyway .. I have to think about that a lot .. I may even change my mind to have another LL..  I'll see to it .

ItsMyLife

« Reply #622 on: February 21, 2015, 04:31:46 PM »

I hope not noticeable.. for me its 7-8 cm you know!
you said you lost weight? (I actually gained..haha jesus)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #623 on: February 21, 2015, 07:11:36 PM »

Kilo: hmmm but dr Tardthong  doesn't do internal , he performs LON and LATN I think , and i'm kinda want to do just internal this time .. anyway .. I have to think about that a lot .. I may even change my mind to have another LL..  I'll see to it .

From what I know he does internal with the Fitbone device, but it's supposed to be really expensive from what someone who called him said, equivalent to $90,000 USD.

What doctor are you thinking of going to for internal femurs if you decide to do a second round? I imagine you're tired of India and will want to go somewhere else.  ;D
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Disobedient

« Reply #624 on: February 22, 2015, 09:14:23 PM »

That's a ridiculously  expensive!!!
I want to do it with Dr lee in Korea but he is so expensive too,,,
hmm, well I think I can afford Dr Jamal , but if I wait some months more, and saved a bit I'd be able to do it with Dr franz so Franz my first choice I guess ..

Sweden

« Reply #625 on: February 22, 2015, 09:28:13 PM »

You're thinking about lengthening your femurs one more time?

You are one remarkable girl.

Do it with me and Tallmanwalking in Ukraine. What a team we would be :D
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

KrP1

« Reply #626 on: February 22, 2015, 09:30:51 PM »

sweden , what do you think about the war in ukraine?

Disobedient

« Reply #627 on: February 22, 2015, 09:33:24 PM »

Well yeah I think I will, I lost some height .so i need my cms back . ,,
but I'm not gonna do it now most probably that would be at the end of 2015 or mid of 2016.. what time yours?

Sweden

« Reply #628 on: February 22, 2015, 10:19:19 PM »

sweden , what do you think about the war in ukraine?

It sucks. Europe is at war but nobody cares.   will get real in just a matter of time.

----------

Diso: we've planned it this summer but I'm hesitating just bc of the war.
I could wait a full year just to do it with you. :)

ItsMyLife

« Reply #629 on: February 22, 2015, 10:27:10 PM »

everything went well .. they drained all the pus out and cleaned the place, I feel burn sensation though but rather than that I think I'm fine .. I managed to go to washroom by myself .. walking in the room .. I don't feel I had surgery..like the only thing that's make it real is because I had general anesthesia and the ugly orange bandage around my knee

I have to ask  for further  details  from the doctor tmw

but I was thinking of this now . anyone who consider LL , why don't you do it for just one leg, you wont lose your mobility so it won't be hard in you also for the second leg the insurance should cover it, since you'll have leg discrepancy more than 5 cm.. hmm think about it  ;)?
God I don't believe I really had have surgery  :P

OH MY GOD that's really smart. Haha I might do that for femur :P

ItsMyLife

« Reply #630 on: February 22, 2015, 10:30:41 PM »

This is normal. You don't get the height you lengthen.

I lost 2cm myself

Just read your story up until now. Doesn't look good :( sorry to see.

Try to work hard and do lots of cycling if you can. Look in to your diet. You still look like you need to loose weight. It's easier for your body if you weigh less.

Best of luck.

why would anyone lose 2 cm on tibia?! I thought its a femur issue?

Sweden

« Reply #631 on: February 22, 2015, 11:08:00 PM »

why would anyone lose 2 cm on tibia?! I thought its a femur issue?

That's the way it is.

I measured myself for real at my doctors office here in Sweden and when I got back and recovered a bit I measured myself again at the exact same stadiometer. 173cm in 2012 and just barely 178cm in 2014.

I lengthened a tad more than 7cm and my doctor measured the gap at just a little bit more than 7cm in both legs.

That's the real deal for you.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #632 on: February 22, 2015, 11:14:39 PM »

That's the way it is.

I measured myself for real at my doctors office here in Sweden and when I got back and recovered a bit I measured myself again at the exact same stadiometer. 173cm in 2012 and just barely 178cm in 2014.

I lengthened a tad more than 7cm and my doctor measured the gap at just a little bit more than 7cm in both legs.

That's the real deal for you.
[/quote

that really sucks. are your legs angled? ie, ur tibia, so 7 cm to 5 cm that's nonsense.

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #633 on: February 23, 2015, 09:37:25 AM »

Happy birthday girl!!
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

Disobedient

« Reply #634 on: February 24, 2015, 01:03:38 AM »

RGKEY: thank you  ;D

Sweden : alright, I'll see about that, and I'll let you know.  :)

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
« Reply #635 on: February 24, 2015, 02:22:10 AM »

I'm afraid the cm lost is a fact. If you want 7 cm then you should aim for 8.5 cm during the lengthening, just to compensate for curvature and compression.

On the bright side, you might not look like a freak if you decide not to pursue the second LL. People will look at you as a person with slightly long shin bone, and even if you decide to add more cm onto the femur you wouldn't compromise your arm length too much.

Disobedient

« Reply #636 on: April 03, 2015, 08:52:13 PM »

about those posts where I was saying that telling someone about LL may not be as bad as you think .. !

well it seems it is .. ! cuz when situations turn bad the first thing ppl will gonna remember about you is that you HAD LL .. !

my guy he just said he wants nothing to do with me .. I know I gave him hard time "unintentionally".. but the first thing he mentioned to my friend that he has doubt about me since I had LL and lied about it for some period of time !
God I knew it ! !! I knew ppl don't change their mentality that easily ..!! even if they said so .. THEY DONT !!! 

I needed LL .. I know that .. I made couple of bad choices but I needed it ..!
my entire life has been waited to the moment where I'll be independent and do something that I really want like LL ..!

and here I'm 20 months post  LL .. all I know that I'm still short.. and when I walk in the mall I do feel ppl notice my funny walking due knock knee ..

I don't regretting LL.. I'm regretting some bad choices I made ..!

I'd be home this week and god this is killing me like nothing !  I know I would hear lot of negative comments .. !

I wish .. I wish I really be able to get back to my normal life .. I feel I'm hurt on all level .. and I'm no longer know what I want !!

crimsontide

« Reply #637 on: April 03, 2015, 09:12:29 PM »

mmm

just noticed these posts about losing cms....  i havent lost anything... i doubt anyone has tbh...

as far as your  walking, you wont walk normally until the deformity is corrected... post a vid of u walking?

Overdozer

« Reply #638 on: April 03, 2015, 09:29:20 PM »

about those posts where I was saying that telling someone about LL may not be as bad as you think
Of course it is. LL is the alpha and omega of cosmetic surgeries. People are judgemental as is when it comes to cosmetic surgeries, let alone LL - it should blow their minds, in a way. Make up a story and just insist on it - that's it really, and always keep lying. They don't need to know about it, nor do they care to know, but they'd gladly judge you for it (if they get to know).
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

crimsontide

« Reply #639 on: April 03, 2015, 11:47:40 PM »

disobedient,

i think theres a chance you wont be recovered for a very long time

lengthening femurs and tibias at same time is never recommended

all you can do now  is  wait...

Sweden

« Reply #640 on: April 03, 2015, 11:57:49 PM »

It turned out just like I said when you started to post.

But hang in there and hit hard in the gym and you'll keep improving.

crimsontide

« Reply #641 on: April 04, 2015, 12:37:46 AM »

mmm,

its really time for you to leave india if you havent already... you need to see a different doctor

i wonder how your walking really is, but i understand you dont wanna post a video...

leave india asap

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
« Reply #642 on: April 04, 2015, 10:34:51 PM »

Who cares what people say. People always say something no matter what you do, it's a fact of life. Be strong, go home and walk tall and deal with your problem little by little.

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #643 on: April 28, 2015, 02:08:58 PM »

hey disobedient  ;) ur a tall lady now my friend!! ,but what bugs me is that u risked complications n also along with several things like  longer recovery,knowing if uve read the forums n stuff clearly that doing both tibia and femur at same time did'nt end up well even a single time,a doctor who isn't well knowN and nor from a nice europian highly medically facilated country ie from india(myself from india too lol), monorail which has literally *ucked up so many people which can be read on this or the other limblengthening forum though keeping in mind that u could have afforded the treatment in germany(atleast that's what u have stated) n all this for what 6cm? this tells us that never compromise health just for the mere cause of cheap expense, i donno maybe u should have read the forums well before u had taken the desicion or may be u have read i donno.instead if u would have gone to germany u could have gained more than what u have now in a single surgery with no/lesser complications in lesser time with more height than what uve gained.

Anyways dont get dissapointed with all this,everything happens for a reason n that should be remembered as a lesson for life and also thank god that uve not had any serious complication and also though u still feel short i feel 159 is pretty good for a lady and some girls who are considered as hottest women are around 159cm like kim kardashian,salma hayek,scarlett johansonn n many more and from the pics which u have posted u seem to be pretty good looking lady!! so u dont need another surgery!!! n i wish u all the best for whatever you are going to do.. :) keep smiling.....
   READING ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND FROM THE WAY HE WAS FREQUENTLY CHANGING HIS WORDS I KNEW HE WAS AN A*HOLE GOOD THAT U FOUND OUT MORE SOONER THAN LATER
banned for clone account: Emef:Yemef

parmida

• Visitor
  • :)
« Reply #644 on: June 12, 2015, 01:47:47 PM »

Disobedient

your diary was the first one i picked to go through on this forum as you had done your LL in India and my city, i wish i would have got to know about limblenghteningforum while your stay to give you company as i am a girl too and i have stayed in Dubai for many years so i am very familiar with Arabian culture and we could have made good companions :)

i am really impressed by your daring nature and i appreciate your struggle, at the same time i feel very sorry about what happened to you and all the cm loss which is a very odd thing it really sucks to suffer so much and end up in such a huge loss of around 1 inch :(

i wanted to ask you about your scars and whether you have started with laser treatment or not yet .. they are quite large and deep, i believe
to be honest i was discouraged to go for LL after seeing those scars on your legs but i didn't find anything that bad on Kilo's legs neither on patients i visited in Dr.Sarin's guesthouse so i suppose the method you chose was the main reason for those scars?

how are things with you now? your diary made me concerned about how your recovery progress is going on and if by now you have been able to walk or not? By the way, what was Dr.Raheja's last comment on cm loss which you suffered? was he concerned about that? what all he had got to say regarding the outcome?

i would like to know how are you doing now ... so i would appreciate any updates from your end :)

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
« Reply #645 on: June 30, 2015, 04:18:45 PM »

Diso, how have you been?

I really hope you're ok.

Del

« Reply #646 on: July 04, 2015, 10:11:27 PM »

I just really don't understand why a girl over 4'10 would do this. You must be very brave to do this on a whim, without any necessity or social demands. But I wish you luck if you've made up your mind.

I always thought short girls had the same advantage tall guys had. Just like tall guys can date short and tall girls, short girls can date short and tall guys.
Considering LL in 2016. Will have a detailed diary at the time.

RGKEY

« Reply #647 on: August 10, 2015, 02:45:18 PM »

Hey girl 8) just hang in there, work hard towards your recovery, I know it will be fine and you will do all you want, you will be independent and make ur wishes come true, you are very strong person and I think that is f..king sexy as hell!!!
Listen if you stay single for more than a year ill be surprised, and  ill come to your country and hit on you like there is not tomorrows hahaha! Stay positive and you already did a lot! Focus only in what will help your current situation, donnot allow negativity in ur life. There are guys like me who dream for girls like you. Good luck hun!!!
RGKEY 2.0

Disobedient

« Reply #648 on: July 02, 2016, 05:13:01 PM »

hello all

its been awhile , ive been busy with my life
also i don't have many things to update really in term of physical aspect ..

I surly can walk .. jog ..jump .. but didn't even bother to see if i can start running now , and I'm not so sure if i can tbh ..
now as im abroad doing my master,  I dont think about LL at all ..all I'm thinking of is the xleg ( which is a completely pain in ass ) and my knee bending as its about 100 deg ..

but I've been busy or lazy to even doing pt to see if my knee movement will improve ..
Im thinking of fixing my xleg once im done with the master so probably this December .. perhaps I will do it here in ireland or maybe back at home ..

once I will do so , I'm going to update you guys

take care !

RGKEY

« Reply #649 on: July 04, 2016, 01:47:21 AM »

GOOD LUCK GIRL! fix the kneww bending as soon as you can.
RGKEY 2.0

Blackhawk

« Reply #650 on: July 10, 2016, 04:21:11 AM »

Thanks for the update Diso!

It's good to see that you are doing better!

BH
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up