Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Most people blantantly lie about their height.  (Read 36657 times)

Ajax2thousand20

Most people blantantly lie about their height.
« on: November 25, 2014, 11:42:11 PM »

Has anyone noticed that if you ask a lot of guys their height they'll say their 6'0" when in actuality they're like 5'8" or 5'9" at best? Also I talk to guys who are like 5'2 or 5'3" claiming they are 5'7. I think it's ridiculous, it's like if your gonna exaggerate your height at least make it something believable.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Most people blantantly lie about their height.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 11:53:58 PM »

I don't know many who lie an extreme amount. At most it's a 2 inch difference.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ReadRothbard

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 11:56:57 PM »

Has anyone noticed that if you ask a lot of guys their height they'll say their 6'0" when in actuality they're like 5'8" or 5'9" at best? Also I talk to guys who are like 5'2 or 5'3" claiming they are 5'7. I think it's ridiculous, it's like if your gonna exaggerate your height at least make it something believable.

I'm 5'6.7"; can I say I'm 5'7?  ;D
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 01:17:55 AM »

I don't know many who lie an extreme amount. At most it's a 2 inch difference.

My old roomate claimed he was 6'1" when I was at least 3" if not more taller than him.
A co-worker told me he was 6'0" and I told him there was no way he was that tall cause he would be close to me in height and that he was 5'9" at best. I guess people figured to go all out until someone calls them on it.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 01:38:16 AM »

Here's what I don't get; my sitting height is about 4 cm greater than your's, but you are 16 cm taller than me. It's weird how nature works...
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 01:42:44 AM »

Here's what I don't get; my sitting height is about 4 cm greater than your's, but you are 16 cm taller than me. It's weird how nature works...

Yeah but it doesn't bother me. I'm only aiming to be 6'2.5-6'4". I may do 4cm on my tibias and 4cm on my femurs which would put me at a finger nail above 6'4".

Blackhawk

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 02:10:12 AM »

You may just have a real fat ass! That might not be nature.  Maybe too many trips to the buffet! :D

programdude

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 02:20:38 AM »

Almost everyone lies by 2 inches or so, almost no one is spot on. But The examples you gave are pretty extreme.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 02:31:48 AM »

Maybe people who claim to be taller have never measured their height. That was my case several years ago during my high school days. I thought I was 167cm and claimed to be 5'6 but when I actually measured my height several years later I turned out to be 162cm.
It would be alright if you claim to be 2-3cm taller than your original height since you will be wearing shoes which adds several cm.

Ouch that's gotta hurt. You have to use a scale in the doctors office. You can't go to 7-11 or put a pencil on your head because that ads an inch to your height. I guess everytime my parents measured me as a child I was actually 1" shorter!

ReadRothbard

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 03:12:27 AM »

Maybe, but I doubt it. I can clearly feel my pelvic bone touching the seat when I sit down.

Future space tycoon

Moubgf

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 03:51:50 AM »

Why are you here you are 6'1 lol.

Joel

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 07:47:34 PM »

I'm 5'6 ish and I say 5'7 because in shoes I am 5'7 pretty much not hard to lie.  The only difference is that most guys who are 5'7 who have perfect proportions look a lot taller so that's what people think about I feel.
5'5 manlet of peace

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 11:32:19 PM »

I'm 5'6 ish and I say 5'7 because in shoes I am 5'7 pretty much not hard to lie.  The only difference is that most guys who are 5'7 who have perfect proportions look a lot taller so that's what people think about I feel.

I'm actually fine with people exaggerating their height but I can't help but say something if they say they are 6'0" when they look 5'9" at best. In an online dating article I read on building your profile, they said its not okay to lie but it's okay to add an inch to your actual height.

Uppland

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2014, 07:56:50 AM »

It's really hard to estemimate people height I'm never sure if the tall guy in front of me is 185 or 190.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2014, 09:16:50 AM »

It's really hard to estemimate people height I'm never sure if the tall guy in front of me is 185 or 190.

Using inches is easier than Metric. But I look at their shoes and think of 3 heights they could possibly be and most the time they're at the end or a 1/2" higher from what I estimate. I think the most you could get away with is 2".

GeTs

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2014, 03:41:23 PM »

Using inches is easier than Metric. But I look at their shoes and think of 3 heights they could possibly be and most the time they're at the end or a 1/2" higher from what I estimate. I think the most you could get away with is 2".
u can do that only if u're around 5'7 or 6'2, if u're 6'0 it becomes harder

mrtall

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 08:54:23 AM »

6'0 always looks really tall to me because every 5'10-5'11 guy rounds up.

I can always tell 6'2 because people don't lie and also, it is noticeably tall but is not imposing.

When I see people my own height I can never believe that I am the same!
HEIGHT REDUCTION CANDIDATE

Current: 201 cm (6'7)

Goal: 192 cm (6'3.5)

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2014, 09:32:37 AM »

6'0 always looks really tall to me because every 5'10-5'11 guy rounds up.

I can always tell 6'2 because people don't lie and also, it is noticeably tall but is not imposing.

When I see people my own height I can never believe that I am the same!

Yeah. I'd say by the time your 6'2", most guys usually stop exaggerating. I was just 1" shy of the height exaggeration cut off!

endomorphisme

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2014, 11:08:05 PM »

it seems people who use the imperial system lie more than the ones who use the metric system.
I'm not used to asking people's height, but i heard some frriends claiming their height
175-178 cm claim 180 cm
180 cm claim 182 cm
in fact people tend to round up their height while in the us they just add 2 inches to their height lol.
According to some studies, men inflate their height by 2 cm

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 12:19:25 AM »

it seems people who use the imperial system lie more than the ones who use the metric system.
I'm not used to asking people's height, but i heard some frriends claiming their height
175-178 cm claim 180 cm
180 cm claim 182 cm
in fact people tend to round up their height while in the us they just add 2 inches to their height lol.
According to some studies, men inflate their height by 2 cm

I've met foreigners who exaggerate. But I'd say most people in USA will claim 6'0" whether they are close to it or not. And if they're short, they'll say their the closest short height which is socially acceptable.

Moubgf

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 05:23:12 AM »

I've met foreigners who exaggerate. But I'd say most people in USA will claim 6'0" whether they are close to it or not. And if they're short, they'll say their the closest short height which is socially acceptable.

Why are you doing this surgery? Cant you be succesfull in life at your courrent height? will anything fix itself with the added height?. What will you get that already dont have exluding 5 cm in tibia?.

Weird man very very weird.

You think we shorter want to do this surgery ? its a necessity. You just do it because..i honestly cant find a legit reason why you are doing this to yourself.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2014, 06:18:34 AM »

Why are you doing this surgery? Cant you be succesfull in life at your courrent height? will anything fix itself with the added height?. What will you get that already dont have exluding 5 cm in tibia?.

You think we shorter want to do this surgery ? its a necessity. You just do it because..i honestly cant find a legit reason why you are doing this to yourself.
There are subjective reasons .Height neurosis can happen with a man even 2 meters tall

Smallguy

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2014, 06:38:02 AM »

He already answered this question.

I said several times before that my ll is arbitrary. Allthough my parents would do stupid s**t to me in regards to it cause I grew really fast and ended up being a lot shorter than I expected. I was uncomfortable with how fast I grew but slowed down at about 15 and finished at 16 allthough it's very common for boys to finish growing at 16. I may have dramatized my reason for CLL a bit but I hated being so tall when I was young. I want to be at least 6'2" which I'm not far from but probably gonna aim for 6'3" with Salameh but I doubt I'll be able to pay him in full so I'll probably have to find a way o finance the operation.

There are subjective reasons .Height neurosis can happen with a man even 2 meters tall

The reason can be subjective but whether or not it is a rational reason, the answer is no.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Moubgf

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2014, 07:01:35 AM »

screw that baby sitting bs. The fk is wrong with this dude?.  "height neurosis can hit anybody" like some frikkin' cancer commercial.

This guy is sick and no height increase *MEGA FACEPALM* is gonna change anything? WHAT IS HE EVEN FIXING. UGHHH!..

Give me your money dude i put it to good use for you. Buy you some new clothes, join the gym, find you a girl. maybe a promotion because you are 6'1?

Nah....I wanna extent my legs 6 cm because Yeaaaah thats just who i am you knooow. Cant walk around taller than 80% of males and 100% of women. Which has been studied as the best height for a man by women. nooo cant go for that.

Why?

I just cant alriiiight i got thing called height neurosiss riiight. Its like this mega tall guy standing next to me and im ONLY COMING UP TO HIS NOSE I mean how am im supposed to coooopee. Like if my head is not above his eye vision i cant exist like no other feature matters to me like only height because i base my entire worth on height like why live if you cant like be taller than tall people right?

haha i cant even begin to imagine. haha please start a diary and show pictures of you already towering over everybody dr. and nurse. And then after the surgery you are towering even more so your head dont fit the picture. Mission accomplished.

Come at me you wuss

« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 07:28:22 AM by Slim_tim »

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2014, 07:36:36 AM »

screw that baby sitting bs. The fk is wrong with this dude?.  "height neurosis can hit anybody" like some frikkin' cancer commercial.

This guy is sick and no height increase *MEGA FACEPALM* is gonna change anything? WHAT IS HE EVEN FIXING. UGHHH!..

Give me your money dude i put it to good use for you. Buy you some new clothes, join the gym, find you a girl. maybe a promotion because you are 6'1?

Nah....I wanna extent my legs 6 cm because Yeaaaah thats just who i am you knooow. Cant walk around taller than 80% of males and 100% of women. Which has been studied as the best height for a man by women. nooo cant go for that.

Why?

I just cant alriiiight i got thing called height neurosiss riiight. Its like this mega tall guy standing next to me and im ONLY COMING UP TO HIS NOSE I mean how am im supposed to coooopee. Like if my head is not above his eye vision i cant exist like no other feature matters to me like only height because i base my entire worth on height like why live if you cant like be taller than tall people right?

haha i cant even begin to imagine. haha please start a diary and show pictures of you already towering over everybody dr. and nurse. And then after the surgery you are towering even more so your head dont fit the picture. Mission accomplished.

Come at me you wuss

I do my best to pretend you don't exist but of you'll help me get a girlfriend I just might give you a chance. I go to the gym and dress fine. Just go to Nordstrom and copy the mannequins can't go wrong there. I've approached women at bars but most turned me down honestly because I'm into Mexican women mostly and you never see a fine Mexican woman with a caucasian male for whatever reason. They'll be with Mexican guys then Black men. I don't see many women I'm interested in when I go out in the big wide world but when I do I approach the ones I like, we have a good talk she gives me her number and I call or text and it ends there. It's a pain in the ass to get a woman out of the door and on a date. I've fked a few girls in my life. About 2 9s or 10d and the rest were about 6s or 7s but never had a girlfriend. My sister would tell me that women wouldn't be interested in me when we were kids and to not go for really attractive women but I should be able to get one. The only reason that I could think of why I can't get one is I live with family and only make about 20-30k per year after taxes.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2014, 07:41:00 AM »

I do my best to pretend you don't exist but of you'll help me get a girlfriend I just might give you a chance. I go to the gym and dress fine. Just go to Nordstrom and copy the mannequins can't go wrong there. I've approached women at bars but most turned me down honestly because I'm into Mexican women mostly and you never see a fine Mexican woman with a caucasian male for whatever reason. They'll be with Mexican guys then Black men. I don't see many women I'm interested in when I go out in the big wide world but when I do I approach the ones I like, we have a good talk she gives me her number and I call or text and it ends there. It's a pain in the ass to get a woman out of the door and on a date. I've f**ked a few girls in my life. About 2 9s or 10d and the rest were about 6s or 7s but never had a girlfriend. My sister would tell me that women wouldn't be interested in me when we were kids and to not go for really attractive women but I should be able to get one. The only reason that I could think of why I can't get one is I live with family and only make about 20-30k per year after taxes.

e. About 2 9s or 10d and the rest were about 6s or 7s but never had a girlfriend. 

Man ,what it mean? I dont understand this code(what it stand for)?

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2014, 07:42:17 AM »

e. About 2 9s or 10d and the rest were about 6s or 7s but never had a girlfriend.

Man ,what it mean? I dont understand this code(what it stand for)?

It was supposed to be 10s. It's easy to mistype using my iPhone. And it's a hotness scale from 0-10.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2014, 06:07:30 PM »

I know a 5'2 chick whom claims she's 5'5. It is weird how people do that.

Future space tycoon

Uppland

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2014, 06:25:00 PM »

Never met anyone who lied about their height but plenty of people who don't know how tall they are.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2014, 07:32:37 PM »

Never met anyone who lied about their height but plenty of people who don't know how tall they are.

You mean by a huge amount right? Because almost everyone adds an inch. I'm talking about people who add a large amount it wouldn't got unoticed.

Uppland

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2014, 08:28:59 PM »

No I've actually never heard anyone lie only people that don't know. Asked a tall friend how tall he is and he just said "190 -something". Another guy I asked said "between 180-190 somewhere".
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up