Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plzen's journey Precice II , bilateral femurs (South Africa, Dr. Birkholtz)  (Read 39154 times)

TrueSpartan

Re: Plzen's journey Precice II , bilateral femurs (South Africa, Dr. Birkholtz)
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2015, 06:40:45 AM »

Hi plzen
I hope your recovering well and getting your mobility back. I have been keeping a close watch on your journal and I hope you won't dissappear on us like a lot of previous lengtheners and that you will continue to update your diary for the many months to come.

I pray for your swift and smooth recovery!

axelf

hows it going plzen? hope youre doing fine!

Plzen

Update
3.5 weeks Post-distraction (after stopping lengthening)

Doing better. Not many new things to report. I exercise on stationary bike at home. I am getting around the house  mostly using walker. Sometimes, I have to use wheelchair (cooking, washing dishes etc.).
Someone asked me via private message if I have any pain. Well, sometimes I have some discomfort in my legs. It is like when you help a friend move a lot of furniture and the next day your body is sore. My legs feel sore sometimes, the same way. I do not take any pain medication (not even Tylenol/Paracetamol because the discomfort is not too bad and it is once a while).

I am planning on having an x-ray in a little bit over 4 weeks from now (8 weeks post distraction). That will be my first x-ray since leaving South Africa.
Mentally, I am doing better compared to 3 weeks ago (when I last posted). For example, I do not feel that 4 weeks from now is such a long time.  Hopefully things will continue the same way.

afonso

Hey Plzen,  sounds like you are progressing exactly like me. Happy to hear you're not in any pain.  At this stage patience is key and keeping your expectations realistic.  It takes longer to recover than the brochures say but you will get there I'm sure.  Congratulations on the success of LL!!     

stormtrooper

• Visitor

Hi Plzen, it's been nearly 4 months since you posted. Please give us an update. Looking forward to hearing from you.

ub40

Re: Plzen's journey Precice II , bilateral femurs (South Africa, Dr. Birkholtz)
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2016, 07:31:55 AM »

Plzen can we get an update please
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up