Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Fat women starting to become "attractive", but us short men?  (Read 25448 times)

Ajax2thousand20

Re: Fat women starting to become "attractive", but us short men?
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2014, 07:35:00 AM »

I'm not really intimidated by anyone taller than me. Height never really felt intimidating to me, whether the guy is 5'5 or 6'6.

It's mostly security guards in night clubs and people in bars or stadium events. The shorter guys don't give me a hard time like the taller guys who are 6'3" and up and 300+lbs of blubber and muscle. I know just from their weight and look they know how to fk   up!
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

GeTs

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2014, 08:02:29 AM »

It's mostly security guards in night clubs and people in bars or stadium events. The shorter guys don't give me a hard time like the taller guys who are 6'3" and up and 300+lbs of blubber and muscle. I know just from their weight and look they know how to fk crap up!
Jesus, if u think like that no wonder why u're a vergin

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2014, 08:07:12 AM »

Jesus, if u think like that no wonder why u're a vergin

I'm not a virgin. I've never had a girlfriend but I've gotten laid several times.
Ive had sex with a few 9s or 10s but I'm pretty superficial and am really interested
in looks only. The whole idea of dating a woman for her "personality" is BS to me.
Any man who knows he can have any woman (allthough no such man exists because any
woman implies you can have everywoman around which simply isn't possible) will get the one
based off how hot she is, NOT how talented caring and sensitive.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2014, 08:14:31 AM »

I'm not a virgin. I've never had a girlfriend but I've gotten laid several times.
Ive had sex with a few 9s or 10s but I'm pretty superficial and am really interested
in looks only. The whole idea of dating a woman for her "personality" is BS to me.
Any man who knows he can have any woman (allthough no such man exists because any
woman implies you can have everywoman around which simply isn't possible) will get the one
based off how hot she is, NOT how talented caring and sensitive.

I don't think that's totally true. Many men, including me, do care about how sweet and caring a woman is.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2014, 08:20:28 AM »

I don't think that's totally true. Many men, including me, do care about how sweet and caring a woman is.

Maybe I did jump out of line a little bit but often I see men who seem like great individuals get these fine women who turn out to be total bitches. Just how do they put up with someone like that? I've had some cute female friends who were friendly but never any "fine" ones.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2014, 09:20:25 AM »

Is it ok if I wanna marry a 5'10" tall woman? I don't care if she is like 9 inches over me I still love tall women regardless of our height differences. + I think tall women are cuter than short women, in my opinion (after dating only short women I had come to see that some taller women seem cuter and are in need of some kind of protection, regardless of the man's height).
5'1", 100 lbs

ReadRothbard

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2014, 08:35:18 PM »

Is it ok if I wanna marry a 5'10" tall woman? I don't care if she is like 9 inches over me I still love tall women regardless of our height differences. + I think tall women are cuter than short women, in my opinion (after dating only short women I had come to see that some taller women seem cuter and are in need of some kind of protection, regardless of the man's height).

Nothing's wrong with it. I like tall chicks, too.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2014, 08:59:44 PM »

I guess fat women are disgusting in a man's eye as short men are pathetic in a women's eye

This is the brutal truth most of us short guys simply cannot accept because , well, its disgusting.

We look at a fat woman and go OMG , but we dont realize women look at short men and say the exact same thing  :-\

Seems unfair doesnt it? Fatsos can go on a diet to get rid of their weight. Its a stupendous challenge but it can (and should be ) done.

Us shorties have 'no reason to live' according to the song which was immortalized  during the 1970s.

Well guess what? Now we can do something about it.  :)

GeTs

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2014, 09:42:33 PM »

This is the brutal truth most of us short guys simply cannot accept because , well, its disgusting.

We look at a fat woman and go OMG , but we dont realize women look at short men and say the exact same thing  :-\

Seems unfair doesnt it? Fatsos can go on a diet to get rid of their weight. Its a stupendous challenge but it can (and should be ) done.

Us shorties have 'no reason to live' according to the song which was immortalized  during the 1970s.

when I see a short guy acting cool I simply cannot take him seriously

ReadRothbard

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2014, 09:53:31 PM »

Not true.

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2014, 09:54:32 PM »

Confident, self-assured guys, whether tall or short, don't care what other people think.

Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2014, 10:22:23 PM »

Confident, self-assured guys, whether tall or short, don't care what other people think.

Everyone cares what other people think. Your statement was one of the things I used to tell myself . Too bad it wasnt true.

Not true.

You havent explained why.

I do, but then again I am a short guy. I am sure fat women think other fat women are cool as well.

Sean Connery

• Newbi
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2014, 10:58:30 PM »

Everyone cares what other people think. Your statement was one of the things I used to tell myself . Too bad it wasnt true.

Quit being such a self-depricating garmin.
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2014, 11:11:56 PM »

I do, but then again I am a short guy. I am sure fat women think other fat women are cool as well.
Pretty much the reason this whole movement is going on.
5'1", 100 lbs

Blackhawk

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2014, 01:00:01 AM »

As a short guy, especially the younger you are, you're going to hear   from people.  But it doesn't matter how short or tall you are, there will always be people that don't like you.  A lot of haters out there.  Don't give a fk what any of them think.  Just live your life.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2014, 01:16:17 AM »

Self assured people care what others thing, but they only care what quality men and women think--not low IQ mongrels with no character or principles.

Since you're the one making the claim that short men are equal in attractiveness to fat women, it is up to you to prove it--not for me to disprove it. However let me say this: there are plenty of 5'6-5'8 male strippers that do well in mainstream clubs and agencies, but how many fat females strippers do you see?

Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2014, 06:35:56 AM »

Self assured people care what others thing, but they only care what quality men and women think--not low IQ mongrels with no character or principles.

Since you're the one making the claim that short men are equal in attractiveness to fat women, it is up to you to prove it--not for me to disprove it. However let me say this: there are plenty of 5'6-5'8 male strippers that do well in mainstream clubs and agencies, but how many fat females strippers do you see?

i have long stated my reasons. You are the one who said I was wrong. Stands to reason you might want to state your reasons to. I didnt ask you to 'prove it'. Surely you have reasons why you disagree. 

So from your post you think if you simply hide out with 'high quality' people who have high IQ's then they wont judge you for being short. You honestly believe that? . The world doesnt work that way. 

Attractiveness is not an IQ issue. It takes many forms . However, our physical height is one of the most basic attributes we can have. Its a fundamental fact of life. For women its their weight. If you disagree, then fine. I havent found any evidence to suggest otherwise.  I read your example as bending logic to try to win an internet argument.

I found that the younger we are the  more bent out of shape we get when challenged on our insecurities. Makes sense no? If you thought size didn't matter you would not be hanging out on this forum. This forum is for guys who see their height not only as an issue but a drastic problem.

I think the fact we are here  excludes us from those who take the 'high road' regarding height . So when I see you guys try to apply it, its a non starter but I understand where you are coming from.

I found the more intellectual well off folks judged the crap out of me (and each other) far more than the poor uneducated ones did. I found the poor and uneducated far friendlier to me as they were in no position to snub anyone.

My .02

p.s. You know plenty of short male strippers?

TomD

• Private
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2014, 06:40:05 AM »

As a short guy, especially the younger you are, you're going to hear crap from people.  But it doesn't matter how short or tall you are, there will always be people that don't like you.  A lot of haters out there.  Don't give a fk what any of them think.  Just live your life.

People get bent out of shape when they are confronted with things within themselves they do not want to face.

Finding out you are fundamentally unattractive to attractive women is not something any man wants to hear. However, if we hear it or not doesn't change the fact one iota.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2014, 07:28:13 AM »

i have long stated my reasons. You are the one who said I was wrong. Stands to reason you might want to state your reasons to. I didnt ask you to 'prove it'. Surely you have reasons why you disagree. 

So from your post you think if you simply hide out with 'high quality' people who have high IQ's then they wont judge you for being short. You honestly believe that? . The world doesnt work that way. 

Attractiveness is not an IQ issue. It takes many forms . However, our physical height is one of the most basic attributes we can have. Its a fundamental fact of life. For women its their weight. If you disagree, then fine. I havent found any evidence to suggest otherwise.  I read your example as bending logic to try to win an internet argument.

I found that the younger we are the  more bent out of shape we get when challenged on our insecurities. Makes sense no? If you thought size didn't matter you would not be hanging out on this forum. This forum is for guys who see their height not only as an issue but a drastic problem.

I think the fact we are here  excludes us from those who take the 'high road' regarding height . So when I see you guys try to apply it, its a non starter but I understand where you are coming from.

I found the more intellectual well off folks judged the crap out of me (and each other) far more than the poor uneducated ones did. I found the poor and uneducated far friendlier to me as they were in no position to snub anyone.

My .02

p.s. You know plenty of short male strippers?

You never stated any evidence for your position that short men are equal to fat women in repulsiveness. All you have done is make self-assured statements.

Smart, quality people are far less likely to judge you for your made up "flaws" than people with no character. They are more likely to judge you on things that actually matter or have significance.

Also, you are invoking strawmen and ad hominems. Obviously height does definitely matter, but it's not the end of the world in terms of being physically attractive.

As for short male strippers, here:http://www.blogto.com/film/2012/06/confessions_of_a_male_stripper_in_toronto/

Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2014, 04:34:39 PM »

You never stated any evidence for your position that short men are equal to fat women in repulsiveness.

there are many studies and documentaries which state and prove that height is the single most important factor for attraction that women look for.

there are many studies that show that weight is the single most important factor men look at when choosing a woman as a mate, in fact out of all the things men say they are scared of when dating a woman online the answer is ALWAYS THE SAME, they are very scared that the woman that turns up will be fat....... they could pick anything......but the single most important factor and thing that scares them the most is a fat woman.

given that this is the primary drive for both sexes when looking for a sexual partner it is definitely an equal comparison.

I agree with TOMD.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2014, 04:38:48 PM »

the problem read rothbard is that your only capable of looking at the world through your own eyes.

you lack the ability to see the world through others perception.

and so because of this inability to empathise you judge people as automatically having negative characteristics when the scenario or opinion does not benefit you. this is selfish and has nothing to do with reality. but rather your inability to come to terms with reality and the truth.

when you are older and have more wisdom perhaps you will be able to understand other people and their view points instead of just your own desires.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

TomD

• Private
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2014, 05:56:16 PM »

Thank you forcedp.

I am not here to rain on anyones parade. I am in the same boat as all of you here. I am not here to breathe down your throat and go YOU SUCK just to make you miserable. We simply need to address a reality that we want to deny .

We want to deny it because deep down inside we know there is nothing we can do so we need to make the best of it. Now that we can do CLL , we can come out of the closet and admit what we could not admit before.

Here is a good article on being short. Not only are we judged, we get yelled at if we try to complain about it.

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/discrimination-against-short-men

Here is one for fat women . It argues that they actually have it a little better than we do. There are male 'chubbie chasers' who like fat chicks. There are no 'little guy' chasers where a subset of women cream over us.

http://www.quora.com/Dating-wise-are-short-guys-as-attractive-to-women-as-fat-girls-are-attractive-to-men

ReadRothbard

« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2014, 07:01:38 PM »

the problem read rothbard is that your only capable of looking at the world through your own eyes.

you lack the ability to see the world through others perception.

and so because of this inability to empathise you judge people as automatically having negative characteristics when the scenario or opinion does not benefit you. this is selfish and has nothing to do with reality. but rather your inability to come to terms with reality and the truth.

when you are older and have more wisdom perhaps you will be able to understand other people and their view points instead of just your own desires.

I absolutely can see your position through your eyes. That's why I can so easily debunk it.

As for your claimed studies, you are wrong. It had been shown that penis size, muscularity, shoulder-to-waist ratio, etcetera are just as important as height, or even more so, when it comes to sexual attractiveness. I would liken height to breast size in that matter.

After all, how else would you have 5'6-5'8 male strippers?

Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2014, 07:31:24 PM »

I absolutely can see your position through your eyes. That's why I can so easily debunk it.

As for your claimed studies, you are wrong. It had been shown that penis size, muscularity, shoulder-to-waist ratio, etcetera are just as important as height, or even more so, when it comes to sexual attractiveness. I would liken height to breast size in that matter.

After all, how else would you have 5'6-5'8 male strippers?

In my opinion you havent 'debunked' anything. All you have done is serve up a false equivalence to defeat the rule.

You site 5ft6 -5ft8 strippers as this example of how society doesnt judge short men. Well its not a fair example at all. That example of men are extremely rare.

5ft 6 to 8 male strippers are not really 'short' per se. Show us legions of 5ft 2 strippers and then you will have a valid point.  Further to this, for every 5ft8 stripper there are 10 6ft tall male strippers. You have tried to make is seem like women dont care if the guy is 5ft 6 -8 or 6ft feet tall which is nonsense. Of course they do.

You think the strip club owner rejects the 6ft strippers because the 5ft 8 stripper draws the ladies in? That would have to be one hell of an attractive and well hung stripper.

The 5ft 6 to8 stripper is going to be unusually good looking and in fantastic shape. You are using the exception to try to over throw the rule.

So we should all get plastic surgery to attain hollywood looks and work out like Arnie to have a better body than 99% of the male population? That is if we are 5ft 6 tall at the smallest. What if we are shorter than that?

Assuming most of us on here are not in the 1% of hollywood looks nor are challenging for the Mr Universe title, then what are we supposed to do? You forgot to cite an example for the 99% of us who cant become unusually good looking short male strippers.

The world I live in judges short men. It takes a suspension of disbelief to think you are any different or you wouldnt be on this site.

My point still stands. What is really going on here is that you dont want to accept what we are telling you because its challenging something within you that you arent ready to accept.

We are not attractive to the attractive women. The second rate women settle for us just like we settle for them. They see beyond our height because all the tall men have rejected them.

Sean Connery

• Newbi
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2014, 07:36:13 PM »

This site is about limb lengthening, not a pity party board for men who feel emasculated to cry about how ugly they feel.
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

GeTs

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2014, 07:50:43 PM »

This site is about limb lengthening, not a pity party board for men who feel emasculated to cry about how ugly they feel.
thank you 007

ReadRothbard

« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2014, 07:54:10 PM »

In my opinion you havent 'debunked' anything. All you have done is serve up a false equivalence to defeat the rule.

You site 5ft6 -5ft8 strippers as this example of how society doesnt judge short men. Well its not a fair example at all. That example of men are extremely rare.

5ft 6 to 8 male strippers are not really 'short' per se. Show us legions of 5ft 2 strippers and then you will have a valid point.  Further to this, for every 5ft8 stripper there are 10 6ft tall male strippers. You have tried to make is seem like women dont care if the guy is 5ft 6 -8 or 6ft feet tall which is nonsense. Of course they do.

You think the strip club owner rejects the 6ft strippers because the 5ft 8 stripper draws the ladies in? That would have to be one hell of an attractive and well hung stripper.

The 5ft 6 to8 stripper is going to be unusually good looking and in fantastic shape. You are using the exception to try to over throw the rule.

So we should all get plastic surgery to attain hollywood looks and work out like Arnie to have a better body than 99% of the male population? That is if we are 5ft 6 tall at the smallest. What if we are shorter than that?

Assuming most of us on here are not in the 1% of hollywood looks nor are challenging for the Mr Universe title, then what are we supposed to do? You forgot to cite an example for the 99% of us who cant become unusually good looking short male strippers.

The world I live in judges short men. It takes a suspension of disbelief to think you are any different or you wouldnt be on this site.

My point still stands. What is really going on here is that you dont want to accept what we are telling you because its challenging something within you that you arent ready to accept.

We are not attractive to the attractive women. The second rate women settle for us just like we settle for them. They see beyond our height because all the tall men have rejected them.

The straw men arguements in this post are so unbelievably mind blowing. Nowhere have I ever stated that the world doesn't judge short men or that short men are disadvantaged when it comes to being attractive. All I've said is that for men 5'5-5'8, being short is not the end of the world when it comes to physical attractiveness and that short men are not equal to fat women.

Do you even know what you're trying to argue? Your points of debate seem to change with every post. This isn't even a debate until you can settle on a single fixed position you are attempting to argue.

Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2014, 09:08:13 PM »

We are not attractive to the attractive women

it is true. and that is the hardest part of having a height limitation. there will always be some very attractive women who will like you, but for the most part they will want something equal to their level of attractiveness and short men will be mostly overlooked. the truth hurts some people, but we have to come to terms with it.

read rothbard.

its simple the most important trait a woman looks for in a man is his height. deal with it.

stop trying to downplay its importance. it is the most important trait for female sexual attraction.

let me repeat. HEIGHT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTIC THAT WOMEN WANT IN A MAN. (minus a very small sub sect of the population who are exceptions)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

GeTs

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2014, 09:15:51 PM »

U all pretend to have attractive women and u get upset if they want the same, coherence at its best

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2014, 09:16:34 PM »

I'd put height below money or fame.

You find that height expectations become non-existent to a woman once the man is loaded or has a large fan base.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2014, 09:28:52 PM »

actually kilokahn. they did a line up test and described the men.

and even when the short guy was a multi millionaire who owns his own business the women all said they still don't want to date him. lol

as for fame, fame is not real attraction its psychological manipulation where people follow the crowd mentality.

once the psychological manipulation takes over the woman, it does not matter what the gy does she will think he is cool. most of the time this is achieved just by putting the person on tv.

but yes you are correct in stating that fame can negate all other desires that people look for in the opposite sex, the psychological reason is due to the psychological allegiance to a banner head(whether person, group, party, team). which eliminates all logic by causing a no contest for all characteristics(or most) in the famous person.   so its not that fame is more desirable than height in the opposite sex, it is due to the fact that it causes a no contest to all(most) other characteristics. :)

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up