Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Fat women starting to become "attractive", but us short men?  (Read 25415 times)

LittleWhiteMan

Fat women starting to become "attractive", but us short men?
« on: December 26, 2014, 08:25:16 PM »

It is true. There is a growing movement heavily supported by fat women and feminists on how "fat women are attractive and shouldn't be left behind for their weight, now the real issue is how something as stupid as that is more concerning than us, shorter men, are being left behind due to our height and yet being laugh at us for it? It is stupid how something that can be changed such as "overweight" is more attractive to something that we don't have control at all whatsoever such as height.
5'1", 100 lbs

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Fat women starting to become "attractive", but us short men?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 09:06:47 PM »

Well the fat acceptance movement is more popular because more and more people are becoming obese by the day and it's easier for them to try and force everybody else to adopt their standards rather than try and change and start eating right and exercising. The whole fat acceptance movement is stupid and ridiculous, imo, because weight is completely controllable the vast majority of the time. It's one thing to be pissed off by facing discrimination due to an uncontrollable feature such as race, height, or sexual orientation, but it's another to be pissed off for people pointing out that you're unhealthy and that you need to make a change.

I think part of the difference is a gender issue also. Women will always get more support than men in any kind of movement due to what's expected of the gender. Women are supposed to need protection and care and men are supposed to be strong and not show any emotions that indicate weakness, so a movement to help female issues is more comfortable for a lot of people than a movement to help men of any type.

The FA movement is futile though. I don't think obesity will ever be considered attractive no matter how many people try and make it so.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

GeTs

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 09:37:16 PM »

Only fat women will support this movement

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 09:46:11 PM »

we need to put some testosterone in the drinks at their fat rally, and tell em all to go on a dam jog lol
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ReadRothbard

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 10:56:16 PM »

Fat women are disgusting and will never be considered attractive as a whole--don't worry about them ever being considered "attractive".

However, dudes 5'6-5'8 can be considered attractive. If you lengthen to that range, buddy, you'll be fine.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

GeTs

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2014, 11:09:31 PM »

Fat women are disgusting and will never be considered attractive as a whole--don't worry about them ever being considered "attractive".

However, dudes 5'6-5'8 can be considered attractive. If you lengthen to that range, buddy, you'll be fine.
I guess fat women are disgusting in a man's eye as short men are pathetic in a women's eye

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2014, 11:18:33 PM »

Well the fat acceptance movement is more popular because more and more people are becoming obese by the day and it's easier for them to try and force everybody else to adopt their standards rather than try and change and start eating right and exercising. The whole fat acceptance movement is stupid and ridiculous, imo, because weight is completely controllable the vast majority of the time. It's one thing to be pissed off by facing discrimination due to an uncontrollable feature such as race, height, or sexual orientation, but it's another to be pissed off for people pointing out that you're unhealthy and that you need to make a change.

I think part of the difference is a gender issue also. Women will always get more support than men in any kind of movement due to what's expected of the gender. Women are supposed to need protection and care and men are supposed to be strong and not show any emotions that indicate weakness, so a movement to help female issues is more comfortable for a lot of people than a movement to help men of any type.

The FA movement is futile though. I don't think obesity will ever be considered attractive no matter how many people try and make it so.

Some people do have better body symmetries than other people and don't look as bad when they gain weight than other people so they can eat uncontrollably and still look normal when they gain weight but I've seen quite a bit of men that like fat women because they have larger breasts and buttocks. As for a short man over a tall men doesn't really have something physical that a tall man can't do. But women are predisposed to gaining weight because they are bred to have more body fat than men and gain weight so they can have children. This is a fact so while its not impossible for women to become lean after being obese, it's definitely more difficult for them to.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Taller

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2014, 11:21:22 PM »

For what it's worth, short men do build muscle much more easily than tall men, in general.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2014, 11:25:36 PM »

For what it's worth, short men do build muscle much more easily than tall men, in general.

Can't say whether that's true or not but its more noticeable I agree. Just like when short people are fat vs tall people being fat. It's harder to tell when tall people are overweight because they are "stretched out" unless they are as big as someone like John Goodman who in his prime was 6'2".

ReadRothbard

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2014, 11:38:37 PM »

I guess fat women are disgusting in a man's eye as short men are pathetic in a women's eye

No, I don't think they are quite the same. Fat women are universally repulsive to men. Short men aren't repulsive to women the same way fat women are repulsive to me. After all, there are plenty of 5'6-5'8 male strippers whom do great on stage and with the ladies, but very, very few successful fat female strippers. Plus, you do have some not so tall actors lusted after by women, but the same can certainly not be said about fat women being lusted after by men!

Being short doesn't become a tremendous disadvantage with women (except among dumb sluts and tramps) unless you are under 5'6 or so.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Taller

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2014, 11:49:24 PM »

I thought that Jennifer Love Hewitt was pretty damn hot, even when she was fat. Just sayin'.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2014, 12:22:21 AM »

I thought that Jennifer Love Hewitt was pretty damn hot, even when she was fat. Just sayin'.

Lol I know what you're talking about, and that's not really what I mean by fat. That's "thick"; and I think women actually looker hotter when their thick rather than skinny. By fat, I mean like women whom are 190+ lbs at 5'6.

Future space tycoon

Uppland

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2014, 02:33:02 AM »

There are all kinds of movements these days, I can assure you that "fat acceptance" will never make much of a mark on culture. It certainly hasn't taken hold in europe -this is the first I've heard of it.

Ajax2thousand20

« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 05:20:39 AM by Ajax2thousand20 »

Blackhawk

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2014, 05:11:23 AM »

There are all kinds of movements these days, I can assure you that "fat acceptance" will never make much of a mark on culture. It certainly hasn't taken hold in europe -this is the first I've heard of it.

Where are you from Uppland?

llx54511

• Saul
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2014, 05:23:03 AM »

I don't think the fat movement will get anywhere. It's ridiculous, almost 100% of the time weight is controllable. Height on the other hand even with proper nutrition/sleep/etc is uncontrollable. Unlike short stature, obesity is associated with several diseases and its no question why obese women are not attractive to men. From an envolutionary standpoint, short stature has many disadvantages however, we live in a modern era where males don't have to fight one another for females and families don't have to compete for resources. But still, unfortunately most women don't find short men attractive and will probably never.
Morning: ~162cm
Night: ~161cm
Wingspan: 174cm
Realistic Goal: 172cm
Ultimate Goal: ~177cm

Uppland

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2014, 09:52:32 AM »

Where are you from Uppland?

Sweden -hence my "tall" height for a LL patient.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2014, 10:53:53 AM »

Sweden -hence my "tall" height for a LL patient.

Lol, I'm a "giant" for an ll patient. Allthough not a bad thing actually. Can lengthen quicker and recover faster when your taller. I'm hoping that when you and I of course lengthen that our height will attribute to a faster recovery.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2014, 11:04:37 AM »

Lol, I'm a "giant" for an ll patient. Allthough not a bad thing actually. Can lengthen quicker and recover faster when your taller. I'm hoping that when you and I of course lengthen that our height will attribute to a faster recovery.
From what I've discussed with my doc, being taller doesn't equal faster recovery. The benefit of having a larger starting height is that in general you can lengthen a longer amount before having soft tissue complications such as equinus show up as compared to someone with a shorter limb. Your rate of consolidation will be no different than if you were short though.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2014, 11:08:55 AM »

From what I've discussed with my doc, being taller doesn't equal faster recovery. The benefit of having a larger starting height is that in general you can lengthen a longer amount before having soft tissue complications such as equinus show up as compared to someone with a shorter limb. Your rate of consolidation will be no different than if you were short though.

Damn. There's no way out. You have to stay for at least 4-6months doing CLL assuming everyone does 5cms Max. But less complication risk will have less setbacks which is good.

Uppland

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2014, 03:02:24 PM »

Complications, lasting effects and proportion are really my main concerns. I am satisfied with pretty much everything in my life except for my height which bugs me constantly.

My goal is to reach a height I can feel good about without it ruining the things about me I like. I would rather be shorter and proportionate than tall but weird looking also I would never do this if I thought my body couldn't recover almost completely -that's why I'd rather do 4-5CM than 6-7CM.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2014, 05:08:29 PM »

Complications, lasting effects and proportion are really my main concerns. I am satisfied with pretty much everything in my life except for my height which bugs me constantly.

My goal is to reach a height I can feel good about without it ruining the things about me I like. I would rather be shorter and proportionate than tall but weird looking also I would never do this if I thought my body couldn't recover almost completely -that's why I'd rather do 4-5CM than 6-7CM.

I'm in the same boat. I'm satisfied with everything about my appearance except for my height and unusually large head. It bothers me that nature kinda laughed in my face when I was given a size 14 usa shoe and huge head but a pathetic height of 185cm. It would be like starting war to building peace if I only grew an inch from this surgery but am gonna aim for 4 to possibly 5cms because even though 5cms is not a huge difference in height, it does have a really long recovery time compared to 4cms or below.

Taller

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2014, 05:18:40 PM »

Personally, I don't think the cost of LL, monetary, time-wise, and physical, is worth it for less than 4CM. That's an inch and a half. To each his own, though.

GeTs

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2014, 05:35:09 PM »

I'm in the same boat. I'm satisfied with everything about my appearance except for my height and unusually large head. It bothers me that nature kinda laughed in my face when I was given a size 14 usa shoe and huge head but a pathetic height of 185cm. It would be like starting war to building peace if I only grew an inch from this surgery but am gonna aim for 4 to possibly 5cms because even though 5cms is not a huge difference in height, it does have a really long recovery time compared to 4cms or below.
now I understand, huge head makes you seem smaller, in your case it may make you look 182cm or something like that

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2014, 07:17:47 PM »

now I understand, huge head makes you seem smaller, in your case it may make you look 182cm or something like that

The shortest people usually think i am is 6'0". I guess it's just easier to round up since the difference between it and 6'1" is barely noticable and not worth mentioning.

Personally, I don't think the cost of LL, monetary, time-wise, and physical, is worth it for less than 4CM. That's an inch and a half. To each his own, though.

Yeah I'm doing 4cm if the recovery rate will be significantly shorter than 5cms. Like if it takes me 2 months less to finish the surgery but if it's marginal, I'll do 2".

GeTs

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2014, 08:28:16 PM »

The shortest people usually think i am is 6'0". I guess it's just easier to round up since the difference between it and 6'1" is barely noticable and not worth mentioning.

Yeah I'm doing 4cm if the recovery rate will be significantly shorter than 5cms. Like if it takes me 2 months less to finish the surgery but if it's marginal, I'll do 2".
what do u think about a slim/lean 6'0 at night with small head?

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2014, 08:30:38 PM »

what do u think about a slim/lean 6'0 at night with small head?

That would suck. Dr Ginza Kojima claims to have something that would "shrink your head" if need as well as his claim of a surgical free height lengthening.But I'm not gonna do it since the outcome could be drastic and its a scam in both aspects.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2014, 07:51:38 AM »

I am glad that we have some nice tall peers on this forum. Most of the tall peers feel that they are superior due to their height, yet not all of them are like that. Not everyone is bad, and almost everyone is tall so. Even though we are getting a little bit off the subject I guess.
5'1", 100 lbs

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2014, 06:25:54 AM »

I am glad that we have some nice tall peers on this forum. Most of the tall peers feel that they are superior due to their height, yet not all of them are like that. Not everyone is bad, and almost everyone is tall so. Even though we are getting a little bit off the subject I guess.

A lot of guys who are 6'2" and up have an ego I agree. You'll still be intimidated by men 6'3" and up if you in the 6'0-6'2" range.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2014, 07:10:29 AM »

A lot of guys who are 6'2" and up have an ego I agree. You'll still be intimidated by men 6'3" and up if you in the 6'0-6'2" range.

I'm not really intimidated by anyone taller than me. Height never really felt intimidating to me, whether the guy is 5'5 or 6'6.

Future space tycoon
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up