Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11 cm shorter wingpan  (Read 9086 times)

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
11 cm shorter wingpan
« on: January 07, 2015, 11:43:59 AM »

Hey guys new here!!  ;D my height is 167cm n im average in india never got taunted coz of height instead few said dat im tall maybe because of my broad shoulders. My morning height on a gud day is 170cm but ni8 height is always 167cm.wingpan is around 169cm i want to be 180 cm no matter what n i dont want to go into arm lengthening and all dat bs no way!!!! I want 7cm on femurs and 6 on tibia. Well. My question is will people notice the disproportionation?? I personally dgaf coz if i wanted perfect proportions i wud not have been here and secondly rgkey wore some lifts lukin 180cm n he looked gud! If u try n compare sure his arms gonna luk short but no ones gooin to see dat much i guess!
banned for clone account: Emef:Yemef

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
Re: 11 cm shorter wingpan
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 12:55:20 PM »

Welcome to the forum

We will notice it more than the common individual because of how closely we analyze limb lengths. If you're in a public setting, good clothes and a pragmatic look will fool anyone, but a good start would be to build muscle on your shoulders and arms. Some people are actually genetically designed to have shorter wingspans, so it's not a big deal unless if you can't reach your dck to take a piss.
5"6 and proud

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 01:22:08 PM »

@outgrow n... Redpect ur. Opinion man i have relatively short torso wen compared to my legs but my torso isnt even dat short wud classify it as average my shoulders are very broad n speaking of fitness i well built bro. I never went to gym but people keep asking me like which gym do u go :o :D d
I have very gud muscles donno wer it came from. Problem is you r sayin buld muscle but built arms look more shorter than usual and also my arms are short, dats a problem. I dont care about sitting height coz dats bs unless u are nked r in d beach n i have no intersest in flauntin my body publicly besides my partner!!! Actually my arms reach past half of my femurs. But still my arms are short wtf like my arms are shorter than most of d guys my height!!  :o

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 01:33:37 PM »

Until you go and stand next to someone who is naturally 180cm, then people will notice

ReadRothbard

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 07:59:05 AM »

You'll be fine. No one notices arm length in real life unless your arms are outrageously short.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ItsMyLife

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 10:38:31 AM »

i will be 182 cm after 8 cm of lengthening from 174 cm. my wingspan is 169-170. so we will be similar

Uppland

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 11:39:19 AM »

Could you write a bit more clearly please?

Don't understand why you're willing to lenghten 11CM which is a large amount but are somehow above doing 3-4CM on your arms?

Anyway -yes you will be more or less disproportionate. My wingspan is 5CM less than my height but my arms are a normal lenght for my height I guess (75CM) so it's mostly in my thin build. When I wear shoes that make me 189-190CM I can pull it off but just barely. At that height my legs look long, my arms look very thin and short and my frame looks quite small.

Your wingspan is just a number, get some shoes that make you 13CM taller to see how you' will look at 180 or stand on your toes to see how you'll appear if you''ll gain 7-8CM in your legs.

Overall though I'd say that almost everyone can do 5CM but few people can do more than 10CM. My ultimate goal is to be about a decimeter taller but to look decent at that height I need longer arms so it may never be -or it might we'll see.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2015, 06:54:02 PM »

Hey guys new here!!  ;D my height is 167cm n im average in india never got taunted coz of height instead few said dat im tall maybe because of my broad shoulders. My morning height on a gud day is 170cm but ni8 height is always 167cm.wingpan is around 169cm i want to be 180 cm no matter what n i dont want to go into arm lengthening and all dat bs no way!!!! I want 7cm on femurs and 6 on tibia. Well. My question is will people notice the disproportionation?? I personally dgaf coz if i wanted perfect proportions i wud not have been here and secondly rgkey wore some lifts lukin 180cm n he looked gud! If u try n compare sure his arms gonna luk short but no ones gooin to see dat much i guess!

Welcome. This is a huge , life altering commitment. I know for most of us the rush to go forward with it can be overwhelming as it seems like a miracle.

To me it still is a miracle but we dont want to rush in. Do not do the procedure for a year at least. Do the homework, talk to the people here and on the old forum about their experience.

After a year then contact selected doctors. Interview them. Interview a dozen of them. Then weigh the risks and reward. If you still want to move forward, then good luck .  :)

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2015, 02:48:27 AM »

You'll be fine. No one notices arm length in real life unless your arms are outrageously short.

Or they look short because of fat or too much muscle I've seen short bodybuilders and the arms look odd sometimes.

Morgenst.

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 02:57:09 AM »

My personal opinion is that they will look shorter to people. Doubt they'll ask or even pay it a second thought but I do think being 14cm taller than your wingspan will be noticeable especially around others that same height who's arms will normally be a cm or 2 above their height.

I've always thought having an arm span close to your ending height makes up for a short torso seeing as how some clothes can give torsos the appearance of a few extra inches. After LL my arm span will be about 4-5cm shorter than my height and I'm considering humerus lengthening. At the end of the day your opinion counts most dude so if you don't care go for it

Overdozer

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 03:07:03 AM »

I've heard that relatively long legs and short arms are the main anatomical features that differentiate humans from chimpanzees and bonobos. So we're killing two birds with just one stone.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2015, 06:01:19 AM »

I've heard that relatively long legs and short arms are the main anatomical features that differentiate humans from chimpanzees and bonobos. So we're killing two birds with just one stone.

Looking like a Trex is also bad.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2015, 06:11:05 AM »

Looking like a Trex is also bad.

If someone says you resemble the king of the dinosaurs, just reply with a "Thank you. T-Rex kicked ass."
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2015, 10:56:33 PM »

If someone says you resemble the king of the dinosaurs, just reply with a "Thank you. T-Rex kicked ass."

Where I live I was never called names in school so I doubt it will happen in adulthood specially after I get taller.

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2015, 12:00:24 AM »

Yeah but they asses extinct.
5"6 and proud

ReadRothbard

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2015, 04:17:29 AM »

Yeah but they asses extinct.

Not anymore, apparently.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 01:10:48 PM »

Thnx for ur detailed reply bro. I think arm proportion is just overhyped coz wen arm span can be as greater as one feet than one's height(bb players) i don suppose few inches shorte wudnt be much issue n also rgkey wears elevators n with them hes about 13 to 11 shorter wingspan but he looks completely normal n also u asked y wud  i consider dat much lengthening without arm lengthening,Bro! Im here for height!! Coz i personally eanna be tAll not to be perfect human so fats d reason brotha!!! Cheers!!

ReadRothbard

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 06:04:01 PM »

Thnx for ur detailed reply bro. I think arm proportion is just overhyped coz wen arm span can be as greater as one feet than one's height(bb players) i don suppose few inches shorte wudnt be much issue n also rgkey wears elevators n with them hes about 13 to 11 shorter wingspan but he looks completely normal n also u asked y wud  i consider dat much lengthening without arm lengthening,Bro! Im here for height!! Coz i personally eanna be tAll not to be perfect human so fats d reason brotha!!! Cheers!!

Unless you plan on being an elite deadlifter, you're wingspan isn't going to matter.

Future space tycoon

Uppland

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2015, 07:55:58 PM »

Strong spelling, strong everything. Good luck with your height goals of 2015

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2015, 08:07:45 PM »

Lol i type through my phone so i spell some letters wrong but speakin of words i just do dat just to save the time!!! N i appreciate all u guys feedback! But cant believe still people crack jokes on spellins coz i thought they wer long gone wen i used to see youtube comments n some grls used to do dat

Exodus

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2015, 10:27:52 AM »

I'm also from India, where and which doctor in India are you planning to undergo this procedure

ItsMyLife

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2015, 11:06:36 AM »

I will be in the same position as u, I will have a final height of 182 cm, 8 cm taller from starting height of 174 cm.

My wingspan is 169 cm - 170 cm.

So I will have about 12 cm discrepancy.

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2015, 11:32:21 AM »

Im just 19 right now n have a long way to having surgery and also i will do surgery only if i could afford intetnals.no externals no way !!!! :
)
N by d way where and in which context did i mention that i was going to do the surgery in india???
Pages: [1]   Go Up