Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crazy+6 is posting as Checkmate, LLdream, dailyuser, claude, Gladiator2012, etc.  (Read 10975 times)

handy

After checking the posting history of Checkmate, LLdream, dailyuser, Gladiator2012 and most likely claude, i'm sure they are all Crazy+6 posting as different people. Check it out for yourself if you want to waste some time with that corrupt  hole old forum  and you will see they all support Sysop/Apotheosis on absolutely every issue and always claim he is not corrupt or taking money from doctors! They all are trying to promote Dr. Sringari at every chance they get but in a more diplomatic way because as Crazy+6 he promoted Dr. Sarin all night and day and ended up a cripple. So now he is trying to be a little more careful but still acting as an advertising bitch for Dr. Sringari and Sysop/Apotheoeis. Looks like Crazy+6 didn't learn his lesson and is still trying to earn money from Indian doctors and Sysop/Apotheosis!

Rivers

After checking the posting history of Checkmate, LLdream, dailyuser, Gladiator2012 and most likely claude, i'm sure they are all Crazy+6 posting as different people. Check it out for yourself if you want to waste some time with that corrupt  hole old forum  and you will see they all support Sysop/Apotheosis on absolutely every issue and always claim he is not corrupt or taking money from doctors! They all are trying to promote Dr. Sringari at every chance they get but in a more diplomatic way because as Crazy+6 he promoted Dr. Sarin all night and day and ended up a cripple. So now he is trying to be a little more careful but still acting as an advertising bitch for Dr. Sringari and Sysop/Apotheoeis. Looks like Crazy+6 didn't learn his lesson and is still trying to earn money from Indian doctors and Sysop/Apotheosis!

Nice job man! You are absolutely right. If you check out old forum  right now they are all posting in favor of Dr. Sringari and all saying how bad Dr. Sarin is. I also noticed they all make the same grammatical errors in their posts and their words don't always use the correct tense when they post like past, present or future tense. It's kind of funny now that I know they are all the same person I can pick up on clues that give it away!

BilateralDamage

I suspect the same, they always come to defend SysOp and Sringari.

Anybody see that post Sweden made that got flamed the hell out of by those users?  Sweden was pointing out the obvious truth that The Phanton was a fake diary, SysOp had an agenda to push Sringari, etc. and what do they gain by flaming him?  To keep people's faith in Sringari and SysOp.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

Do you have proof?  Otherwise this just sounds like any other weird conspiracy theory that nobody takes seriously.

LLL

Sweden also referred to SysOp as "SysOp/Apo".. I took a screenshot, because I thought there was no chance SysOp would leave that there, and what do you know, now it's been edited away to only say "SysOp".

handy

Do you have proof?  Otherwise this just sounds like any other weird conspiracy theory that nobody takes seriously.

What do you mean by proof? A signed confession, a video on how to register multiple accounts by Crazy+6, Sysop/Apotheosis posting that he is aware of Crazy+6 having multiple accounts in favor of Dr. Sringari.

Did you actually read what myself and other have posted. All these accounts do the same exact posts. They all bash Dr. Sarin, they all support Dr. Sringari, they all support Sysop/Apotheosis, they all attack anyone who questions Sysop/Apotheosis, and they all make almost identical grammatical and past, present or future tense errors. Are you honestly suggesting these are all just coincidence? Do you also believe that Crazy+6 didn't create The Phantom even though the pictures used in The Phantom's diary were the same photos in Crazy+6 diary and were immediately removed once this website was created and pointed out the con game by Crazy+6 and Sysop/Apotheosis?

Crazy+6 is The Phantom- http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=16.0

handy

Ha ha! Someone posted on old forum  that all these people are the same person and always support Dr. Sringari and Sysop/Apotheosis immediately removed the post!

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

Few people are going to do the research for themselves.  If you suspect something, gather the evidence and present it in a clear and convincing manner for everyone to read.

BilateralDamage

MDoW has a point.  Instead of simply pointing out controversy on the old forum, we should have a well-presented thread with screenshots, etc. on why these accounts are run by the same guy.

Think of a new user stumbling across this thread- they'll simply write us off as crazy conspiracy theorists without an iota of proof to show.

handy

If people don't want to take the 5-10min to just look at a few different profiles and posting history on old forum  so they can see for themselves that Crazy+6 has multiple accounts constantly supporting Dr. Sringari then that is their loss. If they care about the truth they will put in the few minutes of work, if they want to be spoon fed information like a child they will eventually suffer the consequences. 

The fact that practically everything on this forum has been proven correct over time establishes the legitimacy of this forum. Everyone now knows Sysop is Apotheosis. Everyone now knows Crazy+6 was The Phantom and The Phantom was a fake diary. Everyone now knows that Sysop/Apotheosis is in business with Dr. Betz, Dr. Mahboubian, and Dr. Sringari and was in business with Dr. Sarin. Everyone now knows that LL Forumorlife had his posting history removed from old forum  because he was begging people for money so Sysop used him as a guinea pig for Dr. Sringari. These are just a few of the established facts thanks to this forum.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

I think it's likely that the above usernames are just people kissing Sysop's butt who choose to ignore all the symptoms of the pathological liar he is.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

I think it's likely that the above usernames are just people kissing Sysop's butt who choose to ignore all the symptoms of the pathological liar he is.

I was thinking the same thing.  But if handy can present an organized case, I'll certainly listen.

handy

Check out Crazy+6 and the way he has posted recently. No colors, no large and small print and a little more organized. It's the same grammatical errors and the misuse of the tense of the sentence that is a dead giveaway, plus the laundry list of how they think exactly the same on every issue.

Claude

Ah ah this post is so funny yeah right  Crazy+6=me(Claude)=SysOp=Indian guy= Dr Sarin= ...

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.

I don't think I should post evidence because the grammatical errors should speak for themselves, but just to show the stupidity of those two on old forum , check out LLdream's latest comment:

"Google will search your image and index it on its own server even if you post pictures in "VIP section" or "Private" section.
Picture of a LL veteran was used by some people without his agreement and they were taken out by google search. For me, It was an invasion of his privacy for whatever reasons.

I understand your concern and also feel that unethical use of mock ups, Pictures and videos should be avoided but Sysop can't do anything about it."

How the Hell would a guy with 11 posts on the forum know all this information? He's a n00b, n00bs ask questions about leg lengthening that annoy people because they've been asked a thousand times before. He's also referring to SysOp as if he's known him for quite some time.

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .

I don't think I should post evidence because the grammatical errors should speak for themselves, but just to show the stupidity of those two on old forum , check out LLdream's latest comment:

"Google will search your image and index it on its own server even if you post pictures in "VIP section" or "Private" section.
Picture of a LL veteran was used by some people without his agreement and they were taken out by google search. For me, It was an invasion of his privacy for whatever reasons.

I understand your concern and also feel that unethical use of mock ups, Pictures and videos should be avoided but Sysop can't do anything about it."

How the Hell would a guy with 11 posts on the forum know all this information? He's a n00b, n00bs ask questions about leg lengthening that annoy people because they've been asked a thousand times before. He's also referring to SysOp as if he's known him for quite some time.
Either ways we really need to make more and more people aware of how unreliable this old forum  is .
god m so angry at all these people for playing with our lives.

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.

Either ways we really need to make more and more people aware of how unreliable this old forum  is .
god m so angry at all these people for playing with our lives.

I reckon many on there are aware of what's happening, they just seem to be playing dumb. Apart from last night, the forum is very quiet compared to last year.

We also set a new record for "most users ever" today. We currently share almost one-third of old forum 's traffic.

handy

Exactly! It's so damn obvious! Crazy+6 is doing everything he can to try and build up Dr. Sringari with all these fake accounts and you know Apotheosis is allowing and encouraging Crazy+6 to to do this.

In my first post i said "most likely claude" because he was the only account that I was not 100% sure about being Crazy+6, all the other accounts are for sure Crazy+6. Claude has since registered on this forum and so far seems to be genuine so I hope having my doubts about him turn out to be correct.

I know you check this forum Crazy+6 and just know that I am on to your scam over there at old forum  and so is anyone else who takes 5 minutes to look at the posting history of all your fake accounts. Crazy+6 = Apotheosis little advertising bitch...

Blackhawk

I hope Crazy+6 is on here.  He is being a piece of   and I hope he realizes it and he has the balls to apologize to everyone for being dishonest and deceptive.

I don't think he cares about anyone though.  He's a piece of  !
Pages: [1]   Go Up