Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sysop/Apotheosis claims to be a millionaire on Make Me Taller!  (Read 22061 times)

handy

Sysop/Apotheosis claims to be a millionaire on Make Me Taller!
« on: December 01, 2013, 02:46:50 AM »

Ok. This had me almost rolling on the floor laughing. Sysop/Apo just posted on old forum  that he is a millionaire and doesn't need to make money from old forum . Here is his quote:

I was a millionaire long before I had ever heard of LL so the idea of me buying a site that loses money to promote an obscure surgery for financial gain is pretty silly

Now lets look at some more quotes from this liar where he talks about replacing the Betzbone for titanium rods and what he would have done differently for his surgery with Dr. Betz. Sysop/Apotheosis quotes:

1) 
I have generally thought that the additional cost and trauma of swapping out your lengthening nails for titanium rods wasn't really worth it, but if money had not been an object and I was trying to recover as fast as possible, I would have had titaniums put in and been walking without crutches around 3-4 months after my initial surgery

2)
If I had followed this plan (and my finances had actually allowed it)

This absolute fraud is trying to convince people he is a millionaire and was a millionaire before he took over old forum , yet he talks about finances being an issue for the titanium nail replacement surgery with Dr. Betz. This surgery costs $25,000. Since when is $25,000 and issue for a millionaire you lying piece of  . This guy is the heavyweight champion of losers who have to lie online to try and build themselves up in front of other people!

BilateralDamage

Re: Sysop/Apotheosis claims to be a millionaire on Make Me Taller!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 02:51:04 AM »

Lol.

I noticed that post too and heard he was an investment banker, so I didn't see anything wrong with that.  Good on you for posting previous quotes made by him.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 03:04:50 AM »

Ha.  Maybe he's one of those misers who's always trying to pinch pennies even on big ticket items like LL.  Or maybe he's just a BS'er.  Probably the latter.

hand_sanitizer

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 05:15:45 AM »

OP sounds like a very bitter ex gf. :-\ thanks for the info, i guess.

Taller

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 05:56:58 AM »

Notice how, in that particular thread, SysOp doesn't directly respond to MiracleGrow's requests for transparency regarding certain topics. For example, when asked to state whether he "supports" certain doctors by making business deals with them, SysOp merely retorts that he was a millionaire before LL, but never says that he doesn't make deals with doctors. Basically he just responds saying "why would I?". Well duh Mr. SysOp; as you know very well, being Apotheosis and stuff, some people will pay a fortune and take ridiculous risks to overcome their insecurities. You are just taking advantage of people's insecurities and desperation. But, of course, "supporting doctors" and "pushing LL forward" sounds much better.

Muse

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 07:44:55 AM »

Sysop/Apotheosis is a con artist and pathological liar. Period.

He lies about anything and everything, and he is allowed to do just that on old forum , only because he purchased the site a couple of years ago and became it's administrator.

1)  One of Sysop/Apotheosis famous claims is that he never makes money off old forum  website, yet he is involved in financial investment and deals with Doctors.    Red Flag One.

2) Another claim he make is that running old forum  is expensive and he spend several hours fighting spam daily, absolutely rubbish.

SMF is pretty much spam free once you have the setting done.  The only expense for website would be the web hosting, which is very affordable nowadays with prices around $10-$20 monthly. 

Yet Sysop/Apotheosis the "millionaire" require donations from members to keep old forum  up and running.  Red Flag Two.

3)  As handy pointed out, Sysop/Apotheosis previously posted that he had financial concerns over $25,000, despite being a "millionaire" !  Red Flag Three.

All of this is just a small part of the web of lies he is spinning, be careful and take his words with a pinch of salt.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 09:36:48 PM by Admin »

Muse

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 09:45:21 AM »

I see that Apotheosis/Sysop is still trying to confuse old forum  members with his layers of lies, which he obviously can't keep up on anymore. 

This is a summarized version of the events that has happened, for reference. 

Regarding the double identity as Sysop and Apotheosis, why didn't he disclose this right away upon purchasing old forum  and created a second persona?  It is because he wants to promote certain Doctors in certain ways and profit off it.

1) Promoting Dr Paley

Initially Sysop-Apotheosis was going to promote Dr Paley heavily, that's why Apotheosis went on National media and did the interview where the particular Doctor was name drop heavily.

You can also find this gem on Dr Paley listing on old forum  Recommended Doctor Page

" These prices are ONLY available to members of the old forum  website, and you must mention Make Me Taller when booking your surgery to get the old forum  disctount."

Basically that is their method for Apotheosis getting paid by Dr Paley everytime somebody mention he/she was from Make Me Taller.

2) Salesman for Betz Nail

Through being a patient of Dr Betz, Apotheosis decided to also became a salesman  (see a pattern emerging here?) for the Betz nail. 

That is why Dr Betz has been heavily featured on old forum  since 2011, just compare the amount of Dr Betz diaries there to prior to that year.  Not to mention the censorship when the patients start complaining about the broken nails and complications.

3) Making LL Affordable

Now the problem for Apotheosis/Sysop is that both of the above Doctors are EXPENSIVE.  That means most people couldn't afford the surgery which means not enough $$$ for our dear salesman.

So he was hooked up with Crazy+6 and Dr Sarin, to promote a cheaper India surgery which was affordable. More patients = more $$$.   They convinced dozens of desperate and naive patients, thus Sarin became the popular Doctor on old forum .

The problem came when

- Patients started complaining openly about the questionable quality of medical care and attitude of Dr Sarin.   Sysop-Apotheosis tried his best to downplay it, spinning all kind of BS excuse.  He promises several times that Sarin would improve the aftercare, or simply stated that you get what you paid for.

- Sarin got greedy and wanted to manufacture his own HLN nail from India, thus cutting Sysop/Apotheosis out of the profits.  Now that's a real problem.

4)  Last chance for Sarin

Sysop/Apotheosis decided to visit India for two reasons

- Find other Indian doctors to replace Dr Sarin,  Harry/Sunny had already done the groundwork and were jumping ship, because they were not happy with how much Sarin's was paying them.

- Discuss his financial dispute with Dr Sarin face to face, because he had money riding on this.

All the other stuff about checking out the guesthouse was just BS.  It was Sysop/Apotheosis wanting to convince Dr Sarin that it would be in their interest to keep their shady partnership going a certain way.

5) Sarin and the Recommended List

This went south, so Sysop/Apotheosis decided that he was no longer willing to cover up for Sarin's complains, removing him from recommended list and openly criticize the Doctor (finally).   The post ended with the footnote that Dr Sarin could still return to the "Recommended List" if he made a few changes.   

This was Sysop sending a message to Sarin that the door was open to resuming the partnership if it could be changed to benefit his pockets.  If not, Sarin was no longer going to be the popular Doctor on old forum .

6) Sysop-Apotheosis Exposed

Something unexpected happened in this period,  Sarin patients discovered that Sysop is Apotheosis, after seeing him in person for his trip to India.

Then news of the fake diary by "the Phantom" and Sysop financial investment in Betz nail start surfacing. Members started asking questioning and were silently banned.

On the site, Sysop played it off as banning the IP address of the guesthouse, in reality everyone had their accounts secretly banned.

Even now, Sysop attempts to confuse old forum  members by claiming anold forum was started because of Sarin removal, which is another lie.   

The first diary and sticky post available here highlighted the problems with Dr Sarin's service and the previously unknown complications of his patients. 

7) The Replacement Doctor

Dr Sringari was chosen to "replace" Dr Sarin.   Unfortunately nobody had heard of Doctor Sringari, who would take such a risk?

Therefore the fake diary of "The Phantom" was created with the full blessing of Apotheosis/Sysop and help of Harry/Sunny/Crazy+6.

That included classic gems such as having LL Surgery in July and then leaving in September because his "visa expired", claiming the Doctor was highly experienced with dozens of LL patients already.

Truth is, the Doctor Sringari is specialized in knee surgeries and sports injuries, had no specialized training in LL.   

Would anyone feel comfortable recommending a family member or friend to do LL, knowing this?

But Sysop/Apotheosis is concerned about money, so he is willing to risk people's ability to walk by sending them to inexperienced Doctors, like guinea pigs in a experiment for his own benefits.

He also personally PM Harken and LL ForumorLife to recommend that they go to Doctor Sringari, abusing his position of trust as the self proclaimed "expert"  on LL.   This was to get people interested and believing in Dr Sringari as LL Doctor.

LL ForumorLife was asking for money a few weeks before he did surgery, yet he managed to raise several thousands USD, which is a huge sum for India.  That post may have been deleted, there's screenshots captured of it.

8 ) Why I Leave old forum  and Will Never Return

Around this period, me and several old forum  members became disgusted with all of the above happening.  We commented about the situation openly or privately.   This was when it became obvious that Sysop would resort to spying on PM and impersonating your accounts to reply. 

He started banning people who were aware of the situation and discussing it, trying his best to hide the truth from being exposed.  Then people started to use PM to spread the information, thus the banning of PM on old forum   unless you were a "certified member".

We could see that legitimate LL information was no longer the purpose of Make Me Taller forum, the level of hypocrisy and BS had reached a limit. 

Putting patient's at risk with unqualified doctor, fake diary, fake persona, shady promotion tactics.....all for the sake of personal profits.   Preying on the naivety and desperation of others.

That's a pathetic way to live, no matter what amount of money you have. 

Sysop-Apotheosis,  you truly belong with the scums of the earth. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:03:16 AM by Dameon »

handy

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 02:51:49 PM »

Dameon

Please tell me what you think of Dr. Paley after you read this post because I agree with almost everything you said except the part about Dr. Paley being in business with Sysop/Apotheosis and here is why.

I had a consultation with Dr. Paley and brought up the old forum  discount. His response to me was there is no specific discount for old forum  members. When I asked further he said that the only discount he offered was to patients who had a financial hardship and had trouble paying for the surgery. For these patients he offered a $5,000 reduction in the surgery costs. Now this $5,000 reduction was the exact same amount that Sysop/Apotheosis claimed was the discount for old forum  members. So it is my opinion that Sysop/Apotheosis was lying about the old forum  discount just to try and seem impartial and not an outright poster boy for Dr. Betz, knowing that there has never been a confirmed diary for Dr. Paley in the history of old forum  so there was very little risk.

Here's another piece of information that I found out from Dr. Paley about Sysop/Apotheosis that you will never read on old forum . Sysop/Apotheosis was never supposed to be a part of the 20/20 piece on limb lengthening. It was supposed to be about a patient of Dr. Paley who ended up having to postpone their surgery and couldn't be a part of the 20/20 piece. So they had to use Sysop/Apotheosis who was trying to get exposure for the old forum  website. Dr. Paley insisted that they mention in the broadcast that he did not perform this patients surgery and was not his doctor. As you probably know Dr. Paley is very conservative when it comes to limb lengthening and would never allow someone to lengthen as much as Sysop/Apotheosis did. Dr. Paley went as far as to tell me he is not a fan of old forum  and discourages his patients from using the information on that website. Dr. Paley also mentioned that he has treated over a dozen patients who used that website as their source of information and ended up ruining their legs and lives.

Here is a quote from Stadiometer in his thread about the pricing for the Precice2 nail with Dr. Paley and exposing the lie from Sysop/Apotheosis that there is a old forum  discount with Dr. Paley. In this quote Stadiometer is responding to someone who asked if Dr. Paley lowering his price to $70,000 for femur lengthening with the Precice2 was part of some old forum  discount program.

There is no discount for old forum  members that I have been made aware of.

Keep in mind that Sysop/Apotheosis has been very upset and lying through his teeth recently about the Precice2 even after Stadiometer posted all that information about the Precice2 from Dr. Paley. Sysop/Apotheosis lied about the release date, he lied about the weight bearing and continues to lie about the Precice 2 not having a faster healing time compared to the Betzbone. Also remember that Dr. Paley is an inventor of the Precice2 nail which is in direct competition with the Betzbone and Sysop/Apotheosis investment. So given all this information I believe there is no way Dr. Paley has anything to to do with Sysop/Apotheosis and old forum .

Muse

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 06:51:02 PM »

handy, thanks for the information. 

There are two possibilities for the old forum  Discount of Dr Paley.  Either Sysop/Apotheosis made it up for whatever reasons or it's an arrangement from the past that is no longer active.

If it's the 2nd scenario, perhaps it's because of Dr Paley views on the old forum  website.   

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 06:58:51 PM by Dameon »

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 01:02:29 AM »

I see that Apotheosis/Sysop is still trying to confuse old forum  members with his layers of lies, which he obviously can't keep up on anymore. 
3) Making LL Affordable

Now the problem for Apotheosis/Sysop is that both of the above Doctors are EXPENSIVE.  That means most people couldn't afford the surgery which means not enough $$$ for our dear salesman.

So he was hooked up with Crazy+6 and Dr Sarin, to promote a cheaper India surgery which was affordable. More patients = more $$$.   They convinced dozens of desperate and naive patients, thus Sarin became the popular Doctor on old forum .

The problem came when

- Patients started complaining openly about the questionable quality of medical care and attitude of Dr Sarin.   Sysop-Apotheosis tried his best to downplay it, spinning all kind of BS excuse.  He promises several times that Sarin would improve the aftercare, or simply stated that you get what you paid for.

- Sarin got greedy and wanted to manufacture his own HLN nail from India, thus cutting Sysop/Apotheosis out of the profits.  Now that's a real problem.

4)  Last chance for Sarin

Sysop/Apotheosis decided to visit India for two reasons

- Find other Indian doctors to replace Dr Sarin,  Harry/Sunny had already done the groundwork and were jumping ship, because they were not happy with how much Sarin's was paying them.

- Discuss his financial dispute with Dr Sarin face to face, because he had money riding on this.

All the other stuff about checking out the guesthouse was just BS.  It was Sysop/Apotheosis wanting to convince Dr Sarin that it would be in their interest to keep their shady partnership going a certain way.

5) Sarin and the Recommended List

This went south, so Sysop/Apotheosis decided that he was no longer willing to cover up for Sarin's complains, removing him from recommended list and openly criticize the Doctor (finally).   The post ended with the footnote that Dr Sarin could still return to the "Recommended List" if he made a few changes.   

This was Sysop sending a message to Sarin that the door was open to resuming the partnership if it could be changed to benefit his pockets.  If not, Sarin was no longer going to be the popular Doctor on old forum .

6) Sysop-Apotheosis Exposed

Something unexpected happened in this period,  Sarin patients discovered that Sysop is Apotheosis, after seeing him in person for his trip to India.

Then news of the fake diary by "the Phantom" and Sysop financial investment in Betz nail start surfacing. Members started asking questioning and were silently banned.

On the site, Sysop played it off as banning the IP address of the guesthouse, in reality everyone had their accounts secretly banned.

Even now, Sysop attempts to confuse old forum  members by claiming anold forum was started because of Sarin removal, which is another lie.   

The first diary and sticky post available here highlighted the problems with Dr Sarin's service and the previously unknown complications of his patients.

A funny thing I find about the whole Sarin/Sysop relationship is that currently Sysop is trying to say that Dr. Sarin tried to bribe him in India, which is how he realized Dr. Sarin was a bad guy. I seem to recall Sysop had left the offer on the table for Sarin to return to his "Recommended List" even after Sysop's return from India, so Sysop's tactic of trying to play a saint is funny to read.

7) The Replacement Doctor

Dr Sringari was chosen to "replace" Dr Sarin.   Unfortunately nobody had heard of Doctor Sringari, who would take such a risk?

Therefore the fake diary of "The Phantom" was created with the full blessing of Apotheosis/Sysop and help of Harry/Sunny/Crazy+6.

That included classic gems such as having LL Surgery in July and then leaving in September because his "visa expired", claiming the Doctor was highly experienced with dozens of LL patients already.

Truth is, the Doctor Sringari is specialized in knee surgeries and sports injuries, had no specialized training in LL.   

Would anyone feel comfortable recommending a family member or friend to do LL, knowing this?

But Sysop/Apotheosis is concerned about money, so he is willing to risk people's ability to walk by sending them to inexperienced Doctors, like guinea pigs in a experiment for his own benefits.

He also personally PM Harken and LL ForumorLife to recommend that they go to Doctor Sringari, abusing his position of trust as the self proclaimed "expert"  on LL.   This was to get people interested and believing in Dr Sringari as LL Doctor.

LL ForumorLife was asking for money a few weeks before he did surgery, yet he managed to raise several thousands USD, which is a huge sum for India.  That post may have been deleted, there's screenshots captured of it.

Oh, Sysop is now saying that he has no idea Phantom was a fake and that he can't verify every patient but is currently "investigating" Phantom's identity. I wonder how he can explain his behavior of warning Phantom not to reply to people in India wanting to meet him, or why he would suddenly ban people who questioned the authenticity of Phantom.  ::)
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Disobedient

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 11:46:47 PM »

loool this person is so interesting...  ;D
I wonder if "Donating to Support old forum  Community" has to deal with his own fortune

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013, 12:06:42 AM »

loool this person is so interesting...  ;D
I wonder if "Donating to Support old forum  Community" has to deal with his own fortune

Just his sly way of getting a few extra dollars.

Disobedient

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2013, 12:31:15 AM »

Just his sly way of getting a few extra dollars.

if this true then why don't anyone report that to an E-Police " I don't know what they called this department in US, but in my country we called Electronic-Police- Dep" ??

FrankGarrett

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2013, 12:48:54 AM »

if this true then why don't anyone report that to an E-Police " I don't know what they called this department in US, but in my country we called Electronic-Police- Dep" ??

Noting really illegal about it. Running a forum does cost money because it being hosted on someone's serve costs money (unless you own your own server), SysOp just never stated how much it costs to run and we assumed by his plea that it cost a few hundred dollars. I doubt anyone will donate now.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 03:08:01 AM by Admin »

Disobedient

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2013, 01:00:37 AM »

Noting really illegal about it. Running a forum does cost money because it being hosted on someone's serve costs money (unless you own your own server), SysOp just never stated how much it costs to run and we assumed by his plea that it cost a few hundred dollars.

I doubt anyone will donate now since I helped this forum improve its ranks on Google by searching for LL-related terms clicking on this forum.

ahaa ok.. I thought it is illegal in US.. cuz in UAE if you want to start donation or  Raise Funds without the permission it could led you to lot of troubles.. even if it was just in the forum..

FrankGarrett

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2013, 02:27:21 AM »

ahaa ok.. I thought it is illegal in US.. cuz in UAE if you want to start donation or  Raise Funds without the permission it could led you to lot of troubles.. even if it was just in the forum..

There's a lot of laws in United Arab Emirates that you wouldn't find in America.

Carter

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 09:28:17 AM »

The Millionaire wants you to donate anything from $25 up to $2500!  All for a good cause, I'm sure.
I pity the fools who donated. Lolx.

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 01:03:17 PM »

He will rot in hell for every penny he took .

LLL

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2013, 10:41:42 PM »

So given all this information I believe there is no way Dr. Paley has anything to to do with Sysop/Apotheosis and old forum .

There's a new PRECICE 2 Paley diary out on the old forum now claiming he got a old forum  member discount.. thoughts?

BilateralDamage

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 03:44:53 AM »

There's a new PRECICE 2 Paley diary out on the old forum now claiming he got a old forum  member discount.. thoughts?

This is suspicious... there is now ANOTHER Paley thread that was just started.  That's 2 in 2 days for Dr. Paley!?  He's literally only had 1 for the past 4 years!!  This is very, very sketchy.  Sounds like another Apo/Sysop-Paley deal to me.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2013, 04:14:41 AM »

Dr. Paley had given me a old forum  discount ($5000) on the official cost estimate sent to me by the hospital, but he added $5000 for the Fascia lata/IT Band release; so the total cost was the same  :D

There's also the cost of removing the nail inside the bone, after all is done.. The cost of the outpatient surgery was either $10,000 or $15,000.

I don't think Paley needs to make a deal like that.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2013, 07:36:51 AM »

I don't think that discount is specifically for old forum  members and that if you tell him you need some financial help he'll give you $5,000 off.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Muse

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2013, 01:28:41 PM »

Nothing constructive is being discussed here by hand santizer and carter, I'll suggest you folks take the argument to PM if it's of any importance.

I'll remove the posts between hand santizer and carter, so as to keep this thread clean and not become about the issue between those two.

Folks, keep it on topic and relevant to LL when possible, if there's feedback about the forum, there's a dedicated section for that. thanks.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 01:59:46 PM by Admin »

Carter

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2014, 03:33:19 PM »

Noting really illegal about it. Running a forum does cost money because it being hosted on someone's serve costs money (unless you own your own server), SysOp just never stated how much it costs to run and we assumed by his plea that it cost a few hundred dollars. I doubt anyone will donate now.

Wrong.  Somebody just donated. Lol.  A sucka is born everyday as they say.   I hope it's only $25 and not the $2500 USD.  ;D

mediocre

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2014, 08:04:57 PM »

Reminds of the unsolicited Nigerian emails I receive on a regular basis.

Wrong.  Somebody just donated. Lol.  A sucka is born everyday as they say.   I hope it's only $25 and not the $2500 USD.  ;D

Moubgf

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2014, 07:10:18 PM »

9 posts and a noob. Clearly sysop's fake account to give the impression that people still gives money.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2014, 07:44:16 PM »

Reminds of the unsolicited Nigerian emails I receive on a regular basis.

Hahaha, when you said Nigerian emails it reminded me of this

mediocre

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2014, 11:33:04 PM »

Yeah, that was some fun!
Hahaha.

Hahaha, when you said Nigerian emails it reminded me of this

Pages: [1]   Go Up