Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much you want to increase your height? Any specific reasons for that height?  (Read 7320 times)

Daylight

I am 1m75 tall and I want to increase about 5 cm to make me 1m80. Reason is that: 1m80 will put me into a slighly tall category, and I like this number. It also seems to be the milestone for tall men in Europe.  ;D

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

I'm 165. My dream height is 176cm but I'm going to just do one segment for 5cm most likely and enjoy being 5'7 for a while. I never felt the need to be tall. I'd just like to be at a height where I'm at a level playing field for whatever I would like to do.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Daylight

I think you should go for your dream height. Being at 1m75 myself, I never feel too short. I feel average actually. Only when I stand next to 1m83+ guys then I will feel like being towered. The benefit of going from 1m65 to 1m70 wont be as big as going from 1m70 to 1m75 even though the difference is the same 5 cm.
My 2 cent ;D

Moubgf

5'11 Is the perfect height too me. anything over that is vain and waste of time. But everybody got different goals.

Wannabegiant

I am 1m75 tall and I want to increase about 5 cm to make me 1m80. Reason is that: 1m80 will put me into a slighly tall category, and I like this number. It also seems to be the milestone for tall men in Europe.  ;D

I am also about 1.75 cm, and while 1.80 wounds nice, im happy enough to be 178-179 cm, because i want to regain all of my athletic ability and recover as soon as possible so i can keep this procedure a secret from my friends and overall social circle. I also dont want to risk ruining proportions to much although im not that worried about that.

might be off topic but my sitting height is weird, I think it is like 89 cm or around that, but depending on what chairs we are using it seems my sitting height is pretty close to many people taller than me, but in other types of chairs it seems like i am noticably shorter than them, but i suspect that part of that is because of the butt, these people who had taller sitting height than me all seemed to have a thicker and wider butt, the whole upper thigh region, or pelvis bone was wider than mine, when loking at them sideways(profile view).

I tend to think that this must influence sitting height as well.

ewt

I'm 170cm and would like to be at least 180cm
so 10cm for me

Sweden

I'm 179.

I'm thinking very hard of doing 6cm on my femurs.

I guess my proportions will be close to disgusting, don't know. Just imagining.

I met Craig49 who did 6+6, tibs and femurs and when he first entered the room I thought he was there to lengthen like the rest of us.
He is a solid 180 or 182something. When I stood next to him I felt like we were equal height.

You could notice his hands being a little smaller but only if you study him and think about that he became 12cm taller. That's a massive gain.

I just can't decide really regarding my femurs. I sure don't want to look back and regret anything.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

ewt

wow i wouldn't mind be 179cm, i would kill to get that tall
besides, you can always lie and tell people you're 180cm
it's unnoticeable

Taller

I'm 179.

I met Craig49 who did 6+6, tibs and femurs and when he first entered the room I thought he was there to lengthen like the rest of us.
He is a solid 180 or 182something. When I stood next to him I felt like we were equal height.

You could notice his hands being a little smaller but only if you study him and think about that he became 12cm taller. That's a massive gain.

I just can't decide really regarding my femurs. I sure don't want to look back and regret anything.

I would go for it, personally, because you said that you still feel small and like a "little guy" at 180. At ~185, you definitely won't feel small anymore. Being average to big, with proportions only slightly different than the norm, is way better than being small/tiny and having perfect proportions.

ewt

I'm 179.

I think you should go with it if you want to, but i've been doing some experiment where i Photoshop my leg to see if they would look disproportionate or not when i go through with LL surgery or not, and i found that it's better to have longer Tibia compared to have longer femurs, because longer Tibia doesn't make you look disproportionate, but longer femurs would make you look disproportionate, so if you want to increase the length of your femurs, just make sure the final length would be shorter than your Tibia.

GetTallOrGoGay

• Visitor

I'm 165cm and although I would like to be 177cm, that would require femur and tibia lengthening but I will most likely only do tibia and end up 172cm

theuprising

I agree with ewt, when femurs are lengthened to the final point of the acceptable
ratio it always looks weird. Lengthened tibias look better.

Europa

I'm 179.

I'm 179 in the morning and thinking of adding 5,5 cm to my femurs, I feel you Sweden. I'm also from Europe and that would put me a bit above average, lucky for me my arm length is huge so proportion-wise it should be fine. Not sure yet when or whom with but Jamal and Donghoon Lee are in the back of my mind.
Pages: [1]   Go Up