Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have you ever been guilty--not just a victim of-- of height discrimination?  (Read 8991 times)

FutureLengthener

I think I have, and I have a feeling I may not be the only LLer that has. Guys from around my height to average height, I consider equals. But with super short guys--like 5'1 to  5'3 (155 to 160) I notice that my first instinct is to not take them seriously, and I have to make a conscious effort to give them time to speak, listen to what they say, etc. I hope that men don't naturally do that with any men that are noticeably shorter than them, but rather ones that are objectively extremely short...otherwise, if I become 5'10, people who are 6'2 will still take me like a joke. Average height can't be that bad, can it? Men who are in the 95th percentile for height can't consider only 5% of the population to be "real men" compared to them.

Although I might have a natural bias against super short men, I know much better than to worship tall men. Whenever I see a substantially tall guy at my job in a managerial position in fact, I think to myself "did he get there because of his merit, or his height?" I  never assume that tall guys are stronger, smarter, or better people...they have to prove themselves just like everyone else. However, I do like girls slightly on the tall side - 5'5 to 5'8--because they ironically seem more receptive to me than short girls.

What about you guys?

ItsMyLife

same, with guys who are very short (ie 161 cm). 165 cm isn't too bad.. and whenever a short guy tries to be too dominant I get a little thought in my mind: is he/she that insecure? napoloean complex, haha.

somehow guys that are very short, they have proportion issues (ie very short leg, and big head); it just looks weird :(

but I try not to discriminated. and no, at 2 cm above average height, I do not feel discriminated against though I get better treatment with 3 inch lifts.

tall girls and guys look more proportionate. or at least, be average.

Puertoricanwasp123

I laugh inside when I see smaller guys like this 17 year old I see on occasion but I know deep inside he's cool just unfortunate he's a minority in the height spectrum and he's more proportionate than the huge guy in my class who's got the legs of a 5'10" guy even though he towers most people that's a bigger reason to laugh at.

I might build a business by the time I am 40 and secretly I will hire short people because I know people don't want us earning our daily bread so no I have never and will never discriminate one of my own specie even if they got the shorter end of the stick.

Morgenst.

Im guilty of it the time. It's just instinct and everytime I do it I remind myself of how much I want to get LL done cause I'm way below average height and it's  ty to think that's how I look to be world. I don't know it sucks. Far as being a victim - honestly at times it initially seems like guys think I got a lesser voice and   but within five minutes that's proven wrong so it doesn't affect me.

Puertoricanwasp123

I have no true guilt because the worst thing I could have done was at childhood if that even counts but as an adult no guilt currently.

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln

Definitely, much like how we have the impulse to kill, lust, discriminate are all products of hateful nature. Which is completely normal, but as long as you feel guilty about it, you're an individual of good character - rather than being the person who abides by subjectivity and developed their mindsets into materialist mentality, but don't let the guilt wear you down.
5"6 and proud

YellowSpike

I've never been guilty of height discrimination per se...I used to (and still do) just REALLY feel sorry in my head when I'd see guys shorter than me (and I was 166/167 before LL). I'd think to myself "damn, if I'm short...I can't imagine how they must feel." But I'd never say anything mean to short guys or try to use their short height against them because a) I was quite short myself and b) I've had it done to me a few times, and it made me feel horrible.

ItsMyLife

I've never been guilty of height discrimination per se...I used to (and still do) just REALLY feel sorry in my head when I'd see guys shorter than me (and I was 166/167 before LL). I'd think to myself "damn, if I'm short...I can't imagine how they must feel." But I'd never say anything mean to short guys or try to use their short height against them because a) I was quite short myself and b) I've had it done to me a few times, and it made me feel horrible.

Im never mean to short guys or girls (except this really short NOISY bitch who was totally rude and I just towered over her when I needed to dominate, haha)

she was just trying to cover-up /compensate for her height (like 150 cm). I mean if shes nice, im fine.

YellowSpike

I didn't even consider women. Some short women are very bitchy about height to short men (they are insecure themselves, and take it out on short men).

A woman I used to hook up with a year or two ago used to rag on my height. I think she was 5ft, and at 5ft6, I practically towered over her. I made sure to give it to her a little more rough for each time she made fun of my height. I should call her when I'm recovered...lol.

ItsMyLife

I didn't even consider women. Some short women are very bitchy about height to short men (they are insecure themselves, and take it out on short men).

A woman I used to hook up with a year or two ago used to rag on my height. I think she was 5ft, and at 5ft6, I practically towered over her. I made sure to give it to her a little more rough for each time she made fun of my height. I should call her when I'm recovered...lol.

I always do that to girls I dislike. Make them have a rough night.

ForcedPuberty

Re: Have you ever been guilty--not just a victim of-- of height discrimination?
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 06:33:07 AM »

I might build a business by the time I am 40 and secretly I will hire short people

it will be like willy wonkers chocolate factory with the oompa loompas lol :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

endomorphisme

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2015, 12:20:18 PM »

No, i never disrespected someone who was very short, but when I see a white young man who is 155-160 cm, which is very very rare, I feel a bit bad for him

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2015, 08:38:47 PM »

it will be like willy wonkers chocolate factory with the oompa loompas lol :)

Tall people look worse than oompa loompas, average people look the best.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2015, 09:24:40 PM »

I tend to take people shorter than me less serious (everything below 175). I don't even do this in purpose, it just happens to me even though I try to avoid this behaviour .

Moose

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 07:47:19 PM »

Short guys are usually the biggest dckheads when it comes to height discrimination.
5'0 to 5'8 guys will fight over every milimeter when it comes to height and usually crap on anyone remotely shorter than them to make themselves feel superior (cause they already have an insecurity so to cover it up they make fun of people shorter than them is my guess)

I personally have done it unconsciously to a 5'3ish 5'4 friend. I was like dude your pretty short.. (only to realize im only an inch taller). resulting in the "fking   im short"

5'6-5'7 to the 5'5 "god damn your so short let me get you a stool."
5'5 to the 5'6 "im like your height..."
5'6-5'7 "hahaha no your not"

So ya heightism is most rampant ironically with short guys.
Mod Note: Currently Banned for violating rules

YellowSpike

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 07:55:55 PM »

So ya heightism is most rampant ironically with short guys.

Yea - I noticed it was mostly short-ish men (below 5'9", taller than me, but not tall) that made fun of me the most. And very short women are also the WORST about this.

Moose

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 07:59:11 PM »

Yea - I noticed it was mostly short-ish men (below 5'9", taller than me, but not tall) that made fun of me the most. And very short women are also the WORST about this.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention Stay away from the 4'11 to 5'1 chicks. They are bat  crazy when it comes to height and will have no problem giving you   for it even though they are borderline midgets themselves. 5'3 to 5'7 chicks usually the best when it comes to accepting height.

joax

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 08:22:46 PM »

Funny that you bring this up. I'm 5'8 and whenever I see anyone noticeably shorter than me, I just can't take them seriously. I see people that I'm a head taller at least every day, and I think woa that must be  ty.

YellowSpike

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 08:35:49 PM »

Oh yeah i forgot to mention Stay away from the 4'11 to 5'1 chicks. They are batcrap crazy when it comes to height and will have no problem giving you crap for it even though they are borderline midgets themselves. 5'3 to 5'7 chicks usually the best when it comes to accepting height.

Yup, this has been my experience. I used to bang a cougar who was barely 5ft (but hot as well). She gave me so much crap about my height even though I was hooking up with her. It really bugged me after a while, so I stopped answering her calls lol

YellowSpike

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2015, 08:57:25 PM »

Funny that you bring this up. I'm 5'8 and whenever I see anyone noticeably shorter than me, I just can't take them seriously. I see people that I'm a head taller at least every day, and I think woa that must be crapty.

I used to be a little over 5'5"...and I just felt very bad any guys shorter than me (which was rare as it was). But I did find it hard to take them seriously. Like, I wouldn't disrespect them outright, but was just hard to take them seriously in my mind. So sad, but true.

Moose

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 10:29:27 PM »

I used to be a little over 5'5"...and I just felt very bad any guys shorter than me (which was rare as it was). But I did find it hard to take them seriously. Like, I wouldn't disrespect them outright, but was just hard to take them seriously in my mind. So sad, but true.

yeah i know what you mean i was playing a couple weeks ago with a 5'1 or 5'2 bball player dude and was like man (he wasnt even scary short athletic which made it even worse)... and that's just 3-4 inches below me!!!

Luckily i have a slim muscular build and some girls have said "hey your not as short as i thought" its funny when a girl likes you how much she puts in her head to like you more. its an awesome feeling but also a sad feeling at the same time. Plus having a fohawk hairstyle helps me look taller 2 i guess plus while i wear my tennis shoes im 5'6 sooo yeaaaaaaaaah.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 02:54:11 AM »

Yup, this has been my experience. I used to bang a cougar who was barely 5ft (but hot as well). She gave me so much crap about my height even though I was hooking up with her. It really bugged me after a while, so I stopped answering her calls lol

Sex is always worth a little humiliation.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2015, 02:56:20 AM »

I don't know why--I've always taken guys seriously despite their height. In fact, I take really short guys even more seriously; it's like they have something really badass about them they are keeping secret.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2015, 03:51:36 AM »

I'll take an expensive rare steak and hard liquor over sex any day.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ReadRothbard

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2015, 08:34:25 AM »

I'll take an expensive rare steak and hard liquor over sex any day.

Damnit, probably me, too (I can always just take care of myself, anyways).

Future space tycoon

YellowSpike

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2015, 12:57:50 AM »

I don't know why--I've always taken guys seriously despite their height. In fact, I take really short guys even more seriously; it's like they have something really badass about them they are keeping secret.

I tended to take short men (or men my height) very seriously on all things except for when competing against girls (not that I was taller than many men). But in the future, I am going to look out and help short men however I can. I want to pay it forward.
Pages: [1]   Go Up