Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Mahboubian - Be Careful  (Read 2149 times)

Leggs

Dr. Mahboubian - Be Careful
« on: April 21, 2019, 02:14:43 PM »

Below is a quote from Dr. Mahboubian's office:

"We were wondering who we should contact about cleaning up our profile on the limblengtheningforum. We wanted to edit and change some things on the site and wanted to ask you how we can do so!"

Dr. Mahboubian is NOT a M.D.
Dr. Paley, Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Debiparshad are all M.D.

Dr. Mahboubian is NOT board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery (ABOS).
Dr. Paley, Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Debiparshad are all certified by the (ABOS).

Dr. Mahboubian attended one of the lowest rated medical schools in the United States. Western University in Pamona, California.
Dr. Paley- University of Toronto- One of the best in Canada
Dr. Rozbruch- Cornell University- One of the best in U.S.A.
Dr. Debiparshad- McGill University- One of the best in Canada

Dr. Mahboubian completed his residency at Peninsula Hospital in New York. The hospital was closed down by a court order. I'm NOT kidding.
Dr. Paley- Johns Hopkins University Hospital- One of the Best in U.S.A.
Dr. Rozbruch- Cornell/Hospital For Special Surgery- One of the Best in U.S.A.
Dr. Debiparshad- McMaster University Hospital- One of the Best in Canada

Dr. Mahboubian uses ridiculous, laughable, sleezy marketing tools. Look at his website, it's a joke. Especially the fee E-Books.
Dr. Paley wrote the most authoritative book on limb lengthening. Dr. Paley is the creator of the LON procedure. Dr. Paley is an advisor to NuVasive & helped develop the STRYDE nail.
Dr. Rozbruch wrote the second most authoritative book on limb lengthening. Dr. Rozbruch is the creator of the LATN procedure. Dr. Rozburch is an advisor to NuVasive.
Dr. Debiparshad co-authored two separate peer reviewed published papers with Dr. Paley.

wannagrowtaller

Re: Dr. Mahboubian - Be Careful
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 02:43:15 PM »

His work with InFullStryde was really good though. I don't like his advertisements either. It's shaming short men.
Go for it

LAGrowin

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 03:16:21 PM »

Always someone out there going way out of their way to discredit someone.

You are aware that Dr. Mahboubian trained with Dr. Rozbruch right?  And that he has completed dozens and dozens if not hundreds of these procedures successfully right?

I hate to see people being discredited so easily on a forum.  I am just one of his success stories. Couldn’t have been happier.  I completed my journey at the same time as other Dr. M patients on this forum Short2tall and Fallen774,  I also met and communicated with several other of his patients.  Everyone was happy and grateful.

Read the diaries people.  Do some research before falling for posts like these.   There is nothing wrong with marketing.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2019, 03:59:54 PM »

Did you make a diary? Or short2tall? Or fallen774?

There is nothing wrong with marketing.
It depends. Imagine a doctor who does boobjobs shaming women with small boobs as "less women" than others. Feminists would go crazy and that would be a scandalous.
Go for it

LAGrowin

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 04:15:24 PM »

Did you make a diary? Or short2tall? Or fallen774?
It depends. Imagine a doctor who does boobjobs shaming women with small boobs as "less women" than others. Feminists would go crazy and that would be a scandalous.

We sure did.  Surprised you haven’t seen them.  You seem to be pretty active around the forum.

Maybe some guys are that sensitive to be offended by those ads, but if we are honest,  the ads portray how we feel about our height and why we are here. I know I felt like that...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 06:22:56 PM by LAGrowin »

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2019, 05:48:37 PM »

They are old diaries. I used to lurk here before registering, but usually just see first page threads.
Go for it

LAGrowin

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2019, 06:24:50 PM »

They are old diaries. I used to lurk here before registering, but usually just see first page threads.

All those diaries are less than a year old. Before my surgery I read every diary that seemed pertinent to what I was doing, some were a few years old.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2019, 11:39:31 PM »

Maybe some guys are that sensitive to be offended by those ads, but if we are honest,  the ads portray how we feel about our height and why we are here. I know I felt like that...
Even if a women feel less feminine because of small boobs, it does not make it ethical to advertise in this way. In my country a lot of cosmetic procedure cannot even be advertised.
Go for it

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2019, 11:40:27 PM »

All those diaries are less than a year old. Before my surgery I read every diary that seemed pertinent to what I was doing, some were a few years old.
I'll read later. But I confess I'm more interested in stryde diaries (I saw you use precice), despite the doctor.
Go for it

Ghostfish

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 12:22:14 AM »

Are you sure Dr. M is NOT a M.D.?  In that case, how is even possible he can operate this kind of surgery?  I don't think he can get a license or permit to do CLL operation in the US, if he is not a M.D..

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 12:59:36 AM »

Just to make it clear. I don't consider him a bad surgeon, far from that. I would even consider him as my surgeon. I just don't like using shaming tactics as marketing tool. Mainly against men.
Go for it

Bosnian2018

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2019, 11:03:43 AM »

where are your sources ?

dont just make bold statements post evidence.

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2019, 10:51:45 AM »

Below is a quote from Dr. Mahboubian's office:

Dr. Mahboubian is NOT a M.D.
Dr. Paley, Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Debiparshad are all M.D.

Dr. Mahboubian is NOT board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery (ABOS).
Dr. Paley, Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Debiparshad are all certified by the (ABOS).

Dr. Mahboubian attended one of the lowest rated medical schools in the United States. Western University in Pamona, California.
Dr. Paley- University of Toronto- One of the best in Canada
Dr. Rozbruch- Cornell University- One of the best in U.S.A.
Dr. Debiparshad- McGill University- One of the best in Canada

Dr. Mahboubian completed his residency at Peninsula Hospital in New York. The hospital was closed down by a court order. I'm NOT kidding.
Dr. Paley- Johns Hopkins University Hospital- One of the Best in U.S.A.
Dr. Rozbruch- Cornell/Hospital For Special Surgery- One of the Best in U.S.A.
Dr. Debiparshad- McMaster University Hospital- One of the Best in Canada

Dr. Mahboubian uses ridiculous, laughable, sleezy marketing tools. Look at his website, it's a joke. Especially the fee E-Books.
Dr. Paley wrote the most authoritative book on limb lengthening. Dr. Paley is the creator of the LON procedure. Dr. Paley is an advisor to NuVasive & helped develop the STRYDE nail.
Dr. Rozbruch wrote the second most authoritative book on limb lengthening. Dr. Rozbruch is the creator of the LATN procedure. Dr. Rozburch is an advisor to NuVasive.
Dr. Debiparshad co-authored two separate peer reviewed published papers with Dr. Paley.

What you have written is not something new that you have suddenly discovered, I (and many others who are considering LL) have already noted these but still considering M because of his credible body of work and results, I will say, going solely by proven and known results, he is the 3rd most credible in US after Paley and Rozbruch, M has so many successful outcomes which cannot be ignored.

Leggs

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2019, 12:43:09 PM »

What you have written is not something new that you have suddenly discovered, I (and many others who are considering LL) have already noted these but still considering M because of his credible body of work and results, I will say, going solely by proven and known results, he is the 3rd most credible in US after Paley and Rozbruch, M has so many successful outcomes which cannot be ignored.

Its' important to keep in mind that it was well documented on the (old forum) that both Tall & Apotheosis directly worked for, marketed, and told patients in private messages to have surgery with Dr. Mahboubian. This was obvious to anyone paying close attention before it became common knowledge.

Dr. Mahbbouain and his office heavily monitor this forum. Don't be surprised if Dr. Mahboubian offers discounts or rewards patients who write positive experiences on this forum. Some of you may not mind and would jump at the opportunity, but it's a good thing this forum hasn't become a direct marketing tool for Dr. Mahboubian like the old forum, and ultimately it's you the patient who will suffer the long term consequences, not the doctor, he's already got your money.

When choosing your surgeon always have a solid dose of skepticism, and most importantly trust your instinct. When in doubt choose another surgeon, it's not worth the long term consequences just to save some money that could easily be made after surgery when you are taller and still healthy.

where are your sources ?
dont just make bold statements post evidence.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=shahab+mahboubian

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2019, 09:09:10 PM »

Wow your post really highlights Paley's influence in this field. He'll be revered as a god before long lol

TruthBomber

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 06:06:10 PM »

Bump to expose this scammer. His business must perish in flames!

fodawupa

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2019, 04:55:00 AM »

still he is american doctor. american doctors are best.
"Gammal kjærleik rustar inkje."

Activatedx

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2019, 07:49:24 PM »

His work with InFullStryde was really good though. I don't like his advertisements either. It's shaming short men.

Yeah I was kind of considering him heavily but this post really exposed his ethics, even if it was his staff possibly that posted it

You don’t post someone else’s results as your own, that discredits him heavily imo

PAGrb490

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 12:10:06 AM »

Second this.

It’s a shame, I live in LA. It would be so convenient for me to go to him. Will anyone try and reach out to Amanda and ask for an explanation? Or ‘nuff said by the mere fact?

amandasolomon

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2019, 05:55:15 AM »

Hello,
Thank you all for your responses. I would like to clarify that Dr. Mahboubian does NOT offer discounts or rewards to patients who write positive experiences on this forum. We have no influence on anyone's posts, nor do we even speak to patients about what they write on the forum. We definitely do not offer a discount on a medical procedure only to members of a specific forum, nor do we heavily monitor this forum.

I also want to confirm that Tall and SysOp/Apothesois do not work for our company, nor have we spoken to these people about what they post on this forum. What they have written is all based on their personal experiences and opinions.

Regarding the Instagram post from 2015, we would never want to misrepresent patients of other doctors. This picture was posted by someone at our office back in 2015 who had no experience with Instagram and was new to the medical field. Unfortunately, this post went unnoticed by our staff. This staff member was replaced a long time ago and I have replaced her. My name is Amanda Solomon and I am Dr. Mahboubian’s marketing coordinator. I am much more resourceful for all of you potential Limb Lengtheners. I am always happy to answer any questions you may have or address any of your concerns. If you ever see anything from our office that may be a mistake, please contact us. We always look to improve our presence and services for the Limb Lengthening society. Please feel free to reach out to us by emailing us at info@heightlengthening.org! Thanks for your time.

Thank you for your time and we hope to have clarified any misunderstandings.
Pages: [1]   Go Up