Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: What Sysop/Apotheosis REALLY looks like  (Read 66295 times)

secondclasscitizen

• Visitor
Re: What Sysop/Apotheosis REALLY looks like
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2014, 03:21:43 AM »

I also forgot to add this girl lengthened by a total of 14cm (~5.5 inches).

You make a great point, I never really thought of that...I think typically a women with long legs is considered attractive while a man with very long legs...is not necessarily considered unattractive but its not something sought after. In any case even with the amount Apostheosis lengthened to me it doesn't look un natural just like he has very long legs and I swear I've seen men like that in real life. Nothing necessarily unattractive about it. He's tall thats what would initially stand out if i met him and had no idea who he was.

What I think looks the weirdest is when people have their tibia and femur bones out of proportion. Like when the tibia looks too long compared to the femur and vice versa. If both are lengthened to look proportionate to one another it can work, especially for ladies

Taller

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2014, 03:34:03 AM »

What I think looks the weirdest is when people have their tibia and femur bones out of proportion. Like when the tibia looks too long compared to the femur and vice versa. If both are lengthened to look proportionate to one another it can work, especially for ladies

Interesting. I definitely agree with you on this one, although I think that slightly long tibias look "alrightish", since many sprinters and male models have this trait.

I've met quite a few people, though, who are taller than me standing up, but shorter sitting down. These people almost always have ridiculously long femurs. Still, I wouldn't say they look weird, just a tad long legged. I've definitely never met someone who has legs as proportionally long as Apotheosis, but, if I did, I admit that I might not notice it right away, if at all, especially if clothing were masking his true proportions. Do you think you could post a pic of a celebrity or other well-known person who looks as though they have a "weird"-looking ratio such as the ones you mentioned? I'd love to see a visual representation of what you're talking about.

Also, do you think it's better to be tall and out of proportion, or short and proportionate? This was extensively discussed in another thread, but Apotheosis is a great case study that applies to the debate, so I feel it's also relevant to discuss here.

secondclasscitizen

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2014, 04:09:30 AM »

I did see this picture of a famous athlete with relatively long legs compared to his torso. It's is from a thread on this forum and I probably would not have picked up on the length of his legs if it hadn't been pointed out. It is the first picture attached...Again it definitely not something I would consider unattractive by any means, it doesn't take away from his looks and I don't think it is something that would jump out to the human eye.

What I mean by what looks "disproportionate"  is this man's legs in the 2nd picture  post operation. His femurs compared to his tibia's look a little long to me in this picture. It's nothing major, again nothing I would notice initially but they just look a little long when I really examine the picture. Of course it is easy to say this now but in real life when we're not on guard, not thinking about proportions who would really notice that? I personally would want to make sure both these bones looks as proportionate to one another as possible on my body, but I know it isn't something others would really notice either way. I had never really noticed people's tibias and femur before (haha) but as you mentioned -Tall- there are people born with really long femurs so it's not like people's bodies don't actually look like that.

As far as weather I think someone short is more attractive who has great proportions vs someone tall who is un proportionate I would say it matters on the level of how off the person's proportions off. If it is by something negligible, something that would only be noticed if it was pointed out I would say the taller person is more attractive. If the proportions were so off as to make the person seem unappealing (really long legs, significantly shorter torso and arms to the point were its super obvious)I would say the short person would be more attractive. I do think that everyone's proportions very so much that in general LL will not make you look unnatural. People exist with long legs and shorter
torso-bodies come in so many shapes and sizes.

What do people think of arm length though? If one's legs are stretched say 15cm (combined cm for both the tibia and femur) would the arm length then become noticeable or would the difference be negligible to the human eye?

ewt

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2014, 06:39:03 PM »

I did see this picture of a famous athlete with relatively long legs compared to his torso. It's is from a thread on this forum and I probably would not have picked up on the length of his legs if it hadn't been pointed out. It is the first picture attached...Again it definitely not something I would consider unattractive by any means, it doesn't take away from his looks and I don't think it is something that would jump out to the human eye.

What I mean by what looks "disproportionate"  is this man's legs in the 2nd picture  post operation. His femurs compared to his tibia's look a little long to me in this picture. It's nothing major, again nothing I would notice initially but they just look a little long when I really examine the picture. Of course it is easy to say this now but in real life when we're not on guard, not thinking about proportions who would really notice that? I personally would want to make sure both these bones looks as proportionate to one another as possible on my body, but I know it isn't something others would really notice either way. I had never really noticed people's tibias and femur before (haha) but as you mentioned -Tall- there are people born with really long femurs so it's not like people's bodies don't actually look like that.

As far as weather I think someone short is more attractive who has great proportions vs someone tall who is un proportionate I would say it matters on the level of how off the person's proportions off. If it is by something negligible, something that would only be noticed if it was pointed out I would say the taller person is more attractive. If the proportions were so off as to make the person seem unappealing (really long legs, significantly shorter torso and arms to the point were its super obvious)I would say the short person would be more attractive. I do think that everyone's proportions very so much that in general LL will not make you look unnatural. People exist with long legs and shorter
torso-bodies come in so many shapes and sizes.

What do people think of arm length though? If one's legs are stretched say 15cm (combined cm for both the tibia and femur) would the arm length then become noticeable or would the difference be negligible to the human eye?

talking about the picture you shown, the tall guy looks a little bit disproportionate, not much, but the only thing that make him look  disproportionate is his head. You see, most shorter people usually have smaller head and body compared to taller people, when you lengthen your legs, the proportion of your head would matter as well, for me to having small head make me unable to goes more than 10cm or it would make look like i'm wearing high heels compared to make my legs look long, usually bigger and wider hair could make the disproportionate goes away because it widen your head

secondclasscitizen

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2014, 08:42:39 PM »

Yeah I think you're right. In my opinion torso length is negligible. I've seen people of all heights with various torso length and I really don't think that matters. I've noticed sitting height more than ever these past few weeks. My friends one who is 5'6 the other 4'10 (females) were sitting next to each other and there was about a 2 inch difference. The 5'6 girl's sitting height was about the same as the male she was sitting to who was 5'11.

However when it comes to nail length and head size I deff think that makes a big difference on how far you can go with this surgery. Short arms while not super unattractive will deff make someone look un-proportionate. I feel the same about someone with a small head and long body, that would look really weird....as does someone with a huge head and small body. Those are things to keep in mind, I myself have a small head to begin with so being too tall would deff throw off my proportions..

rickybobby

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2014, 10:00:39 PM »

SO I WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE THAT SAW APOTHEOSIS/ SYSOP IN INDIA, THEY WERE SAYING HE LOOKS TERRIBLE, HE WAS ALWAYS TRYING TO PULL HIS SHIRT DOWN TO HIDE HIS TORSO.

THERE WAS A PICTURE OF HIM RECENTLY THAT MADE HIM LOOK PRETTY GOOD, WAS THAT A EDITED PHOTO??

I AM THINKING 21CM OF LENGTHENING THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL LOOK NORMAL!!

WHY ISN'T THERE A PICTURE OF HIM WALKING OR RUNNING? WHAT IS HE TRYING TO HIDE!!

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2014, 10:13:20 PM »

This really could have just been put in the other topic. No need for anymore separate threads regarding that guy.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Taller

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2014, 11:31:14 PM »

Agreed. But does anyone think his sitting height is actually 94 CM as he claims?

Smallguy

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2014, 01:13:03 AM »

We can't confirm that. But in India, he was advising several patients to increase their butt size to increase their sitting height.

I wasn't sure if he was serious. If you meet Sysop/Apoth in person, he really likes to joke around. So you don't know when he is serious and when he is not. Most people I spoke with think he's weird. I wonder if he thought about when he stands up, his big butt doesn't cover his short torso.

So maybe he can reach 94cm sitting down.... sitting over a thick wallet and layers of tissue paper in his butt pocket.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Taller

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2014, 02:04:01 AM »

So maybe he can reach 94cm sitting down.... sitting over a thick wallet and layers of tissue paper in his butt pocket.

This made me laugh out loud. Maybe next, he'll get butt lengthening surgery. Seriously, though, did he really look that bad in person? Could you tell that his proportions were off?

Taller

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2014, 02:06:40 AM »

And he definitely does have a thick wallet to sit on, with all the money he made off of the poor souls on old forum   :P

Hanna84

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2014, 11:19:50 AM »

Why is it so important to you how another person looks like?? I guess he must feel comfortable in his body and I guess he will, cause it was his choice to lengthen this amount...
Starting height: 1,58m
Goal: 1,65m
OP: 31.10.2013

Finished lengthening: 28.02.2014 Achieved: 9cm :-)  New height: 1,67cm :-)

mediocre

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2014, 11:43:48 AM »

To validate the assertion that 21cm is out-of-this world.

BTW, he will only feel comfortable if people around will envy his new height/look. The word apotheosis means the feeling of godlike stature, a delusion of grandeur.

Why is it so important to you how another person looks like?? I guess he must feel comfortable in his body and I guess he will, cause it was his choice to lengthen this amount...

Smallguy

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2014, 12:19:24 PM »

Hey Hanna,

You're right. I will stop talking about him and he's not important. Just that whenever someone mentions apoth/sysop, they stir some resentment. First of all, he scammed people to go to India for LL so he can earn commission (I'm not going into detail of how he specially promote certain doctors on his website). Every time I look at my leg discrepancy, the scars, and the bone pre-consolidation I feel resentment.

Secondly, last year, 10 minutes before being banned from old forum , Apoth played god with me. He pretended to be a poor kid from Vietnam asking me for donation. He texted me in Vietnamese and already I know he's a faker (a white man pretending to be Asian). I can't read any languages beside English unfortunately. And he thinks this is funny.

Thirdly, he edited my diary and my posts... including other Sarin's patients to make it appears that we are saying what we really didn't say... to make it sound funny and for whatever purpose that serves him.

And after my ex dumped me, I suffer from depression. So when these words mix together... old forum /Apoth/Sysop/India/Ex GF...I feel resentment. Well, that's my story. I feel no jealously of Apoth/Sysop. If you meet him in person, there's nothing to be jealous about really.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 12:23:26 PM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

somecm

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2014, 01:43:52 PM »

When I was in Germany, I saw the girl who did almost 20cm in two LLs. She looked really fine for me, I would never say she had LL However all the treatment would have taken about 4-5 years for both LL..
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 01:47:01 PM by somecm »

jerry

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2014, 02:17:40 PM »

Hey Hanna,

You're right. I will stop talking about him and he's not important. Just that whenever someone mentions apoth/sysop, they stir some resentment. First of all, he scammed people to go to India for LL so he can earn commission (I'm not going into detail of how he specially promote certain doctors on his website). Every time I look at my leg discrepancy, the scars, and the bone pre-consolidation I feel resentment.

Secondly, last year, 10 minutes before being banned from old forum , Apoth played god with me. He pretended to be a poor kid from Vietnam asking me for donation. He texted me in Vietnamese and already I know he's a faker (a white man pretending to be Asian). I can't read any languages beside English unfortunately. And he thinks this is funny.

Thirdly, he edited my diary and my posts... including other Sarin's patients to make it appears that we are saying what we really didn't say... to make it sound funny and for whatever purpose that serves him.

And after my ex dumped me, I suffer from depression. So when these words mix together... old forum /Apoth/Sysop/India/Ex GF...I feel resentment. Well, that's my story. I feel no jealously of Apoth/Sysop. If you meet him in person, there's nothing to be jealous about really.

He just took Rgkey post and rename it to a new thread calling people  s, so people think Rgkey was insulting others.  Wtf.   That's not cool.   

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2014, 04:09:30 PM »

What does Rgkey have to say about this?
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

mediocre

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2014, 08:02:40 PM »

This Sysop/Apo has some serious personality disorder, bordering to psychosis (symptoms of hallucination or delusion, outside of reality) even.

The Cruella de Vil of CLL.

Carter

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2014, 12:38:29 PM »

What does Rgkey have to say about this?

Rgkey confirmed he never called anyone an a**hole or  s.   The dckhead Sysop took Rgkey post, create a new thread and wrote a new title.  Then it look like Rgkey was the one who started the thread.   

Blackhawk

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2014, 03:51:40 PM »

You can't trust anything on that site anymore.  Even the honest members sometimes have their posts and diaries corrupted by Apo/SysOp.

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2014, 06:47:10 PM »

say what?? why?? im lost?????

Rgkey
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

Moubgf

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2014, 06:51:55 PM »

say what?? why?? im lost?????

Rgkey

He don't care about you and only wants money in order to support is own journey "LL" .

RGKEY

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2014, 06:58:25 PM »

let me just repeat my self.

We are all brothers and sisters here, all LLers or future LLers!!! here in this forum or over there in old forum  or in the future some old forum I don't know. I really just want to help the LL community by sharing my experience and knowledge. I have no interest in who is right or who is wrong or who owns what. I don't have any problems with anyone, only one guy in this forum had big issues with me but im glad that conversation is over)))) Peace and love to all my brothers and sisters!

Rgkey
RGKEY 2.0

Blackhawk

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2014, 08:44:40 PM »

We are all brothers and sisters here, all LLers or future LLers!!! here in this forum or over there in old forum  or in the future some old forum I don't know. I really just want to help the LL community by sharing my experience and knowledge. I have no interest in who is right or who is wrong or who owns what. I don't have any problems with anyone, only one guy in this forum had big issues with me but im glad that conversation is over)))) Peace and love to all my brothers and sisters!

Rgkey

We are all brothers and sisters in this forum.

The old forum there's only big brother who wants to get paid.  There is a lot of evidence to support this.

I'm glad you are here RGKEY.  Your story here won't be edited or deleted here because there isn't a big brother on this forum trying to profit off of deceiving LL'ers.

Orlando

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2014, 09:35:32 PM »

Rgkey

I don't have issues with you, it's in the past and finished.   Welcome Rgkey.  8)

I want to make general comments.

LL Forum exist precisely for LLers to have a real community without corruption , egomaniacs and dictatorship.     

old forum  is not a community, it's  one person's playground where he can hid patients diaries away and disable PM for most members 

You cannot call somebody a brother if they SELL OUT.   I'm talking about those so called respected old forum  veterans  known as Crazy6, Sweden, Tall and Apotheosis.  who abuse the people trust to shill for various doctors. 

mediocre

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2014, 12:10:58 AM »

I was just reading Apo/Sysop's replies on the accusations about old forum  (about censorship, about Phantom, about Sysop's visit to India).

Did he mention about why he didn't disclose Apo and Sysop are the same?

Smallguy

« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2014, 01:50:06 AM »

Did he mention about why he didn't disclose Apo and Sysop are the same?

Nope, I couldn't find that part neither.

But let me be in his shoes for a moment.

I guess when you come to the guesthouse, walk into every single room and tell everyone there that you are both Apoth & Sysop from old forum  and that your real name is sysop. And everyone knows you by Apoth/Sysop/sysop, then it's really hard to refute that claim.. especially when it's his words against 20 other patients who doesn't know him, who has no qualms against him, who are only there for LL, and who doesn't care about his drama vs. Sarin. It's going to be tough and I guess he knows his priority, which is to defend the fact that he was con artist first.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 02:16:40 AM by Smallguy »

mediocre

« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2014, 03:10:58 AM »

Dr Betz even posted here that Apo / sysop are the same.

Nope, I couldn't find that part neither.

But let me be in his shoes for a moment.

I guess when you come to the guesthouse, walk into every single room and tell everyone there that you are both Apoth & Sysop from old forum  and that your real name is sysop. And everyone knows you by Apoth/Sysop/sysop, then it's really hard to refute that claim.. especially when it's his words against 20 other patients who doesn't know him, who has no qualms against him, who are only there for LL, and who doesn't care about his drama vs. Sarin. It's going to be tough and I guess he knows his priority, which is to defend the fact that he was con artist first.

RGKEY

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2014, 06:00:49 AM »

Thank you very much Mediocre and orlandoflorida for your welcoming words)))) And orlandoflorida I'm sorry I never meant to piss you off. You know some times brothers fight lol but they make up))

Now at the last stage of my LL I have a lot of experience and knowledge that I'm willing to share to help others. Specially now that I have all the time in the world to do it. After I go back home I'm not sure Ill be able to come to the forums as often as I do now.

Rgkey
RGKEY 2.0

mediocre

« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2014, 06:08:26 AM »

Ah... You two, so sweet.

And orlandoflorida I'm sorry I never meant to piss you off. You know some times brothers fight lol but they make

smitty

• Visitor
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2014, 01:52:09 PM »

Thank you very much Mediocre and orlandoflorida for your welcoming words)))) And orlandoflorida I'm sorry I never meant to piss you off. You know some times brothers fight lol but they make up))

Now at the last stage of my LL I have a lot of experience and knowledge that I'm willing to share to help others. Specially now that I have all the time in the world to do it. After I go back home I'm not sure Ill be able to come to the forums as often as I do now.

Rgkey

Thanks for sharing your experience RGkey. Your approach Brother to Brother in LL community touched me.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up