Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So where do we stand?  (Read 5571 times)

Moubgf

So where do we stand?
« on: December 24, 2013, 09:32:32 AM »

Okay guys, I will start off by: I remember the awarness of height and all that jada jada in 2011 and it was a smack in the face.

And i remember finding old forum  2011-2012. That gave me light at the end of the tunnel i have every since then already seen myself as the taller version of myself in my head. So i read alot of the diaries and got alot of questions answered, and this seemed to be a plausible idea to begin to construct my journey. I remember that Dr.sarin and all those doctors being exposed today. Was just coming up in the community. It was the time of : "6'0foot+" indian guy who went to dr.sarin" People will remember what ERA im talking about.

And i came back maybe 2 months ago and found out that sysop and apotheosis are a FKING FRAUD. And all the so called Trustable doctors are all money hookers and don't give a fk about your operation at all.

So now im sitting here feeling kind of lost like this all is just a scam and i will have to revaluate and come to terms that this is the height that i will have for the rest of my life.

So my question is to you guys.

Is there a Doctor and if so WHO and with what method will he be using. See im not asking for some doctors here and there. I am asking for THE doctor that will get the job done. Thank you very much and merry christmas.  8) 8)

Muse

Re: So where do we stand?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 10:39:39 AM »

So my question is to you guys.

Is there a Doctor and if so WHO and with what method will he be using. See im not asking for some doctors here and there. I am asking for THE doctor that will get the job done. Thank you very much and merry christmas.  8) 8)

That's an interesting question, here's my opinion.

1) Read These Threads so you understand the options available

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?board=6.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?board=4.0

2) Then evaluate your budget and time, what are you able to afford and how long can you take time off ? 

Here's several options, depending on price and technique.

If you can spend around 100k, you are looking at internal technique with Dr Guichet, Dr Paley etc

If you can spend around 40k, you are looking at  Doctors who provide LATN techniques, that includes Dr Xia, Dr Donghoon etc. 

Others in this price range are Dr Salameh, Dr Jamal etc who have their own devices.

If you can spend around 20k, you are looking at India or Russia Doctors who provide external/LON techniques.   

There are many Doctors (estimated around 20) listed in our Directory List, so it's worth evaluating all of them.  They all offer difference options in technique, pricing, accommodation and recovery.   

Only you can really decide who's is the most suitable for your own situation.

3) Consult Several Doctors

Book a Consultation with the Doctors, talk to their patients and staff, checkout the facility. 

=================

Why I advocate this research/decision making process

- You'll be in a much better position to determine who is "THE" Doctor going through this process from first hand self knowledge. 

- Don't listen to some random guy on the internet, wire the money to a Doctor you never even met and leave yourself with no options but to do it.

- You'll be the one spending ten of thousands and months crippled, alot of pain/recovery, so it's best to do the due diligence. If you are serious enough to do LL, then this process is a minor step in the journey.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 11:09:52 AM by Dameon »

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 02:48:39 PM »

The doctors at the Beijing Institute of External Fixation were THE doctors for me, and I can say that from experience, not just from what others have said.  They did a good job on my legs, and they don't charge extra to fix complications.

But there are a lot of good doctors out there getting positive reviews from their patients.  I think you're overreacting to the SysOp Betz/Sarin/Sringari debacle.

Generic

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 04:52:07 PM »

I'd like to go with Dr Guichet in Milan but really wish he'd use Precice to get some practise and confidence in it. I'm not a fan of twisting the distraction site with Albizza while lengthening as I think it will disrupt the callous formation when compared to the simpler elongation process of the Precice (this is just my thoughts).

I'm from London and was thinking of training on isokinetic equipment regardless, that way I'd be prepared Guichet style  :)
Please note I'm not the real Slim Shady or Sysop!

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 05:11:47 PM »

The doctors at the Beijing Institute of External Fixation were THE doctors for me, and I can say that from experience, not just from what others have said.  They did a good job on my legs, and they don't charge extra to fix complications.

But there are a lot of good doctors out there getting positive reviews from their patients.  I think you're overreacting to the SysOp Betz/Sarin/Sringari debacle.

what about those patients who got f**ked by these doctors .... i don't know about betz but sarin and sringari are not at all qualified to do Limb Lengthening and i can prove it , and SysOp knowingly promoted them to scratch some money .

im not trying to be rude to you MDOW , but you have no idea how many people got f**ked by Dr Sarin .
i should be happy that i did LL but no, i was depressed for a long time thinking i m f**ked .

I appreciate what Dameon is trying to do is make people aware about the misslead information by these  s , he emphasized on the aspect of how to finally have a good CLL result so that everyone is happy.

In short , he is saving people's Life for free and SysOp is f**king people's Life money ..!!

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 05:47:11 PM »

what about those patients who got f**ked by these doctors .... i don't know about betz but sarin and sringari are not at all qualified to do Limb Lengthening and i can prove it , and SysOp knowingly promoted them to scratch some money .

im not trying to be rude to you MDOW , but you have no idea how many people got f**ked by Dr Sarin .
i should be happy that i did LL but no, i was depressed for a long time thinking i m f**ked .

I appreciate what Dameon is trying to do is make people aware about the misslead information by these  s , he emphasized on the aspect of how to finally have a good CLL result so that everyone is happy.

In short , he is saving people's Life for free and SysOp is f**king people's Life money ..!!

No offense taken at all.  I don't read old forum  so I may be uninformed about the amount of complications in India.  It's true that I don't know how many people have had their legs ruined by Dr. Sarin.  I know Sweden has his complaints, but in my opinion he's making a bigger deal than necessary out of issues that will either get better over time (ballerina foot) or aren't issues at all (the C cut).

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 08:38:50 PM »

Regarding India, there are many more cosmetic surgeons to go to as an alternative to Dr. Sarin or Dr. Sringari who will do externals or LON/LATN. I am going to be in New Delhi soon and will bring my findings and consultation results to this forum.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Sweden

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 01:56:47 AM »

No offense taken at all.  I don't read old forum  so I may be uninformed about the amount of complications in India.  It's true that I don't know how many people have had their legs ruined by Dr. Sarin.  I know Sweden has his complaints, but in my opinion he's making a bigger deal than necessary out of issues that will either get better over time (ballerina foot) or aren't issues at all (the C cut).

The ballerina is terrible and could have been avoided.
It is much better now but far from okey.

I don't complain about the C-cut.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up