Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 25000 EUROS , WHATS THE BEST OPTION?  (Read 10862 times)

KrP1

25000 EUROS , WHATS THE BEST OPTION?
« on: December 31, 2013, 08:30:49 PM »

Hello , I have 25.000 euros , i think that beijin is the best option with this money, is there any best?  i go for 8cm , my height now is 165cm and im male

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: 25000 EUROS , WHATS THE BEST OPTION?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 08:36:29 PM »

I think you can afford Beijing with that money. That would be a good option as they probably do more cosmetic lengthenings than anywhere else in the world and you get a safe place with caretakers to look out for you.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 09:08:30 PM »

Dr. Peng will do a good job on your legs in Beijing.

Dr. Salameh might also be a good choice though, and you wouldn't have to go to filthy Beijing.  I was lucky to have gone in 2007 when they were restricting cars and factories to clean up the air for the 2008 Summer Olympics.  When I went back in December 2008 the air pollution was so bad it literally made me sick.

KrP1

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 04:39:51 PM »

Hello and sorry for my bad english ,  who is doctor Peng? I read about doctor Xia in beijin but not about doctor Peng, is a good surgeon? is acomodation included with him? and the Price?

The problem with Salameh is that i only have 25.000 euros for all, surgery and acomodation, the surgery with Dr Salameh cost 25.000 euros but acomodation and another surgery if there are problems arent included. thats what i know. Thank you
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:26:51 PM by Admin »

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 04:53:29 PM »

Dr. Xia is too old to do the surgery anymore.  The surgeon at the Beijing institute of External Fixation is Dr. Peng now.

Muse

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 11:34:09 AM »

You can afford (in no particular order)

Indian and Russia Doctors
Dr Peng (China)
Dr Salameh (Germany)

If you save more, Dr Jamal is around 29k Euros.   

As always, my suggestion is save a few thousands more to travel around to visit a few Doctors for consultation first, that way you know the various options better before making a decision.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 12:26:51 PM »

With 25,000 Euros, you can also afford LON in Turkey. It would cost somewhere around €20,000-25,000 plus accomodation. Close to China prices; but better hospital conditions.

iwanttobetall

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 07:31:09 PM »

Personally as a Chinese and have seen a lot of bad news about Beijing, I'd probably gonna go with Dr. Salameh... He replies incredibly fast and patient, and seems to be really responsible to his customers.

Was definitely considering Jamal, however he raised he's price.

somecm

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 08:12:59 PM »

Personally as a Chinese and have seen a lot of bad news about Beijing, I'd probably gonna go with Dr. Salameh... He replies incredibly fast and patient, and seems to be really responsible to his customers.

Did he raise?
How much is now?

iwanttobetall

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 09:11:59 PM »

Did he raise?
How much is now?

Add 4000 EUR to the pre-operative deposit (and non-refundable), and all other fees (accommodation and extra cm) stay the same number with ALL USD changes to EUR.

KrP1

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2014, 03:47:37 PM »

I have read this about Dr.Jamal :

2) What is the estimated total cost, including post-op treatments, stay, medications, physiotherapy? Are unscheduled surgeries covered and How much does a consultation cost?

The consultation is free of charge. There may be some low costs associated with examination (X-ray, CT, etc)

The total cost of the lengthening program since May 2013 takes into account a stay of a patient in the Ukraine for three months. 90-100 days - this is the time period for conducting a surgery and lengthening of femurs or tibias to the optimum length. The optimum length refers to the lengthening when muscles, tendons, and nerves are adapted sufficiently well to the new state of tension. It is 7.0 cm for femurs and 4.5-5.0 cm for tibias.

The total cost of the lengthening program (TCLP) is 39 000,00 USD, the same as for femurs and for  tibias ( since May 2013).  (Lengthening more than the optimum length increases the time period of lengthening and restoration.  In this case it is necessary to adjust additional costs of the program of lengthening.)

This cost includes the cost of surgeries and a stay of a patient  in hospital for the necessary term (as a rule 2-3 days), and also the cost of a surgery and a stay in hospital for the removal of devices (in 1 - 1.5 years after the beginning of lengthening).

The cost of  the lease of apartments during the stay for the period of the lengthening is not includes in TCLP. Assistant can help to lease suitable apartment. /Cost of comfortable apartments is around  1000 USD per month. Additional costs may be associated with a broker service for searching for an apartment - usually half the monthly cost, single payment/.

The costs for unscheduled surgery are covered.

-He only do 4.5 to  5 cm on tibias , and the Price doesnt cober the stay for the period of the lengthening, so the Price will rise up a lot more than 25.000 euros

-Dr salameh doesnt cober the stay period of the lengthening and if there are any problems and you need another operation you will pay more . so it cost a lot more than 25.000 euros

KrP1

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2014, 03:48:50 PM »

what bad news have you seen?

iwanttobetall

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2014, 12:35:55 AM »

what bad news have you seen?

There was a Chinese girl who did LL with them but failed, and when someone interviewed her she said that they threatened her: if she say something bad about them they were not gonna cure her.

This has been a while though. Probably more than 10 years when the girl did LL...

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2014, 01:19:54 AM »

Was this a domestic Chinese patient?  In 2007 they were scared of having conflicts with foreigners, so much so that one guy used his status as U.S. Army Reservist to bully them into letting him out of a contract he'd signed with them.  Legally he was 100% wrong and in breach of contract, but he got his superior officer to write a letter for him which scared Wang Bei off.

iwanttobetall

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2014, 04:49:27 AM »

Was this a domestic Chinese patient?  In 2007 they were scared of having conflicts with foreigners, so much so that one guy used his status as U.S. Army Reservist to bully them into letting him out of a contract he'd signed with them.  Legally he was 100% wrong and in breach of contract, but he got his superior officer to write a letter for him which scared Wang Bei off.

Yes she was a domestic patient.

iwanttobetall

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 05:00:48 AM »

Has anyone ever considered Dr. Bai He-Long, the creator of Micro-Wound?

He may not be popular to foreigners because most of his customers are Chinese domestic.

I just talked to him few hours ago on phone, he answered ALL calls by himself and I feel like he is a genuine person.

He asked my height (170.2 cm), and he tried to discourage me from doing the surgery. His cost is about 8,000 USD with accommodation (*he doesn't differentiate foreigners and domestic), but how many cm you should grow is totally determined by him. He told me he won't raise the price because he is really disgusted by all doctors (I think he meant Xia, lol) becoming so greedy using the "cosmetic" reason.

I am considering him (but probably not because he said according to my height he'll probably only let me go with 6 cm), and if anyone wants to go I can be your interpreter XD

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 05:08:08 AM »

I'm confused about the various reports about the pricing coming from Dr. Bai's hospital. Some are still reporting the price that you listed ($8,000) and others are reporting that they're getting price estimates of over $30,000.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

iwanttobetall

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2014, 05:16:31 AM »

I'm confused about the various reports about the pricing coming from Dr. Bai's hospital. Some are still reporting the price that you listed ($8,000) and others are reporting that they're getting price estimates of over $30,000.

It probably depends. He told me that all reservations should be made by calling him directly (I assume this is the case if you speak Chinese). And he told me it's around 40,000 - 50,000 rmb. Again I told him I am a Taiwanese, so he probably recognizes me as domestic - which is unlike Beijing which recognizes Hong-Kong and Taiwanese as foreigner.

This price is really attractive to me... and it even saves me money to do second time lengthening if I do 6-8 cm tibias.

Do they have an English website?

iwanttobetall

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 07:54:14 AM »

I have confirmed that for foreigners, they charge 35,000 USD for operation only. What a difference...
Pages: [1]   Go Up