Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Height In Different Countries  (Read 16162 times)

ChrisIsaak

Height In Different Countries
« on: January 10, 2014, 08:49:37 PM »

Two of the dearest nurses here are 5'8 (173 cm). It's amazing how tall they look. 173 cm is indeed tall for a woman, with many famous actresses/singers also at that height, Rihanna for instance. No matter what people think, I believe it's going to be a very good height for me. I probably wouln't consider doing LL if I was 173 cm to begin with.

I'm undecided between the opportunity cost of a second LL OR building an amazing body (like Mark Wahlberg) at 173 cm. Even Jason Statham is 175 cm (5'9), not tall, but very good physique. What do you think?

jenslarsen

• Visitor
Re: Height In Different Countries
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 09:22:15 PM »

Two of the dearest nurses here are 5'8 (173 cm). It's amazing how tall they look. 173 cm is indeed tall for a woman, with many famous actresses/singers also at that height, Rihanna for instance. No matter what people think, I believe it's going to be a very good height for me. I probably wouln't consider doing LL if I was 173 cm to begin with.

I'm undecided between the opportunity cost of a second LL OR building an amazing body (like Mark Wahlberg) at 173 cm. Even Jason Statham is 175 cm (5'9), not tall, but very good physique. What do you think?

5'8 is tall for women most places, but not everywhere. Here in Scandinavia it's a VERY common and average-tallish female height. A woman typically has to be at least 5'9 to be considered tall. I think 5'8 for a guy is a decent height, but mostly if you live somewhere women are shorter than here. Thankfully that's the case almost anywhere. You'll also avoid trouble with obvious disproportion by not lengthening further than that.

About the physique, I don't know. Can't hurt anyway?

Adriano

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 10:42:55 PM »

Not sure why ppl start talking about scandavvian countries when you clearly don't leave there.

At 5'8 height is not a problem in your life at all. At this height you r taller than most women (more than 80% of them)

Yes you will b shorter than the average man but the average man wont tower you. You can get LL to be average at 5'8 but if you really think LL will solve your problems like improving your career or make women like you more then you have a problem.

I will be around 5'8 after my first LL and the only reason I will have a 2nd LL will be to get proportion between my legs so I can wear shorts and etc. Its not just about proportions between lower and upper body if you know what I mean

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 10:55:59 PM »

Adriano,

We're on the same page, my friend. I didn't bring up Scandinavia, jenslarsen did. I hail him and his master race  8)  Unfortunately my ancestors weren't the Vikings. 173 is a very, very good height for me, I really do think that I'll be very happy with it and won't need anymore.

Where are you from? You don't sound like a native English speaker.

jenslarsen

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 12:56:33 AM »

Not sure why ppl start talking about scandavvian countries when you clearly don't leave there.

Just mentioning it as a curiosity. It's the same or taller for Germany or the Netherlands. Chris said 5'8" is tall for a woman, so I just had to point out that while that is a true statement for the most part, it's not valid all over the globe. Anyways, in Turkey it certainly is!

Jenslarsen, what would you consider to be "tall" and "average" where you live?

You can just add one or two inches from the US/UK averages basically.

Average for young women is 167/168 cm (5'6"+). Average for young men is 181/182 cm (almost 6'0"). I consider "average" in general to be anyone around ±2 inches from the average.

I consider 5'9"+ for women "tall" because that's where that height becomes more common for men than women. Over 5'11" is very tall.

The other way around, anything under 5'9" is "short" for a guy here. 5'7" and under is definitely short, only around 5% of men are shorter than that height (mine).

Sorry for the off topic "fun facts" about my way too tall country :P Back to you, Chris.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 01:02:49 AM by jenslarsen »

Adriano

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 02:52:39 AM »

JS

I agree with you about the average for young women.

I live in Australia and although they say the average for a woman is 5'4 (my height), I find that I am shorter than the average young woman without my lifts. with my lifts on I stand as tall at a 5'5.5 tall person and I feel that at that height I am a tiny bit shorter than the average girl.

Clearly the average is 5'6 for young girls (16-25 yrs old).

for guys its really hard to tell cos they all tower me but the average again is higher than the quoted 5'10. It could well be 6'0 but it definitely 5'11+

I am obviously talking about caucasians  cos Asians bring these averages down and there are lots of them here.

Smallguy

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 07:42:23 AM »

Hey, I read you live in Vancouver? Anyway, I've never been there. Maybe I'll visit one day, and try to live there if I like it. But I'd like to know your thoughts on what the dating life could possibly be like for a 5'7" (170-172 cm) quite good looking late 20s Scandinavian guy (blond hair, blue eyes) there? Will the dating pool be acceptably big, you think?

I've read it's got a huge Asian population and I often like those women.. And what about the similarly petite Latinas? There are so very very few of those girls where I live, mostly tall/big Scandi girls where the mutual sexual interest often is nonexistent..

Hey Jen,

Your dating pool is quite good here in Vancouver.

Vancouver is one of the nicer city to live with moderate temperature. We have the mountain to the north and the sea to the west. We have one of the best skiing resorts in the world, lovely beaches and beautiful sunset scenery in the summer. There are many places to take your date here in Vancouver. You can take them to mountain to gaze at the star, walk along the lake or eat out at a variety of ethnic restaurants. Actually, I came back to Vancouver in a wheelchair and started walking without support in just 1 month.

If you like Asians or Latin Americans, that would be a bonus. A lot of family like to send their children here to study. If you come to downtown in the evening time, you will see mostly young people hanging out at night. If you like Japanese, that would also be a bonus. A lot of Japanese women dig white guys, especially the one with blond hair and blue eyes, because they wanted a Eurasian baby. So with equal quality in terms of height and attractiveness, your chance is much higher than Brunette, Asian or other Ethnic group.

Also a lot of girls here like to try new experience. The Canadian here would love to try a Northern European man. The Asians here are pretty much bored of the men from their own country so would like to try a blond hair and blue eyes man in his late twenties.

The only problem I see you coming here is Vancouver is quite an expensive city to live in. But that also means that only the wealthy can afford to live here, so the crime rate is relatively low compare to the USA or other Canadian cities. Hopefully, I won't get too much hatred from my fellow Asians after posting this comment.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 07:45:50 AM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

jenslarsen

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 10:57:45 AM »

Hey Jen,

Your dating pool is quite good here in Vancouver.

Vancouver is one of the nicer city to live with moderate temperature. We have the mountain to the north and the sea to the west. We have one of the best skiing resorts in the world, lovely beaches and beautiful sunset scenery in the summer. There are many places to take your date here in Vancouver. You can take them to mountain to gaze at the star, walk along the lake or eat out at a variety of ethnic restaurants. Actually, I came back to Vancouver in a wheelchair and started walking without support in just 1 month.

If you like Asians or Latin Americans, that would be a bonus. A lot of family like to send their children here to study. If you come to downtown in the evening time, you will see mostly young people hanging out at night. If you like Japanese, that would also be a bonus. A lot of Japanese women dig white guys, especially the one with blond hair and blue eyes, because they wanted a Eurasian baby. So with equal quality in terms of height and attractiveness, your chance is much higher than Brunette, Asian or other Ethnic group.

Also a lot of girls here like to try new experience. The Canadian here would love to try a Northern European man. The Asians here are pretty much bored of the men from their own country so would like to try a blond hair and blue eyes man in his late twenties.

The only problem I see you coming here is Vancouver is quite an expensive city to live in. But that also means that only the wealthy can afford to live here, so the crime rate is relatively low compare to the USA or other Canadian cities. Hopefully, I won't get too much hatred from my fellow Asians after posting this comment.

This was spun out of a PM message, so I hope it won't clutter up this diary thread that much (maybe admins want to move this if it's appropriate).

That sounds really nice though. I noticed it when I went to visit Asia, got attention just by walking by girls on the street, and I mostly didn't feel short either, felt amazing. By contrast I feel invisible at home. If even Asians living in a Western city will want a Nordic guy even though he's kinda short, that's really cool. And wow - Japanese! Here, the few Asian immigrants we have are mostly of Vietnamese or Philippine origin.. few Chinese and as far as I know almost no Japanese. I also get the impression that it's a beautiful city to live in. I've read that even the Caucasian height average in Canada is two inches less than here, that helps as well I guess. At least the female average will not be closing in on 5'7". About expensiveness, it can't possibly be more expensive than where I live now. Just to give you some numbers for perspective, a Big Mac costs almost $10 USD and the price for a beer when going out can be even more expensive than that. Just taking a cab home (let's say a 5 km drive) from a night out will often cost you more than $50 USD. Anyway, thanks man.

jenslarsen

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 04:54:03 PM »

So it actually sounds like my (love) life could be much better in a city like Vancouver. I'd much rather move abroad and restart my life than having to resort to LL, at least as a first option. I just want a decent selection of women to date when I get to my 30s, and not almost always be the shortest guy around, really.

Do you know how easy it is to get to know people if you're completely new in town and don't already know someone?

Smallguy

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 02:18:19 AM »

So it actually sounds like my (love) life could be much better in a city like Vancouver. I'd much rather move abroad and restart my life than having to resort to LL, at least as a first option. I just want a decent selection of women to date when I get to my 30s, and not almost always be the shortest guy around, really.

Do you know how easy it is to get to know people if you're completely new in town and don't already know someone?

You would be in the same boat with a lot of people. A lot of students like to come here for studying. And I believe that if you are a newcomer, it would be easier to meet people because you can use this as a pick-up line.

hmmm.. I don't know what advice to give you about your love life here in Vancouver. If you are hoping to move here because the average height is 2 inches less than Europe, then you will be in for a disappointment. That national height of Canada includes the immigrants and old people in the east. Plus, Vancouver is quite an expensive place to live compare to the rest of Canada, so the people who tend to live here are well-to-do, professional, doctors and taller people. So Vancouver also has a high percentage of young people compare to the rest of Canada, and young people are taller.

The average height among the white male population is 5'11 (6'0 for younger generation) and female is 5'9 (5'10 for younger generation). This is what you will see when you come to downtown, the westside, West Vancouver and North Vancouver... unfortunately :(

If you go for black women, then you will also be disappointed. Because there are no black women here. That's why 50 cents cancelled his concert here in Vancouver because he didn't feel comfortable here. Vancouver has no black.

Here is the plus. Vancouver has a lot of gay men. There is a sector in downtown that is dedicated for gay men, so your competition will be less.

However, if you go for Asian women. That would be a bonus. Asian women are more forgiving of a man's height than their white counterpart. Plus Asian women tend to preserve their youth much longer than white women. And you are looking for a woman around your age? Here is my experience with Asian women.

1. Japanese women - similar to what you see in Samurai movies. Cold and not very articulate. I never had a good conversation with a Japanese girl before. But they are good cook, very obedient and do what you tell them.. *wink wink* if you know what I mean.

2. Korean women - generally attractive because appearance is a big thing in their culture. Plus, they are sensible and some have good personality. On the downside, you will have to compete with the Korean men whose average height is 5'9 and above.

3. Chinese women - very few who are attractive here.

4. Vietnamese women - a lot who are 1st generation Canadian who were born and grew up in Canada, like me. So it will be easier to talk to. I know a viet girl at the gym who only talks to white guy. I'm also Viet but she doesn't talk to me.

5. Philipino - not attractive

Even before LL at 5'6, I had my own set of adventures. So I think being 5'6 didn't really hold me back that much from finding a girlfriend. Even when I came to India, I showed all the patients the picture of my ex, and they all thought she was hot. I had a few.

People living in Vancouver enjoys the active life of being outside. It doesn't snow that much here and the heat is never frying hot in the summertime. There is always some sort of events or activities you can attend to when you go outside.

And I always have some sort of romantic encounter when I go out. When I was studying for my exam the other day at the central library, a Canadian University woman came and sat in front of me. Then she proceeds to caress my bare-feet with hers. It felt like sex. Unfortunately, my exam was on that day so I had to excuse myself.

Then the first time I went to the club (back from India), I met three Russian siberian who looked like me. We had a good conversations. Then they ask if they can visit my house. I couldn't get started that night, so I told them I will meet them in the morning :(

Unfortunately, I'm the wrong guy to give you any advice about your love life. My interest for girls have been depleted these days. I'm only looking forward to LL. Even at the gym, I get really annoyed when an attractive woman stands in front of me when I'm doing weight lifting in front of the mirror. Women are like flies, both at the gym and at work. I try to avoid them and deal with them less as much as possible.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

OldieButGoldie

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2014, 02:56:31 AM »

Hey smallguy,
Is there a diary of your LL in India?
OBG
P.s.: love your description of Vancouver. Makes me wanna move there... ;)

Blackhawk

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2014, 05:12:29 AM »

Hey OBG,

He had a diary on the old forum.  His username was Colinthesmall.

I don't know if it is still there because I am not part of the exclusive certified member club.

I grew up about 3 hours from Vancouver.  It's a nice city.

Smallguy

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2014, 07:19:50 AM »

Hey OBG,

He had a diary on the old forum.  His username was Colinthesmall.

I don't know if it is still there because I am not part of the exclusive certified member club.

I grew up about 3 hours from Vancouver.  It's a nice city.

Thanks. My diary was deleted. If there is a show of interest, then I can rewrite it here... including my sexual conquest and failure :) being at 5'6

OldieButGoldie

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2014, 08:42:27 AM »

Thanks. My diary was deleted. If there is a show of interest, then I can rewrite it here... including my sexual conquest and failure :) being at 5'6

I am interested for the simple fact that you are planning a second LL in late 2014 although you just had LL in 2013.
When did you have your surgery?

Oh, and of course I wanna hear about the sexual conquest and failure... ;D

jenslarsen

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2014, 10:36:44 AM »

hmmm.. I don't know what advice to give you about your love life here in Vancouver. If you are hoping to move here because the average height is 2 inches less than Europe, then you will be in for a disappointment. That national height of Canada includes the immigrants and old people in the east. Plus, Vancouver is quite an expensive place to live compare to the rest of Canada, so the people who tend to live here are well-to-do, professional, doctors and taller people. So Vancouver also has a high percentage of young people compare to the rest of Canada, and young people are taller.

The average height among the white male population is 5'11 (6'0 for younger generation) and female is 5'9 (5'10 for younger generation). This is what you will see when you come to downtown, the westside, West Vancouver and North Vancouver... unfortunately :(

Heh, seems like you can't really escape those tall people anymore unless you go to Asia or Latin America or something. But I'll probably just be content with being a place where not almost all women are between 5'4" and 5'8". Only around 10% of women are below 5'3" here, but in any place with a significant Asian population that figure would increase a lot, at least doubling my dating pool.

The women you had success with at 5'6", were they Asian or also white/other ethnicities?

Thanks again.

Adriano

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 02:26:21 PM »

Sorry guys but this idea of moving to a country where women are shorter is just really stupid.

how can anyone leave their family, friends and a career, basically everything, just so they can increase their dating pool?

Come on guys lets get back to reality.

Blackhawk

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2014, 03:17:00 PM »

I don't think it's a stupid idea.  You can still progress in your career, get valuable experience, make new friends and you can visit your family a couple times a year. 

It's not like you're trading everything just so you can have more women.

Claude

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2014, 07:35:53 PM »

I agree its not stupid, it depends on why you do it.
If you want a new experience, meet new people, a new girlfriend/wife i dont see how it could be stupid.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 11:22:20 PM »

My family is south asian and I'm 167 cm (5' 5 3/4") and I'm the tallest one in a family of 6+ LOL.  ;D  I enjoy hanging out with them because it makes me feel so tall.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2014, 11:46:02 PM »

I got the raw end of the deal in the height genetics card. All my half-siblings are much taller than me and it makes going to social gatherings with them tough because there's always some assclown who has to point out the obvious.

Oldest half-brother: 6'1
Next oldest half-brother: 6'3
Younger half-brother: 6'2
Oldest half-sister: 5'9
Next oldest half-sister: 5'10
Me: 5'5

Their mother was 5'11 and my mother is 5'0. Dammit dad.  :-\
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

BilateralDamage

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 12:09:20 AM »

That's rough.  :-\

Having friends that pointing out my lack of height was enough for me, I don't think I could handle it if I had my family pointing it out as well.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 12:18:40 AM »

That's rough.  :-\

Having friends that pointing out my lack of height was enough for me, I don't think I could handle it if I had my family pointing it out as well.

It can be a pain, but the worst of it comes from my mother. One would think that at 5'0 she'd be a bit more understanding, but she's the one making comments like 'you better marry a tall girl or my grandchildren will be midgets' or when she gets really mad at me deciding to disparage me for my height as her way of being insulting. With that behavior it's like she's asking me to put her in a home.

Jk about putting her in a home lol. But really, it's frustrating having a parent that gives you your genetics act like it's your fault.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ewt

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 01:10:34 AM »

I'm 5'7 the tallest in my family, but my cousins from my mother side is usually 5'9 to 5'10, it always make me jealous of their height

Smallguy

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 06:00:52 AM »

Heh, seems like you can't really escape those tall people anymore unless you go to Asia or Latin America or something. But I'll probably just be content with being a place where not almost all women are between 5'4" and 5'8". Only around 10% of women are below 5'3" here, but in any place with a significant Asian population that figure would increase a lot, at least doubling my dating pool.

The women you had success with at 5'6", were they Asian or also white/other ethnicities?

Thanks again.

Hey Jen,

Everyone's preference for girls changes over time. Our success is a reflection of where we spend the most time building our nest.

When I was a University student in Vancouver, my interest was white girl. My target was big, tall, beautiful, innocent, University white girl with shoulder length hair. I find white women attractive at that time because they have nice body. Unfortunately, I was also very inexperienced. So I ended up with only 3 girlfriends during my University years. One of them was really hot and beautiful. She worked at the gym. Loves to read and ride pony. She was 5'6. I can tell you right now Canadian women are very generous to short men. A lot of time, I find women who are a lot taller than me, but I can feel that she probably wouldn't mind my height. One time I was sitting in class, and there was this 5'11 brunette hottie sitting next to me and she was elbowing me and touching me. I was really nervous at that time.

My taste changes when Vancouver held the 2010 winter olympic. I went to this Korean drinking party and met a Korean female casanova (I was told). She was very good at making men fall in love with her. My Korean friend told me to be careful. But I didn't listen. Every night she would call me and we would chat for about an hour over the phone. She would say things like, my (insert my name). And I would fall for it. A month later, she went back to Korea and I was broken. Ever since then from 2010 to end of 2012, I have been finding Korean/Japanese women to bust. My number must of been in the 50s. I wished I had spent all those time wasted doing something productive with my life instead, like studying and saving up money for LL.

Vancouver is a very friendly city with nice weather. People like to be outside. Though it may be easier, I never use the internet for dating. I like things to be natural and unplanned. I would go to the coffee shop or hang out at the library to study. Another reason I choose these locations was my target was beautiful, young, innocent, student with shoulder's length hair.

Every once in a while in Vancouver, you would get a freebie, like a girl would just fall into you for sex. This happens to me at the club and sometime at the coffee shop. But I don't count these as successful conquest. My Italian roommate and I went to this Irish club in downtown. And there was this fairly attractive drunk brunette who was interested in my roommate (he was handsome). He wasn't interested so he passed her on to me. I said, I rather save myself for someone more challenging, so I also pass it on to the next guy. And he passed her on to some other guy.

When you meet women at the coffee shop or library, everything is about eye signal and body language. One time I met this girl at the coffee shop. She was looking over at me, and I return the glare but quickly look away when she noticed. Then she looked back at me and I smiled. She smiled. Then I proceed to walk up to her. We had a conversation. Then I suggest if she wants to go see a movie. She agreed. But when she got to my car, I asked if she wanted to see a movie at my home. She also agreed. I took her to my home and we had sex. Afterward I asked her, why she was so easy. She said, she doesn't know.

I was 5'6 during all these time and unattractive. I know guys who are attractive who would have a lot easier time with girls. Everything for me was about scheming, planning, preparation and strategizing.

So I think if you come to Vancouver, your chance should be okay too at 5'7. I think there should be someone for everyone. And the type of girl that you end up with will be depended on where you choose to build your nest.

Today, I was jogging at the gym. I plan on rewriting my LL diary sometime this weekend and posting it on this forum. Stay tune!

« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 06:08:57 AM by Smallguy »

Adriano

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2014, 08:22:09 AM »

Awesome post Small G

I think that there is something about you that girls like. Yes chicks might be forgiving of short guys in your city but I think its more likely that they see some thing about you that u haven't figured out.

You r also right about our taste for women changing over time.
I have always liked big booty chicks but now I'm kinda looking lot at the slim tall girls. Not sure if its to do with me spending so much time in LL forums. Maybe in my head I am already 6 inches taller and I have adjusted my taste for women.

I cant wait to do LL and cheat mother nature. Punch above my god given weight level and date girls who were never meant to be in  my dating pool.   

jenslarsen

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2014, 05:21:44 PM »

So I ended up with only 3 girlfriends during my University years. One of them was really hot and beautiful.

My number must of been in the 50s.

I was 5'6 during all these time and unattractive. I know guys who are attractive who would have a lot easier time with girls.

Are you serious? :o Have you slept with 50 women and had at least three girlfriends? I think that's really impressive regardless of height. I've been with WAY WAY fewer, but it's also because I haven't been too aggressive about pursuing. Maybe it'd be easier for me if there actually were a significant amount of Asian women here, like in Vancouver... I primarily want a serious relationship and not hookups though. I just know women abroad seem to give me much more attention without any effort from my part, and at home the short girls are in very short (he-he!) supply. Sounds like your height wasn't a big dating/sex life issue, at least, and I'm starting to wonder if mine is not either, at least if I go the right places. Well, obviously it IS an issue because most Scandinavian 5'5+ women here (at least 60%) probably wouldn't like my height, but if I gave it my all, I still wonder how well I would do. Guess it's time to try to forget about height for a while and really get out there to find out once and for all how much my height limits me. Personally I'd never even consider LL if I had gotten that many women. I'd be way more optimistic then.

Thanks again, it's always interesting to hear other guy's experiences!

Smallguy

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2014, 04:47:16 AM »

Awesome post Small G

I think that there is something about you that girls like. Yes chicks might be forgiving of short guys in your city but I think its more likely that they see some thing about you that u haven't figured out.

You r also right about our taste for women changing over time.
I have always liked big booty chicks but now I'm kinda looking lot at the slim tall girls. Not sure if its to do with me spending so much time in LL forums. Maybe in my head I am already 6 inches taller and I have adjusted my taste for women.

I cant wait to do LL and cheat mother nature. Punch above my god given weight level and date girls who were never meant to be in  my dating pool.   

Thanks for the compliment.

You should pursue your dream now that you are at your peak physical performance. If you're unlucky, you may not even walk after LL. And the procedure usually takes a toll on your mentality and body. I know a guy who developed a lot of wrinkles on his face after LL (or maybe he lied about his true age). So he certainly not improving his chance for girls.

Unless you are mentally handicap or very physically deformed, I believe anyone in this day and age can get girls if you are willing to put the time and effort into this activity.

Beside being 5'6 in a world of 5'11, I have many other physical defects. But had I allow those excuses to get the better part of me, then you wouldn't have experience any joy in your life. You have to make the best out of what little you got. That means dressing up professionally, be well-groomed and physically fit, and have a nice pleasant manner for a guy at 5'6.

From 2010, for me, a lot of time it was about scheming for sex. I never attract nobody. For example, I would try to get the number of contact up (like 2-3 girls per week at the coffee shop). Then if I lose one, I still have other contacts so I won't feel as bad. Because being rejected really takes a toll of your motivation. And of course, time is important. It's really bad if you waste your time of this one chick and nothing happens, that's like putting all your eggs into big basket. I would screen out my target through texting and meet only the one I feel is a good potential victim. To avoid wasting time I spend a lot of time screen and choosing my target and location of meeting. I would also some students to drive them home after a party. And the weather would be very cold and we would have this fare-well hug. After the hug, she would feel so warm, and then I ask, can we hug for a little bit longer? She agrees. Then I would kiss her neck like a vampire until she becomes all horny and can't refuse anymore. hehehe :)

Are you serious? :o Have you slept with 50 women and had at least three girlfriends? I think that's really impressive regardless of height. I've been with WAY WAY fewer, but it's also because I haven't been too aggressive about pursuing. Maybe it'd be easier for me if there actually were a significant amount of Asian women here, like in Vancouver... I primarily want a serious relationship and not hookups though. I just know women abroad seem to give me much more attention without any effort from my part, and at home the short girls are in very short (he-he!) supply. Sounds like your height wasn't a big dating/sex life issue, at least, and I'm starting to wonder if mine is not either, at least if I go the right places. Well, obviously it IS an issue because most Scandinavian 5'5+ women here (at least 60%) probably wouldn't like my height, but if I gave it my all, I still wonder how well I would do. Guess it's time to try to forget about height for a while and really get out there to find out once and for all how much my height limits me. Personally I'd never even consider LL if I had gotten that many women. I'd be way more optimistic then.

Thanks again, it's always interesting to hear other guy's experiences!

Oh yeah, women, especially the younger ones, don't like to be serious and be pursued aggressively. They like to have fun and experience life before settling down. That's why you will feel that you have better chance of having sex with a girl than having a serious relationship with her.

Actually, before I felt my height was a major obstacle with dating. But now that I'm 3 inches taller, I haven't met any girl for a year. So I really think, any 5'6 guy with normal intelligent and average looks can get girls if you're willing to put the time and effort into finding one. But of course, being in Vancouver where the average height is lower because of the majority Asian population here really helps too.

If you're interested, I can take a video of what downtown Vancouver looks like. Then you can have a feel for what this city is like.

Taller

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2014, 11:17:03 AM »

I got the raw end of the deal in the height genetics card. All my half-siblings are much taller than me and it makes going to social gatherings with them tough because there's always some assclown who has to point out the obvious.

Oldest half-brother: 6'1
Next oldest half-brother: 6'3
Younger half-brother: 6'2
Oldest half-sister: 5'9
Next oldest half-sister: 5'10
Me: 5'5

Their mother was 5'11 and my mother is 5'0. Dammit dad.  :-\

That's got to be annoying at best. I'm sorry, Kilo. What is your father's height? You may still carry tall genes and thus have tall children been though those genes weren't expressed in your own body.
Pages: [1]   Go Up