Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bigfaker has Surgery with Dr. Sringari  (Read 6732 times)

handy

Bigfaker has Surgery with Dr. Sringari
« on: January 12, 2014, 02:02:36 AM »

Bigfaker has been trying to hide who he had surgery with. Well Dee23 just let the cat out of the bag by asking if there was a party in Bigfakers room at the Sringari guest house and asked Sysop to cover his tracks. Check out the screen shot.

Adriano

Re: Bigfaker has Surgery with Dr. Sringari
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 02:23:21 AM »

I knew something was going on...

remember PHANTOM and what phantom turned out to be....

Now we have BIGFAKER....well put 1 and 2 together and its easy to see whats going on?

Syoup is letting Bigfaker say things about Dr Sarin without deleting them for a reason...

whatever the reason is, it is ultimately for Syop/Apo's own benefit.

atm I think they r trying to make Bigfaker out to be a trustworthy patient so old forum  members can trust his input when he starts destrying Dr Sarin as an option for LL.

Its all about channelling all patients to Dr Siringari.

Remember that no positive posts about Dr Sarin are allowed on old forum

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 04:14:29 AM »

Just to let you guys know, I'm 100% positive ShortBloke is SysOp's sock-puppet profile.

Taller

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 06:22:30 AM »

Just to let you guys know, I'm 100% positive ShortBloke is SysOp's sock-puppet profile.

Wow 100% is pretty damn certain. How are you so sure, Frank? This would sure be big news! It's crazy how desperate Sysop is getting, if this is true. I'm starting to think that he may have a serious mental problem. If he were to actually promote good doctors, then there would be absolutely no need to resort to shady advertisement and censorship. Positive results would be more than enough advertising for him. But since there aren't many positive results to speak of...

Let's just say things begin to make more sense.
People really need to know about this, but we can't just make these allegations without proof, or, as many have pointed out, we'll end up looking like a forum of crazy conspiracy theorists. So let's bring forth all the proof we possibly can and it will speak for itself!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 06:25:31 AM by Tall »

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 02:04:01 PM »

Wow 100% is pretty damn certain. How are you so sure, Frank? This would sure be big news! It's crazy how desperate Sysop is getting, if this is true. I'm starting to think that he may have a serious mental problem. If he were to actually promote good doctors, then there would be absolutely no need to resort to shady advertisement and censorship. Positive results would be more than enough advertising for him. But since there aren't many positive results to speak of...

Let's just say things begin to make more sense.
People really need to know about this, but we can't just make these allegations without proof, or, as many have pointed out, we'll end up looking like a forum of crazy conspiracy theorists. So let's bring forth all the proof we possibly can and it will speak for itself!

It's just a sixth sense I developed about 5 years ago when dealing with trolls on a social networking site. If I provide evidence, it will only give SysOp and Crazy+6 an opportunity to learn from their mistakes and make it more difficult for me to detect their future profiles.

I did, however, present evidence to 2 members of this forum and they both agreed SysOp is responsible for the profile.

Bigfaker

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 06:59:19 PM »

I knew something was going on...

remember PHANTOM and what phantom turned out to be....

Now we have BIGFAKER....well put 1 and 2 together and its easy to see whats going on?

Syoup is letting Bigfaker say things about Dr Sarin without deleting them for a reason...

whatever the reason is, it is ultimately for Syop/Apo's own benefit.

atm I think they r trying to make Bigfaker out to be a trustworthy patient so old forum  members can trust his input when he starts destrying Dr Sarin as an option for LL.

Its all about channelling all patients to Dr Siringari.

Remember that no positive posts about Dr Sarin are allowed on old forum

Wrooooooooooong, f*ckers!  :)

I have plenty of negative things to say about the Sringari experience thus far. Mostly about the nasty, sh!tty "Care Home", but about the doc himself? Jury's still out, for the most part. Getting used to the Indian Way after growing up with the bedside manner of many, many awesome docs in the US (just my experience, I know we have piece-of-s**t providers too...like one of my relatives) mosdef takes a lot of adjustment.

On the plus side, I personally have not had any major probs/complications, just pin cutting and some knee pain. These are worsening, so we'll see. The situation with the house is getting better, we are working to fix the pitiful food, but I doubt the disgustingly dirty conditions will improve any time soon. It's too much of a cultural divide....which in some ways means that I believe a lot of Western patients would not be thrilled about living here.

I was going to hit all of this eventually in my diary on Emm Emm Tee. SysOp may have let me say negative things about Sarin, but he also saw the claims Sarin made against him and Betz and left them intact (I was almost surprised). Like I said, I am pretty much SysOp neutral, but he has banned me before, so who knows if he will do it again if he don't like too much negative stuff about Sringari. Ashoka has certainly been critical and is yet unbanned, so I have hope.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 07:16:45 PM by Bigfaker »
Prev. Height: 5'-5.25"/165.7cm (Morn)
Ext.LON with Dr. Raj Sringari-Install: 12/17/13 * Lengthend: ~3"/7.6cm * Frm Rmvl 04/17/14
Diagnosd w/ Partial Non-Union: 02/09/16
Ankle Debridement Surg: 02/22/16...Rev. Nail/Bone Graft/Tenotomy-Loma Linda Med. Ctr: 05/12/16
Taylor Spatial Correction: 02/01/18

Bigfaker

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 07:19:10 PM »

Also, read my last post in ThePhantom's fake diary. Does THAT sound like I'm a Sringari shill??? For f*ck's sake.
Prev. Height: 5'-5.25"/165.7cm (Morn)
Ext.LON with Dr. Raj Sringari-Install: 12/17/13 * Lengthend: ~3"/7.6cm * Frm Rmvl 04/17/14
Diagnosd w/ Partial Non-Union: 02/09/16
Ankle Debridement Surg: 02/22/16...Rev. Nail/Bone Graft/Tenotomy-Loma Linda Med. Ctr: 05/12/16
Taylor Spatial Correction: 02/01/18

Claude

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 10:24:08 PM »

I think you are working with the FBI  8)
But i think that SysOp is dark vador too and i am 1000% sure

Taller

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 12:08:19 AM »

But i think that SysOp is dark vador too and i am 1000% sure

I too had my suspicions when I saw Apotheosis' mask in his trampoline video. But now that you've given us a percentage, I'm convinced that you can't be wrong!

Orlando

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2014, 06:24:05 PM »

SysOp may have let me say negative things about Sarin, but he also saw the claims Sarin made against him and Betz and left them intact (I was almost surprised). Like I said, I am pretty much SysOp neutral, but he has banned me before, so who knows if he will do it again if he don't like too much negative stuff about Sringari. Ashoka has certainly been critical and is yet unbanned, so I have hope.

Don't be silly, he is not going to ban anyone from Sringari guesthouse.  He need you guys more than you need him.   He's financially invested with your Doctor for god's sake.     Sringari patients are his meal ticket,  without you guys he wouldn't be able to lure more college kids to India for LL.   

His days of being a complete dictator are over.    The breaking point was banning of Sweden, a well known member.  In the past he could have got away with it,  but now there is a new forum.  Sweden came here and posted this,  that make more people lost trust and leave old forum

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=163.0   

Pages: [1]   Go Up