Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prof. Betz betzbone femur 5-7 cm 03.09.2015 please help! (Incomplete)  (Read 5447 times)

maxpower

• Visitor

Hey guys

I am supposed to do limblengthening femur internal with Prof. Betz in Germany and his so called betzbone at the 03.09. I would like to do 5-7cm. My hight always bodered me but I have to say eventhough it is porbably my greatest wish to gain a few cm I am fcking scared.

Does someboy have experices with doctor betz?
I am particulary interested in post lenghting recovery process. As I went through this forum and recogized that hardy anybody recovered fully and additionally without any complications. Why is that? I was told that with this method I dont have to worry to much...

I think I would cancel the appointment if I have proof that I could not go back to my life standart which I have now.

I saw X-rays form a guy which had removed the nail kid a while ago and his bones are looking realy wired. Well it healed but that shape of it is defenetly diffrent to a normal untouched femur bone is this normal??

After two weeks in hospital I am planing to go back to Switzerland and follow up with my studying. Did someboy ll durring its degree if so could you please tell me what you expirienced?

I am kind of freaking out not knowing how it will end eventually and I would realy like to know from veterans how they are doing these days.
Please give me some feedback I would realy appriciated it!!

Many many thanks.

coppkillr

Re: Prof. Betz betzbone femur 5-7 cm 03.09.2015 please help! (Incomplete)
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 05:02:22 PM »

Somehow the guys here think betz is Bad. Cannot aggree with that. I saw three patients doing well.
banned for blatantly lying that "pro betz diaries are deleted and Blocked often."    wrong,  Pro-Betz diaries are not deleted or blocked here, ever.

Overdozer

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 05:12:24 PM »

I am kind of freaking out not knowing how it will end eventually
Place your betz, ladies and gentlemen  8)
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Metanoia

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 03:35:11 PM »

Hello maxpower,

i can only warn you. If you go with Betz it's like a gamble. And in case something goes wrong Betz does not care about his patients. His complication rate is very high and he is famous for his carelessness as well as for his dishonesty and outright lying. You can still cancel your appointment. They will only keep 5% of the amount you have paid and i know a way how you might even get back that amount. Better look for an honest doctor instead. Or don't do it at all. Better have some fun with your time and money.
In the end it's your decision. But in case it goes wrong you won't have an excuse since you have been warned before. And there have been really nasty complications with Betz! And his behaviour in those cases was simply apalling. He doesn't behave like a normal human. I think the word inhumane is a good adjective for his behaviour.

Metanoia

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 03:40:33 PM »

I forgot to mention: The 3rd September will be the anniversary of the surgery of MasterHY. You should read his diary on the old forum! A very inauspicious date you have for your surgery.

drewicz

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 04:47:57 PM »

You was  at the KomfortKlinik before? It's on 5 floor. One of girls told me that she spoken someone who want this surgery, maybe it is You. :)
If You decided You are be probably in the same room as me, but only for two days, becouse i go to Elkie's house.

There is now 3 pacients of DR.Betz, and 4 in Elkie's House. Im also visit Elkie's House before my surgery, everyone are fine. When im was there 1 guy just end 10cm, two be at 3 cm, and one don't remember but probably 2cm.
I've 3 days clicking, and had my surgery at 21 august.
For now everything is fine. Little pain, sometimes wake up at the night (2-3 times) but it's normal. itching few times per day.
Dr.Betz visit us every 2-3 days.

If someone want i can put some photos of my legs, or food or room.

Metanoia

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 01:52:25 AM »

You was  at the KomfortKlinik before? It's on 5 floor. One of girls told me that she spoken someone who want this surgery, maybe it is You. :)
If You decided You are be probably in the same room as me, but only for two days, becouse i go to Elkie's house.

There is now 3 pacients of DR.Betz, and 4 in Elkie's House. Im also visit Elkie's House before my surgery, everyone are fine. When im was there 1 guy just end 10cm, two be at 3 cm, and one don't remember but probably 2cm.
I've 3 days clicking, and had my surgery at 21 august.
For now everything is fine. Little pain, sometimes wake up at the night (2-3 times) but it's normal. itching few times per day.
Dr.Betz visit us every 2-3 days.

If someone want i can put some photos of my legs, or food or room.

Hello drewicz,

i hope you are doing fine and i wish you good luck. It would be nice if you could post your x-rays. The rooms and food are uninteresting. Let me give you some advice since i know Dr. Betz very well:
You don't need to stay long at Elke's place. It's a waste of time and money. You can go home shortly after the hospital. You might want to do a few sessions physiotherapy to learn the exercises before you go home though.
In Poland you should contact a local doctor to check you regularly. Especially in case you have some problems it'll be important to have a doctor other than Betz in addition. The reason is Dr. Betz won't tell you the truth in case of a problem. Don't walk too much with those nails. There is no safety guarantee and all those cases with broken nails and screws should be warning enough. Don't trust Betz. He is full of lies.
Wishing you all the best.

maxpower

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 10:59:06 PM »

I canceled it. My frame of mind is just not in the right place for having a long exhausting journey.
Furthermore I am not 100% sure if it is necessary for me. So I guess I have to find out. If its gonna be I will know it but right now I cant say that I am fully into it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up