Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MakeMeTaller SysOp is having some troubles  (Read 19334 times)

PrettyTall

MakeMeTaller SysOp is having some troubles
« on: January 15, 2014, 11:12:16 PM »

So he besecly recives this from a patien's mom

My Son followed your personal recommendation on makemetaller and ended up suffering physical disabilities which are going to last the rest of his life, so I decided to make sure that you suffer the most severe consequences possible. I started by hiring a company to investigate you and obtain all of your personal information. I also hired an IT company to save all the information on makemetaller All the information from your usernames Sysop & Apotheosis along with all the information from patients of Dr. Amar Sarin were saved to separate files. I then had these files reviewed by an attorney and former Federal Prosecutor. Now that the reviews are complete I will be submitting this information to Federal law enforcement agencies in my home city of Washington D.C.

The United States Department of Justice headquarters is in Washington D.C. at 950 Pennsylvania Ave, they serve as the Governing body to the F.B.I. In addition to my own family there are numerous patient accounts on your website of appalling pain, suffering and physical disabilities caused by Dr. Amar Sarin. There is documentation of you personally recommending Dr. Amar Sarin, including his placement on your personal list of doctors that you recommend, and documentation of your own statements, and the statements of other patients, detailing your financial association with Dr. Amar Sarin. The U.S. Department of Justice has the authority to pursue serious civil fines and criminal charges for your direct involvement in the financial, mental and physical damage caused to patients. Your direct involvement through your personal recommendation on your website and the use of your personal finances to support Dr. Amar Sarin also applies to civil law suits filed by patients and their families. My family is pursuing this option with our attorney and we have encouraged other families to retain their own attorney’s and file civil law suits against you. Dr. Amar Sarin’s location in India allows him to avoid being sued in the United States. Withdrawing your recommendation of Dr. Amar Sarin on your website does not change past events, and does not allow you to avoid being sued or held liable in the United States.

The Internal Revenue Service headquarters is in Washington D.C. at 1111 Constitution Ave. Personally recommending Dr. Amar Sarin on your website while also having a financial interest in Dr. Amar Sarin that was not disclosed upfront to patients, and at the same time accepting donations of money from the general public through your website, is sure to draw the attention of the IRS. It’s not the amount of money involved, since the amount is relatively small, but the damage caused to people’s lives that is important.

The Federal Trade Commission headquarters is in Washington D.C. at 600 Pennsylvania Ave. Their job includes protecting patient safety by regulating medical information posted on the internet from businesses and/or websites registered in the United States. When an individual such as yourself gives medical advice and opinions through your own website, something you do on a daily basis, and does so without holding a medical license, you are in violation of U.S. Federal law. Each offense carries a civil fine up to $250,000. This law is very difficult to enforce because of the large number of websites and limited amount of people assigned to monitoring websites. Fortunately, when the information is brought to the Federal Trade Commission’s direct attention the law is strictly enforced.

Your personal agenda on makemetaller is a major reason why my Son is suffering in pain and why he will have life long physical disabilities. No other family should ever have to watch their child suffer because of another incompetent doctor made well known by you and your website. As long as you remain online and have the ability to damage so many lives, I will continue my work and make sure you suffer severe consequences for your actions.

http/www edit.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 12:45:59 AM by Admin »

Claude

Re: MakeMeTaller SysOp is having some troubles
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 11:23:06 PM »

Yeah i think thats the event of the day.
Its just too easy to blame him for everything.
Nobody forced him to choose Sarin for LL and do LL.
But i think Apo screwed up with Sarin and is doing too much with Singari.
I dont know how the american law works but i dont see how he could be responsible in the juridical sens.

Sweden

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 11:31:35 PM »

I can imagine 2 patients that sent the letter.  ;D

But I don't think there is anything to do about it. The patients were all over 18, except one but he was from Japan.

I bet nothing will happen from this.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Carter

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 11:32:22 PM »

Cool, but it could also be a patient's dad right?  Anyway I hope it's really the mum, because hell has no fury like a woman scorned.  :D

@Claude, you crack me up, the event of the day. Lol.

If this email was real,  it's not hard to understand why somebody would be pissed off if their family member was seriously injured from LL in some 3rd world country.  Of course you cannot say Apotheosis is directly responsible, but this is the consequence of him trying to "promote LL"  "make LL cheap"  or whatever he's been saying.   

Plus Apotheosis is a business partner of Dr Sarin, he's invested money. 

He's making use of people as guinea pigs until he finds the doctors that he can leech money off.  He obviously screwed it up with Sarin whom he was financially invested in. 

""so I loaned Dr. Sarin over $10,000 so that he could set up a guest house. I helped him set up this business"

For reference: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=203.msg2833#msg2833

Everything Apotheosis say would be more credible if he wasn't business partner with Sarin! He could be in trouble, it depends on how the authorities look at it.     
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 11:53:37 PM by Carter »

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 11:38:51 PM »

Well him posting this out in the open is just a way for him to save face by pretending to be transparent.

It's true that the ultimate decision comes down to the person deciding to do limb lengthening surgery, but people shouldn't act like Sysop/Apotheosis is entirely innocent either. When you advertise your site as 'The world's number one site for information about cosmetic leg lengthening surgery for height enhancement', have a section entitled 'Doctors That I DO for Recommended Leg Lengthening', and within that section headline it with "This list is comprised of doctors that I would personally recommend to friends or family to do their leg lengthening, or that I would use to do my own leg lengthening. These doctors are recommended because in my opinion they are the best in the world.", title yourself 'prophet of limb lengthening', and personally recommend specific doctors to members of the forum through PM, don't act entirely innocent when someone interested in cosmetic lengthening takes the advice of the 'Recommended Doctors List' and goes to one of those doctors based on your assurance that the doctor in the recommended list is a good one.

People can do their own research, but when a webmaster of the largest cosmetic lengthening forum masquerades as an expert in limb lengthening and edits and deletes information showing negative experiences with doctors in his own recommended list, people unaware of his shady bs wouldn't have any reason why they shouldn't go to that doctor, especially if it's the only one within the price range.

I mean is anyone really surprised that based on Sysop's promotion and Crazy+6's glowing reviews of Dr. Sarin people would be influenced to undergo surgery with him? They were zookeepers dangling a bright bunch of poisoned bananas in front of eager primates that had no reason not to trust them.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 11:40:40 PM »

Right, he makes some first amendment claims in his counterargument, but we'll see if a judge agrees or not.  Maybe SysOp did cross a line when he entered into a business agreement with Sarin and claimed to be an authority on LL when he gave advice about it.  It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Carter

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 12:26:57 AM »

@MDOW,  it's freedom of speech until money is involved, then it become a form of advertising and business.      Is Apotheosis financially involved with those doctors?  Yes.  That is why he has to approve which diaries get started and which doctors get on the list.  Anyone posting there is ultimately a sucker helping Apotheosis lure in more victims for his unethical business.       

Ultimately old forum  is just one big LL advertising board for Apotheosis and his doctors, sorry for anyone who don't want to hear the truth.... 

We can see this happening even with the previous old forum A (the first admin).  old forum  was always corrupted and people had no choice until now.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=119.msg3654#msg3654

Information you read on old forum  could be fake or heavily changed information, the person running that forum has no integrity and answers to nobody.   Maybe the law can catch up on him.

If they can create fake "Phantom" diary, what else can they also do ?    Think about that.   

Claude

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 12:37:32 AM »

If they can create fake "Phantom" diary, what else can they also do ?    Think about that.

Mmm maybe conquer the world ? Ok im pushing it a little too far HA HA ! (wow that changed my life thx Sweden)

Sweden

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 12:51:01 AM »

Mmm maybe conquer the world ? Ok im pushing it a little too far HA HA ! (wow that changed my life thx Sweden)

Yeah - I'm the man!  8)
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 12:57:04 AM »

@MDOW,  it's freedom of speech until money is involved, then it become a form of advertising and business.      Is Apotheosis financially involved with those doctors?  Yes.  That is why he has to approve which diaries get started and which doctors get on the list.  Anyone posting there is ultimately a sucker helping Apotheosis lure in more victims for his unethical business.       

Ultimately old forum  is just one big LL advertising board for Apotheosis and his doctors, sorry for anyone who don't want to hear the truth.... 

We can see this happening even with the previous old forum A (the first admin).  old forum  was always corrupted and people had no choice until now.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=119.msg3654#msg3654

Information you read on old forum  could be fake or heavily changed information, the person running that forum has no integrity and answers to nobody.   Maybe the law can catch up on him.

People with no morals like Sysop often end up getting their just desserts. It's only a matter of time before he digs himself into a hole that he cannot climb out of.

LLL

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 08:46:12 AM »

I started by hiring a company to investigate you and obtain all of your personal information.

Does this mean we're all one step closer to knowing his real identity? Will the names from such a court case be publicly available?

GetTallOrGoGay

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 10:06:00 AM »

He may have a legal battle ahead of him but as far as the merits are concerned I don't think he can be found legally liable for anything, at least not in the USA.  One of the questions will be what constitutes practicing medicine, and whether his financial gains affect the answer to that question.

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 02:05:32 PM »

i dont like sysop/old forum  and other people who attempts to make profit of people with short stature (yes, dr mahaboubian and Tall aswell, i hate them).
But i wouldnt be surprised if someone from this forum wrote that letter about suing and nothing will ever come out of it.
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

Moubgf

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2014, 06:42:18 PM »

Who gives a fk about you guys opinion. I think who ever wrote this did a great thing.

Moubgf

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 08:06:53 PM »

^^word

Muse

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 02:47:28 AM »

If the debate of the thread is about responsibility and accountability, this is what Sysop wrote in the Doctors That I DO/DO NOT Recommend sections.

" I have vetted each doctor thoroughly and included only doctors that have a proven track record of successful LL surgeries, a number of examples of patient diaries on this site and/or a world renowned reputation. The quality of medical care you receive with each of these doctors will vary only to a small degree. " - Sysop

" I feel a responsibility not only to tell prospective patients about the doctors that I would recommend to do their LL surgery for them, but also doctors that I would not recommend."  - Sysop

« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 03:08:53 AM by Dameon »

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 12:35:00 AM »

Did anyone else see this posted on old forum  yesterday?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2014, 01:36:43 AM »

Woah, that is odd. His site is being tracked?

I saw a post on there just a minute ago recommending this forum to its users. Wonder how long that will be allowed up there.

Cooper

• If it was easy everyone would do it!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 04:04:32 AM »

That's scary.
Starting Height: 160
Gained Femur: 6.9cm (Dr. Paley)
Right Tibia Goal: 5.5/6CM

BilateralDamage

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2014, 04:09:00 AM »

I saw that too but what does that even mean?

Arche

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2014, 06:01:48 AM »

So freaky man, I really don't know what to say. Sometimes I get paranoid and think LL is a scam and everyone posting is trying to lure me in somehow. I really only trust ppl I've talked to on Skype or on the telephone.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2014, 06:23:49 AM »

So freaky man, I really don't know what to say. Sometimes I get paranoid and think LL is a scam and everyone posting is trying to lure me in somehow. I really only trust ppl I've talked to on Skype or on the telephone.

Thanks man, I appreciate that  :P

Saavedra

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2014, 07:03:12 AM »

"Advanced systems"
"Central database"
"Highly sophisticated"

Please, anyone can see this guy is trolling.  A proper computer scientist wouldn't talk like that about something he should know everything about.  Let's not get carried away on the anti-old forum  bandwagon with this one...there is no "advanced system" tracking our information.  Don't panic, SysOp is still a dck but there is no super advanced system sending information back to a "central database". 

Rivers

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2014, 02:22:29 PM »

I don't know why some of you guys are making conspiracy theories out of that post. Here is the email Sysop posted when he started that thread and here is the post talking about tracking. What's the conspiracy theory? It's straightforward if you ask me.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2014, 06:39:53 AM »

Holy crap, someone just flooded old forum  with gay pr0n.  :o

Cyber

• Private
  • Visitor
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2014, 07:30:13 AM »

Hahaha.
Maybe the guy doing the ass licking is SysOp.
The people who saw him at the guesthouse should release SysOp's picture.

Muse

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2014, 08:40:36 AM »

I find it kind of silly.  Maybe that person think it's funny for laughs, I don't think it's right to flood.  That's spam.   

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2019, 10:07:29 AM »

What happened in the end?
Go for it

montahn

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2019, 09:16:50 PM »

what is the moral of the story ??
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm
Pages: [1]   Go Up