Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Yagen  (Read 121716 times)

cool

Re: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Yagen
« Reply #310 on: October 12, 2018, 12:30:12 PM »

oh well I don't know what to say.
8)

notatroll

« Reply #311 on: October 12, 2018, 02:36:24 PM »

@cool Of course I’m a former patient. I won’t leave this forum until I get some sort of justice. Also people deserve the truth about this scam.

So yes, there is a bunch of us...  sort of hanging around haunting these doctors because of the way they handled complications.  And we won't stop until we're healed no matter how many years it takes.

I will leave Yagen's diary and apologize if a serious doctor says his xrays are fine. I'm accusing Yagen for a reason. I know Dr Monegal has manipulated many patients to post positive reviews and hide their complications. This case is SHADY. Moreover Yagen's mocking me once and again because he's nervous and knows I'm right about him having issues. He's not giving serious answers as he knows I'm right but he wants to protect that doctor for whatever reason.

@yagen I’m not asking for your new Xrays after fixing. You can post them too but I'm not asking for that now. I’m asking for the uncropped version or the X-rays you posted. Those cropped X-rays you posted show the same issues Cooper had in tibia and I guess you had the same serious problems in fibula and that’s why you cropped them. Stop twisting my words and post your uncropped X-rays if you have nothing to hide.
No more inconsiderate and irrelevant travelling showing off videos please.

@Cinderella Yagen said he NEVER stayed at mics. According to his diary he only met 3 or 4 random patients. And you Cinderella, you never were at mics EITHER. You say I’m a fake but I gave proofs in private to the admin of this forum to demonstrate I was real. You haven’t because you are Monegal himself or Monegal staff as everybody can see. For you it's not difficult to post xrays. As a doctor (staff) you have plenty of xrays of many patients. In my case xrays would expose my identity and I don't want to because that doctor is full of revenge. Unlike you I lived in MIC for a while. AND I SWEAR some strong guys were crying in their apartments and one of them, a friend of mine, killed himself.

Stay cool if you can.

P.s I'm leaving for work now. I'm semicrippled but I've many things to do in my life. Hard work, to recover from this financial mess..

cool

« Reply #312 on: October 12, 2018, 03:33:54 PM »

In my case xrays would expose my identity and I don't want to because that doctor is full of revenge.

Fair. But then it is impossible for anyone to trust you without any proof. I understand your predicament, but you must understand that without proof these discussions lead us nowhere.

Also why does bohemia say nice things about Monegal even after getting the nails removed? he even posts videos of himself talking. I doubt he even cares about privacy because he speaks in his videos.

And as for yagen's x-ray we have no doctor posting in the forum anymore and Paley and Rozbruch won't reply back even if you ask them. How do you suggest we decide whether yagen's x-rays are normal or not?

8)

Cinderella

« Reply #313 on: October 12, 2018, 04:45:56 PM »

Hahaha

My message was for Yagen...not for you TroLL.
Revenge? How could a person with over 220 surgeries even recognize yours? That is funny if a patient gets 4-5-6 x rays during process...how can someone recognize a single image.

And yes, Yagen has been in MIC. Not living there but visiting indeed.
I was in MIC 1 week before leaving to my hometown and nobody cried there 😂😂
But anyway let Yagen reply these questions.

In private? You can send other people x rays as you did with MM. I think your IP could be requested from the site if the owner of the images requested that after publishing her private medical information... so I would not do that again.

But leave Yagen diary and I will do the same. You had already 5 accounts banned and several diaries kidnapped. Other patients stopped posting because of you.  You are not genuine and real patient. Stay cool. I am already cool and nice

Cinderella

« Reply #314 on: October 12, 2018, 08:08:29 PM »

Seems like the troll is about to post... guess what he will say
I am so excited 😂😂 I hope he changes his speech slightly at least

notatroll

« Reply #315 on: October 15, 2018, 01:26:28 PM »

I gave Yagen some time. I guess he's not uploading his UNCROPPED xrays because he has fibula issues too. SAME AS COOPER. He sells his experience as the most fantastic one in the world but the procurvatum and the fibula issues are as BAD as Cooper's. PLEASE don't trust this user. He manipulates the xrays (crop) to hide Monegal's mistakes. SAME AS MUSICMAKER. Nobody should trust Monegal's diaries in this forum.

Bushguy

« Reply #316 on: October 15, 2018, 02:13:45 PM »

not answering stupid words does not mean that they are true

notatroll

« Reply #317 on: October 15, 2018, 02:23:44 PM »

Why do you defend a person you don't know? Please check your inbox and don't be so naive.

yagen

« Reply #318 on: October 16, 2018, 09:22:17 AM »

For my secret admirer,

Then you're not going to send my x-rays to doctors Paley and Rozbruch. I was very excited that they could see my x-rays for free, in a generous act on their part.

I did not know that Paley and Rozbruch made free consultations.

I do not understand why in more problematic cases you have not offered your medical consultation to other patients who have had surgery in India, Russia or London. These patients are going to feel jealous since you only have eyes for me.

I know that I am special for you and you treat me with care and tenderness. I want you to know that ours is impossible.

Anyway, this week I send you a present a video walking to see my desired legs that you admire so much.

Kisses,

Yagen

PS: Come, let's exchange photos of our x-rays, this relationship is very virtual. Why do not you accept the deal? Are yoy shy?

notatroll

« Reply #319 on: October 19, 2018, 06:31:34 PM »

Stop being such an ...hole. You think you're funny but you aren't. We are playing with people's health. I beg you to stop deluding people. We know you're lying and you're having tibia and fibula issues LIKE COOPER. That's why you cropped the xrays. I got the proofs so don't dare mocking me.

JON SNOW

« Reply #320 on: October 19, 2018, 10:38:44 PM »

based on your writing style and obsession imo there is

75% probability you are cooper

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999% you are lluser (and multiple  acc baned)

100% you are mentally unstable 

what is your obsession with monegal?  Did it cause you harm with malpractice ?  If so and it's a big if, and you want to help people, be transparent and show evidence

notatroll

« Reply #321 on: October 19, 2018, 11:31:19 PM »

Yes he ruined my life. I sent you a PM with some evidence and I have more evidence. I'm not posting those pieces of evidence publicly because I don't want my ex doctor to know who I am. He's full of revenge. Also I think posting other people's xrays is illegal. I won't do anything that can go against me in a lawsuit.

Cinderella

« Reply #322 on: October 20, 2018, 01:20:29 AM »

He farted again....ouch
It is evident you have issues. You are not a patient.
You already sent private medical info from patient MM.
Sending x rays does not proof anything at all.
Anyone checking your over 200 posts against the doctor could figure out the mental issues you have. Cooper surgery was 3 years ago. He was 12 days in Spain and never came back.
You can carry on...in year 2025 Cooper and Cooper and Cooper...
Kid napping diaries should be a reason for your 6th ban.
Using Unicorns diary should be  reason for a permanent ban.

Lluser, not important, datum, Notatroll...the fart comes to scene again.

Angry boy. Enjoy California and move on in life.

Cinderella

« Reply #323 on: October 20, 2018, 01:23:48 AM »

based on your writing style and obsession imo there is

75% probability you are cooper

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999% you are lluser (and multiple  acc baned)

100% you are mentally unstable 

what is your obsession with monegal?  Did it cause you harm with malpractice ?  If so and it's a big if, and you want to help people, be transparent and show evidence

He has no evidence. He just sent private MM xrays when she broke her femur...   happened yes! As it happened to Rozbruck, Paley, Guichet and all LL doctors.

notatroll

« Reply #324 on: October 25, 2018, 01:29:12 AM »

Guys I don't want topressure on Yagen but you should notice how he's manipulating you all to make you believe Monegal is good. Yagen doesn't post his uncropped xrays. He has severe issues in his tibia (procurvatum) and fibula (same as Cooper). Beware this diary is unrealiable and Monegal's technique isn't good. Send PM if you want to know more about this technique

yagen

« Reply #325 on: October 25, 2018, 02:43:26 PM »

Guys I don't want topressure on Yagen but you should notice how he's manipulating you all to make you believe Monegal is good. Yagen doesn't post his uncropped xrays. He has severe issues in his tibia (procurvatum) and fibula (same as Cooper). Beware this diary is unrealiable and Monegal's technique isn't good. Send PM if you want to know more about this technique

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It is very simple, your xray Vs my uncropped xray?  deal or not deal? 

I have nothing to hide

notatroll

« Reply #326 on: October 25, 2018, 06:38:21 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It is very simple, your xray Vs my uncropped xray?  deal or not deal? 

I have nothing to hide

Why did you crop the xrays? You had fibula issues too same as Cooper. If not, post the uncropped xrays. I've reported you to admin. This is a serious matter. Take this seriously. Stop deluding people.

cool

« Reply #327 on: October 25, 2018, 07:01:16 PM »

notatroll does have some evidence. I don't know how he got access to them, maybe he was a patient or staff earlier. All this does look a bit fishy. Not sure why he doesn't want to reveal himself. But all this is definitely a bit concerning here.
8)

Cinderella

« Reply #328 on: October 25, 2018, 08:11:37 PM »

He will say the terrible doctor will take revenge on him hahaha
This is quite common in people with psychiatric issues.
Call the rituals...they go over and over again to the same argument.

In year 2028 he will carry on talking about Cooper who by the way was probably not the best patient, and went back home 12 days after surgery. Not the best case, but you cannot slander a doctor under 5-6 different accounts using same argument over and over again.

I had surgery in 2015...same as C. Lucky me! Miracle hands cured my longtime issue.
Does not bring evidence becaus he is trolling.

Irvine, California.... to close to Nuvasive co.

Yes fishy fishy 😂😂😂😂

notatroll

« Reply #329 on: October 25, 2018, 11:45:03 PM »

He will say the terrible doctor will take revenge on him hahaha
This is quite common in people with psychiatric issues.
Call the rituals...they go over and over again to the same argument.

In year 2028 he will carry on talking about Cooper who by the way was probably not the best patient, and went back home 12 days after surgery. Not the best case, but you cannot slander a doctor under 5-6 different accounts using same argument over and over again.

I had surgery in 2015...same as C. Lucky me! Miracle hands cured my longtime issue.
Does not bring evidence becaus he is trolling.

Irvine, California.... to close to Nuvasive co.

Yes fishy fishy 😂😂😂😂

That's EXACTLY what you do Monegal troll. You go over and over again to same arguments.
I've given evidence to people who matter, not for you Monegal troll. Go home please

wants2growtaller

« Reply #330 on: October 26, 2018, 12:23:05 AM »

That's EXACTLY what you do Monegal troll. You go over and over again to same arguments.
I've given evidence to people who matter, not for you Monegal troll. Go home please

Why didnt you sue him? If he is such a terrible doctor. The logical explanation would be to sue him.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

cool

« Reply #331 on: October 26, 2018, 01:41:06 AM »

Suing requires money and patience. And suing someone outside the country might be impossibly hard. Also there is privacy associated with this type of surgery which might stop you from suing.

Anyway this being yagen's diary, @yagen it would be great to simply post your uncropped x-ray because notatroll isn't someone who has contributed his experience on the forum anyway. Yours is one of the best documented diary and other prospective patients are inspired by your diary. We can't expect notsotroll to post his, he's not going to  ;D
8)

wants2growtaller

« Reply #332 on: October 26, 2018, 04:13:32 AM »

Nothing is easy. But people cant just make false claims. Its b etter to save money and sue. And provide proof of the malpractice.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Cinderella

« Reply #333 on: October 26, 2018, 05:49:21 AM »

I think Yagen would appreciate to put all this crap outside his diary.
That is what he has done systematically. Try to destroy ant Monegal patient diary.
Banned 5-6 time for trolling and then calls me troll hahaha

Anyone who check his post would realize he is a port obsessed troll.

He cannot sue because he must be a patient first.
He is jalous of Yagen 😂😂😂

Shadow91

« Reply #334 on: October 27, 2018, 01:24:00 AM »

Yagen if you got nothing to hide than why not show the uncropped pictures and lay this issue to rest. Btw the videos didnt show anything of value. Monegal (cinderella) get lost...

JON SNOW

« Reply #335 on: October 27, 2018, 02:38:17 AM »

Yagen if you got nothing to hide than why not show the uncropped pictures and lay this issue to rest. Btw the videos didnt show anything of value. Monegal (cinderella) get lost...

Shadow91, notatroll is lluser, look his post history, his obsession is insane, i bet in 2030 he would be still around

i don't know if dr monegal is a good doctor, good person or not, like you i ask for proof, in my case to notatroll, regarding  dr.m malpractice

PS: the videos add value for me, imo

por cierto me he leido todo el diario, muy buena info , gracias yagen

notatroll

« Reply #336 on: October 27, 2018, 09:03:27 PM »

Thanks Shadow91. I agree those videos aren't useful. They could be fake. Also some users noticed the foot points outwards. Monegal caused that. His xrays show misalignment and serious fibula and tibia issues. Send me PM if you want to know more.

@Jon Snow I have sent proofs to people who asked. f you don't know if Monegal is a good doctor or person, why do you defend him? I have given proofs in private. It's my duty to warn against him because
1. He destroyed many patients' lives
2. He is sending people here to scam you all.
I can prove both.

Yagen doesn't show his uncropped xrays and we know it's because he's lying to protect the doctor (same as MUSICMAKER).

notatroll

« Reply #337 on: October 27, 2018, 09:46:38 PM »

Suing requires money and patience. And suing someone outside the country might be impossibly hard. Also there is privacy associated with this type of surgery which might stop you from suing.

Anyway this being yagen's diary, @yagen it would be great to simply post your uncropped x-ray because notatroll isn't someone who has contributed his experience on the forum anyway. Yours is one of the best documented diary and other prospective patients are inspired by your diary. We can't expect notsotroll to post his, he's not going to  ;D

Nothing is easy. But people cant just make false claims. Its b etter to save money and sue. And provide proof of the malpractice.

Cool you're a sensible guy. Those are the problems I'm having: privacy associated with this surgery, patients who don't want their identities to be exposed, people living in other countries, people who want to forget this nightmare. But I can assure you and I can prove in private I'm not making false claims.  If possible I will sue of course. I'm getting advice to do it. I'm collecting evidence too to report this quack to the Spanish authorities. If you're one of his victims send me PM. I'd encourage Yagen and Musicmaker to sue. Especially Musicmaker worst case in LL history. They are Spanish. It would be easier for them.

cool

« Reply #338 on: October 28, 2018, 04:46:37 AM »

1. He destroyed many patients' lives
2. He is sending people here to scam you all.
I can prove both.

You sort of proved 1. but you did not prove 2.
8)

yagen

« Reply #339 on: October 28, 2018, 10:56:27 AM »

Dear LLuser/Notatroll

I send you a video of my legs, please send the video to Paley and Rozbruch and the people of Nuvasive co Now I understand why you could send my Xray to them.

I'm still waiting for you to post your xray.

Thank you very much for worrying about me, but I think you would help much more if your contacts were offered to the people who really need it in this forum. Because there are patients in this forum operated in other countries with problems and you have not been able to have good doctors like Paley and r. Rozbruch could advise them.

It is clear that this is a struggle between the sales representatives of Precise and Fitbone.

LLuser / Notatroll if you continue insisting on publishing in my thread without contributing any video or Xray, I will speak with the administrator to delete all your comments in my thread.

This is your last chance to publish your Xray.

Best regards,
Yagen

TinyTL

« Reply #340 on: October 28, 2018, 12:14:48 PM »

Dear LLuser/Notatroll

wtf? the video just validates that spammer trolls argument?
the right leg looks like its "dragging" along and is bent outward as seen in previous video you posted, in which I asked the same question. It doesnt look normal at all...

I sure am not going to Dr. Monegal after seeing this

edit:  I have watched this video atleast 30x times now, only one thing I can say: Monegal fked you up....
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15   Go Up