Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5'3 to 5'8 proportions  (Read 21058 times)

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: 5'3 to 5'8 proportions
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2015, 12:34:45 AM »

You look a little leggy at 5'8, but nothing beyond what could occur naturally.  I think 5'9 would be too much, though.

53dude

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2015, 12:44:06 AM »

5'9 would be too much indeed, I personally think that I look ok 5'8, maybe I look better if I do some excercises but proportion wise, people who have long legs are normal, no one would notice I think

Alu

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2015, 01:13:35 AM »

I honestly think you can pull off 5'7 greatly. I have a friend who's pretty leggy and looks like your 5'7 mock up. Considering that you'd have to do 5 cm on each, which is a great standard limit, and your proportions are suited for 5'7 I'd say you have nothing to worry about in your future except going to a good doctor. Congrats, 5'7 isn't bad.

Infinity

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2015, 01:19:59 AM »

You seem to have short legs. If your body allows it you can easily go till 5' 8"- 9" proportion wise

53dude

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2015, 01:27:52 AM »

Thanks, its weird because I xsmall shirts are way to small to me, they just work when it is a elastic tissue and I want something really really tight, usually small and sometimes medium are what fit the best, but I have to buy 14-16 year old pants, no adult sized pants ever fitted on me

Tiny

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2015, 09:37:59 AM »

Thanks, its weird because I xsmall shirts are way to small to me, they just work when it is a elastic tissue and I want something really really tight, usually small and sometimes medium are what fit the best, but I have to buy 14-16 year old pants, no adult sized pants ever fitted on me

Have you tried pants from AE, Hollister, Levi's etc.? AE has 28" inseam pants. All of them carry 30" inseam pants.

Here's a brand for not so tall people. You can try this one. Although it is slightly more expensive than typical brands.
http://www.petermanningnyc.com

Shopping at kids section can be demoralizing to some, I admire and give props to those people. But hey, it's cheaper!

Deads

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2015, 08:00:18 AM »

5'9 would be too much indeed, I personally think that I look ok 5'8, maybe I look better if I do some excercises but proportion wise, people who have long legs are normal, no one would notice I think

5"7 looks good!

Much better pics btw.

53dude

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2015, 11:17:56 PM »

5'8 Casual
http://i.imgur.com/oWWtpNC.jpg

5'8 Pajamas
http://i.imgur.com/Xfj1slz.jpg

Now with some clothes, in my opinion I look legit, I know people who have that body type and they are just fine, my legs are a bit skinny thou, maybe if I got a little buffer I`ll look even beter, in this 4-5 years I`ll try to work out and get more fit as well as do some yoga to get more flexible and all that

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 11:45:16 PM by 53dude »

Alu

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2015, 01:03:18 AM »

No sorry dude. 5'7 max. Even with the casual look yout still look way too long legged.

Deads

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2015, 01:34:34 AM »

5'8 Casual
http://i.imgur.com/oWWtpNC.jpg

5'8 Pajamas
http://i.imgur.com/Xfj1slz.jpg

Now with some clothes, in my opinion I look legit, I know people who have that body type and they are just fine, my legs are a bit skinny thou, maybe if I got a little buffer I`ll look even beter, in this 4-5 years I`ll try to work out and get more fit as well as do some yoga to get more flexible and all that

Thoughts?

I think you can pull it off... Post a pic in a t-shirt and shorts.

53dude

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2015, 01:52:30 AM »

Ahhh the only shorts I have are way to small for me now, I hardly use them, but I`ll try to post a pic tomorrow

Deads

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2015, 02:12:32 AM »

Ahhh the only shorts I have are way to small for me now, I hardly use them, but I`ll try to post a pic tomorrow

Just buy a new pair that fit.

DoingItForMe

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2015, 07:31:56 AM »

Or boxers? I've say to you what I said to others: You can get away with 5" growth in legs if you use clothes to hide your proportions. In your pics, you look fine, because your proportions are hidden. What you look like nked or briefs is a different story. But at the same time, I don't think having disproportion is that bad if height is your main source of dissatisfaction. Most of the time, you're not nked or in briefs.
8 cm gained with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.1 internal femurs in Summer 2015.
Starting height: 167 cm (5'6") Currently at: 175 cm (5'9")
Link to my experience

Deads

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2015, 12:02:20 PM »

Or boxers? I've say to you what I said to others: You can get away with 5" growth in legs if you use clothes to hide your proportions. In your pics, you look fine, because your proportions are hidden. What you look like nked or briefs is a different story. But at the same time, I don't think having disproportion is that bad if height is your main source of dissatisfaction. Most of the time, you're not nked or in briefs.

I agree with this... I know it sounds gay, but you haven't posted any pics with no shirt on.

You need to be realistic and see what you'll look like in clothes and out of clothes..... So, grab some shorts/boxers. Post a pic with shorts on and no shirt. Shorts with a shirt and one just in your underwear.

PatientZero

« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2015, 03:23:19 PM »

While you're at it, might as well post a pic with a shirt on but no boxers.  8) ;D

On a serious note, I think you'd be able to pull off 6.5cm femur + 4.5 tibia, for a gain of 11cm or ~4.33in. You'd have acceptable amounts of legginess, a good recovery and still be able to maintain natural biomechanical ratios.

Cheers
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

Deads

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2015, 03:56:53 PM »

While you're at it, might as well post a pic with a shirt on but no boxers.  8) ;D

Yeah I would do this combination, but add a cap in the mix... And turn it backwards. If you don't have one, add it to your shopping list.

On a serious note, I think you'd be able to pull off 6.5cm femur + 4.5 tibia, for a gain of 11cm or ~4.33in. You'd have acceptable amounts of legginess, a good recovery and still be able to maintain natural biomechanical ratios.

Agree with this.. That would make you 171cm right? That's only 1.7cm off of 5"8. Any normal pair of shoes would add about 1.5-2cm and put you right at 5"8... dont even need to wear lifts... And recovery will be better than normal with those numbers.

53dude

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2015, 08:42:16 PM »

I dont know, I dont think I`m disproportionate at 5'8 at all, I know people like that and with that my upper body will be the same height as my upper body, which is dandy, I also think if I gain more body mass it will looks perfect.

http://i.imgur.com/bVrusQs.jpg

I`ll be posting those other pics later today

I was targeting 12cm go to 172cm making me 0.7 off 5'8 but its just 0.7

53dude

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2015, 11:33:28 PM »

Shorts pics here people, remember that it is as tight as it cam possibly be, so they are slightly over my hips

5'8 Shirt
http://i.imgur.com/cMYtuja.jpg

5'8 Shirtless
http://i.imgur.com/jRaQxg9.jpg

Alu

« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2015, 12:37:43 AM »

Alright that looks much better...but I still don't think it be wise to go all the way to 5 inches. You and I are set on our goals so let's just take it one step at a time and go from there.

Deads

« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2015, 02:01:49 AM »

I dont know, I dont think I`m disproportionate at 5'8 at all, I know people like that and with that my upper body will be the same height as my upper body, which is dandy, I also think if I gain more body mass it will looks perfect.

http://i.imgur.com/bVrusQs.jpg

I`ll be posting those other pics later today

I was targeting 12cm go to 172cm making me 0.7 off 5'8 but its just 0.7

I think you look fine too.. When posting mock-ups it gets to the point where you have to make a decision for yourself regardless of what others say.... If you think you look good, if you are happy with the end result, it doesn't matter jack what others think.

Do what you want to do.

Btw... I just remembered you posted pics in your underwear on the first page. My bad.... What height are you at in your underwear on this page??

53dude

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2015, 11:54:22 PM »

In that one I made me more wider as if I had worked out a bit,

http://i.imgur.com/RJFPpVb.jpg
this one is 5'8 - 5'7.5 - 5'7 and 5'3 (original)

Deads

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2015, 05:03:03 AM »

In that one I made me more wider as if I had worked out a bit,

http://i.imgur.com/RJFPpVb.jpg
this one is 5'8 - 5'7.5 - 5'7 and 5'3 (original)

You can't edit width. It doesn't work the same as with real life gym work. You still have the same frame, you're just putting size onto that frame.. When you edit, you are manipulating your natural bone structure.... It would work on your limbs but not your shoulders.

53dude

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2015, 11:51:07 PM »

Yeah I figured that out, but even thou I dont look out of proportion at 5'8, what I think is the process of lengthening the image makes the legs a bit skinnier than they would actually be
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up