Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Short Guys, This Will Make You Feel Better  (Read 10499 times)

ChrisIsaak

Short Guys, This Will Make You Feel Better
« on: February 07, 2014, 07:14:47 AM »

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/1aey38/mod_post_faq_qa_how_important_is_height_in_a/

I'm actually surprised at the number of women who have posted on the thread stating that they don't care about their partner's height. Even more surprising was some women having a preference for guys shorter than them.

BilateralDamage

Re: Short Guys, This Will Make You Feel Better
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 05:22:56 PM »

Keep in mind, the sample size for this thread does not represent the norm.  The girls posting in this thread are the ones nerdy enough to even browse a forum like /r/askwomen, so of course they're going to have different standards than the everyday girls we encounter.

That being said, there is someone for everyone.  My girlfriend has a history of dating short guys (ones shorter than me) and her only preference was that they were taller than her.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 05:48:39 PM »

Cool thread, although i think most of us knows that there are substantial ammounts of women out there who are willing to date and be intimate with shorter than average men. I havent had any trouble dating women so that is not the primary reason for doing LL.

LL for me is primarily so that I can avoid being judged differently than taller guys when i meet new people, when you meet new girls at a party then it is a terrible feeling to be the shortest guy there. You just know that you will have to work harder to get their attention and your other qualities will almost always be overshadowed by short stature in these initial meetings.

People have such big egos these days (me included although at least I always try hard to not treat people differently), especially pretty girls have big egos and they know they can get away with being picky and acting superior.

I personally refuse to work harder to impress a girl who makes it very obvious that she thinks lesser of me than other guys for no apparant reason other than height (im talking about early impressions here so appearance and height is what they compare the guys by).

I mean its fine if a girl likes some guys better than me because they are taller, but the moment they really makes it obvious with their attitude is what pisses me off.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 05:53:54 PM »

I mean its fine if a girl likes some guys better than me because they are taller, but the moment they really makes it obvious with their attitude is what pisses me off.

YES.  Nailed it.  Irks me more than anything, I couldn't care less if they don't find me attractive, but don't treat me differently just because you don't find me a capable "suitor".

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 09:51:56 PM »

I doubt this will make anyone feel better; reading statistics on the Internet will not improve a man's love life. It's not as if women will suddenly queue up in nightclubs now that a man has read these stats. Pulling women is the only way a man can feel better about himself if he's unhappy with his (lack of) love life. Women evolved to prefer tall men, so leg lengthening is the only solution for a short guy's inadequate love life. Some guys do get by in life by being confident and secure about themselves, but I don't think we have many of them here on these forums.

I also agree with BilateralDamage that Reddit isn't a suitable place for a survey. You would need to go to a shopping center (mall) or a busy high street for reliable results.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 10:30:22 PM »

I listen to a lot of Tom Leykis. His stories of all the hell he's gone through with crazy women (as well growing up surrounded by a bunch of crazy women in my family) have made me less inclined to do anything with a woman as the ultimate goal. 
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

LJ1

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 04:43:21 PM »

Here's my experience.... Height MATTERS... A LOT.   For physical attraction.

Luckily, physical attraction is not always the most important thing for girls as it would be for guys, so even for short people, you have options such as being nice, having money, whatever.

What this means though, is that as a short guy, you have a very slim chance of "Love at First Sight" or even just picking girls up at a night club.  In conclusion, being short is a major disadvantage, but not enough that it is unreasonable for you to meet the woman of your dreams, even if she is taller than you.  (I am 5'5" and have dated many girls that are 5'7" and 5'8")

Smallguy

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 09:33:28 PM »

Here's my experience.... Height MATTERS... A LOT.   For physical attraction.

Damn. That's really bad news for short guys.

I agree. Being a short guy, there is never an easy way. You have to scheme, lie (about your height), or perform some kind of trickery (like wearing lifts) to be with the woman of your dream. Some people condemn us for lying about our height or being fake. But they have never walked in our shoes.

If you don't do that, you will go through life without ever having to enjoy the finer things in life. I rather go out there and scheme my way to sex than constantly complaining about my short life.

My ex gf was the only person who liked me for being me. But she dumped me when I go to India for LL surgery. Maybe she prefers short guy.

I would love to hear your story about how you wittingly scheme your victim into sex. And then what happenned when she is laying in bed, all nude, and found out about your height. And how you excuse yourself to the washroom to put your lift back on before heading outside.

You should start a diary!
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Disobedient

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 11:13:03 PM »

as a girl I can tell, that height is does matter most of time .. but that's doesn't  mean you have  to be 180cm (well, if he was 180cm that would be extra bonus), but  168cm( and above) will work most of the time,,
and this is not only my opinion, most of my friends ( their height ranging from 160 to 172cm) share the same opinion, 168cm is fine..
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 11:19:04 PM by Disobedient »

LJ1

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 07:08:26 AM »

I would love to hear your story about how you wittingly scheme your victim into sex. And then what happenned when she is laying in bed, all nude, and found out about your height. And how you excuse yourself to the washroom to put your lift back on before heading outside.

You should start a diary!

Well, I wear lifts that make me around 5'7".  Still below average, so not tall enough that I can suddenly pick up any girl based on pure physical attraction but, the positives I do have:

1. I work out, so I do have broad shoulders and am fit.
2. I come off as the nice, shy type (which I don't think I am but perception is reality) but NOT AS WEAK/TIMID.
3. I have a stable financial situation (not rich, just upper middle class).

So I'm not physically attractive enough that I can walk into a bar or nightclub and pick a girl up with reasonable success.  Instead, I have to manufacture reasons to meet girls, like friend of friend or tutoring etc.  If I ever have to take off my shoes when with a girl, I just rush to a sitting position as soon as possible, and if we have to stand or walk around, I stay close as possible and literally tippie toe because the girl won't look down.  Pretty funny, I know.

Once we actually have sex, I don't hide it anymore, and the girl just laughs when she finds out my actual height and that I wear shoe lifts.

Also, while height correlates to physical attractiveness for most girls, just like there are girls who like feminine guys or girls who like nerdy guys, sometimes you will be lucky enough to meet a gal who truly doesn't care if you're short, or sometimes even if you're shorter than her.  Of course, this is not the norm, but it's all a numbers game.  Of course it will be easier for tall guys, but as mentioned before, thankfully it's not impossible for us short guys. xD

HK

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 11:42:14 AM »

Well, I wear lifts that make me around 5'7".  Still below average, so not tall enough that I can suddenly pick up any girl based on pure physical attraction but, the positives I do have:

1. I work out, so I do have broad shoulders and am fit.
2. I come off as the nice, shy type (which I don't think I am but perception is reality) but NOT AS WEAK/TIMID.
3. I have a stable financial situation (not rich, just upper middle class).

So I'm not physically attractive enough that I can walk into a bar or nightclub and pick a girl up with reasonable success.  Instead, I have to manufacture reasons to meet girls, like friend of friend or tutoring etc.  If I ever have to take off my shoes when with a girl, I just rush to a sitting position as soon as possible, and if we have to stand or walk around, I stay close as possible and literally tippie toe because the girl won't look down.  Pretty funny, I know.

Once we actually have sex, I don't hide it anymore, and the girl just laughs when she finds out my actual height and that I wear shoe lifts.

Also, while height correlates to physical attractiveness for most girls, just like there are girls who like feminine guys or girls who like nerdy guys, sometimes you will be lucky enough to meet a gal who truly doesn't care if you're short, or sometimes even if you're shorter than her.  Of course, this is not the norm, but it's all a numbers game.  Of course it will be easier for tall guys, but as mentioned before, thankfully it's not impossible for us short guys. xD

Hi,
what is your height ?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 07:53:36 PM »

How are you guys getting away with lying about your height?  Won't the girl know just by looking at you?

LJ1

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2014, 09:28:22 PM »

I am 5'5" and I wear lifts

Smallguy

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 02:01:37 AM »

I am 5'5" and I wear lifts

I'm impressed by your achievement despite the obstacle being stacked against you.

Being short is not as impossible as it used to be. At least nowaday, there is a surgery for it and it looks more optimistic every year. Last year, I didn't have that many options as there are now. Except for China, the prices also get lower every year as new doctors appear and are willing to do LL for lower prices.

I can't imagine if you have another 3inches gain on your first LL operation. You will be invincible once you come back.

And I like the fact that you are going out there and enjoying your life. When I met a woman today who told me she was only 19, I have a new obstacle, and that's my age (I'm in my late 20s). For all the years I have been lamenting about my height I have been wasting away my life and not enjoying it. Now if there is a surgery or medical break-through to reverse age, that will be great.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 02:08:55 AM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

sadboy

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2014, 09:13:30 PM »

Lol, this post didn't make me feel better at all.
I'm not doing this surgery for women (or men for that matter), I'm doing it for myself, I want to feel strong, confident and good in my own skin.

AimHigh

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2014, 06:18:36 AM »

Hey Guys,
I found this on YOuTube - kinda like it (still want to underrgoe LL though  ;) )

2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2
Pages: [1]   Go Up