Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 inches external tibia Dr.Amar Sarin  (Read 91748 times)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: 3 inches external tibia Dr.Amar Sarin
« Reply #279 on: October 24, 2016, 08:44:45 PM »

There is always a risk, like with every surgery.

But with a good doctor risk is minimal but you still should keep it in mind.

Morissette

« Reply #280 on: October 24, 2016, 09:03:31 PM »

A chance of you not walking again is pretty much none existant but there's a risk that you could walk weird for up to a year sometimes more

Bander72

« Reply #281 on: October 24, 2016, 10:45:24 PM »

Hello everybody, I have decided to go with sarin next month but i have one question to all guys, Is there any possibility that I cannot walk again after my LL for  life, that question makes me feel depressed and feel anxiouse when i think about it, If any body have a complete knowlegde about LL then please guide me and my goal is also very safe 5.5 cm, please guys guide me and please guys  try to make me stronge for my surgery, I hope you guys understand why i am asking this  :( :

Your worried about that and your going to sarin. ::)
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

The Kaiser

« Reply #282 on: October 24, 2016, 11:43:12 PM »

Your worried about that and your going to sarin. ::)

lol  ;D :D

really on point, but i think 5.5 cm is a realistic goal, i don't thing Sarin is worse than Ukraine doctors, he had some impressive and good cases

ajay99

« Reply #283 on: October 25, 2016, 07:01:40 PM »

hiii kaiser, i have seen some patients of  dr sarin with good results but his some patients got complications because of there own carelessness and kaiser, are you going with mansih dhawan ? and when you will do the surgery ?

The Kaiser

« Reply #284 on: October 25, 2016, 08:53:34 PM »

hiii kaiser, i have seen some patients of  dr sarin with good results but his some patients got complications because of there own carelessness and kaiser, are you going with mansih dhawan ? and when you will do the surgery ?

My Two choices are Paley or Guichet, never heard of mansih dhawan!!

Bander72

« Reply #285 on: October 25, 2016, 09:59:40 PM »

Because you don't look at the doctors list in the forum. He is not as cautious as pahirhar but he still is a good doctor who is very knowledgeable in LL.

The Kaiser

« Reply #286 on: October 25, 2016, 10:16:17 PM »

Because you don't look at the doctors list in the forum. He is not as cautious as pahirhar but he still is a good doctor who is very knowledgeable in LL.

Am really afraid to go to India, Ukraine and Russia for LL. I go there for a tourist purpose. All the biggest complication mostly come from the doctors in These countries. I started to like some Indian doctors such as Parihar

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #287 on: October 25, 2016, 10:26:35 PM »

Am really afraid to go to India, Ukraine and Russia for LL. I go there for a tourist purpose. All the biggest complication mostly come from the doctors in These countries. I started to like some Indian doctors such as Parihar

Why are you writing like This

Bander72

« Reply #288 on: October 25, 2016, 10:31:18 PM »

There are many story's of complication in other countrys and Guichet the one you want to go to, have you forgotten about Unicorn. Ill go to parihar before Guichet even, he has proven to be more safer.

The Kaiser

« Reply #289 on: October 25, 2016, 11:50:39 PM »

Why are you writing like This

Because its more comfortable to read lol

The Kaiser

« Reply #290 on: October 25, 2016, 11:52:34 PM »

There are many story's of complication in other countrys and Guichet the one you want to go to, have you forgotten about Unicorn. Ill go to parihar before Guichet even, he has proven to be more safer.

if you judge like that, then see Paley's patients (Programdude and DIFM).
expect the unexpected in this surgery, but Paley and Guichet known for their high success rate

Bander72

« Reply #291 on: October 26, 2016, 12:26:11 AM »

Guys that went to lengthen too much. Unicorn problems started long before going for too many cms.

The Kaiser

« Reply #292 on: October 26, 2016, 12:48:18 AM »

Guys that went to lengthen too much. Unicorn problems started long before going for too many cms.

DIFM and Programdude lengthened with Paley's advice, he didn't ask them to stop. and am sure if you win a lottery you will chose Paley or Guichet because they're the best. Parihar is the best safest economic doctor too

onemorefoot

« Reply #293 on: October 26, 2016, 12:57:17 AM »

I dont know really why, but I think that Parihar is even more intelligent than Paley. He makes see simple complicated things, Paley not.
Budget will determine my future.

ajay99

« Reply #294 on: October 26, 2016, 07:03:36 PM »

hiii  Morissette, i hope you are doing well and Have you cross 7cm mark?, Any complication like ballerina? and how many months are you going to stay in india? and I am coming to take surgery date in november 1st week but little nervouse and worried about surgery and  can you give me some suggestions or tips for surgery. :) :)   

Morissette

« Reply #295 on: October 26, 2016, 08:54:16 PM »

Hi Ajay I have crossed the 7cm mark my frames are getting removed nov 4th. I can't stand so idk about ballerina but I will have a little bit of ballerina but my ROM in my ankles is still pretty good there's still some flexibility in those bad boys. No serious complications my connective tissues are getting tight and pain has increased recently but still bareble. Other then that no xlegs every thing is still aligned and no bone deformity from what I understand I've been one of the more successful and luckier patients very thankful for this. After I get the frames removed I don't plan to stay long I'll be out of here by Nov 10th I miss home. Tips for surgery uhh try to be in the best shape of your life I strongly believe in law of attraction so keep a positive attitude and convince yourself things will go flawless. Bring LOTS of things to do post surgery for in the hospital and guest house. Work on youre flexibility none stop so very important. Best of luck to you!

GirlOnline

« Reply #296 on: October 26, 2016, 09:01:29 PM »

Hi Ajay I have crossed the 7cm mark my frames are getting removed nov 4th. I can't stand so idk about ballerina but I will have a little bit of ballerina but my ROM in my ankles is still pretty good there's still some flexibility in those bad boys. No serious complications my connective tissues are getting tight and pain has increased recently but still bareble. Other then that no xlegs every thing is still aligned and no bone deformity from what I understand I've been one of the more successful and luckier patients very thankful for this. After I get the frames removed I don't plan to stay long I'll be out of here by Nov 10th I miss home. Tips for surgery uhh try to be in the best shape of your life I strongly believe in law of attraction so keep a positive attitude and convince yourself things will go flawless. Bring LOTS of things to do post surgery for in the hospital and guest house. Work on youre flexibility none stop so very important. Best of luck to you!

Mashallah very happy for you :)
i see so many positive comments from you regarding LL and that makes me super happy, just be careful and all the best, sad that i couldnt come to the guesthouse because of less flight time left, :(
Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

Morissette

« Reply #297 on: October 26, 2016, 09:22:15 PM »

Positivity is key. Don't get me wrong this will be one of the toughest things you will ever do in your life it hurts, its long, it's boring a lot of questions and subconscious worries are left up in the air until you finish lengthening; don't let it get you down look forward and remember why you're doing this next thing you know it'll be over and you'll be in recovery. I really don't want anyone thinking this surgery is a breeze from my diary it's not but YOU WILL BE FINE ONE DAY AT A TIME.

midnightninja

« Reply #298 on: October 26, 2016, 10:41:33 PM »

How much have you lengthened so far and what is your goal?

Morissette

« Reply #299 on: October 26, 2016, 11:04:21 PM »

Goal is 8cm I'm at about 7.2 in getting X-rays nov 2nd to confirm and fix the difference between my legs

Morissette

« Reply #300 on: October 29, 2016, 03:13:39 AM »

Update:
My dumbass fell off my bed while I was sleeping two nights ago and I hit marble floor. Frames were fine but god damn did it ever hurt I'm still feeling the consequences of it today. Other then that nothing new or exciting has happened last X-rays nov 2nd

Penguinn

« Reply #301 on: October 29, 2016, 03:25:51 AM »

Oh man, that sucks. I've found myself half-rolled to the edge of the bed and now keep chairs there as a barrier.

Morissette

« Reply #302 on: October 31, 2016, 11:47:59 PM »

Update:

Surgery is set for November 3rd. I've stopped lengthening I'm quite sick of it to tell you the truth. I didn't reach 8cm I'm at 7.5 but I'm satisfied. No major complications throughout my lengthening process for happy about this. I'll be going home in about 2.5 weeks time. Only complications I have to report is some knee bending which is easily taken care of and probably ballerina I won't know until I start walking. Will update again after surgery.

midnightninja

« Reply #303 on: November 01, 2016, 12:10:31 AM »

That's awesome! Wishing you a speedy recovery, don't forget to upload some photos once the frames are off.

Morissette

« Reply #304 on: November 01, 2016, 12:13:18 AM »

Will do!

onemorefoot

« Reply #305 on: November 01, 2016, 12:48:45 AM »

What is the most common rate of your lengthening? .75mm or 1mm or .67 mm?

Morissette

« Reply #306 on: November 01, 2016, 12:51:49 AM »

My most common rate was 1.5mm(don't recommend this for most).

onemorefoot

« Reply #307 on: November 01, 2016, 12:54:06 AM »

That could be because of your age and good bone regeneration, if a patient is overweight, how will he/she walk after distraction phase( considering LON)?

Morissette

« Reply #308 on: November 01, 2016, 12:59:49 AM »

Age is a major factor my entire body is more flexible at a younger age and allows for more elasticity. Also you feel less pain when you're younger. If a patient were overweight firstly depending how overweight i wouldn't recommend this. Anyways after distraction they would have to wait the 4-6 weeks then they would start walking with crutches. It would be more critical for someone like that to make sure the doctor says the bone is strong enough before you start walking because the more weight you have to carry around the higher chance you have at bending the screws holding the nail in place.

Morissette

« Reply #309 on: November 04, 2016, 03:00:01 PM »

Got surgery yesterday to get the frames removed. Final length gained was 7.5cm I'm happy with this amount, it would have been difficult to keep going to 8cm my will power was running out. I'm set to leave for home on the 8th. Right now I have bandages on my legs not really sure why but once they're removed I will post a picture of my legs; after that this diary will be coming to an end and I will be taking a short 2 week break off the forum.

When I return I will start a new diary strictly on my recovery, the reason I want to do it in two seperate diarys is because I think it would be easier for members to navigate through my LL experience instead of having a huge 30 page diary. Feel free to pm any questions you may have and I will answer all of them when I return.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up