Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: News from guesthouse (Barcelona)  (Read 16817 times)

Mr. Sarcastic

• Visitor
  • Permanently Banned
Re: News from guesthouse (Barcelona)
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2016, 08:16:23 PM »

Food for thought. In the US, this type of conjecture is prosecuted in civil court as defamation of character, etc. There is plenty of precedent out there and forum owners can be held liable - this has absolutely happened on other public boards.

Something for the mods and forum owners to think about.

You can absolutely be held liable in the US, if someone decides to sue. I don't know the laws of foreign countries well enough to know how that would work for foreign countries.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:41:28 PM by Mr. Sarcastic »
Mod Note: User Permanently Banned for making fun of amputated/handicap people.  Sarcastic/Trolling posting style not welcomed.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2016, 08:26:09 PM »

I know my rights and the USA laws. I have done nothing illegal. Freedom of speech exists here. I have just brought some facts here to expose some doctors. I haven't published personal information of anybody using their real names. I haven't insulted anybody. I have articulated my opinion and brought some real information so that you can get your own opinion.

Jbc you are selfish and arrogant. You can afford Paley but other people can't. Cheap prices attract them. Would you like to take the responsibility if they become crippled? I get many support private messages. Perhaps my posts are more useful to people than yours. Think about this.

IF you don't like my posts don't read them.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Auron

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2016, 09:27:25 PM »

I have never posted false information to create a bad image of a person.
You kidding right? I mean you gotta be.

The sole purpose of your account is to create a bad image of one person and this thread was started with false information.

Auron

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2016, 09:28:28 PM »

For mentioning someone's death in the internet.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Pretty sure he has done more than that.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2016, 09:49:12 PM »

Noregrets you delusional.
Isn't it true that a patient from the guesthouse died from a femur fracture (whether it was Monegal's or not)? Isn't it true Musicmaker is having a bad complication? Prove this is not true.
If you and jbc really think this is illegal you have a dictatorial mindset. Telling the truth and articulate one's opinions is not a crime.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

jbc

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2016, 10:00:11 PM »

Dude, I know someone who owns a large forum who has been sued for far far less (and had to settle). If I were Dr. Monegal, with the compendium of evidence you left here, you and whoever owns this place would absolutely be in court.

Good luck with the insanity thing.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2016, 10:03:01 PM »

Dude, I know someone who owns a large forum who has been sued for far far less (and had to settle). If I were Dr. Monegal, with the compendium of evidence you left here, you and whoever owns this place would absolutely be in court.

Good luck with the insanity thing.

Lmao. Sites like 4chan wouldn't exist then.

Ozymandias

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2016, 10:07:14 PM »

... and we would be much more happy.

Auron

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2016, 10:16:53 PM »

Noregrets you delusional.
Isn't it true that a patient from the guesthouse died from a femur fracture (whether it was Monegal's or not)? Isn't it true Musicmaker is having a bad complication? Prove this is not true.
If you and jbc really think this is illegal you have a dictatorial mindset. Telling the truth and articulate one's opinions is not a crime.
You said MM was absent for a while bcuz she was at hospital with a new complication which is a lie. She is even working when you lied to everyone saying she had lost her job. I can't even keep track of all your lies.

Auron

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2016, 10:17:38 PM »

This is not a 4chan site though.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2016, 10:21:57 PM »

... and we would be much more happy.

Normie spotted.

This is not a 4chan site though.

So what? 4chan is immune to law or something?
I just gave an example that suing for what LLuser said would be ridiculous.

I'm not defending him, only stating the facts.

Ozymandias

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2016, 10:27:07 PM »

Auron

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2016, 10:30:20 PM »

So what? 4chan is immune to law or something?

No. I'm saying that this forum has a different purpose than 4chan. Laws are more complex than you think.

Auron

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2016, 10:36:49 PM »

I just gave an example that suing for what LLuser said would be ridiculous.

Actually, no. Spreading false rumours about someone over the internet or anywhere else might or not be against the law. It all depends how serious these accusations are and it's consequences. We are talking about a doctors career here.

It's not the first time that IP's have been traced due to posted stuff over the internet. Hell, it happens daily in the US.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2016, 10:38:20 PM »

Proud normie!

Hey 4chan wasn't all that bad, maybe /b/ was a bit... weird but not as bad as people make it up to be.

No. I'm saying that this forum has a different purpose than 4chan. Laws are more complex than you think.

God sake....
It's not about purpose but what people are actually saying. Mentioning someone's death is now a crime?
I get that he made his little crusade against Monegal but tbh he even never insulted him directly(as far as i remember).

The only thing he can get charged for is defamation but it's still his opinion and everybody has a right to say his own opinion, especially if he is still keeping borders of this forum subject.

jbc

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2016, 10:43:52 PM »

YSP, you get that there is actual precedent for this type of thing, right? Like, forum operators being served takedown notices, taken to court, etc.

It has happened multiple times. It happened to someone I know who owns a forum everyone would recognize if named. His mods didn't act fast enough and he was out quite a bit of money, legal fees included.

Auron

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2016, 10:44:50 PM »

Hey 4chan wasn't all that bad, maybe /b/ was a bit... weird but not as bad as people make it up to be.

God sake....
It's not about purpose but what people are actually saying. Mentioning someone's death is now a crime?
I get that he made his little crusade against Monegal but tbh he even never insulted him directly(as far as i remember).

The only thing he can get charged for is defamation but it's still his opinion and everybody has a right to say his own opinion, especially if he is still keeping borders of this forum subject.

You're a bit off, he has not stated his opinion but rather implied a bunch of stuff that I just couldn't keep track but I'm sure I can quote some if you really want me to. He's been trying to prove that he is a negligent docotr without the skill needed to his job and that, for me at least, is a strong accusation.

So yes, as you said he can be charged for defamation.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2016, 10:48:52 PM »

YSP, you get that there is actual precedent for this type of thing, right? Like, forum operators being served takedown notices, taken to court, etc.

It has happened multiple times. It happened to someone I know who owns a forum everyone would recognize if named. His mods didn't act fast enough and he was out quite a bit of money, legal fees included.

Yes because Administrators are totally in fault of what their users are saying.
Sure thing bby.

You're a bit off, he has not stated his opinion but rather implied a bunch of stuff that I just couldn't keep track but I'm sure I can quote some if you really want me to. He's been trying to prove that he is a negligent docotr without the skill needed to his job and that, for me at least, is a strong accusation.

If Monegal has proof then maybe, still i didn't see it doe.

But yeah, let's play little hitlers and censor every negative opinion.

Mr. Sarcastic

• Visitor
  • Permanently Banned
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2016, 11:11:56 PM »

It has happened multiple times. His mods didn't act fast enough and he was out quite a bit of money, legal fees included.

Oh boy, clearly we are dealing with Harvard Law School trained lawyers here. Especially when they use words like "actual precendent" or "charged with defamation" The guy actually said "charged with defamation"....Hahahahaha!!

If I were the mod's i'd be real scared about being sued. These guys really sound like they know what they are talking about. In the same way an eleven year old knows about string theory.

Hey guys, can you hear that? Do you know what that is? It's the sound of the internet police coming for us all....
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 11:59:17 PM by Mr. Sarcastic »
Mod Note: User Permanently Banned for making fun of amputated/handicap people.  Sarcastic/Trolling posting style not welcomed.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2016, 11:27:12 PM »

No Regrets you don't have a clue. People from the guesthouse confirmed that Musicmaker was at hospital (complication). Call them if you want. I am entitled to my opinion and divulge true facts so that people can get their own. No crime here.

Nightwish

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2016, 11:32:22 PM »

Jesus Christ...
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

Auron

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2016, 11:33:31 PM »

Oh boy, clearly we are dealing with Harvard Law School trained lawyers here. Especially when they use words like "actual precendent" or "charged with defamation" The guy actually said "charged with defamation"....Hahahahaha!!

If I were the mod's i'd be real scared about being sued. These guys really sound like they know what they are talking about. In the same way an eleven year old knows about string theory.

Hey guys, can you hear that? Do you know what that is? It's the sound of no one caring about your bitching and moaning..

This guy below was so right about you  ::)

There's no point you can't argue with stupidity

goldenegg

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2016, 12:57:30 AM »

sure anyone can sue for defamation on a forum, but I think it's incredibly difficult to win if taken to court.  if you don't believe me, just do a quick google search on defamation and internet forums and you'll find plenty of legal advice supporting this. it must have been a very different situation with your friend and the nature of the content (like illegal stuff being posted) or maybe he didnt hire a decent lawyer. when lluser first appeared, monegal threatened to sue the forum (making himself look pretty bad IMO) and probably realized how expensive it would be and would have no realistic chance of winning.

Not really. yeah lluser sometimes implies stuff without support and he definitely spams the forum a lot, but legally I think it would be almost impossible to charge him. First, you'd first have to identify him (it's an anonymous internet forum and even if you traced his IP, you'd have to tie a person to that IP which can also be difficult). Second, for defamation you also have to prove A) publication of fact (which posts on an internet forum don't count in the legal definition of a publication) and B) these facts are false (his favorite topic is musicmaker and her complications, which to my knowledge has mostly been true so far). To do all of these steps needed is practically impossible.

Not here to defend lluser and don't care either way if he gets banned. Just wanted to correct some misconceptions here about free speech and the internet.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2016, 12:59:33 AM »

Mr Sarcastic is right here. If you make up stories it could be a crime but if those stories are real there is no defamation, and I got my information from real people who told me the truth. Sometimes I misinterpret but I always apologize if I'm wrong. I have 2 examples of confusions:

1) I said there was a Monegal patient whose implant failed and had to be exfixed and had to pay again and finally got a new implant. I understood this patient was the American guy but it was Musicmaker. Musicmaker got everything in this lottery. The American guy had also problems with implants but he didn't have to be exfixed. I got confused and then apologized.

2) I said there was a patient who died in the guesthouse and MM had a complication again. Was it false? No. No defamation then. It's true there was a guy in the guesthouse who died from a femur fracture and that Musicmaker had a new complication. When people said the guy who died was not a Monegal patient I accepted that because I don't know more details than that but I cannot accept new lies about Musicmaker because I know she is having complications and went to hospital because people from the guesthouse confirmed this.

Those are the 2 cases where I got confused. The rest of the information I have posted here is right. No defamation then. You have no case.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2016, 01:01:04 AM »

Mr Sarcastic is right here. If you make up stories it could be a crime but if those stories are real there is no defamation, and I got my information from real people who told me the truth. Sometimes I misinterpret but I always apologize if I'm wrong. I have 2 examples of confusions:

1) I said there was a Monegal patient whose implant failed and had to be exfixed and had to pay again and finally got a new implant. I understood this patient was the American guy but it was Musicmaker. Musicmaker got everything in this lottery. The American guy had also problems with implants but he didn't have to be exfixed. I got confused and then apologized.

2) I said there was a patient who died in the guesthouse and MM had a complication again. Was it false? No. No defamation then. It's true there was a guy in the guesthouse who died from a femur fracture and that Musicmaker had a new complication. When people said the guy who died was not a Monegal patient I accepted that because I don't know more details than that but I cannot accept new lies about Musicmaker because I know she is having complications and went to hospital because people from the guesthouse confirmed this.

Those are the 2 cases where I got confused. The rest of the information I have posted here is right. No defamation then. You have no case.

I think that you are unable to understand what's the fuss with you...
   Me personally, I dont care if you open million of threads about monegal or MM. You have every right to do so... The problem is simple... Stop posting about Monegal/MM in threads which has nothing to do with these two (especially non monegal diaries or threads like jbc about deciding to go with Paley).. And also stop bumping up threads from 3-4 years ago about betz or monegal....
  Dont do those two and everything's fine
I learned some stuff during this time

Auron

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2016, 01:17:35 AM »

Dood, we all want to read what information people have about the doctors but you have taken it 1 step too far. You just keep spamming the same thing over and over and that's annoying. It's hard to believe in what you say because you clearly want Monegal's career to take a hit rather than provide all the truth.

LLCaptain

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2016, 01:29:21 AM »

I am entitled to my opinion and divulge true facts so that people can get their own. No crime here.

You're a real life stalker, and you've been doing it for over 2 years now in this forum. Dude you even have a photo of her big pool and her million dollar house.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2016, 01:35:24 AM »

You're a real life stalker, and you've been doing it for over 2 years now in this forum. Dude you even have a photo of her big pool and her million dollar house.

2 years? He registered december 2015
I learned some stuff during this time

LLCaptain

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2016, 01:39:29 AM »

2015 = year 1, 2016 = year 2. Thats how he measured MM's 2 years, so I am doing the same rounding up.

EndGame

« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2016, 01:53:09 AM »

Jbc you are selfish and arrogant. You can afford Paley but other people can't. Cheap prices attract them. Would you like to take the responsibility if they become crippled? I get many support private messages. Perhaps my posts are more useful to people than yours. Think about this.

IF you don't like my posts don't read them.

You miss the point. It's not an issue that you bash monegal. Maybe your posts are more useful. However, jbc has been planning on doing a diary which is the exact opposite of selfish. However your hijacking others threads to bash monegal is an issue. You have a vendetta and you are the one being selfish. If you made a thread monegal is a monster let's discuss and left your bashing to that thread I doubt people would be constantly complaining about you but you seem to only care about your vendetta which might be a justified one and might be helping others. But the ends don't always justify the means and you show no respect to the forum or its users by constantly hijacking threads.

jbc

« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2016, 01:59:59 AM »

You miss the point. It's not an issue that you bash monegal. Maybe your posts are more useful. However, jbc has been planning on doing a diary which is the exact opposite of selfish. However your hijacking others threads to bash monegal is an issue. You have a vendetta and you are the one being selfish. If you made a thread monegal is a monster let's discuss and left your bashing to that thread I doubt people would be constantly complaining about you but you seem to only care about your vendetta which might be a justified one and might be helping others. But the ends don't always justify the means and you show no respect to the forum or its users by constantly hijacking threads.

Thanks EndGame, I appreciate your thoughts. I'm honestly done with all this. Just not worth the mental effort to be here anymore and see this crap.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up