Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 409492 times)

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #279 on: April 19, 2014, 01:49:23 AM »

thank you pretty tall))
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

RGKEY

« Reply #280 on: April 19, 2014, 02:07:36 AM »

So in this pictures im wearing 3.5 cms lifts, plus the base of the shoe, i measured my self and im 177cms with the shoes on. When I was walking outside I felt tall)) haha, that was a good feeling, some people looked at me or even starred at me i didnt know exactly why. So I asked one girl in the clinic what she thought this was, she said, you look completely normal, people looked at you just because just of your face, you are foreign and handsome)))) I don't know how much of it is true but I hope it is))))) Today I have 2 dates with 2 local girls that don't know anything about my operation. Im gonna say I dislocate my leg or something to justify my crutches and my funny walking hahaha! wish me luck. I will try my best to take pictures))

RGKEY 2.0

Leonardo2013

« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2014, 04:53:17 PM »

You look good. You must've had a big torso to start off with. I see no disproportion at all.

Disobedient

« Reply #282 on: April 19, 2014, 05:54:32 PM »

agree with leo, nobody can tell that you did LL .. and it's hard to believe that you did 9cm!
anyway, you still can gain 5 cm in your femur,, and I think you'll still look completely normal..
I hope I'll end up with a good result as your, rgkey,, I'm kindda envy you  ;D

RGKEY

« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2014, 07:31:43 PM »

Standing again at almost 178!))) I felt tall today with my lifts hahaha!))

and i met up with a girl today, she didnt know about my op, so I just said I broke my leg and that is why I walked funny and i got tired very fast. and BTW, she was taller than me she stands at 179, crazy uh!? she wasnt my type anyway lol too tall, for me perfect is 160 to 170cms))) for the most part))))

yeah disobedient i think if I do i will lengthen at least 5cms if there is not complications)) I think I can even go for 7 and still look normal)) that would make me 179, that would be amazing!))
RGKEY 2.0

Leonardo2013

« Reply #284 on: April 20, 2014, 12:15:23 PM »

Rgkey,

I'm currently looking for CLL clothing and I've read in other diaries that lizarov patients say that they do not use underwear but only baggy loose shorts. Did you do this too? How about during the operation, do they strip you down completely? Thank you.

theuprising

« Reply #285 on: April 20, 2014, 12:45:09 PM »

I think without the lifts you looked fine but when you were 177cm it looked like your arms were
too short. It was a bit like Craig49 from the old forum who went from 172cm to 184cm. You seem like you have a wingspan of around 170cm which is why you look proportionate at this stage.

RGKEY

« Reply #286 on: April 20, 2014, 05:27:08 PM »

Rgkey,

I'm currently looking for CLL clothing and I've read in other diaries that lizarov patients say that they do not use underwear but only baggy loose shorts. Did you do this too? How about during the operation, do they strip you down completely? Thank you.

I used my normal underwear. It's not problem. They don't strip you down. But you need to shave your legs lol
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #287 on: April 20, 2014, 05:30:53 PM »

I think without the lifts you looked fine but when you were 177cm it looked like your arms were
too short. It was a bit like Craig49 from the old forum who went from 172cm to 184cm. You seem like you have a wingspan of around 170cm which is why you look proportionate at this stage.

Maybe, but I feel completely proportional. I just went on a date with my lifts and my date complemented me on how good I look!)) So I guess I don't look too disproportional. Or at least it's not noticeable.
RGKEY 2.0

Claude

« Reply #288 on: April 20, 2014, 06:37:27 PM »

Hi, i dont think its very noticeable, your proportions look good. Most people dont care that much about proportion, unless its very weird.

KrP1

« Reply #289 on: April 20, 2014, 07:01:34 PM »

Your proportions look good brah. People doesnt care about proportions. Only if it is very noticeable . You look perfectly normal with your lifts
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 07:20:47 PM by KirP1 »

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #290 on: April 20, 2014, 07:16:59 PM »

Lookin' good with or without the lifts.  Everyone's a little different and there's an acceptable range of ratios that you aren't exceeding either way.

RGKEY

« Reply #291 on: April 21, 2014, 08:20:29 AM »

Someone said I quote "proportions Nazis" lol I mean for those who are obsessed with proportions I think everyone have something unproportional or a defect on their bodies))) I don't mean to unrespect anyone, I just say this because I used to be like this too. Just always looking for imperfections in people, even good looking people. I was such a fool!)) I glad I don't feel this way anymore)))))) love to everyone
RGKEY 2.0

Time4LL

« Reply #292 on: April 21, 2014, 08:55:38 PM »

I have been trying to contact Dr. Barinov for the last week but have not gotten a reply. How long does it usually take to get a reply? Is there room for anyone else in Volgograd?

RGKEY

« Reply #293 on: April 21, 2014, 10:35:16 PM »

I have been trying to contact Dr. Barinov for the last week but have not gotten a reply. How long does it usually take to get a reply? Is there room for anyone else in Volgograd?

I don't know man((( im not at the clinic anymore((( good luvk thou!)))
RGKEY 2.0

Time4LL

« Reply #294 on: April 21, 2014, 10:47:37 PM »

Thanks. I have really enjoyed reading your story! Good luck with your recovery.

RGKEY

« Reply #295 on: April 21, 2014, 11:12:31 PM »

Thanks. I have really enjoyed reading your story! Good luck with your recovery.

Thank you!!! Right now just having good times!!!!)) Loving life now))
RGKEY 2.0

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #296 on: April 23, 2014, 11:20:25 AM »

I think you look absolutely normal with or without clothes, not that I've seen you nked lol, I mean the underwear

Could you take the same picture with the lifts on that makes you 178cm but this time dont put your hands in your pocket so we can see your proportions, Im not a proportion Nazi but we have similar stats and would like to see what you look like should you do femur as well. Good luck on recovery

shawty

« Reply #297 on: April 23, 2014, 01:36:26 PM »

RG, are you back in NY?

RGKEY

« Reply #298 on: April 23, 2014, 10:45:47 PM »

I think you look absolutely normal with or without clothes, not that I've seen you nked lol, I mean the underwear

Could you take the same picture with the lifts on that makes you 178cm but this time dont put your hands in your pocket so we can see your proportions, Im not a proportion Nazi but we have similar stats and would like to see what you look like should you do femur as well. Good luck on recovery

Ok I will try. I usually when other people take pics of me im possing for my self not for the forum. I will try to take a pic of me with maybe one arm down. Thanx)
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #299 on: April 23, 2014, 10:46:26 PM »

RG, are you back in NY?
[/quote

Ill be back in one week
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #300 on: April 26, 2014, 08:29:06 PM »

Ready for my date with lifts, me at 177, btw, my date was actually taller than me lol but she had high heels too

RGKEY 2.0

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #301 on: April 26, 2014, 10:04:41 PM »

Ready for my date with lifts, me at 177, btw, my date was actually taller than me lol but she had high heels too

Those lifts make your legs look deformed, your knees are too high up. You must be blind if you think you look acceptable.

Blackhawk

« Reply #302 on: April 26, 2014, 10:43:57 PM »

I didn't notice the height of his knees and I don't think most people would.  I think without the lifts his proportions look normal.  It looks like if he did femurs for about 6 cms he would probably look fine with the lifts in.

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #303 on: April 26, 2014, 11:02:04 PM »

I didn't notice the height of his knees and I don't think most people would.  I think without the lifts his proportions look normal.  It looks like if he did femurs for about 6 cms he would probably look fine with the lifts in.

When he's walking, his knees stick out like giant hemorrhoids on Kim Kardashian's ass. Wearing bright trousers doesn't help either. If he was wearing black and in a dark room, they would be less noticeable. Sweden says he looks cartoonish over on old forum .

Blackhawk

« Reply #304 on: April 26, 2014, 11:20:01 PM »

Also if is shirt wasn't long and covering up a lot of his femurs it would look better.  But I agree 9cm ll + around 5cm lift is a bit too much for him.  Sweden sometimes looks cartoonish. ;)

theuprising

« Reply #305 on: April 26, 2014, 11:51:27 PM »

Also if is shirt wasn't long and covering up a lot of his femurs it would look better.  But I agree 9cm ll + around 5cm lift is a bit too much for him.  Sweden sometimes looks cartoonish. ;)

I like to think of LL forum as a place where people can be totally honest like good friends. A guy like RGKEY who started at 162 cm and has done 9 cm of lengthening is going to have some issues as it's well over the 15% of original bone lengthening doctors ideally recommend for proportions/soft tissue issues etc. However I'm sure that's a cost/benefit he considered.

I don't believe anyone is deliberately being malicious pointing this stuff out. I like to think its more like a friend telling you something about your appearance before you go out in public
as only a true friend will be brutal whereas in public strangers won't tell you and be nice while you are there but they will talk about it when you are gone.
This is why when people try to be only positive it defeats the purpose of this forum as one of the few places where people can get totally honest feedback.

Blackhawk are you being serious about sweden? He will look cartoonish if he does his femurs but at the moment he is fine.

Blackhawk

« Reply #306 on: April 27, 2014, 12:51:49 AM »

Blackhawk are you being serious about sweden? He will look cartoonish if he does his femurs but at the moment he is fine.

I watched Swedens recent videos and he looks good and his mobility looks much improved.  I think when he put on the big lift shoes he was a bit leggy but didn't look bad.

galaxy1

« Reply #307 on: April 27, 2014, 01:37:32 AM »

I think it's just the way/angle the pic was taken but I would skip the lifts anyway since I noticed they give the high heeled appearance. :)
Very good diary, had lots of good info and plenty of pics.
Enjoy your new height and your new life!

RGKEY

« Reply #308 on: April 27, 2014, 03:18:08 AM »

hahaha! I love these forums, yeah maybe Im blind and naive, and maybe I look cartoonish or like a "giant hemorrhoids", but Im honestly really happy with how I look and I still get laid with plenty hot hot women))))

But, thanx to all for the comments, they crack me up like usually!)) and I will keep them in consideration for next time when I worry about my proportions))) Please keep giving your brutal and honest comments!)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 03:35:48 AM by RGKEY »
RGKEY 2.0

Smallguy

« Reply #309 on: April 27, 2014, 04:24:36 AM »

There is a fine line between a constructive criticism that one can learn and grow from... versus a comment like deformed and cartoonist that borderline to a plain-out insult. These posters are obviously not the people you want to be friends with in person. They will try to bring you down out of jealousy at your women success and offer no real-value advice on how you can improve your life. I'm pretty sure you have met this type of people in person. This is one reason why I stop my diary completely. It's really pointless listening to these venom.

The point of the original post was he was on his way to dating a very tall girl. Thus the reason for the lift. Did he get the girl? Yes/no.. That's all that matters okay? If his proportion is revealing, then the girl would probably point it out to him. But a day with lift wouldn't do much damage to his health or self-esteem. I would even assume that she would focus on other things, like his strong upper physique, his well-groomed hair, his manner and how much money he has in his bank account... over a tiny thing like the length of his tibiae. And unless he tells her, she wouldn't know that he did LL with +9cm plus wearing lift. That's why reading some of the comments revealed that some people are totally inept about women.

Yeah, RGkey, you should really take the comments on here with a grain of salt. And it is hard to determine your proportion just by looking at your photo, which doesn't reveal how you walk, how you stride, or your bodily physique. And as long as you get the girl, the end justify the means.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 04:54:56 AM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37   Go Up