Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 407553 times)

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2014, 01:02:26 PM »

thank you all for your opinions!!! i really appreciate them!!!!)))

those are some nice short pants Mediocre! if I get to be 177cm ill be wearing those short pants with really flat shoes with no heels!!)))) ahh that'll be super cool)))

before the operation Doctor told me that I had disproportion of 8.6cms, my torso was much bigger than my legs, this is why I decided

to go for 9cms in the first place. But now when I walk and talk to people they think I haven't even started lengthening of course when

I am wearing pants. Even when I wear short pants is difficult to tell because most short pants I like are a little below the knee, just

like the shorts that mediocre posted.

Adriano, yes you are right If you compare my torso and my legs, i have better proportions now. One thing thou maybe you have this too, I have very wide back and wide shoulders, and when I work them out they look even wider, so I think doing 5cm would be ok with movement.

TheRisingShorty, yes for me is very important proportions that's why I ask for different opinions. You might point something that I am missing))) so good point about wearing shoes too)) My disproportion with torso will be exactly about 5cms if i lengthen them, because as right now my torso and legs are pretty much the same. Awesome name!! by the way))))

No one has mention anything about my arms, so Im guessing they will look fine.

As right now I don't like too much the disproportion of my tibias with femurs but I dont think is so bad really, it doesnt bother me that much)) You will notice it maybe if you look at me in boxers like in the picture, but who will be looking at my legs when im wearing underwear or im nked?? well I hope only the ladies!!)))) and when that time arrives who cares we are both nked)))))

this is me walking in shorts and in pants. Can you tell the disproportions??? tibia vs femur??

RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

mediocre

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2014, 01:16:12 PM »

It looks that you're better off with pants.

I still feel your body is really tall/long (and wide) to get more limb lengthening although I probably won't push it really.

I'm not sure if you lose more weight, probably you don't need LL to get better proportion.

I didn't notice your arms.

RGKEY

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2014, 01:51:33 PM »

It looks that you're better off with pants.

I still feel your body is really tall/long (and wide) to get more limb lengthening although I probably won't push it really.

I'm not sure if you lose more weight, probably you don't need LL to get better proportion.

I didn't notice your arms.

you are probably right, plus I got so fat during LL lol Everyday I eat like there are no tomorrows. More Limb Lengthening? no way! I would look like a circus freak)) maybe femurs. In any case I need to recover 100% from this, and maybe this will never happen so maybe no more LL for me.
RGKEY 2.0

Smallguy

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2014, 07:30:55 PM »

Buddy, I think you have the proportion for another 8cm in the femur. Your shoulders are very broad and your femurs are short to begin with.

That would make you 181cm, a perfect height of a Korean movie star. Combine with your already good looks and your new height, if you come to Vancouver, women will drool over you. You will have the height of 181cm but the experience and wisdom of someone 163cm.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

RGKEY

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2014, 07:51:41 PM »

Buddy, I think you have the proportion for another 8cm in the femur. Your shoulders are very broad and your femurs are short to begin with.

That would make you 181cm, a perfect height of a Korean movie star. Combine with your already good looks and your new height, if you come to Vancouver, women will drool over you. You will have the height of 181cm but the experience and wisdom of someone 163cm.

Haha you crack me up man!! Lol yeah definitely the wisdom of a 163cm man)) I think another 8cms I don't know if I could ever be able to recover from that. I wish I could thou 180cm seems pretty ideal.
RGKEY 2.0

Disobedient

« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2014, 07:39:29 AM »

I think your torso can handle 5cm in your femur, but as you said you have to full recover first, who knows maybe you'll be happy with you height and proportion and you wont need 2nd surgery..

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2014, 08:14:33 AM »

There's no way your hands c an handle another 5 to 7 cm. You guys shouldn't encourage things like that.  He'll be a freak. Unless he plans on lengthening his arms.

RGKEY

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2014, 08:57:08 AM »

I think your torso can handle 5cm in your femur, but as you said you have to full recover first, who knows maybe you'll be happy with you height and proportion and you wont need 2nd surgery..

I think exactly like what you just have said. Thanx girl)) it's good to have a woman opinion))
RGKEY 2.0

Disobedient

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2014, 09:00:48 AM »

There's no way your hands c an handle another 5 to 7 cm. You guys shouldn't encourage things like that.  He'll be a freak. Unless he plans on lengthening his arms.

7cm is too much, but 5cm is reasonable amount .. based in the pic he posted I don't think he'll looks freak, and  his arm is just fine...

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2014, 09:04:10 AM »

Trust me on this,  he'll be freaky. People can get away with 12cm 13 max, doesn't matter how you cut it.

Good luck Chuck.

RGKEY

« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2014, 05:15:24 PM »

Hey guys, so I made a video of me walking with my 7cms lifts. I know the proportions of my tibias and femurs will be all crazy but at

least to have an idea of what is me walking at around 178cms. And my proportions between my legs, arms and torso.

I know what I think, but please let me know what you all think, maybe Im missing something. Im actually considering wearing these

bad boys once I recover 50% from my Lengthening. Just let me know what you think in terms or my proportions between my torso

my arms and my legs in real movement. I know how pictures can be different from reality sometimes. Thank u in advance))

RGKEY 2.0

Blackhawk

« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2014, 05:54:26 PM »

I think you should be able to get away with 5 cms on femurs but I wouldn't do much more than that.

You might be a little leggy but only the proportion nazis might notice.

Normal people probably won't notice.

LLL

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2014, 02:24:08 AM »

While seeing videos like these is awesome, the problem with is that you're wearing all black clothes which makes it impossible to judge your proportions. And still, people here are debating centimeters they can barely see...  :o They're also filmed from an angle downwards and that will skew the perspective a lot.

If you could make a video filmed from around half your total height, with lighter pants and maybe a tucked in shirt or t-shirt of different color, that would be much more meaningful for us to judge.

Smallguy

« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2014, 02:36:19 AM »

What old forum Partyleaks said is true. It's hard to determine your proportion shooting downward. Can you do like me, place your ipad or camera on a chair and shoot up? (Or have your buddy sit down). Then walk side to side.

Also, what do you think of me base on my video? Can I can manage another 8cm of lengthening in the femur?

Btw, when I listen to your song, images of Russian babes pop up in head :-)
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

LLL

« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2014, 02:42:23 AM »

What old forum Partyleaks said is true. It's hard to determine your proportion shooting downward. Can you do like me, place your ipad or camera on a chair and shoot up? (Or have your buddy sit down). Then walk side to side.

OBG's proportions video is a perfect example (as is more or less the rest of his lengthening process and result).

RGKEY

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2014, 03:10:18 AM »

yeah guys I didnt think of that, the whole video thing(( also for now its hard for me to find different pants now because of my frames but Ill do it as son as I get them off)) But i guess you could make an opinion of how my arms look??

hehe yeah the underwear video must wait for when I get back home)) plus wearing my lifts in underwear would distract the eyes for making an opinion of my proportions of doing 5 more cms since my tibias would look enormous, ill try it thou

smallguy: are you wearing lifts on your videos?? it seems like it, from what I see, you look as proportional as you can get)) you look awesome! i wouldnt do anymore, unless you are wearing lifts and then you could lengthen whatever you lifts are giving you plus an extra 2 or 3 centimeters max. Thats what i think brother))

RGKEY 2.0

Blackhawk

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2014, 04:07:46 AM »

Yeah when I watched the video I noticed your arm length and I imagined you with a couple more inches on your legs.  It definitely looks like you can do 5 cms on your femurs.

RGKEY

« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2014, 04:18:51 AM »

Yeah when I watched the video I noticed your arm length and I imagined you with a couple more inches on your legs.  It definitely looks like you can do 5 cms on your femurs.

thanx blackhawk, ill make another video with frames off and different clothing later) in any case i wouldn't go more than 5cms anyway)) I think that is my max, 14cms is all my torso and arms could take if not less
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2014, 08:15:45 AM »

Quick Update,

So this week:

I broke 2 pins near to my ankle, they where fixed by Dr. Pabel and the f**king drill stopped in the middle of my leg!! because the battery died!!! I mean it wasnt that painful, but it looked pretty bad thou lol. So they charge the battery for 2 minutes then second try and the drill now stopped right before it cut my skin through, I was like f**k!!! haha So I saw the pin trying to go through my skin but it just did not, the battery again ran off((( so again 5 more minutes to charge it. Dr. Pabel gave me more anesthesia just in case. Then he asked me If he could try to push it with a hammer, so I said "ok, what the f**k" so he tried but it did not go through. 3rd try with the drill, this time the pin went through my skin finally!! hurrah!!

I really didnt want to change these pins since I might get my frames off very soon and I feel very good, but Doctor Barinov did't want me to risk anything, he always looks up for me I love him.

So that was the highlights of my week. Other than that, just walking so much. I think if i can walk like this with my frames on, I think my recovery from this will be good. I walked an average of 6 hours a day, almost like a full time job lol Ive never walk that much before in my life.

I met a beautiful girl, gave her a hug and a kiss and will see what happens))) they just opened a new office and just found out that it is a tourist agency so most of them speak english!! things are looking good around here!))

anyway that is it for now. Today sunday just chilling and being lazy, hard to find motivation when there is not people in this building!! I dont know how people do it when they live in apartments by them self. well tomorrow is Monday!!)) funny how now i look forward Monday))
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 09:46:23 AM by RGKEY »
RGKEY 2.0

mediocre

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2014, 07:30:17 PM »

Those drill snafus sound scary!

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2014, 07:49:21 PM »

Wow, six hours a day?  4 was my record during recovery, but that was just once, and it was after my frames were off.  No wonder you managed to break two pins, but congratulations on your excellent mobility.  8)

shawty

« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2014, 11:54:27 PM »

Hey RG,

Do you know if the Dr. will be performing the surgery at the clinic or it will be at the hospital.  I think I read somewhere that he was planning on trying to do it at the clinic? Do you know if this is true? Also, how long is the surgery itself? I think I had read somewhere that someone said it was 30mins?

Smallguy

« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2014, 01:50:16 AM »

smallguy: are you wearing lifts on your videos?? it seems like it, from what I see, you look as proportional as you can get)) you look awesome! i wouldnt do anymore, unless you are wearing lifts and then you could lengthen whatever you lifts are giving you plus an extra 2 or 3 centimeters max. Thats what i think brother))

Good eyes. I am wearing lifts :D

It's a regular insole that you can get for a shoes store. It's about .5 inch and my shoes are 1inch. So if I look normal in that video, then I will have proportion for 1.5 inches. I probably go past my proportion of 1inch for a total of 2.5 inch. But that is the price for reaching the Korean movie star ideal height of 180cm.

Then when I go home, I will wear Mephisto flat shoes.

It's great to hear that your doctor take such good care of you. I so wished that I have gone to Russia for LL. But it's too late now.

Smallguy

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2014, 01:53:00 AM »

OBG's proportions video is a perfect example (as is more or less the rest of his lengthening process and result).

Well, OBG already started out as 5'8. So he can talk about proportion. But for short a guy like myself, I don't think I have that much choices. I probably sacrifice some proportion to reach my ideal. I'm already wearing .5 lift and nike shoes, so I have a feeling of what it's going to be like having my legs a bit longer.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 02:02:58 AM by Smallguy »

RGKEY

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2014, 02:06:12 AM »

Those drill snafus sound scary!

It looks scary too))
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2014, 02:10:57 AM »

Wow, six hours a day?  4 was my record during recovery, but that was just once, and it was after my frames were off.  No wonder you managed to break two pins, but congratulations on your excellent mobility.  8)

yeah i think that's why I guess)) My max was 8 hours a day. I hope this mean that when my frames are off I will feel a lot better??
Thank you!)
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2014, 02:52:55 AM »

@smallguy: I think u can get the korean star height you desire))) yes, wearing flat shoes is also a dream for me)))

@shawdy: as far as i know, the op is still at the hospital, I spoke about this with him last week. Maybe it has change in the last few days?? i dont know((( the op i think is about 1 or 2 hours I think. I dont really remember
RGKEY 2.0

Smallguy

« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2014, 03:14:35 AM »

I find people who wear flat shoes are ultimately sexy.

Some guys at my gym wear air max 360 for the high platform and I know there is something wrong with them, like their insecurity.

Wearing flat shoes also help you have straight postures and are healthy for your legs. This will make you look even more sexy and is healthy for your legs.

Lucky for you, you have the proportion to go for more, which I don't have much of.

I can't find a pic of a male wearing flat shoes. But here is female version if you wear flat shoes.

RGKEY

« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2014, 07:59:36 AM »

You are right, flat shoes and short pants!! Awesome!! I don't know about my proportions anymore, I need to make a better video and pictures once my frames are removed. It's hard to tell now. You can also handle some lengthening, and then u might have to use flat shoes constanly)) no more lifts!!)
RGKEY 2.0

Disobedient

« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2014, 08:06:44 AM »

when your frame will be removed, rgkey?

RGKEY

« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2014, 08:19:21 AM »

when your frame will be removed, rgkey?

Hopefully next month, I have xray next week and the doctor will decide))) wish me luck!!
RGKEY 2.0
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37   Go Up