Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you're under 20, try this  (Read 27096 times)

CaptainCanada

• Visitor
Re: If you're under 20, try this
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2019, 02:50:15 AM »

Any updates?

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2020, 10:34:23 AM »

Yea, i know its a little late but yea, im a 16 year old male from Netherlands (tallest country in the world) but im Egyptian myself im 5’11 currently and havent grown a bit since i was 15 my mk 677 is coming in tomorrow  but they are capsules 10mg so my question is should i take 2 capsules a day of 20mg or just one 10mg. I will be updating if i will be growing in height. I already am the tallest in my family my dad is 5’5 and my mom is 5’3 my older brother of 21 is 5’7 my grandfather on both sides were also short but my grandmother on both sides were very tall sadly i dont have te measures because that wasnt really a thing back then in Egypt i also have a very tall cousin on my father’s side he is 6’7 1/2 every time i look at him i have to look way up i hope i can reach 6’5 so i can look him on the eye. I will be updating soon hope you all are still alive.

ghkid2019

• Taking a breather.
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2020, 11:15:27 AM »

Yea, i know its a little late but yea, im a 16 year old male from Netherlands (tallest country in the world) but im Egyptian myself im 5’11 currently and havent grown a bit since i was 15 my mk 677 is coming in tomorrow  but they are capsules 10mg so my question is should i take 2 capsules a day of 20mg or just one 10mg. I will be updating if i will be growing in height. I already am the tallest in my family my dad is 5’5 and my mom is 5’3 my older brother of 21 is 5’7 my grandfather on both sides were also short but my grandmother on both sides were very tall sadly i dont have te measures because that wasnt really a thing back then in Egypt i also have a very tall cousin on my father’s side he is 6’7 1/2 every time i look at him i have to look way up i hope i can reach 6’5 so i can look him on the eye. I will be updating soon hope you all are still alive.

25mg is the typical dose, so take three. 25mg is the maximized point of return per cost, and is the standard dose. As in best effect/per dollar. At your age 50mg is ideal, but is less effect per dollar. I suggest forget about the money and just do as much as you can afford. You can only grow in a short period of time in your life. After 16, the chances of growth are lower and lower each year. Forget about the money.

And as a disclaimer, don't expect too much from mk. It's boost to off levels is significant, but not significant enough to make you grow twice as fast as natural or something like that.

Still worth using, it's not expensive at all unless you're making third world country wages or your parents are cheap and don't give even 20 dollars allowance a week
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:46:07 AM by ghkid2019 »
Do not message me, I am away.

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2020, 01:27:28 AM »

25mg is the typical dose, so take three. 25mg is the maximized point of return per cost, and is the standard dose. As in best effect/per dollar. At your age 50mg is ideal, but is less effect per dollar. I suggest forget about the money and just do as much as you can afford. You can only grow in a short period of time in your life. After 16, the chances of growth are lower and lower each year. Forget about the money.

And as a disclaimer, don't expect too much from mk. It's boost to off levels is significant, but not significant enough to make you grow twice as fast as natural or something like that.

Still worth using, it's not expensive at all unless you're making third world country wages or your parents are cheap and don't give even 20 dollars allowance a week

How much should i expect in growth? Like atleast if we are talking minimum?

ghkid2019

• Taking a breather.
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2020, 02:09:01 AM »

Minimum, 0cm, maximum, depends on your growth plates. If you haven't grown in a while like you said, I would say maybe half an inch

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2020, 09:50:35 PM »

Minimum, 0cm, maximum, depends on your growth plates. If you haven't grown in a while like you said, I would say maybe half an inch

I have a quick question do you happen to know if the mk 677 of the firm Enchanced Athlete is legit theyre pretty known but i never seem to see theyre name mentioned when people talk about MK-677

ghkid2019

• Taking a breather.
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2020, 10:35:44 PM »

I have a quick question do you happen to know if the mk 677 of the firm Enchanced Athlete is legit theyre pretty known but i never seem to see theyre name mentioned when people talk about MK-677

I've used Chemyo.

Hulksmash

• Visitor
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2020, 06:11:12 AM »

How tall are you now? Provide an update on your stature in 2020

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2020, 10:16:21 PM »

How tall are you now? Provide an update on your stature in 2020

Sadly i cant because of this corona lockdown my supply stopped delivering in my country and Chemyo doesn't either i just have to sit back and wait till the lockdown passes hoping it goes away as soon as possible

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2020, 10:17:31 PM »

I've used Chemyo.

So have you grown any from mk 677 and if yes how old where u at that moment?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up