Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: If you're under 20, try this  (Read 38635 times)

shottrue

Re: If you're under 20, try this
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2019, 04:16:18 AM »

Very interesting man! Unforutanetly I naturally have low estrogen, but recently used letrozole and gained some height at 23....
I'm going to get real HGH and try 5 ius of that, tbh hoping it's more effective than mk 677

shottrue

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2019, 08:16:16 PM »

Good story. Why did you stop the hgh?

Astronomy

« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2019, 05:56:42 AM »

But medical specializers commonly agree when the growth plate closes the door to tall also closes.\
Anyway I wish you can succeed

CaptainCanada

• Visitor
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2019, 02:50:15 AM »

Any updates?

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2020, 10:34:23 AM »

Yea, i know its a little late but yea, im a 16 year old male from Netherlands (tallest country in the world) but im Egyptian myself im 5’11 currently and havent grown a bit since i was 15 my mk 677 is coming in tomorrow  but they are capsules 10mg so my question is should i take 2 capsules a day of 20mg or just one 10mg. I will be updating if i will be growing in height. I already am the tallest in my family my dad is 5’5 and my mom is 5’3 my older brother of 21 is 5’7 my grandfather on both sides were also short but my grandmother on both sides were very tall sadly i dont have te measures because that wasnt really a thing back then in Egypt i also have a very tall cousin on my father’s side he is 6’7 1/2 every time i look at him i have to look way up i hope i can reach 6’5 so i can look him on the eye. I will be updating soon hope you all are still alive.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2020, 11:15:27 AM »

Yea, i know its a little late but yea, im a 16 year old male from Netherlands (tallest country in the world) but im Egyptian myself im 5’11 currently and havent grown a bit since i was 15 my mk 677 is coming in tomorrow  but they are capsules 10mg so my question is should i take 2 capsules a day of 20mg or just one 10mg. I will be updating if i will be growing in height. I already am the tallest in my family my dad is 5’5 and my mom is 5’3 my older brother of 21 is 5’7 my grandfather on both sides were also short but my grandmother on both sides were very tall sadly i dont have te measures because that wasnt really a thing back then in Egypt i also have a very tall cousin on my father’s side he is 6’7 1/2 every time i look at him i have to look way up i hope i can reach 6’5 so i can look him on the eye. I will be updating soon hope you all are still alive.

25mg is the typical dose, so take three. 25mg is the maximized point of return per cost, and is the standard dose. As in best effect/per dollar. At your age 50mg is ideal, but is less effect per dollar. I suggest forget about the money and just do as much as you can afford. You can only grow in a short period of time in your life. After 16, the chances of growth are lower and lower each year. Forget about the money.

And as a disclaimer, don't expect too much from mk. It's boost to off levels is significant, but not significant enough to make you grow twice as fast as natural or something like that.

Still worth using, it's not expensive at all unless you're making third world country wages or your parents are cheap and don't give even 20 dollars allowance a week
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:46:07 AM by ghkid2019 »
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2020, 01:27:28 AM »

25mg is the typical dose, so take three. 25mg is the maximized point of return per cost, and is the standard dose. As in best effect/per dollar. At your age 50mg is ideal, but is less effect per dollar. I suggest forget about the money and just do as much as you can afford. You can only grow in a short period of time in your life. After 16, the chances of growth are lower and lower each year. Forget about the money.

And as a disclaimer, don't expect too much from mk. It's boost to off levels is significant, but not significant enough to make you grow twice as fast as natural or something like that.

Still worth using, it's not expensive at all unless you're making third world country wages or your parents are cheap and don't give even 20 dollars allowance a week

How much should i expect in growth? Like atleast if we are talking minimum?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2020, 02:09:01 AM »

Minimum, 0cm, maximum, depends on your growth plates. If you haven't grown in a while like you said, I would say maybe half an inch

User requested self-ban.

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2020, 09:50:35 PM »

Minimum, 0cm, maximum, depends on your growth plates. If you haven't grown in a while like you said, I would say maybe half an inch

I have a quick question do you happen to know if the mk 677 of the firm Enchanced Athlete is legit theyre pretty known but i never seem to see theyre name mentioned when people talk about MK-677

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2020, 10:35:44 PM »

I have a quick question do you happen to know if the mk 677 of the firm Enchanced Athlete is legit theyre pretty known but i never seem to see theyre name mentioned when people talk about MK-677

I've used Chemyo.

User requested self-ban.

Hulksmash

• Visitor
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2020, 06:11:12 AM »

How tall are you now? Provide an update on your stature in 2020

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2020, 10:16:21 PM »

How tall are you now? Provide an update on your stature in 2020

Sadly i cant because of this corona lockdown my supply stopped delivering in my country and Chemyo doesn't either i just have to sit back and wait till the lockdown passes hoping it goes away as soon as possible

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2020, 10:17:31 PM »

I've used Chemyo.

So have you grown any from mk 677 and if yes how old where u at that moment?

Hulksmash

• Visitor
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2020, 12:22:43 AM »

I wasn’t asking you, I was asking captain America the person who grew

Hulksmash

• Visitor
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2020, 12:27:24 AM »

I know lol I can relate

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2021, 03:24:24 PM »

Ok guys so here is an update i started MK-667 on 6 nov and started the rest of the cycle 3 dec since it came in later so,

Height : 181 At the moment

my stack looks like this :
Mk677 - 35mg Everyday
Hexarelin Acetate - 300mcg 150mcg 2x a day
CJC 1295 NoDac - 300mcg 150mcg 2 a day
Anastrozol - 1mg Everyday
Also ~
Melatonin 5mg before sleep
Multivitamin
Vitamin B12
Vitamin D
Calcium

Im also looking to buy Sam-e and L-arginine

Now that I showed u guys my stack here is an update. I measured myself and hour ago and I grew slightly more than 1cm the past month from 180 to 181 its really crazy since i did not believe this would work also i wasn’t eating much at all like sometimes 2 times a day the mk-677 gave me alot of water retention but it never did something for my hunger i did some research and found the effects could be different for every person im gonna discipline myself on eating 3000cals a day also alot of greens and red meat. Sleeping wise the MK-677 and melatonin are miracles im sleeping around 10 hours a day before i only slept like 7. Im gonna start doing yoga and stretches from today on aswell and im gonna exercise from today on at home since the gyms are closed in my country due to this corona im gonna keep u guys updated every other week

Atlas

« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2021, 05:04:44 PM »

Hey do you have ? I will try everything with you

Atlas

« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2021, 11:36:13 PM »

I mean u btw

Atlas

« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2021, 11:36:49 PM »

Ok guys so here is an update i started MK-667 on 6 nov and started the rest of the cycle 3 dec since it came in later so,

Height : 181 At the moment

my stack looks like this :
Mk677 - 35mg Everyday
Hexarelin Acetate - 300mcg 150mcg 2x a day
CJC 1295 NoDac - 300mcg 150mcg 2 a day
Anastrozol - 1mg Everyday
Also ~
Melatonin 5mg before sleep
Multivitamin
Vitamin B12
Vitamin D
Calcium

Im also looking to buy Sam-e and L-arginine

Now that I showed u guys my stack here is an update. I measured myself and hour ago and I grew slightly more than 1cm the past month from 180 to 181 its really crazy since i did not believe this would work also i wasn’t eating much at all like sometimes 2 times a day the mk-677 gave me alot of water retention but it never did something for my hunger i did some research and found the effects could be different for every person im gonna discipline myself on eating 3000cals a day also alot of greens and red meat. Sleeping wise the MK-677 and melatonin are miracles im sleeping around 10 hours a day before i only slept like 7. Im gonna start doing yoga and stretches from today on aswell and im gonna exercise from today on at home since the gyms are closed in my country due to this corona im gonna keep u guys updated every other week

Please give me  or smth

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2021, 10:24:33 AM »

Ok guys im back im pretty having a pretty hard time finding time to post because of my school and corona i have online class which makes it 100x harder to understand my classes. Anyways i have grown again, although not as much ad before i think around 0,5cmish im standing right now at a strong 181,5cm. Before I started this cycle i could not reach my ceiling at all after a while only my middle finger could and only in the morning before i went to bed I couldn’t reach it, now i can touch os easily with my index finger, middle finger and ring finger. I have now switched to GHRP-2 instead of hexarelin and im switching back today but in lowering the use of hexarelin from 300mcg a day to 175mcg. I still feel growth pains daily mostly in my ankles and kneecaps. Also somewhere i feel this could natural growth or that this would come even if i did not use hgh, see when i was 13 170cm and my doctor predicted my height to be around 187-190, i kept growing till my late 14s to 179/180 and then suddenly stopped from my 15th till my 17th buts thats not what got thinking the reason i think it could be natural is because my wingspan is 198cm (6’6ft) when i stand up and lay my next to my body normally it reaches my kneecaps. Ofcourse i know the hgh is having affect but i think there is some natural growth aswell. Anyways that was it i will update u guys soon!

Jamesy998

« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2021, 10:13:45 AM »

Ok guys im back im pretty having a pretty hard time finding time to post because of my school and corona i have online class which makes it 100x harder to understand my classes. Anyways i have grown again, although not as much ad before i think around 0,5cmish im standing right now at a strong 181,5cm. Before I started this cycle i could not reach my ceiling at all after a while only my middle finger could and only in the morning before i went to bed I couldn’t reach it, now i can touch os easily with my index finger, middle finger and ring finger. I have now switched to GHRP-2 instead of hexarelin and im switching back today but in lowering the use of hexarelin from 300mcg a day to 175mcg. I still feel growth pains daily mostly in my ankles and kneecaps. Also somewhere i feel this could natural growth or that this would come even if i did not use hgh, see when i was 13 170cm and my doctor predicted my height to be around 187-190, i kept growing till my late 14s to 179/180 and then suddenly stopped from my 15th till my 17th buts thats not what got thinking the reason i think it could be natural is because my wingspan is 198cm (6’6ft) when i stand up and lay my next to my body normally it reaches my kneecaps. Ofcourse i know the hgh is having affect but i think there is some natural growth aswell. Anyways that was it i will update u guys soon!

You sure about that wingspan mate?
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

YungGud

« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2021, 02:43:19 PM »

Bro you better remeasure your height at night,which is your real height, if you 181.5 which is 5 ft 11.5 ,then you had grown and im happy for you
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Jamesy998

« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2021, 02:47:12 PM »

Bro you better remeasure your height at night,which is your real height, if you 181.5 which is 5 ft 11.5 ,then you had grown and im happy for you

Best measurement is mid day.

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2021, 02:50:48 PM »

Ok guys so i just read whatever i was writing there im sorry it was so bad written i typed it in my 10min break of online class and had to typ it quick without looking at my text anyways what I was saying is that my wingspan is at least  198 cm that at least i think its even more my arms almost cover a whole door (Door Netherlands are 203cm)  from ground to just slightly under they’re really long when i just stand normal with my hand straight to my hips it reaches my kneecaps. Thats also one of the reasons i can touch my ceiling if u read my last posts. My hands are also very big for my height I compared it with a friend of mine who is 6’4 and mine slightly tipped over it. I did not notice this till a few friend of mine and my own mother mentioned it. I also have a pretty long neck and torso the only thing that does not add up to my height are my legs. When i was 13 and 3 months i was measured 170cm when i went to renew my passport. one year later at 14 i was standing at 178cm then when i became 15 i only grew 2 cm 180cm and stopped from there. (Maybe some really small not noticeable growth but nothing big after 15). I somehow can believe that my legs have delayed growth but I haven’t really seen proven factual reseach that when you have long arm that you will grow into them. So that leaves me with this question im i growing because of the peptides or is it delayed natural growth and will i ever grow into my arms and hands. Im definitely not a late bloomer i know that for sure i grew a mustache at 13/14 and have a full goattee at 17 right now i also have to shave my sideburns every week and my first wisdom tooth starting to come out. Anyways i still feel pain in my ankles daily and when i wake up i feel tingling sensations in my knees. Im hopefully soon getting an xray from my knees in the Netherlands they’re very difficult with these things since u are insured for medical care  and can’t just say I want an x ray there has to be a valid reason. Also the average height in Netherlands is 183cm so believe it or not im below average in my country and thats only the average if you are 180cm You are technically on the short side here (not saying 180cm is short).

YungGud

« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2021, 02:56:26 PM »

Ok guys so i just read whatever i was writing there im sorry it was so bad written i typed it in my 10min break of online class and had to typ it quick without looking at my text anyways what I was saying is that my wingspan is at least  198 cm that at least i think its even more my arms almost cover a whole door (Door Netherlands are 203cm)  from ground to just slightly under they’re really long when i just stand normal with my hand straight to my hips it reaches my kneecaps. Thats also one of the reasons i can touch my ceiling if u read my last posts. My hands are also very big for my height I compared it with a friend of mine who is 6’4 and mine slightly tipped over it. I did not notice this till a few friend of mine and my own mother mentioned it. I also have a pretty long neck and torso the only thing that does not add up to my height are my legs. When i was 13 and 3 months i was measured 170cm when i went to renew my passport. one year later at 14 i was standing at 178cm then when i became 15 i only grew 2 cm 180cm and stopped from there. (Maybe some really small not noticeable growth but nothing big after 15). I somehow can believe that my legs have delayed growth but I haven’t really seen proven factual reseach that when you have long arm that you will grow into them. So that leaves me with this question im i growing because of the peptides or is it delayed natural growth and will i ever grow into my arms and hands. Im definitely not a late bloomer i know that for sure i grew a mustache at 13/14 and have a full goattee at 17 right now i also have to shave my sideburns every week and my first wisdom tooth starting to come out. Anyways i still feel pain in my ankles daily and when i wake up i feel tingling sensations in my knees. Im hopefully soon getting an xray from my knees in the Netherlands they’re very difficult with these things since u are insured for medical care  and can’t just say I want an x ray there has to be a valid reason. Also the average height in Netherlands is 183cm so believe it or not im below average in my country and thats only the average if you are 180cm You are technically on the short side here (not saying 180cm is short).
how many guys in your class/school are  over 6 ft (183 cm) tall?
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

YungGud

« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2021, 02:59:06 PM »

I can understand you ,how you feel being slightly below than average,  in my country average height for male is 178 cm but for young guys around 183 so..
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2021, 03:05:35 PM »

Almost everybody is around 6’1-6’3 of the younger generation ofcourse there are execptions but even the women here are really tall im being towerd daily by them even at work there a girl my age towering me its really crazy im not 100% dutch not even 1% my parents are both Middle Eastern. But the genes these people have is just unbelievable. Although im never thinking of going to surgery to be honest if god wanted it this way than its just that going to be that way. Im only peptides because i really think i somehow stunted my growth i was always predicted to be around 190cm or just  slightly under somehow i think somewhere between 14-15 something went wrong for me and im hoping to fix it

Jamesy998

« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2021, 03:11:52 PM »

Almost everybody is around 6’1-6’3 of the younger generation ofcourse there are execptions but even the women here are really tall im being towerd daily by them even at work there a girl my age towering me its really crazy im not 100% dutch not even 1% my parents are both Middle Eastern. But the genes these people have is just unbelievable. Although im never thinking of going to surgery to be honest if god wanted it this way than its just that going to be that way. Im only peptides because i really think i somehow stunted my growth i was always predicted to be around 190cm or just  slightly under somehow i think somewhere between 14-15 something went wrong for me and im hoping to fix it

What are you smoking lad? I can assure you the average is far from 6ft1 unless you are talking Northern Europe.

MrWotEntertainment

• Visitor
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2021, 03:24:55 PM »

Could you please search up average height Netherlands and look foor urself? And btw we are allowed to smoke here aswell. U have to calculate in that the population of Netherlands os very small a few years ago it was less than 18million

GEJNXBDU

« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2021, 09:53:09 AM »

was 169-170cm at 17,7months took somatropin and now im 177 at 18, i think it will remain open till 20-21. started at 15 UIs then 20 then 30, kept going for 3months straight on it and now im 177cms with alot of muscle gain but recently stopped and gonna try mk677 bc i heard its alot better since its natural hgh and isnt synthetic

Kal el

« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2021, 10:50:26 AM »

Hey wht supplementa and excersises should i do to make my calvicle grow wider after 20....i googled it and it says technically it's possible to grow the clavicle wider coz clavicle is the only bone the human body which starts it's ossification (maturing) process first and is also the last to complete it..in male typically clavicle ossification starts at 12 and is completed by 25 so yeah there is still some chance for me..wht are ur thoughts on this....and any ideas how to make it wider?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up