Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb Lengthening-Internal Femurs-Dr Rozbruch 2017  (Read 66673 times)

6FeetSoon

Re: Limb Lengthening-Internal Femurs-Dr Rozbruch 2017
« Reply #279 on: July 19, 2017, 07:35:30 PM »

Will you post a full body pic?

not gonna post in the thread, but if you really want to see, send me a pm and i'll send you a link.

Body Builder

« Reply #280 on: July 19, 2017, 08:19:35 PM »

Nice job 6ft.
I hope my LL would be as smooth as yours. I see myself in your words, I know that with 6-7 cms more I would be a very happy person and I'd love to walk in crowded places.
LL is a really lifechanging experience for people who know what they want.
For miserable guys with bdd and mental problems, LL will even make them worse if things don't go completely well.

ShortLivesMatter

« Reply #281 on: July 20, 2017, 02:09:55 AM »

Thanks for the update 6ft, that is amazing that you recovered so quickly and so smoothly! I recently had a consultation with Dr. Rozbruch and will have one with the psychologist in a couple of weeks, hopefully things will go well and I can begin my own journey.   

drvbmc

• Visitor
« Reply #282 on: August 05, 2017, 06:29:02 PM »

Hey 6fs, congrats on your successful lengthening.  I am wondering if Dr. R allows patients to go to their home city during the distraction phase once he knows things are progressing smoothly?

I saw that Dr. Mahboubian allows patients to do so, which is why I ask the question.
LL March 2018 with Dr. Mahboubian
6.35 cm internal femurs with Precice 2
163.5 --> 170 cm

Shadow91

« Reply #283 on: August 11, 2017, 06:47:51 PM »

not gonna post in the thread, but if you really want to see, send me a pm and i'll send you a link.

Congratulations mate on a very successful LL! I want to do the same operation with the same length and the same doctor when i have the means to do it one day. My question to you is if also i can see how your proportions look? The reason for that is that im 175+( if i havent measured wrong) and im very worried about the proportions with 8cm increase in my femurs. And thank you for taking your time to write about your journey!

6FeetSoon

« Reply #284 on: August 24, 2017, 05:19:30 PM »

Just an fyi, I'm meeting up with some curious potential LLer's over the next few weeks in the nyc area. If anyone is in the area and wants to see first hand what an awesome job Rozbruch did and ask some questions in person, happy to meet you as well.

MirinHeight

« Reply #285 on: November 15, 2017, 11:40:41 AM »

This is a fake diary guys.

I have contacted Dr. R before (about 2 months ago)
He will not operate on a 5'9 individual.

6FeetSoon is a fraud and needs to be banned from this forum. Mods can PM me for proof. I will be sending Dr. R an email as well to ask if he operated on a 5'9 individual in 2017, because he told me he only does cosmetic LL on well below average individuals and that is why he denied me.

@6FeetSoon I don't know why you did this? Attention? Like what is wrong with you? No wonder there were no pictures posted in this diary.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 12:09:22 PM by MirinHeight »
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Dr. Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #286 on: November 15, 2017, 01:48:35 PM »

MirinHeight-

Hey conspiracy theory wack job, first of all 5'9 and 5'10 are not the same height. But, that's neither here nor there because Dr. Rozbruch does not have a height limit. He does however have a process of weeding out patients he does not want to deal with, and when some idiot emails him and says he is 5'10 and wants 3.5cm of lengthening and how much does it cost. Well, his ears perk up and he says to himself, get rid of this jackass right now cause he's only going to be a nightmare to deal with later on.

How do I know all this you might ask. I'm 5'10 and emailed him about surgery. Before you ask, yes, my email included my height. I however was very professional in my email, thoroughly explained my reason for lengthening, and the extensive research I have done. My appointment with Dr. Rozbruch is scheduled after the holidays.

BTW: I find it hilarious the way he just totally dismissed you with "Sorry ur too tall for me to do this." In other words, take a hike buddy cause only a tin foil hat wearing nutbag would email me the way you just did. Go be somebody elses problem. I only want smart, articulate, well researched, mentally stable, emotionally mature patients.  Love it!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 02:20:17 PM by Dr. Sarcastic »
User banned for usage of hostility/insult/name-calling/ toward other users.

6FeetSoon

« Reply #287 on: November 15, 2017, 02:02:18 PM »

Here are my payments as an example..
Don’t really know why im justifying this to you, ive helped quite a few people on this board

Hudson

• Visitor
« Reply #288 on: November 16, 2017, 01:14:58 AM »

I've met 6Feetsoon today in person and he showed me his pictures
Before and after the sugery and the x-rays.
He walks very normal and told me that he does sports too.
Rozbruch has done an excellent job and I will see him soon.

InferiorityComplex

« Reply #289 on: November 16, 2017, 06:32:48 PM »

Awesome! Would love to meet whenever im in NY if that's fine with you? Same age and no problems with girls either pre op...if you want to go to Le Bain. I am 183-4 with sneakers (bad posture still, just finished lengthening and walking with a way to small walker lol).

lon chaney

« Reply #290 on: March 09, 2018, 12:36:14 AM »

hey 6ft
i've messed you a few times, would love to talk. if you've gotten the messages and ignored for whatever reason, i guess i'll just have to accept that and won't bother you further... but if you can talk and want to help out some, please let me know. thanks

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #291 on: May 30, 2018, 03:11:37 PM »

This is a fake diary guys.

I have contacted Dr. R before (about 2 months ago)
He will not operate on a 5'9 individual.

6FeetSoon is a fraud and needs to be banned from this forum. Mods can PM me for proof. I will be sending Dr. R an email as well to ask if he operated on a 5'9 individual in 2017, because he told me he only does cosmetic LL on well below average individuals and that is why he denied me.

@6FeetSoon I don't know why you did this? Attention? Like what is wrong with you? No wonder there were no pictures posted in this diary.

any updates... this makes me lose hope tbh... i am 177.5cm and wish to add 6-7 cm.
my younger brother and my family members are all giants and i am here stuck as a manlet...

I tried to gain muscle but that only made me look shorter...
Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23

LAGrowin

« Reply #292 on: May 31, 2018, 08:03:02 AM »

any updates... this makes me lose hope tbh... i am 177.5cm and wish to add 6-7 cm.
my younger brother and my family members are all giants and i am here stuck as a manlet...

I tried to gain muscle but that only made me look shorter...

Seems you need to add a little maturity, and a whole lot of respect to your tact first, instead of inches. You're basically coming in here calling many LLers manlets after enduring a tough surgery to get to a respectable new height.

Those who feel like "manlets" and need more height to feel more fulfilled in life when they're ready 175+ have other issues needing to be addressed first.

myloginacc

« Reply #293 on: May 31, 2018, 09:35:45 AM »

Seems you need to add a little maturity, and a whole lot of respect to your tact first, instead of inches. You're basically coming in here calling many LLers manlets after enduring a tough surgery to get to a respectable new height.

Those who feel like "manlets" and need more height to feel more fulfilled in life when they're ready 175+ have other issues needing to be addressed first.

+1.

He's just another teenager falling prey to all the internet memes "anything under 6 feet is manlet status".
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

LAGrowin

« Reply #294 on: June 01, 2018, 03:53:18 AM »

+1.

He's just another teenager falling prey to all the internet memes "anything under 6 feet is manlet status".

So true myloginacc!  So frustrating...

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #295 on: June 05, 2018, 03:19:17 PM »

I figured now that i'm out and walking around NYC, i'd give an update on the psychological aspect of all this.

Short answer: it's amazing.

On paper you know 8cm is a significant height increase, but to be out in a busy city and seeing how you stack up to everyone really adds an air of confidence. Honestly, i haven't stopped smiling. Macy's was super busy on saturday, i had to go there and restock my closet with pants that are the proper length. But the looks you get from the sales ladies at their make up booths trying to sell overpriced mascara to tourists, is flattering. They all sort of gaze up at you and smile. As you all know, i did this as a career move because ladies were always easy to come by, but the added benefit standing up here... yeah i wouldn't give it up for anything: a lovely added bonus.

So what do i think went so right in my procedure.

1) i was flexible, healthy and my starting bone length was sufficient that 8cm wasnt as daunting an amount as it might be for others
2) i stretched early and often post-op. Basically if i wasn't sleeping, i was stretching. All. The. Time.
3) i walked as often as possible with the walker. I really wanted to get my feet under me as soon as i was done, so i put a lot of pressure on myself to make sure i took 100-150 steps daily.
4) i took all the supplements and followed all doctors orders. I'm not the expert, he is, so why would i use my own judgment? Be smart.

Back to my excursions on saturday. I wasn't tired at all, and i was walking around for a good two hours. Again i think this is a result of walking a lot during the distraction process. Even when i was tired back then, i walked. Taking the subway is a more fun experience too. In such close quarters, it's annoying if during rush hour you're in a crowd of people breathing on you because they're all around your height. Now, the air is fresher nearer to the ceiling of the subway car lol.

First photo shoot is friday. Really happy to get my career going again at 6'0+.

-6FS

any updates?
any pics?

What is your wingspan?
Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up