Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can ladies really lengthen and heal better during leg lengthening?  (Read 1022 times)

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.

I heard somewhere about how female patients can heal and stretch more due to muscles and bones being weaker and more pliable. Is that true or?
Apollo Justice is my spirit animal.

KrP1

Re: Can ladies really lengthen and heal better during leg lengthening?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 12:04:20 PM »

i dont really think so, weaker bones are not better for this, its preferible that you heal with good strength bones to support your weight and to have better consolidation. bones doesnt stretch, you create new bone.
respect to muscles :maybe they could have less pain due to weaker muscles, but a muscle with greater diameter will allways be allowed to stretch more.

Whereintheworld?

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 07:52:18 PM »

I thought so too but heard the opposite not too long ago. Even so, while I don't have a medical background, but I do think that as women are less muscular, it's easier for them to lengthen by default.

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 08:01:36 PM »

I thought so too but heard the opposite not too long ago. Even so, while I don't have a medical background, but I do think that as women are less muscular, it's easier for them to lengthen by default.

Muscular people and people with strong muscle fibres will have a harder time lengthening

The average guy and woman nowadays is not muscular and is not strong so the difference is negligible

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 09:28:11 PM »

Maybe less pain on average but I don't think they heal more easily than men. I seem to recall programdude posting that women lengthening at the Paley Institute suffered more complications than men as far as internal tibiae lengthening was concerned.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience
Pages: [1]   Go Up